CLOSED SIGNUPS FALLOUT: RECLAMATION (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sally watched the man's distress building with some of her own, and she let her eyes turn straight to look ahead rather than keep eye contact. "Well, that depends buddy."

"I do anything, friend."

It appreciated being called 'buddy.'

he said as they rounded the edge of the hill to start taking them up the rise of the ledge, at least doing the courtesy of matching his tone. "If you're about to tell me 'I'm goin feral and I'm gonna start eatin people or 'I've got a horrible virulent disease' or somethin, then no, not too keen to keep it a secret."

Pal shook it's head.

"Mmm, no. Not feral. Not eat humans either. People say it's not good. I feed on creatures and water. Lots of water." It's eyes darted every which way, though she wasn't looking, Sally would have missed that for a split second, Pal made it's eyes look in two different directions. Now that the female seemed suspicious, it didn't want to not tell the Truth. It'd read in it's magazine that telling the truth was paramount to being an upstanding citizen.

"No disease either....I look like this because...not human. I am plant."

As if to accentuate the point, Pal rustled some of it's hair and leaves could be seen growing.

"Usually hide it. But most of you humans think I just fall in ditch or just ignore altogether. But I come from vault. Special one."
Sally stared at the leaves that were coming out of the man's head, her eyes wide with the sort of genuine shock she hadn't felt in a good while.

"...I think we got different definitions of conditions that need a doctor. The plant makin you say that?"

Sally stared at the leaves that were coming out of the man's head, her eyes wide with the sort of genuine shock she hadn't felt in a good while.

"...I think we got different definitions of conditions that need a doctor. The plant makin you say that?"
Pal shook it's head.

"Nonono, not think you getting it. Pal IS plant. Used to live at vault. En...seee....are...scientists run tests. Painful. Expose to extreme heat, extreme cold, cut leaf stems, see how long it take for grow back. So, I leave. Other plants still back there."

Pal ruffled what little hair Alec Moore had to try and re-cover the leaves.

"I tell you because Hatted human trust you. He have food AND water. Which mean you must be good if human like that trust you."

Pal shook it's head.

"Nonono, not think you getting it. Pal IS plant. Used to live at vault. En...seee....are...scientists run tests. Painful. Expose to extreme heat, extreme cold, cut leaf stems, see how long it take for grow back. So, I leave. Other plants still back there."

Pal ruffled what little hair Alec Moore had to try and re-cover the leaves.

"I tell you because Hatted human trust you. He have food AND water. Which mean you must be good if human like that trust you."
Sally finally stopped walking and turned to face Pal direct with a leery frown "You, or at somebody in this... space-" She waved up and down Pal's body "-is a person. Not a plant. There's definitely some plant...ness goin on here, but I'm lookin at a person. So if I'm talkin to the plant, what happened to the person?"

• SUS
Reactions: TheVaultDweller