Knight on Time

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I'm not certain it is that. If I am away for too long I feel my strength begin to weaken. So, for everyone's sake, I prefer to stay close." She answered. "I would be far more confused leaving the home over staying there."

He nodded. "Besides, there's that...oh, what's his name...Zach? character," Joel muttered. "I would really prefer you not to get kidnapped."

"Indeed that would be unfortunate....." She agreed with a gentle smile. "For them. If you allow it I will fight with everything I have."

Joel nodded again. "Of course. If you're in danger, you should probably see if you can save your own life before worrying about mine."

Mariland shook her head. "Your life is irreplaceable. I can survive a great deal so long as you are fine." She answered him. "My life is connected to you. Without you I will likely return to slumber within a few days and be vulnerable to death."

"Maybe so," he replied. "Buuuut...since you showed up, I think I've done a decent job of keeping myself out of trouble. So, if your life is in more danger than mine, then take care of yourself."