PARTNER REQUEST F x M [M4F] Written In The Stars - Slow-Burn Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Smiley

Devious Fiend.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello, hello. This is a plot I've had floating around in my many RP ads, but I've never gotten any bites for it. I've been craving it for quite a while, so I made it its own thing.

In the big city, two performers decide to put their skills together to make it big. At first, their romance is a facade in order to attract attention, but as time goes on, their feelings become much more real.

For this one, I was thinking it could be a slow burn, but if things go well, things go well, I suppose. We can write our own songs for this or figure something else out.

Here's some info about me:

I use she/her pronouns
I'd like to RP with someone 16 or over
My replies are fast, but if the RP does not interest me, I will lose the motivation to write. I will tell you when I get bored, I expect you to do the same.
I have ADHD, and I will hyper-fixate on RPs that I like, talk to you about them, ask you questions about them, and obsess over them. If it gets annoying, let me know.
My replies are shorter, ranging from a one-liner of dialogue to a few paragraphs if I'm really into it.
Bad grammar and punctuation are some of my biggest pet peeves.
I can RP in PMs or Google Docs.