SEXUAL SMUT The Peony Room

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Allison

Allison let out a low groan as he pushed inside her again, wiggling her hips back against him with a whimper of longing. "Nooooo please, Mr. Wells. Don't stop fucking me." Allison pleaded, her tail snaking around his waist and giving him a possessive tug. " Please, Sir! J-Just like that!" She panted, one hand reaching town to play with herself as he pounds into her.

Her tongue rolled out from the corner of her mouth, her eyes rolling up to the ceiling as he pulled back her head and drank from her, fucking her senseless. "Mister-! Mr. Wells!" She gasped, grinning wickedly as pleasure spread throughout her body.

Allison's mouth covered his fingers, saliva dripping from her lips and she sloppily sucked his fingers, loud moans muffled by his hand. Her tail squeezed him, her body tensing up as they rocked against each other.

"I-I luff servng ou! K-keep fuvkin me, pleas! D-don't stop!" She cried, muffled by his wet fingers. "I-m! Mmm, I'm gunna cum!" She yelped, slamming her round ass back against him.

Her walls tightened, her juices dripping down his skin as an orgasm rocked through her. "F-FUUUUCK YEEEESSSS!" She cried blissfully, her entire body shaking at the feeling of him cumming inside her.

Allison whimpered as he pulled out, her body overstimulated and sensitive to every touch. "F-Fuck, fuck, fuck." She panted, completely dick drunk.
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

• Spicy
Reactions: TerraBooma
Those little whimpers turned into loud begging. And the sound of her moaning and trying to get the words out even when his fingers blocked her tongue was just the thing to send him over the edge. Fortunately, it seemed like he had worked hard enough to make her tumble with him. And he watched as she seemed to tumble into ecstatcy, with him right behind. "Fuck...Fucking...Fuck!!" He exclaimed, cumming in line with her as her tail kept him close. It was such a small thing, yet somehow it seemed to hold all the strength. His first few thrusts battled with it, pumping his seed deeper and deeper inside. It was a great deal of effort to pull back from its grasp long enough to mark her skit and leave the both of them dropped to the bed itself, panting and heaving from a job well done. He couldn't just sit passively though, not with her just a few inches away from him. He may have spent his current load, and his body was hot and stimulated- just brushing his waist against her body was enough to tell him that he needed a few minutes before his cock would be ready to go again. But he wanted her. He needed her. Lust-drunk on Libertine blood and pheremones cave him a craving that only her body would be able to satisfy. And his pride knew that keeping up the pressure and keeping her stimulated was the best way he was going to win their bet.

His hands dove into her blouse like an diver into the ocean, though the metahor was quickly devoid of elegance as he ripped her top open, sending buttons scattering to the corners of their lord's bedchamber. He needed to feel her though. He desperately felt an urge to fondle her breasts and play with her tits. One hand groped a breast while the other moved down rubbing gentle circles around her clit.

"You're so hot. You're so fucking hot." He whispered again. Needily, hungrily. "I'm gunna devour your. You're gunna lose. You know that right? Because I cannot imagine what it would be like to not want to keep fucking you. I've made you beg to keep going, and I'm going to keep going until you beg me to stop. You understand? Say yes sir. Good fucking girl." He kissed at her neck, licking at the drying blood before tilting her head and kissing her on the mouth. He was such a different mix of falvors. Of her skin, of her sweat. Of her blood and of his lust." He continued playing with her as he tilted his forehead against hers.

"You still got that cheerleading outfit huh? I think I've got something for you to cheer for. If you can get me going again it'll be quite the celebration." He kissed hot marks against her skin, bitting at it in small nibbles- not drawing blood for once in many bites. "Unless you're going to tap out now, eh? Think you wanna throw in the towel?" It was a taunting, teasing question. After all, they both knew what her answer was going to be.