Twisted Fates RP(Texan & Moon)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ashely Hanfel - 30yrs - Human - Alison, Argos, Serria
It didn't take them long to make their way to the campsite. But what she didn't expect was to find a wolf watching over Serria. She grabbed her blade, ready to attack. She put her body between Alison and the wolf, but the wolf simply chuckled, "If I meant her harm, don't you think I would have killed her while she was sleeping?" Ashely froze, this was one of the experimented wolves! "I don't know who you are...so don't expect me to be as unguarded as Serria!"

Serria Anderson - 17yrs - Human - Argos, Alison, Ashley
The commotion stirred Serria from her sleep and she rubbed her eyes before gasping, "Did I fall asleep?! Wait who is behind you Ash, you returned way faster than I thought you would...Or did I sleep that long?" She was very confused by everything, only catching a glimpse of the person behind Ashley. She looked young and somehow familiar.

Argos - 5yrs - Wolf - Serria, Alison, Ashley
Argos stretched giving Ashley a glance before moving away from Serria, it was clear the girl behind the other woman wanted to approach Serria. She smelled semi-similar, perhaps family? "You didn't sleep that long, this just means she found something or someone important and had to bring them back here." Ashley nodded, before stepping to the side to reveal Alison fully to Serria. Serria froze as she stared at the girl, "A-Ali?" She said in a soft breathless whisper.​

Alison Anderson 13 human Serria Ashley Argos

Ali just saw that Ashley grabbed her blade as she bite her lip trying to be strong than she saw a wolf talking how was he talking she was super confused when he was talking she saw her sister has froze when Ashley stepped away from her she just held onto her shirt as she was nervous " yeah I'm Ali" she say looking up at her" I didn't die I was alone for so long I..... I...." She say as she was trying to hold her tears but she couldn't help it" I'm sorry" she say to her

Gabriella

Gabby just let go of the hug as she smiled at her" thanks I needed that scar" she say testing out her name" oh my name is Gabriella but you can call me Gabby if you want" she told her looking at her" I'm 11" she say as she just was afraid to go back outside but at least she had someone that could protect her" where will we go after here" she asked @DarkMoon