ROLEPLAY POSITIVITY wholesome rp moments

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

nikoru

pink-haired megane
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
we've all been there: investing hours, days, maybe even years into building up epic character arcs and relationships...only to get completely WRECKED by that one fateful emotional climax.

whether it's a long-awaited romantic confession between soulmates, a tearful reunion of long-lost family or friends, or even just your character accomplishing their deepest mission or life goal, those premium wholesome RP moments are what make all the drama, angst, and random plot twists worth it!

for me, one of my most unforgettable softie scenes was when my character finally worked up the courage to confess her feelings to her love interest after like, a million years of naive pining. i'm talking agonizing will-they-won't-they tension that had me straight-up stressed in real life! but when she took that leap, and he so sweetly reciprocated? i giggled like a teenager and maybe lost a few tears of joy. i even drew a fanart to commemorate this iconic RP couple finally becoming canon!
its from a haikyu rp i have in another site :3
IMG_1371.jpeg

but enough about my sappy self, i want all the deets on your most heartwarming, soul-nourishing roleplaying highs! maybe your duo of daring adventurers found an unexpected connection in the midst of battling a dragon. or your group of paranormal investigators solved that brutal decades-old cold case, giving families closure at last. heck, it could be as simple as your rambunctious teen finally coming out to their parents and being accepted unconditionally!

don't hold back! what were the buildups and emotional punches that left you a melted puddle? the payoffs that made all your time and energy feel worth it? any surprise feel-good twists you never saw coming?

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild