POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
New thing to be happy about, @Lyrikai you just gave me an awesome idea about two writers who go on a camping trip and their imaginations begin to take shape and they must use all their talents to prevent the monsters of their nightmares from overrunning the small town which they are near!

Plot bunnies for a new short story!!!

New thing to be happy about, @Lyrikai you just gave me an awesome idea about two writers who go on a camping trip and their imaginations begin to take shape and they must use all their talents to prevent the monsters of their nightmares from overrunning the small town which they are near!

Plot bunnies for a new short story!!!
Oh hell yeah that sounds like such a great story already! 🤩

As of last night, my favorite softball team has advanced in its the NCAA tournament and is on to the series for the National championship; fighting for a 4-peat.

You are such an amazing person. Just FYI. That is mt good thing for today! Succubus is a lovely friend. That is all!
I wholeheartedly agree. Succubus is a fantastic friend :heartbeat:

You guys. Fuck. 💕

This site has been such an experience. A wonderful one, for sure.

I finally dragged myself outta bed and gave the dog a bath, she admittedly was starting to get greasy and smelling like if a Dorito mixed with general dog stink. She wasn't a huge fan but she smells better now.

Had to go to work, today, but it was such a lovely time. All the pup groups I put together got along really well. Weather's nice and warm, so I broke out the pool, for them!

Had the pleasure in meeting a big, sweet, Great Dane, boy named Frank! He made fast friends with the other dogs I placed him with, and wanted all my attention and love. He made my day, man! I love Danes!

Feeling good. Feeling like writing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I had a fantastic weekend camping. Now I'm resting on this cozy, overcast day spamming posts for my buddies!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ThatDamnedSuccubus
Finished up an rp interest thread that had been kicking around in my mind and had previously failed to take any substantial form until this evening. Seems like coming back to Iwaku helped to spur on that solidifying of loose notions.

• Bucket of Rainbows
It took a little while, but I finally managed to get the dog out for a much deserved walk to the park and back, we took our time and I let her sniff around. Though it was sports practice for the local school kids I guess, still had a decent time out!

Though the day has just begun here (currently 9am), I'm in a good mood and I'm cozy in my chair with my laptop and music and I got the itch to write some posts!
My garden outside is coming along nicely and I've had such a wonderfully productive week all around!

Let's hope this productivity continues through the summer 😂

• Ah Seen It
Getting roleplay replies DONE!

Makin' burgers for dinner!

I got my sunflower seeds, today, and we're planting them out in the yard, soon. I'm so freaking excited to see them grow! 🌻☀️

• Unicorn
Reactions: Dusk and Lyrikai
HAPPY PRIDE FROM PANSEXUAL, POLYAMOROUS, ME, AND MY BUTCH LESBIAN DOG! 💕 🙌 ✨🫂

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dusk and Lyrikai