ᴛᴇѕᴛɪɴɢ//ѕʜɪᴛ

So, this was originally a guide that FieryCold allowed me to use to help users on RPNation. But, I fear that this would be erradicated with their upcoming update. So, it's going to stay in here for my sanity's sake.

colorSets the color of the text.
  • color: hex|name;
  • e.g. color: #000000;
  • e.g. color: black;
font-familySpecifies the font family for the text.
  • font-family: fontname;
  • e.g. font-family: Times New Roman;
UPDATE: They kinda work for Google Fonts. But, don't expect users to have the font downloaded on to their computer already.
font-sizeSpecifies the font size of the text.
  • font-size: value;
  • e.g. font-size: 12px;
  • e.g. font-size: 2em;
background-colorSets the background color of an element.
  • background-color: hex|name;
  • e.g. background-color: #000000;
  • e.g. background-color: black;
  • e.g. background-color: rgba(44,151,222, 0.5);
background:linear-gradientmakes the background a gradient. you can put more than two colours and transparent as well.
  • background:linear-gradient(to right/left, hex/name, hex/name);
background:urlSets an image as the background of an element.
  • background:url(url here);
background:url(url here) repeat center fixed;Fixes the image so that it doesn't scroll with the page.
background:url(url here) no-repeat;Prevents the background image from repeating.
background:url(url here) repeat-x;Repeats the image along the x-axis (horizontal).
background:url(url here) repeat-y;Repeats the image along the y-axis (vertical).
background-sizeSets the dimensions of the background image. Width first, then height.
  • background-size: value value;
  • e.g. background-size: 400px 200px;
  • e.g. background-size: 100% 50%;
background-positionSets the starting position of the background image. This is used with the background:url property, which sets the image. The first value specifies the horizontal position whereas the second value specifies the vertical position.
  • background-position: value value;
  • e.g. background-position: 0% 0%; (top left corner)
  • e.g. background-position; 100% 100%; (bottom right corner)
borderSets the style, color and thickness of the edge or boundary of an element.
  • border: value style color;
  • e.g. border: 1px dotted #000000;
border-left: value style color;
border-right: value style color;
border-top: value style color;
border-bottom: value style color;
Sets properties of SPECIFIC borders; side-specific.
border-style

(e.g. border-style: dotted solid dashed double)
Another way of coding the style for each border side. Follows the TRBL rule. From the example on the left:
  • top border is dotted
  • right border is solid
  • bottom border is dashed
  • left border is double

There are also groove, ridge, inset, outset.
border-radiusSets the roundness of the border corners.
  • border-radius: value;
  • e.g. border-radius: 14px;
border-top-left-radius: value;
border-top-right-radius: value;
border-bottom-left-radius: value;
border-bottom-right-radius: value;
Sets roundness of SPECIFIC border corners.
box-shadowAttaches one or more shadows to an element. The property is a comma-separated list of shadows, each specified by 2-4 length values, an optional color, and an optional inset keyword. Omitted lengths are 0.
  • box-shadow: h-shadow v-shadow blur spread color;
  • box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;
widthSets the width of an element.
  • width: value;
  • e.g. width: 200px;
heightSets the height of an element.
  • height: value;
  • e.g. height: 200px;
min-heightthe box will be that height and if the text surpasses it it will automatically expand
max-heightthe box will be that height and if the text surpasses it it will automatically turn into a scrollie (therefore you must add overflow:auto with it)
marginSets the distance between the element and other elements.
  • margin: value;
  • e.g. margin: 20px;
margin-left: value;
margin-right: value;
margin-top: value;
margin-bottom: value;
Sets the left/right/top/bottom margin of an element respectively.
margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;

OR just

margin: auto;
Centers the element.
paddingSets the distance between the element and the border.
  • padding: value;
  • e.g. padding: 20px;
padding-left: value;
padding-right: value;
padding-top: value;
padding-bottom: value;
Sets the left/right/top/bottom padding of an element respectively.
text-alignAligns the element.
  • text-align: left|right|center|justify;
text-indentAdds indentation to the first line in a text block.
  • text-indent: value;
  • e.g. text-indent: 20px;
text-shadow Adds shadow to the text.
  • text-shadow: h-shadow v-shadow blur-radius color;
  • e.g. text-shadow: 2px 2x 3px #000000;
text-transformControls the capitalization of the text.text-transform: uppercase;Transforms all characters to uppercase.
text-transform: lowercase;Transforms all characters to lowercase.
text-transform: capitalize;Capitalizes the first character of each word.
text-overflowSpecifies how overflowed content that is not displayed should be signaled to the user.text-overflow: clipped;Overflowed content is clipped.
text-overflow: ellipsis;Overflowed content is represented by an ellipsis.
line-heightSpecifies the distance between lines.
  • line-height: value;
  • e.g. line-height: 2em;
letter-spacingIncreases or decreases the space between characters in a text.
  • letter-spacing: value;
  • e.g. letter-spacing: 2px;
  • e.g. letter-spacing: -2px;
word-spacingIncreases or decreases the space between words in a text.
  • word-spacing: value;
  • e.g. word-spacing: 10px;
  • e.g. word-spacing: -10px;
opacity Sets the transparency of an element, with 0.0 being fully transparent and 1.0 being fully opaque.
  • opacity: value;
  • e.g. opacity: 0.5;
display: noneHides the element.
display: inline-blockEnsures that the content wraps nicely when the browser is resized.
overflow-xSpecifies what happens if content overflows an element box along the x-axis (horizontally).overflow-x: hidden;Hides the overflowing content.
overflow-x: scroll;Displays overflowing text along a particular direction (x-axis, horizontal).
overflow-ySpecifies what happens if content overflows an element box along the y-axis (vertically).overflow-y: hidden;Hides the overflowing content.
overflow-y: scroll;Displays the overflowing text along a particular direction (y-axis, vertical).
white-space: nowrapPrevents long words from breaking and moving on to the next line.
transform: rotate(#deg)Rotates the element.
positionSpecifies the type of positioning method used for an element (static, relative, absolute or fixed).
  • position: static|absolute|fixed|relative|initial|inherit;
  • static: Default value. Elements render in order, as they appear in the document flow
  • absolute: The element is positioned relative to its first positioned (not static) ancestor element
  • fixed: The element is positioned relative to the browser window
  • relative: The element is positioned relative to its normal position, so "left:20px" adds 20 pixels to the element's LEFT position
  • initial: Sets this property to its default value
  • inherit: inherits this property from its parent element
pointer-events: none;most useful for disabling the "click to view at full size" thing on images
font-styleAdds a "style" to your font. Oblique skews your letters (8 to 12 degrees usually) while italic is an actual italic font style (especially valid for Serif typefaces like Times New Roman)
  • font-style: normal|oblique|italic;
font-weightdefines your letter thickness. For the number parameter, it runs from 100-900, with 400 being normal.
  • font-weight: normal|bold|bolder|lighter|number;
vertical-alignsets the vertical alignment of an element; its use is especially apparent when using two inline-blocks next to each other. For more info, go here.

U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster
The following is a new testing grounds for whatever's been going on with Iwaku since I've decided to step away for a long ass time. Basically, this thread is going to create a lotta shit until some gems pop up. Despite most of the coding is gonna be shit, no one has permission to use whatever pops up. If there are coding I end up asking permission to play with, I will credit back to the user in question and link back to the source. Yeah... that's about fucking it.

• Love
Reactions: Mars Walker
uvOsoDF.png
#bec4b6
creator
Alibaba
graphics & coding
Alibaba
moderators
to be announced
quick overview
In a world of superpowered folks, there exist an organization that is the first, second, and final line of defense against the threats of great villainy. They also sport some of the biggest celebrities the world has ever seen. Heroism has become a 9 to 5 job and the "dream job" for those gifted with powers. In order to bring about the next big hero, iHero dedicates their time and money in gathering the best potential and teach them the ways of being a superhero. Welcome to the Hero Program of iHero!
list of links to be added later

list of accepted users
the following will be a quick guide for all accepted members of the chat for the purpose of easy tagging

Good test so far in trying to figure out how to do the things. May move on to other interests due to music influence.​

Last edited by a moderator:
lorem ipsum
At choro vivendum volutpat eum, eam ei aperiri malorum. Ex alia omittantur referrentur sit. Nec an oporteat principes, tation sanctus lucilius an usu, cibo probo efficiendi eum id. Est ex labores constituam persequeris, corpora invidunt sed cu, cu est ullum iracundia definitiones. Falli percipit percipitur no mel, vix at tollit feugiat deterruisset, ut pro voluptaria conclusionemque.

Basic structure to input info for the body of the info dump. It can easily be tweaked and modified to suit each purpose of the post.​

class of 20xx
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png
44nB0PN.png

TZO26qw.png
race (not ethnicity)

first middle (optional) last name

HEIGHT
feet and inches only
WEIGHT
pounds only
HAIR COLOR
current hair color
EYE COLOR
normal eye color

minimum of 1 paragraph, write our your character's physical characteristics. tattoos, scars, piercings, etc. use this section to describe any unique physical changes your character undergoes if they are inhuman/tapping into their inhuman side. this section can also be used to describe any health aliments your character has.

SKILLS
a general list of your character's combat and passive skills. make sure that they go hand in hand with powers and/or any race traits your character has.

POWERS
maximum of 3 powers, briefly describe your character's power(s). for inhuman races, pick up to 3 possibly powers that is stronger/their mostly used abilities. for those that are a broad spectrum of powers (i.e. psychics, magic-user, etc) focus on a single field such as a character being telekinetic only (psychic). if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or tag me in the OoC. make sure to mention a fallback/some sort of flaw with their power (such as longer casting times, temporary shifts, etc.).

the following section is a general list of a character's strength and weakness. this section is to list out situations that are best suitable for your character or their worst, weaknesses and shortcomings as a certain race, what skills they fall flat on, etc. use the listing format below and delete this description section once filled out.
  • yo! i am a strength don't delete me.
  • look! i'm a weakness. you can have as many as needed.
  • keep things brief and to the point here.
  • delete the directions above once this section is filled out
PERSONALITY
a general list of your character's personality. use personality terms to describe your character

HISTORY
minimum of 2 paragraphs, write out your character's history. if they are a part of the agency, how did they wind up getting in? feel free to PM me and others that have turned in agency position characters to finish off the profile.

the following section is a general list of random facts about a character. feel free to add and remove as needed for this section. delete this section (aka the directions) once filled out.
  • yo! i r a fact.
  • check yo facts, son!
  • i could be a fact
  • delete the directions above once this section is filled out

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa

IfmeSgt.png
as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time
as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time

#d3d3d3
creator
Alibaba
formatting & graphics
Alibaba
moderators
Kathairein & rissa
status
under construction, closed, & not accepting

Warning! The following thread contains an astronomical amount of anime tropes, waifus/husbandos, battle scenes in which more than 25 episodes is needed to complete a single round, and projectile vending machines. This thread is not suitable for users that are looking for something of the mature and serious persuasion. Please be advised that the thread may contain users that are complete trash along with their fanfictional posts. Putting that aside, the following thread is NOT mobile friendly in terms of formatting!

list of accepted users (for tagging purposes)

TWO S C H O O L S ! ONE CITY! WHO WILL R U L E?!!

thread summary
In this world, there is only one way for someone to overcome life’s hurdles: fighting! If two parties can’t reach an agreement through words, it’s common for a fight to break out to come to a simple resolution: only the strongest is right! Every single person on this planet undergoes trial after trial and faces life’s hardship through combat. And, there’s no bigger battleground than your average high school.

Students are constantly at war and will throw down over the trivialist of matters. Most don’t usually stand in the way of teenage conflict due to the fact that this time is usually a pinnacle point in aging. It’s through such a stressful environment that high school students develop the will and determination to face life head on and learn to keep fighting. There is no greater example of this than the rivalry of two local high schools.

For years, Hokushin Gakuen and Minamigawa Gakuen have been at the top as the strongest student bodies in Sentō City. Standing on opposing sides, the two giants have a tradition of fighting over the title of “strongest school” within the city. And, this year is no exception. Who will be seated on the throne of broken bodies? … and who will make up the throne?

thread rules
The following thread adheres to Iwaku’s ToS

Respect. I expect users to at least tolerate and respect one another as fellow roleplayers in this thread. This doesn’t mean everyone is going to be all “happy sunshine vomiting rainbows buddy/buddy” dealio. Outside of the IC, fighting publically in the OoC will not be tolerated. Any disputes/arguments must me settled with one mediator in the matter (either myself or a moderator). If the matter can’t be settled, then the matter will be forcibly dropped. However, if multiple users are having trouble with a single user, recommendations to kick said user will be heard.

Combat. Roleplay etiquette will be enforced in this thread. Metagaming, Godmodding, and Puppeting will not be tolerated. It is recommended that users chat out of character to discuss the end result of the fight before starting their combat posts in the thread. It makes it easier to go “over the top” and “ham” if an ending has been determined beforehand (allowing for crazy shit to happen). If a resolution isn’t reached, use combo of profile info (such as a the difficulties of taking out one high rank character with a single, low ranked character) and RNG (dice rolls, number generator, coin flip) to figure things out. Feel free to ask a mod, myself, or a third party user to use a generator (and screen cap it).

Communication. Please, please, please!!! Please keep in contact with the users, the mods, and myself in this thread! It makes it easy to figure out who’s still interested and setting up plots in the thread! The thread relies on Discord in remaining active, but Iwaku PMs and Google Docs is another option as well! If something comes up, feel free to speak up. I’ll do what I can to set your character aside and help you play catch up in the thread.

Activity. I understand that posting will slow down as time goes on, but that doesn’t mean activity will stop. As stated above, there will be an active Discord for this thread, and there’s other means to keep in touch with users. Users that have dropped in activity will receive a check in. If I don’t get a response/what I’ve said in the message doesn’t happen, then I will remove the user from the thread.

Posts. At minimum, I ask for at least two paragraphs per post. Posts should serve a purpose such as responding to a user or diving into some sort of character development. Make posts count! I don’t require fancy coding for a “pretty post.” I just want dialogue to be bolded and thoughts italicized. A name of the character is required for each post.

Characters. Anime pics only! Please read the info in regards to this world. It’ll help in creating your character and posting in general. Characters can be pretty fucking ridiculous in this thread. Feel free to use tropes and what not! Keep in mind that characters are "anime tough" in this thread. This means that characters can regularly withstand inhumanly harm and dish it out regularly. Because of this, I don't expect to see powersets of "inhuman condition" and what not UNLESS it's a one stat boost that connects and makes sense with the rest of the power set (i.e. super strength) or you are purposely making your character weak.

Profiles. There is a two-part process in profiles. The first is filling out the “mini app.” Once that has been accepted, feel free to use the posted information to build your profile. Profiles will be linked into the IC. So, make sure to post your profile skeleton in a test thread or that one thread to “show off characters.” Once you’ve completed the profile, post up the link to that post in the “Profile Thread.” Users have 1-2 weeks to complete the profile.

LET MY S O U L BURN MY E N E M I E S TO CINDERS!!!

reikontate: the fighting spirit
Everyone in this world (give or take) are born with a spiritual entity that acts as their “shield” against great danger and hurdles in a person’s life. There’s many theories in regards to what a Reikontate (or the Fighting Spirit) is and where do they come from, but there’s no solid evidence to pinpoint these answers. Rather, most regard these shields as god-like spirits that share certain values and personality traits of a person.

When a person undergoes a stressful and/or dangerous situation, they are able to call upon their Reikontate to help protect themselves and/or fight back. Depending on how strong the connection with their Reikontate and the person’s willpower, they may be capable of tapping into the shield’s powers and using them as their own.

All Reikontate don’t start off in their final form. Rather, they start off as shapeless masses of gray energy. As a child starts to overcome obstacles and overcome stresses, the Reikontate starts to take on a form. They start to appear as simple figures that a child could understand, slowly changing and becoming complex as the mind matures. When a person overcomes their greatest obstacle (which varies from person to person), the Reikontate finally reveals its true from. The event is referred as the “Awakening” or Mezame.

If someone is born without a Reikontate, they tend to have no willpower and strength to take on the world. They suffer from severe mental problems as well and tend to be institutionalized.

mezame: the final form
In order for a Reikontate to reach its final form, or Mezame, a person has to undergo their greatest challenge. The challenge varies from person to person such as overcoming their greatest weakness, surviving a life or death fight, or coming to a great realization during a trial. It’s common for a person to have their Reikontate undergo a Mezame during their teenage years due to the mental stresses and great challenges presented to them (due to the fact that certain hurdles seem 100x worse than what they are). It is very rare for someone to never see their spirit awaken

kowareta: a corrupted spirit
One of the more troubling aspects of a Reikontate is their ability to become corrupted. This means that the spirit is damaged and will bring misfortune to the person they are attached to. Sometimes, a person is born with a corrupted spirit (or “Kowareta”). One of the most common ways for a Reikontate to turn into a Kowareta is for a person to have their will broken in the worst possible way.

The spirit takes on a dark, broken appearance and has no access to their normal powers. They are unstable and tend to personally cause destruction and misfortune against the connected person without realizing it. The longer a person has a Kowareta, the more mental strain it takes on them. It’s common for people to become mad and lose their mind completely.

There is a chance for a Kowareta to be healed. However, the possibility all depends on the courage and strength of the person who has a Kowareta. They must confront their own demons and become victorious and overcome them. Thus, triggering an Mazame. But, after a certain point, it’s impossible to get rid of the corruption and reverse the damage.

unmei no kizuna: destiny & the law
Every country abides by the “Destiny Bond Laws” or the Unmei no Kizuna. There are moments when 2 or more Reikontate are connected to one another for unknown reasons are destined to undergo a Fate. Whether it’s a lifelong rivalry, fight to the death, or lovers, there is nothing for the people involved to break away from the Destiny Bond. If any attempts occur, great misfortune and destruction will be faced by everyone. For public safety reasons, the individuals who discover that they have a destiny with one another will be forced to interact and live it out.

The signs of Unmei no Kizuna to appear between individuals is simple. First, everyone involved usually has their Reikontate undergo the Mezame. Second, individuals must have interacted at least once with one another. Finally, if all individuals involved experience bouts of jamais vu and feelings not their own, a bond is revealed. Usually, everyone involved will radiate the same colored aura.

Once a bond is in place, it is common for them to experience strange dreams, sensations, and emotions that aren’t their own but their Reikontate. They make act impulsively that seems to be out of character if the other destined bond(s) are around. For some, the side effects seem to double due to how strongly the bond is.

random facts
  • Everyone has the ability to see the aura of a Reikontate. The stronger the spirit, the bigger the aura.
  • It’s common for children and young adults to undergo training to properly control and handle their Reikontate and their power.
  • For the most part, these shields take on appearances of famous mythological creatures and legendary figures. However, there’s no evidence to conclude that the Reikontate ARE these figures. Rather, the spirits take on these forms because they are wired into a person’s psyche.
  • There is a recent theory that a Reikontate is actually the soul of strong individuals that refused to pass on but continue to fight on.

T H I S ISN’T EVEN MY F I N A L F O R M!!!

classes
DELINQUENTS
Delinquents are your run of the mill punks that populate secondary schools. Most of their activities generally fall around breaking the rules, fighting, and living as “free spirits.” A good portion of delinquents wind up joining gangs under the leadership of stronger delinquents (i.e. Banchōs, Shabazo, etc) or remain as lone wolves that refuse to fight for a cause other than their own. The following are “branches” of delinquents that fit into a leadership role and are stronger than the run of the mill delinquents.

BANCHŌ/SUKEBAN
Banchō (male) and Sukeban (female) refer to an upper class of delinquents. Usually, they are the leaders or second-in-command of street gangs. They are considered “true warrior” by fighting via “honorable tactics (as honorable as you can get for being a delinquent). Rather than using cheap tricks and weapons, Banchōs and Sukebans prefer to use hand to hand combat and fight 1 v 1 with their opponent.

SHABAZO
Shabazos are the opposite of a Banchō/Sukeban in terms of attitude and honor. They are considered the baddest of the bad, willing to use twisted tactics and weapons in order to gain the upperhand in conflict. Like their counterparts, Shabazos tend to take on leadership roles due to their slimy tactics. Shabazos are most notably known for using coercion, blackmail, and betrayal to get ahead and remain in power. There are a rare few Shabazos that do have some quality of a Banchō/Sukeban, but choose to use a weapon instead of fisticuffs.

BOUSOUZOKU
Bousouzokus are different from the mentioned thugs. Rather than focusing on violence, they are more preoccupied with racing. They dedicate their time and money (gained from shady sources or otherwise) in fine tuning their rides in order to go as fast as humanly possible. Their fighting tactics and honor codes vary depending on the person, but they are mostly preoccupied with their motorcycles.

badass rank
  • F-RANK = Garbage
  • D-RANK = Pathetic
  • C-RANK = Basic
  • B-RANK = Badass
  • A-RANK = Badass Motherfucker
  • S-RANK = Legendary
Throughout Sentō City, just about everyone is graded on a letter scale that determines how much of a badass they are. How and who started this remains a mystery. What matters is what you’re ranked among the citizens! Each letter represents what kind of power your Reikontate has, what kind of fighting skills you have, and your overall danger level. Just about everyone starts off as a F-Rank. It takes great willpower, prowess, and determination to go from being complete garbage. C-Rank is considered the most common rank, displaying your average strength and skills. It’s rare (if not unheard of) for someone to be S-Rank. They are considered legends (and possibly the main character) that will never die.

stats
The following is a quick guide to the meaning behind each state, how they are ranked, and the meaning behind each state:
  • STRENGTH = Physical strength
  • ENDURANCE = How much they can endure physical pain and injuries
  • AGILITY = Agile/dexterity
  • SPEED = How fast they are
  • INTELLECT = Intelligence
  • SPIRIT = Spiritual power of their Reikontate
  • DRIVE = How much they can endure life’s struggles and mental strain
  • LUCK = the level of luck someone can bullshit a situation
  • 1 = Garbage
  • 2 = Below Average
  • 3 = Average
  • 4 = Above Average
  • 5 = Best

WELCOME TO THE GREATEST H E L L ON EARTH!!!

sentō city
Tucked between the mountains and forests of the Kantō region is a mecca of advancing technology. Sentō City has grown from a small-time fishing village to a concrete jungle, offering the latest in convenience, residence, and entertainment. It always seems like different parts of the city is constantly under construction and updating to the “latest and greatest product.” There are a variety of places to choose from to waste your time and well-earned money such as shopping malls, arcades, manga cafes, and the amusement park. The majority of citizens prefer to get around the city through the intricate and fast rail system. Just about every street corner has some sort of vending machine, offering a wide range of drinks, snacks, and much, much more!

hokushin gakuen
Hokushin Gakuen is considered one of the top high schools in the country. Most of the student body is made up of the privileged society that regular “donates” to the school in order to further the student body’s education. It’s rare for a student to come in with no background via a scholarship. Students that graduate are sought out by the most prestigious universities around the world. Just about everyone in Sentō City regards Hokushin students as proper, young adults that show proper respect and common courtesy.

However, Hokushin students are notorious for their snobbery and lack of morals when it comes to the world below their status. They’re not afraid to twist and use people through their endless bank accounts to get what they desired. On top of that, they’re willing to throw and show the lower classes how little value they have through violence. To the freshmen of Hokushin, they don’t even see Minamigawa as a threat. Some seniors, however, understand that Minamigawa Gakuen is their rival for a reason.
minamigawa gakuen
Minamigawa Gakuen is hailed as one of the toughest and roughest schools in Sentō City. Most of the curriculum focuses on teaching the student body a trade rather than preparing them for college. From heavy machinery and electronics to culinary and hospitality, the school guarantees students will be hired right after graduation. However, it’s not guaranteed that the students will be “good worker bees.” A good portion of the students fall under the “last chance” category aka they’ve been kicked out of too many schools and Minamigawa is their last chance to straighten out or wind up as a criminal.

The school was once united against their rival, Hokushin Gakuen but it has since splintered, resulting in a massive power struggle over control of Minamigawa. Even if many see this as the start of the end for them, a few can see potential in the school uniting to become far more powerful than ever before… if they pull themselves together again. As of now, they’re on the losing end of being the best in the city against Minamigawa.
places of interest
the following will be a general list/short summary of places of interest as the thread progresses

D E L I N Q U E N T CLASS OF 2 0 X X!

accepted characters
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png

l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png
l9S3Yv8.png

LET’S GET D O W N TO THE B A S I C S!

application
Aight! This is the first step in creating a character! This is for the sake of getting an idea of what you want to make, reserving information, and if the character will be a good fit in the thread! Read through the Info Thread to complete the application. As the creator, I have the right to reserve judgement for the thread. The following list are pieces of information I need and how I want them completed. You don't need to make a fancy coding before posting this in the Profile Thread. Just make sure to clarify what section I am reading.
  • Iwaku & Discord Username (if applicable)
  • Discord? (would you be up for the OOC being Dicord exclusive?)
  • Timezone/Availability (this gives me a peek at your online habits and know when it's best to contact you/users can contact you)
  • Thread Ideas? (maximum of a paragraph, what kind of ideas would you want to see for the thread? have any plot ideas/npcs you wanna throw out there?)
  • Character Name (self explanatory)
  • Character Model (what's the name of the character image you're using for your character and a link to their image)
  • School & Grade (what school do they go to and are they a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year?)
  • Rank (what's their rank?)
  • Reikontate (maximum of a paragraph, describe your character's fighting spirit. explain what kind of powerset they imbue your character and their weaknesses. include the name of a mythical figure you're basing their spirit off of and if they have been "awakened" yet.)
  • Character Idea (maximum of one paragraph, sell me your character idea)
profile skeleton
Once your app has been accepted, feel free to copy the general list of items I need for the profile. You don't need to format it, but you're free to do that. You may also add more information, but, again, you don't have to do that. Make sure to post up this information either in a separate test thread or Character Showcase thread. Once completed, post the link to the thread into the Profile Thread.
  • Full Name (first and last name)
  • Nickname/Alias (self explanatory)
  • Age (14 - 18)
  • School & Grade (which school do they attend and are they a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year?)
  • Gender (self explanatory)
  • Part-Time Work (do they have a part-time job?)
  • Clubs (is your character associated with any clubs at school, and, if they are, what position are they?)
  • Gangs (are they a part of a gang, and, if they are, what position are they?)
  • Height (self explanatory)
  • Weight (self explanatory)
  • Ethnicity (self explanatory)
  • Description (feel free to list or write out paragraphs for what they look like. at the very least, I require a link to the character’s picture in this section along with general information about their appearance that a picture doesn’t capture)
  • Stats (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Rank (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Class (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Reikontate (their name and appearance. feel free to either describe their appearance or link an image example of what they look like)
  • Mezame? (has it awakened yet?)
  • Powerset (expand on the fighting spirit’s powerset and weaknesses in this section. powers and weaknesses should go hand in hand and reflect the rest of the information. they should also make sense to the mythical being you’re basing the spirit off of. you can write this section as comfortably as you like such as breaking down each powerset, bullet pointing, or paragraph form. at most, I’d like like a “title” that sums up their powers in a nutshell).
  • Fighting Style (does your character know a form of martial arts, and, if they do, where did they get trained for this?)
  • Weapons (optional, but keep in mind the class system when it comes to weapons. guns will not be accepted at this point unless some nichijou/robot girl shit’s about to go down)
  • Personality (feel free to list or write in paragraph form)
  • Biography (feel free to list or write in paragraph form)
  • Likes (5 likes)
  • Dislikes (5 dislikes)
  • Extra (anything else?)

ARE Y O U REALLY T H A T SPECIAL?!!

faceclaim
list of taken faceclaims

rank
F-RANK = unlimited (0)
D-RANK = unlimited (0)
C-RANK = unlimited (0)
B-RANK = (0/8)
A-RANK = (0/4)
S-RANK = N/A (for now)

class
DELINQUENTS = 0
BANCHŌ/SUKEBAN = 0
SHABAZO = 0
BOUSOUZOKU = 0

powerset & reikontate
the following will be a list of taken powersets and mythical beings

Iwaku & Discord Name
Alibaba
Discord?
Si.
Timezone & Availability
Pacific & availability varies. Depending on the season, I’ll either sit my ass all day online or be hands deep in work. I’m usually not available on Saturday Nights.
Thread Ideas
Plenty.
Character Name
Ichigo Sugimoto
Character Model
Unknown
School & Grade
Minamigawa Gakuen & 2nd Year
Rank
D
Reikontate
Ichigo has an innate connection to nature, allowing him to manipulate the landscape and use it as he needs. However, due to his negative outlook on being born with this type of power, he hasn’t tried to see what else he could do besides some innate abilities, binding enemies, and slicing things with leaves/flower petals. Fire and urban areas are his biggest weaknesses.
Character Idea
Ichigo is your run of the mill punk with big dreams of becoming the strongest fighter in the whole city. But, first he has to take on Minamigawa first. Too bad he’s one of the weakest students in the entire school. It could be due to the fact that he was born with this weak ass power to control daisies. Or, it’s the fact that he has yet to undergo the awakening, leaving him with some prissy looking spirit that lingers behind him. Either way, he has a long way to go to even have a chance at becoming the King.

• Love

STRENGTH ▍ ▍ ▍
ENDURANCE ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍
AGILITY ▍ ▍
SPEED ▍ ▍ ▍
INTELLECT ▍
SPIRIT ▍ ▍
DRIVE ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍
LUCK ▍ ▍

ICHIGO SUGIMOTO

[stabs=bcenter|500x500]
{slide=GENERAL|center|open}
nickname/alias
Ichi
“Flower Child/Pansy” (expect a potential beating if you call him this)
birthday
May 4th
place of birth
Amsterdam, Netherlands
school & grade
2nd Year at Minamigawa Gakuen
part-time work
Ichigo works part-time at his family’s flower shop, “A Touch of Spring.” So far, he’s done everything he can to hide this from everyone.
school clubs
---
gangs
The Harbingers of Pain: Ichigo’s the leader, member, secretary, treasur-... he’s the creator and only member of this “gang.” When asked about its existence, the response is the same: “Never heard of it.”
{/slide}
{slide=APPEARANCE|center}
height
5’10”0
weight
180lbs
eye color
Gold
hair color
Blonde
ethnicity
Mixed
Father = Japanese (Okinawa)
Mother = Dutch/Swede
description
There’s nothing subtle about Ichigo’s appearance… if this was a different world. Here, he looks like any other chump that’s aiming to become some sort of generic shounen main character. At least he didn’t put too much work into looking like a player created character; he just happened to be born with this look. He mostly resembles his father in terms of look, inheriting everything else except for the blonde hair. Due to his part-time (forced labor) job and “free” martial arts training, Ichigo is pretty bulky for a 2nd Year (all those years of hauling fertilizer and massive terracotta pots paid off).

Over the years, Ichigo has earned (and deserved) an assortment of scars. The most prevalent are on his hands and forearms due to the years of handling prickly plants and thorny flowers. The worst occurred due to various circumstances involving a bike, a tv show, a makeshift cape, and a ramp directed towards a large patch of roses.

Because of his reikontate, Ichigo has some innate “abilities” that does make him stand out for all the wrong reasons. For one, he naturally gives off a floral scent that varies from subtle roses to strong sweet peas and gardenias. The more he sweats, the stronger the scent gets. Secondly (and worst), is the fact that his emotional state can affect flora and fauna around him. He literally becomes plant!Jesus and cause dead plants/desolate places to become a giant jungle (if that excited).

Both of his ears are pierced.
character images
{/slide}
{slide=ABILITY|center}
rank
D-Rank
class
Delinquent
reikonatate
Terra
His reikontate’s appearance takes on the scenery of the season. As of now, it appears as a lively cherry blossom tree with dark branches and pink petals bursting from it. This also means the color of the aura Ichigo radiates currently is a soft, pastel pink.
mezame?
No
powerset
Nature Manipulation: Plant & Earth
His fighting spirit (to his dismay) has a stronger affinity to plant life and nature in general. Through Terra, Ichigo has a connection to the environment on the spiritual scale, causing him to be affected by its state and affecting it himself. Ichigo is able to manipulate flora and fauna for various purposes. However, due to his stubborn nature and apprehension to having this type of reikontate, he has yet to make any progress in advancing his ability and strength.
Plant Manipulation. Ichigo has a pretty basic grasp on the ability to manipulate plants for the means of combat. He’s able to turn leaves and petals into a deadly razor blade wind and control vines and roots to hit, block, and bind his opponents. As of late, he has started to notice that he can change their properties of flora and fauna. Some aspects include: changing its color, fragrance, adding/removing thorns, and adding/removing their poisons.
Ecological Empathy. As stated, Ichigo has a spiritual bond to nature, allowing him to understand and feel the emotions exuded from plant life. He is able to feel peace when he’s surrounded by nature in balance and able to sense if something unnatural is occurring. Unnatural occurrences can make Ichigo feel sick to his stomach and in pain depending on what’s going on. For natural occurrences, it varies depending on the weather.
Plant Generation. One of the more annoying aspects of his fighting spirit, Ichigo is able to temporarily generate plants from non fertile sources such as cement and carpet. It has no real effect in fights but is merely a mood ring. The more positive he is, the more plants are generated. After a minute, they disappear.
Poison Immunity/Control. One of the “better” qualities of his power is his natural immunity to all poisons and is able to manipulate natural poisons. Ranging from deadly toxins, paralysis poison, and hallucinogens, Ichigo is able inflict his opponents by embedding plants and passing it to them in various ways such as breathing, ingestion, and skin contact (surface and open wounds).
Pheromone Immunity/Control. Like poisons, Ichigo has an immunity over pheromones and is able to control it in three ways. One, he’s able to mark an area with a scent for a maximum of 24 hours and himself and others could find through smell. Two, he’s able to cause temporary confusion and mind control (if potent) to his opponents. At most, he can make suggestions to them that they are more than agreeable to do. Third, Ichigo is able to cause an area to smell horrid (on par with Durian and a Corpse Flower combined), causing people to react violently to the odor. It’s because of this power that Ichigo constantly smell like flowers.
Seismic Sense.. Through the roots of plants, Ichigo is able to sense vibrations through the ground. This allows him to help track opponents if they’re on the run, or someone’s trying to find him.
Healing Plant. He’s able to conjure plants that radiate spiritual energy that can heal superficial wounds. The potential in this power is has yet to be reached despite it being one of the first powers granted by his reikontate due to Ichigo’s attitude and turn off of “girly abilities.”
weaknesses
Fire. Fire bad. Fire burns… no need to go into detail why this is Ichigo’s weakness.
Ice. There are certain types of plants that are able to withstand below freezing temperature, but most become damaged and die. In this aspect, ice manipulators can cause Ichigo’s natural weapons to die.
Urban Areas. Due to the lack of “natural areas,” it can be hard to fight against his opponent in these settings without preparation and a stronger grasp on his abilities. He does/has neither.
Lack of Training/Discipline. Because of his attitude, Ichigo hasn’t progressed much in developing his connection with his reikontate. He barely got it to the level it’s at without pushing the punk. At this point, there’s no real way to know whether Ichigo is able to get stronger/have his fighting spirit undergo the mezame.
Weather. As strange as it sounds, the weather has an effect on his mood and functionality due to his connection to nature. Winter and Dry heat (heat waves) causes Ichigo to feel sicker than usual and he may not be able to function properly while rainy and sunny weather either perks him up or makes him feel far more calm than usual.
fighting style
Since he’s come to live in Japan, Ichigo’s been given the opportunity to learn jujutsu from one of the clients of his family’s flower shop for free (or just a favor to the owners). He’s average at best and has a problematic streak of skipping lessons.
weapons
---
{/slide}
{slide=BACKGROUND|center}
personanality
Idiot Savant. a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but knows little about anything else
Bull-Headed. determined in an obstinate or unthinking way
Ass. a foolish or stupid person
Cocky. conceited or arrogant, especially in a bold or impudent way
Aggressive. ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression
Complex. a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior
fears
Being “Weak.” Not necessarily a phobia, Ichigo fears the fact that he was born weak and pathetic at the very start. Because of what his Reikontate is, he doesn’t want to be seen as some wimpy and “girly” man that farts out flowers by every single fighter in the city. These doubts and fears are currently holding him up in having his fighting spirit awaken to its full potential due to the fact that he refuses to acknowledge his reikontate as of late. If he keeps this up, there’s a big chance that this fear may lead to it becoming corrupted.
vices
Fighting. Since he entered high school, the amount of fights Ichigo has gotten himself in as hit all time highs. Despite the odds against him are impossible, he provokes anyone just to try to prove that he’s the strongest. One of the worst fights landed him in the hospital for nearly 6-weeks. If he’s not careful, Ichigo may wind up too broken beyond repair.
Video Games. He just can’t help but get distracted when an arcade is in sight… and skip school. Hell, he easily forgets what he’s supposed to be doing when he hears the familiar sounds of a game cabinet.
”Gifts.” Ichigo has a weakness for “free stuff.” Free food. Free stuff. Free money. Most of the time, he can forget someone that “wronged” him if he’s given a gift. This has led to a pretty bad habit of forgetting habitual offenders.
secrets
His Job. He does everything in his power to keep his part-time job on the downlow. No one needs to know where he works 2-times a week and the fact that he wears a pink apron while working.
His Hobby & Talent. They go hand in hand with his job. If anyone knew he even has an interest in it, he’ll hop on the next flight to nowhere.
His Family. Anyone that wants to sniff around to figure out what’s up with Ichigo’s family better think twice. He refuses to talk about them or how he wound up in Japan. That’s forbidden information.
Reikontate. It’s the worst kept secret thanks to the public’s natural ability to see everyone’s Reikontate’s aura. Sure, he’ll be in denial about the whole thing with a terrible lie, but he’ll keep pushing this narrative the day he dies. Sadly.
family
Oldest Brother. Nashi Sugimoto (28) works on site at the “Touch of Spring” warehouse and farm outside of Sentō City. He’s the head of operations and distribution at the property. He appears cold and stern, but it’s usually just a front when it comes to dealing with people in this cutthroat business. Ichigo and Nashi clash from time to time, but they get along as well as siblings should. Nashi does scold Ichigo far more than Kyoho.
Older Sister. Momo Sugimoto (26) works as the lead designer and assistant manager at the “Touch of Spring” store within the city. Bubbly and a little air-headed, she does a 180 if anyone tries to mess with her and the rest of her family. Since Ichigo came into the household, she’s taken it upon herself to get close to her younger brother even when he pushed her away. She’s not afraid to tell people “cute” memories about Ichigo.
Younger Cousin Mikan Tachibana (8) is the niece of Kyoho Tachibana. Because her and Ichigo’s situation are similar, she has opened up to Ichigo and tends to stick to him like glue despite his protests. In the end, Ichigo winds up giving in to Mikan’s demands most of the time. To Mikan, Ichigo is like a big brother to her.
His Father. Shikwasa Sugimoto (deceased) Ichigo barely had a relationship with his father while he was alive. There were pictures of him in his mother’s home and he did visit a few times, but that’s about it. He doesn’t understand why people actually like him in the first place. He used to blame his father for all of his problems and used to wish he wasn’t born. These days, Ichigo is down to resenting the fact that he’s a spitting image of his father and is compared to him regularly.
His Other Mother. Kyoho Tachibana (48) is Nashi’s and Momo’s biological mother and Mikan’s biological aunt. Through circumstances, she had decided to take in the child of her ex-husband and girlfriend. In the beginning, it was nothing more than an obligation to help Ichigo. But, over time, she came to love Ichigo as her own son. Ichigo hated Ume at the beginning, but has come to accept her as a parent and understood why things turned out the way they did.
His Other Grandmother. Ume Sugimoto (deceased) was Shikwasa’s mother and Ichigo’s grandmother. She had long since passed away by the time Ichigo came into the household, but he’s constantly compared to her by his older siblings, Kyoho, and the rest of their family. Apparently, she also had a bit of a green thumb and an affinity to nature. Ichigo hates this very much.
His Mother. Rosaline Lotte Braam (deceased) is Ichigo’s biological mother. For the first few years of his life, he lived with her and the rest of her family in the outskirts of Amsterdam. Rosaline had dated Shikwasa on again/off again in a long distance relationship. Ichigo doesn’t like to talk about what happened to his mother when she passed away, only remembering the good times that he had with her.
His Grandma. Fleur Isa Braam (???) is Rosaline’s mother and Ichigo’s grandmother. Due to several circumstances, Ichigo was pulled out of Fleur’s custody and had moved into Kyoho’s home in Japan. The only comment Ichigo has about her is the fact that he’d laugh if he heard she’d finally kicked the bucket.
history
There was no one else in this world that Ichigo loved more than his mother. To him, she was the most kindest, strongest, and amazing parent in the history of everything. He remembers spending so much time outside playing in a large garden in the outskirts of Amsterdam with her. She taught Ichigo all sorts of interesting facts about the garden and showed him little things that his “gift” could do. Sometimes, one of his mother’s friends appeared and wanted to play with them. But, Ichigo didn’t like him very much. He didn’t believe in his lies either. After a while, he stopped showing up randomly.

It’s only when the two have to go back inside that the good memories stop. As he grew older, their adventures in the garden decreased. His Super Mother was getting slower. Sleepier. It became impossible for her to get out of bed sometimes. After a while, Ichigo couldn’t see his mother unless his Nana (grandmother) brought him to the hospital. Then, the visits stopped. It didn’t click in his head until the funeral occurred. After that, he wasn’t allowed in the garden anymore.

The first time he was allowed in the garden again was when a stranger came to visit. He recalled a shouting match ensuing before she left. The second (and last) time he was allowed back in the garden, the stranger had introduced herself to Ichigo and did her best to explain what was going to happen. Even with his things packed and him being asked to say goodbye to his family, he had no idea what was exactly going on. Instead, he treated like the few times someone tried to tell Ichigo to be nice to his grandma and his relatives: he stomped on his grandma’s foot before running towards the cab.

Ichigo arrived in Japan at the age of 7 with no grasp of the language and realizing that he’s going to be living with a bunch of strangers for the rest of his life. At the time, he had no grasp of the language and Kyoho was the only one that understood him. He was trapped in a foreign place with no one he knew or understanding why this was happening. At least his family wasn’t here anymore. The first few years was the hardest for Ichigo and everyone involved. It took a long while for him to adjust and have a basic grasp on the language along with realizing his circumstances. Rather than being grateful and excited about everything, he was frustrated and angry. Angry at the fact that he did have a dad, but he was a “bad one.” He caused everything to be so tangled up and wrong. Everyone kept telling him how he was like his dad, but that was wrong! And, Kyoho was acting like his mom! He hated living in Japan. He hated the fact that his dad wasn’t a dad and didn’t help his mom.

But, as he grew older, that resentment changed. The strangers in his household weren’t the enemy to him. They stopped making him lonely, and they were nice. Hell, he was allowed to do a lot more things and live his life than he did back in Europe. It didn’t dawn on him that this really was his family until they were celebrating his 12th birthday. He ended up admitting that he actually didn’t hate everyone. And, maybe, they’re really his real family.

The trouble at home was gone, but trouble still existed outside. As he grew older, he came to realize that he didn’t have the “kick-ass” Reikontate like everyone else did. Some can use fire! Others can fly and bend space. He… can grow flowers. More and more, that resentment towards himself, wondering why he had a girly spirit. On top of that, his classmates kept making fun of him for having a fairy hanging around him like some girl. Ichigo made up his mind to prove them all wrong. He’ll get strong without his spirit and kick everyone’s asses!

…. Too bad that hasn’t worked.
{/slide}
{slide=EXTRA|center}
Fighting Games, Yan Yan, Foreign Music, Action Movies, Comics
love
Plants, Working, Fighting, Summer Break, Meat
dislike
Coffee, School, Lectures, Vegetables, Working
hate
Pests, Winter, Bitter Anything, Homework, Teachers
hobbies
Gardening, Video Games, Napping, Flower Language
talents
Floral Design
theme
extra
Ichigo has since lost the ability to speak Dutch.
His room has a few houseplants.
Currently, it’s his job to pick up and drop off Mikan at school.
{/slide}[/stabs]

I C H I G O↯↯↯SUGIMOTO
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sea tota assueverit ei, vis copiosae volutpat adolescens eu. Dicat dicta ea vix, in essent epicuri mel, wisi debet aliquam no vis. Nam cu eros liberavisse, nihil eligendi per et, magna hendrerit mei an. Ne harum noster his, sit tota scribentur et.

Quas ridens vivendum id pro, ex usu veniam exerci. Propriae pertinacia pri id, eu vim abhorreant disputando. Wisi ullum menandri ei vix, quo sint ancillae neglegentur ex. In has exerci labore, quo ad accusamus contentiones.

Duo quot homero quaeque in, quo omittam temporibus ut, cum et doming laboramus. At tritani legimus vivendum sea, euismod corpora eum eu. Case laoreet platonem ne sed, civibus vivendum interesset usu cu. Est eu zril impetus, tempor audire id mel, ad pro appareat petentium. Ad agam idque vis, qui amet purto munere ei.

Has modus error erroribus ut, assum utinam noluisse ut cum. Ut tota aperiri vel, meis luptatum temporibus eam et, pri natum volumus pericula ad. Id percipit volutpat mnesarchum eam, case commodo mentitum an per, at oratio ocurreret scripserit nam. Porro exerci te nam, stet tibique accusata id mei, agam novum quo ne.

Ne sea tamquam quaestio delicata, paulo aliquid eruditi id his. Eos putent periculis repudiandae ad. Cu debet tamquam omittantur vel, ne eius latine his, tincidunt scripserit mel an. Sed dicam causae interpretaris cu, id vim stet labitur oportere, ex eos meis posse senserit. Habemus deseruisse liberavisse cu pro, case fierent atomorum id ius, cum appetere evertitur te.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vel ne dico movet albucius, aeque admodum eum ut. Te pro oblique prompta democritum. Ei duo doming semper, his ut modo definitiones. Te eos placerat mediocritatem, quo prima phaedrum an. Ea facilis maiorum usu, ne mel corpora postulant salutandi.

Stet regione accusata eam ex, te nominati platonem mel, discere dignissim splendide id per. Per ut habeo liberavisse, eam an solet efficiendi. No sed stet eripuit theophrastus, nemore legimus urbanitas mel cu. Eos ex deleniti reformidans. No vis munere vidisse, at possit putant democritum mea.

Inimicus urbanitas consequuntur eam an, summo gloriatur inciderint te vis. Nam no solet abhorreant. Fastidii repudiandae delicatissimi ut est, ex pri aperiam contentiones. Has dicam scribentur et. Vim nominavi intellegebat an, te pri summo impetus scaevola.

Pro cu legendos scribentur, eos te elit erroribus. Per maiorum corpora iracundia cu, partem vocent ex vis. In error albucius pericula sea, ei ius senserit repudiandae. Ne tota abhorreant philosophia eos, in pro veritus pericula iracundia. Ea congue ocurreret nec, liber graece integre in est.

Essent principes constituam et qui, meis impedit accumsan nam ad. Mucius dignissim consectetuer ex pro. Eam erroribus vulputate definitionem an, eos dico hinc quodsi ei, verear dissentiunt ius in. Audire diceret eu vis. Omnes ancillae an sit, enim oratio singulis mel an. Recteque dignissim laboramus ut duo, debet utamur reprimique ex vel. Pri ne putent persequeris.

ROLAND L E E CROWLEY
The spell you got on me it's like magic! Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love! Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh! Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you!
The spell you got on me it's like magic! Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love! Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh! Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you!
mister crowley

Dolor sit amet, vel congue corpora ne, omnium timeam patrioque vim ut, in tantas utamur usu. Duo veritus volumus platonem an, clita iudico veritus eum no. Ne ludus corrumpit iracundia vel, duo enim vocibus ne. Duis menandri accusamus ad nec. Esse natum civibus eum cu.

Eu nec etiam tollit, at sumo veniam imperdiet duo, ne quaestio argumentum per. Graeco invidunt eloquentiam sit ea. Ius an dicit oportere iudicabit, docendi denique gubergren ei usu. Ad pri magna deleniti. In vim solum inani vitae, an mucius expetenda nam.

Eligendi noluisse hendrerit ne has, vel ad falli choro. Movet consequat ei vim, cu mea quas diceret iudicabit. Et dolor nullam quo. Eu voluptua deserunt lobortis usu. Meis mundi persecuti ea duo, ius esse corpora id, phaedrum disputationi deterruisset sit ad. Enim fabulas admodum vis in.

Ea volutpat expetenda definitiones ius, eu corpora nostrum antiopam qui, nec an omnium aperiam. Sed ludus habemus antiopam ne. Eu alterum fastidii nam. Pro ut porro nulla, diceret adipisci vis ad. Summo voluptua ea per. Omnis reque simul no vim.

His tota fugit oblique in, vel cu solet philosophia interpretaris. Laoreet concludaturque per id, vel case saperet te. At dico clita albucius eum. Ius quidam tamquam dissentiet cu, vide inermis ne mei, consul mediocritatem eu eos. Congue causae petentium ad vix, ex augue honestatis mea. Usu quot semper fabellas ea, quidam ponderum eu mei.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, est tritani apeirian eu, consul perfecto voluptaria ius ne. Pro utinam postulant no. No per clita nusquam, hinc graeci his cu. Probo gloriatur ius cu, principes prodesset necessitatibus ex qui.

Et munere sanctus senserit vis. Diceret placerat duo id, te duo viris possit senserit. Unum error possim ne pro, vis eu dicat dicant intellegat. In suas dissentias ius. Vim in mutat antiopam. Porro appetere moderatius et usu, ut alii ancillae delectus ius, ut incorrupte repudiandae nam.
location ● lorem ipsum ▏ status ● lorem ipsum ▏ theme ● lorem ipsum

Code:
[div=
margin: auto;
width: 700px;][div=
border: 1px solid #000000;
background:url(https://imgur.com/RAG3l1F.png) repeat;][div=
padding: 20px;][imga=right]https://imgur.com/6NhMBkC.png[/imga][div=
width: 475px;][center][div=
letter-spacing: 2px;
font-size: 36px;
text-shadow: 2px 2x 5px #cccccc;][color=#262626][s]ROLAND[/s] L E E [b][u]CROWLEY[/u][/b][/color][/div][div=
font-size: 6.3px;
text-transform: lowercase;
text-shadow: 1px 1x 2px #262626;][color=#000000][i]The spell you got on me it's like magic! Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love! Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh! Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you!
The spell you got on me it's like magic! Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love! Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh! Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you![/i][/color][/div][div=
letter-spacing: 23px;
font-size: 20px;
text-shadow: 1px 1x 2px #262626;][color=#cccccc][i]mister crowley[/i][/color][/div][/center]

[div=
height: 488px;
border: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #262626;
overflow-y: scroll;][div=
padding: 10px;][div=
font-size: 12px;][color=#cccccc]post here[/color][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=
background-color: #000000;][div=
padding: 5px;][center][div=
font-size: 12px;][color=#cccccc]location ●  ▏ status ●  ▏ theme ● [URL="http://lorem ipsum"]X[/URL][/color][/div][/center][div=
font-size: 12px;][/div][/div][/div][/div]