INVICTUS

tprfaUQ.png

Mission Time - Yawn...

Fwoosh!

"Ah, how I didn't miss this." Rostam groaned.

Rostam's blanket had flown into the air on its own accord, floating above him, taunting him. The lights in his room started to flash, not just turn on, no, Yun knew her son too well for that. She made them flash on and off. He tried to turn over and cover his head with the pillow, but it was reduced to a pile of salt. Now he had to get up before he got dandruff or something.

Begrudgingly, Rostam sat up and yawned, sporting his birthday suit he casually walked into the bathroom, shaking his head to get whatever excess salt off of him he could. Standing in front of the mirror he got a good look at all the salt in his hair and stood back with the most blank expression he could muster. He took his hand, flexed his fingers out toward his hair, and yawned the command to blow. It took a while, but eventually he got the salt out and he couldn't help but be awake.

"The pillow is a new one. But does it come back?" Rostam peeked outside his bathroom and sighed. The pillow did not magically regenerate. However, from the bathroom he could see just how dirty his room was. "I might as well tidy the room up a bit."

He scratched the back of his head, but even he had to admit that the numerous cups of instant ramen, scrapped reports lying about, and piles of books that were probably overdue was a bit much. He brushed his teeth quickly and ran a comb through his head once or twice. After a quick shower and throwing on some clothes Rostam hopped into the middle of his messy room. There was so much crap everywhere he had no idea where to start. A quick scan of the room revealed that he was most bothered by the amount of trash everywhere.

"Alright, I guess I'll start with the trash." Rostam said as he bent down and picked up a cup of ramen. The minute he touched that cup he could feel the energy in his body just leave. Instantly he could see every cup, every piece of paper, every wrapper, and every empty box in the room. He tossed the cup in his hand in a nearby can. "I'm gonna need a bag." Rostam then looked to his blanket. "Don't suppose you'd want to help?" The blanket didn't budge and Rostam let his head drop as he got to work. "I didn't think so."

With all that extra time Rostam had a clean room just as his alarm to get up went off. Which meant he had half an hour to spare. His stomach then grumbled and he rubbed it as it roared. He didn't give his room another glance and stepped out the door to make his way to the library. He swiped through the computer looking for Fae books and then went to go pick up one that caught his interest. With his breakfeast book in hand he was back on track for his normal routine. He sat in the cafeteria eating cereal and using his magic to push pages along.

Today, Rostam had decided to rock a bandanna around his head and a blue robe. He was also fully equipped, his sword on his back, his utility belt wrapped around his waist with his gun at his side, his bands and glove fully charged. The only color on him was that multicolored bandanna and blue robe, but since his clothing was specially made for combat there wasn't much room for designs or stuff like that. He could pick a color and that was about it. The rest of him was pretty much black.

While he sat there in the cafeteria a girl he'd really never seen before waltzed in. He couldn't help, but think she was pretty so naturally he stared, not really trying to hide it. He watched as she filled up her plate with everything the cafeteria had to offer and then watched as she pigged out on her food. "Nice." Rostam said as he returned to his meal and book.

He finished his cereal pretty early and looked up from his book to see the time. He'd be a bit early to the mission briefing, but it wouldn't hurt. Conjuring up his nimbus cloud, he hopped on it and read his book as it flew to its programmed destination. Arriving at the door he hopped down and walked in, immediately he was hit with menacing aura of Zander. He shrugged his shoulders as he waved to Daniel and then another hiding off in the corner.

"So many new transfers lately." Rostam said as he made himself comfortable in the room. He closed his book and set it down on a table. "Hey, you with the ripped jeans, what's your name? I don't think we've crossed paths before."

Mentions
- @Tarieles (Selene)
Interactions
- @The Wanderer (Daniel)
- @jeshem (Alex)
- @Candi Cosmo (Zander)

Reactions: Fallen Star
[fieldbox="Saku | Fieldwork, White "]

As if she wasn't bothered enough with the training she was slated to help proctor, she had been assigned to pick up the new girl that had arrived the day of the mixer. If her the file on the young woman wasn't wrong, and they rarely were, then it seemed she was something of a shapeshifter as well. A race known as Ijiraq, though Saku had never heard of those before she did take a few moments to skim the internet and brush up on the bare details of what she was about to be meeting. Making her way with a bit of a rush in her step she'd glance down at her phone and the information listed on its screen.

>TAQQIQ SELENE AMARUQ...
>CAFETERIA B...
>...

Saku read the words over as she walked, mouthing the strange name to herself as she attempted to figure out how to pronounce it. English was hard enough as it was, even with the hundreds of years she'd had to learn it, but this girls name was on a whole other level. As if some god somewhere had decided to make Saku's ability to introduce herself to the woman as culturally impossible as ever. She sighed and tapped on the screen a few times, setting an alert to notify her if Selene left the cafeteria and continued her pace toward it to hopefully catch the girl before that happened.

A short walk later and she found herself approaching the double doors leading to Cafeteria B. Stopping outside of it she'd pull her phone out once more and check that the girl was still located within. She gave a small nod of approval to the phone as it stated that Selene was still inside and was about to step for the door before turning around to look behind herself. She craned her head to be able to look down her back and seemed to contemplate the emptiness behind her, she smirked and began to walk forward for the door, at the same time all nine of her snow white tails would become visible and string out behind her as she entered the cafeteria. She hoped that the sight of another shapeshifter would set the girl slightly more at ease when meeting a new face, but she wasn't sure how much it would actually end up working.

Once inside the cafeteria the smell of the breakfast being prepared and dished out to the many inside was overwhelming. Outside it had been little more than a hint of food, but inside it was as if the cooks had simply thrown food on every surface of the room. Saku managed to calm her heaving stomach at the overpowering smells and set to combing over everyone sitting in the cafeteria as she would slowly walk down the central isle. A few moments of searching later and a bit closer to the edge of the room Saku spotted who she could only guess was Selene. Far cleaner than the photo provided in her record. She put the thought aside and figured it was a good idea to get a new picture of the girl for her official record sometime within the week, a picture of a girl covered in blood and grit didn't do very much to calm any nerves about the girl, especially if they were to read a bit farther forward into her record to see what had led up to her... addition... to the organization.

Dodging a group of agents headed for the food line Saku would quickly make her way to Selene's table, noticing that she seemed to be eating as if there was some sort of a timer sitting above her head Saku would slip silently into the seat across from her. PLacing her elbows on the table she'd rest her head in her hands and give the girl a warm smile, "Takikku..." she silently cursed herself as she managed to fail on the very first thing she said to the woman, "Serene, I'm Saku," her tails swayed from side to side behind her, taller than she was when sitting, "I'm a Mission Handler here, much like Leo, who I've been informed you met." she said with a bit of a grin growing, "I'll be taking you to the training today, and answering any questions you might have come up with since Leo left you to your own devices last night." she held her smile and her tails jumped a little in anticipation of the girls response.
[/fieldbox]@Tarieles

Reactions: Fallen Star