OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Are we going to move him along with us then as we go? Or is he going to drop out?

Are we going to move him along with us then as we go? Or is he going to drop out?

I'm going with move him along until he tells me he wishes to drop.

Reactions: PoetLore
Ah ok. I will reply soon.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Internet gods have rewarded me. Finally back.

Sorry guys. I'll reply ASAP.

• Love
I'm going to be slow getting around to my role plays..sorry. I'm trying. Just been a horrible sick month and there's no immediate end in sight. Please have patience. THANKS

• Love
Hope you feel better.

As for what Charlie just did, he enacted a more twisted version of a dead zone for other magic.

Anything of foreign magic that descends into the cargo hold will be leeched of power or cut off from its source. Self-sustaining entities such as ghosts would endure for a bit, but it'd be painful. Zombies under control of a necromancer will collapse into corpses once more, the connection cut off. Only way to end it, is to scuff the circle he drew out.

Something that requires the necromancer or some regular humans to do so in person, as its untouchable by ghosts or undead servitors.

honestly not feeling better but I am sooo creatively overloaded I feel like I'm going to explode so I'm just going to deal with my pain and release some creative energies...

sorry for the delay everyone!

b37b69b20955d0832fe6adc4a2016350.jpg

I love how Charlie is going to make things worse by not bothering to talk to the Necromancer first. The villains are going to have a field day now. XD.
@Ringmaster

He has a thing about a dead ship wrought as it is and being pushed in a corner thus.

• Love
@PoetLore Whenever you get a chance, you're up in here too.

" Are you fucking insane?"
Name: Chrissie Fletcher
Nickname: Fargothia
Age ( preferably older than 18):19
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc if you use them): 1541299016440.png
Personality (Optional): RP it out
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER) (optional): Human
Species: 'Human'
Powers(optional if you are doing a supernatural creature): Unknown
Abilities/ skills: Knows about black magic, is good at steering a ship, Knows how to wield a gun
History (optional, but highly recommended): Unknown
[Faction/ role in RP: Not in the Know
Extra: Fargothia is the young sister of Chris Fletcher, the captain. She snuck onto the ship to hang out with her brother. She also doesn't like her nickname.

So she's alive then and not in the know I'd imagine, unless she's managed to stumble upon the 'others'

• Love
I added the other two just for something to do...

Also just to have a fun collective list for everyone to know where everyone is.

Charles and Chrissie (Fargothia)- Locked in the cargo hold
Darren and Lehna- Locked in the lounge.
Joe, Constance, Fiona and Ari- Locked in adjoining room 1
Dan, Chris, Michael, Peter, Jeremy and Peter's pets ( Quirrly, Chripy, Hoppy, Pup and Aquaslasher) - Locked in adjoining room 2.

*whistles* Totally not mentioning something important in just the OOC.

@PoetLore @slifer @Ringmaster