A Few Minor Questions--

D

Decaying Muse

Original poster
I noticed today there is no longer an edited date/time stamp in convo post-- is this something that might be coming back?

Also-- Linking to a post within a convo thread doesn't work, is this something that might be doable?

Thanks so much!

Edit: I also need to know how to delete a clan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first, about the time/date stamp in a convo post, that might be good to post in the bugs thread.

For linking to a post within a convo, what do you mean? If you mean linking a convo post to someone not in the conversation, I do not think that's doable. For posting a link to a thread or post into a convo, just copying and pasting the URL should be fine.

As for deleting clans, I'm not quite sure, but I think if you don't want your clan anymore, you can move it to the 'delete' category, and staff will take care of it. =)

For linking to a post within a convo, what do you mean? If you mean linking a convo post to someone not in the conversation, I do not think that's doable. For posting a link to a thread or post into a convo, just copying and pasting the URL should be fine.
Sorry. I wasn't as clear as I should have been. I don't mean linking a convo post to an outside thread, but linking an individual Convo post within the same convo thread. Just like we can do with regular threads using the [*post=1*] code. :)

Alright-- posted the Edited time/date stamp thing in the bug forum and thanks for the info for clans. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh... Definitely not a thing I've seen around, but could be useful.