A Moose looking for friends.

M

M00SE

Original poster
Hello! I’m a moose! How am I talking to you exactly? Well... I’m not actually a moose... I just like them. I also enjoy writing, reading, science, history, and the unknowns of life. All of these things heavily influence what I prefer to write about. Although my account appears to have been around for a while I have taken part in no roleplays on this website ever (although, I did try).

In an attempt to get used to Roleplay I moved over to a different website. Eventually, I decided that I enjoyed the layout of this one more than the other and now I’m back!

A few more things about me: I am a bit slow at responses (so please do not get frustrated with me if you choose to write with me), I am currently writing a book which will most likely never be published, and I strongly dislike writing romance.

Now that you’ve gotten to know me a bit, I’d like to state what I look for in a writing partner.

1. As I stated before, please don’t become frustrated with me during the course of our roleplay due to my response time
2. I would like somebody who can write 1-2 paragraphs as a response (c’mon it’s only 5 sentences.)
3. I prefer to do my roleplays through PM so I would like it if my partner is ok with that.
4. Please, I cannot stress this enough, try to be understanding. I have slow response times, sometimes I misinterpret things, and sometimes I make goofy mistakes while writing. (There, I admit I have flaws. Happy?)

All of these things I look for in a partner are pretty basic so I doubt anyone is incapable of them but, you never know.

And so now for my Roleplay ideas. None of them are pairings because I like the thought of giving the writer freedom to choose who they want to be and how they act.

Devoid of light

Scientists have been trying to learn about space for years. Recently they’ve discovered that they don’t have much time left to do so. A small black hole has been following a meteor moving at extreme speeds, sucking in the elements of space as it goes. The meteor, named “Horseman V” (Named after the Four Horsemen of the Apacolypse) will pass straight through the earth creating a hole. When the black hole follows it it will suck in light, oxygen, and anything near the holes edge. Over 98% of the worlds population will die after this occurs. With the help of the black hole the world will collapse into a much smaller version of its previous self. Survivors will find themselves in an apocalyptic world, the majority of everything on earth now destroyed. Only people on far opposite sides of the hole will remain alive. Famine, drought, and lack of oxygen will quickly kill off even more of these survivors. Our characters story will start pre-impact. Both of which lucky enough to survive everything and continuing to fight for their life. (I would very much like to do this one)

The Rat Clan

A series of murders in the streets of New York all have one thing in common. Every person found dead was found with an emblem. A rat. When nobody can figure out who the murderers are or why it’s up to two detectives to uncover everything.

The Opposite

This roleplay is highly based on the show “Stranger Things” in which our two charachters are best friends with a third Non-playable charachter who undergoes the same changes as Will Byers.

Now, assuming you’ve read everything above, it’s time for you to judge if you want to Roleplay with me. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 7.39