A New Player has... stumbled into the playing field.

W

Wendigo

Original poster
c46b20eff866a8fb37d1b2574172041f.gif

Hello! I am... Wendigo, obviously. Please do not call me Wendi, that's a big no from me. You can call me Wen though if that's easier. I know you all see me as this horrible flesh-eating monster but I promise I have a soft side! I only sometimes eat people, well as far as you know.

I don't know exactly what I am doing right now, I guess this site allows underage and of age people, and they're separated by colors but everyone is blue, and on some profiles, there are red hearts and some have no hearts. My color is orange, I got no idea what that means. As long as you can write I don't care, though as someone over 18 smut is a nono for the kiddies. Can I even roleplay with the younger people? I don't know. I'll figure it out.

Anyways! I like to write, draw, eat and cry... I like normal chatting, and the rest will probably be said in a roleplay search.

giphy.gif

Hayyyyyyy

I'm so excited you're here ahahahah 🙌🏽🙌🏽💕💕💕

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wendigo
Hey there Wendigo, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

I don't know exactly what I am doing right now, I guess this site allows underage and of age people, and they're separated by colors but everyone is blue, and on some profiles, there are red hearts and some have no hearts. My color is orange, I got no idea what that means. As long as you can write I don't care, though as someone over 18 smut is a nono for the kiddies. Can I even roleplay with the younger people? I don't know. I'll figure it out.
Orange is a newbie's colour, after twenty posts it turns to blue, like you've seen with many members.

You can certainly roleplay with younger members (shows as the blue heart stars), but writing smut with them is against the rules, as you've deduced :3 Red heart stars mean you're an adult! If you want to enter the Redstar section, you can check this link out -> SITE UPDATES - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Star forum access got broken by the update. Here's how to fix it.

I must add, I love how your avatar and your bouncy gif have totally opposite feels! XD

Hey Wendigo :3 Welcome to Iwaku!!

XD I can relate!

You're most welcome, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Anyways! I like to write, draw, eat and cry...
I like you, I like you a lot.

Hi Wendigo and welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I, too, enjoy crying over the futility that is life.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Greenie
Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Wendigo!
It can be a little confusing at first but it seems like Greenie has helped to get you all sorted out on the colors. You'll also see nice green, like Maxwell, for username colors and that's the donor color. Shades of red are staff members that help out around the site, light blue is staff interns!

If you're feeling lost or overwhelmed, don't be afraid to ask!