2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy

— W E L C O M E

hello! my name is winnie and i’m currently searching for some new roleplays. i’ve sort of been in and out of iwaku for a while and maintaining very few roleplays while some dropped — though that’s my fault and i have no other excuse except that life got in the way. and i can’t promise it won’t happen again because, well, that’s just how life is, i guess. Till then though, i would really like to get back into the swing of things. writing, for me, is an escape from irl problems so i want to take up three or four long term partners to keep me sane and help me move along irl. and if we had something once but it never took off, for whatever reason, feel free to hmu and we can talk it over and maybe plan something else. I’m always open to that.

• before we get to the good stuff though, there are just a few guidelines that i prefer my partners follow:

— i really, really, really, want long term partners. I for one, do not like short lived roleplays. I like to build the story as much as possible and add new elements when it seems like the story is coming to an end. along with this, i also want someone dedicated. someone who will plot and plan and add to the story as much as i do.​
    — i tend to be quite active because i always use iwaku on my phone. as a result, i can shell out a coupe of replies a day. i don’t expect this kind of activity from my partners because I know real life always gets in the way and definitely comes first, but i require a reply every other day because I can lose interest in the roleplay if it’s not very active or if it runs slowly.​
    — i primarily prefer playing females however i am not opposed to playing males! i generally only prefer that if we are doubling/tripling etc. Otherwise, i prefer to play a main female character against a male main. when doubling or including multiple characters - which i love by the way - i am open to roleplaying all sexualities. please let me know what pairings you would prefer and how many characters you want to include when you contact me!​
    — as far as writing goes, i would like a partner with proper grammar and a good grasp of the english language. english is not my first language but it is the only language i know. I also require a minimum of two paragraphs per response/character. i can go up to like eight paragraphs, max, but the more paragraphs there are, the longer it takes me to reply.​
    — you must know this: going into a roleplay with me will include mature and dark themes. I tend to involve a lot of drama and include cursing, smut, drugs, violence and alcohol. [smut only applies to those that are redstar though]. If anything aside from this makes you uncomfortable or is a trigger, please let me know so we can avoid it. I want to respect everyone’s boundaries. I also love romance. I need romance in every roleplay that i do, whether it’s a slow build up or not. other themes i enjoy are action, angst, fluff, modern fantasy and horror/supernatural.​
    — i use only real/celebrity face claims and nothing else. I would prefer that my partner did the same.​
    — i can roleplay over pm or threads but nowhere else so let me know your preference over the two.​

• These are some random pairings that appeal to me. We could probably create a plot around it and brainstorm. a lot of these can be meshed together, especially if we’re playing multiple characters, to form one big plot.

— Royalty x commoner (modern)​
    — Rich x poor (modern)​
    — bad boy x good girl​
    — Addict x former addict​
    — Addict x total innocent person​
    — Popular x unpopular​
    — Jock x nerd/goody two shoes​
    — Jock x misfit​
    — Perfect kid x rebellious kid​
    — vampire x human​
    — Werewolf x human​
    — Werewolf x hunter​
    — supernatural being x human​
    — Supernatural being x supernatural being​
    — Vampire x werewolf​

• here are a bunch of fandoms i’m into. I’m up for pretty much all of them. I prefer canon x oc but i can also do oc x oc and canon x canon. Just ask! [stars denote a craving]

— *Harry potter (looking for draco | can play just about anyone except a deatheater unless it's an oc)​
    — ***the mortal instruments (looking for jace/simon | can play anyone except valentine)​
    — Percy jackson (looking for percy | can play anyone)​
    — *supernatural (looking for sam or dean | can play almost anyone except lucifer or crowley)​
    — **the maze runner (looking for newt | can play anyone)​
    — ***twilight (looking for edward | can play anyone)​
    — the hunger games (looking for finnick | can play anyone except cato)​
    — the flash (looking for barry | can play anyone except eobard thawne/zoom)​
    — marvel (cinematic universe) (looking for peter parker | can play anyone except thanos)​
    — 13 reasons why (looking for justin foley | can play anyone except bryce, marcus, monty)​
    — game of thrones (looking for jon | picky when it comes to who i play so please ask!)​
    — friends (or a friends style roleplay) (looking for chandler | can play anyone)​
    — how to train your dragon (looking for hiccup | can play anyone)​

• Okay they’re not exactly full fledged plots but more like ideas for plots so we can build on it.

— a school of elementals | rivalries?​
    — a school of hunters that go after supernatural creatures | maybe a taboo relationship or two?​
    — school for superpowwred individuals | maybe au xmen?​
    — school for hosts | teens become of gods (any mythology)​
    — a support group for addicts/misfits/teens with issues/medical issues​
    — percy jackson-esque quest for demigods | any mythology​
    — haunted house and a group of rebellious kids​
    — post apocalyptic stuff​
    — dystopian world | lots of Ideas for this and we can brainstorm​
    — group of people wake up with no memory in a dire situation​
    — something about angels and demons​
    — something about the four elements​
    — something about old high school friends reuniting | angst and old feelings bubbling to the surface​
    — good old high school drama with cliques and friendships and romance​

[ UPDATE: added some plots that i found stashed away that i haven't done in a while. ]

FAN MEET
    this has probably been done before but how about a plot where a fan meets a celeb and they take a selfie together. he posts it on instagram and realizes he doesn’t have her sn so he sets the description as ‘ft this pretty face’ and her friends freak out when they see the photo. mind you, she doesn’t have insta so her friends make her make an acc. she does and her friends tag her and he follows her. they don’t communicate for a long while and then suddenly one day he’s got a free day and he’s going through his feed and he sees a photo of her. he likes it and she believes it was a mistake until he comments on the photo and they finally start to DM but.. he’s in a relationship with another celeb and she tells him that she’s not going to pursue any feelings because he’s taken and he’s all, ‘so you have feelings for me too?
    full
    ’ and the angst and confusion and sneaking around dates once he tells her the relationship with his gf is for pr only.

I'M WITH THE BAND
    okay but forbidden relationship plot where muse a is in a band and there’s a clear rule of not getting involved with anyone’s sibling bc cant disrespect bro code man cmoN!!!! but obvs muse bwalks in and she’s muse c’s (npc) little sister and she instantly hits it off with muse a which earns him hella stern looks from muse c and warning lectures like yo thats my kid sister better stay away but they have rlly rlly good chemistry and they can’t really stay away and one night they hook up so they have to try rlly hard to keep their relationship hella lowkey bc her brother can’t find out and neither can the public bc obvious reasons???? and like the only time they can ever be alone and do whatever they want is in their hotel room when she visits bc they don’t want to raise suspicion in public and there are so many rumors of muse a going out and about with some other girl and just so much angsT???

FAMILY TIES
    Muse A is on a flight to finally meet up with their long-distance lover (Muse B) for the first time. Too nervous to focus on anything else, they start talking to Muse C, who’s sitting beside them, to distract themselves. Muse C turns out to be a really cool person and there’s an attraction between them that’s totally unexpected. When the plane lands, Muse A is conflicted about parting from Muse C and the feeling is mutual. So they exchange information and go their separate ways. Later that evening, they have an unexpected reunion at Muse B’s home. It isn’t until that moment that Muse A realizes that Muse B and Muse C are related.

THREE YEARS LATER
    how about a thing where when muse awas fourteen she had this huge thing for her neighbor, muse b, but he was always saying she was too young for him because of the three-year difference in their ages. fast forward to when muse a is 18/19 and muse b’s back home for a while and his parents are throwing him a party and they invite muse a and while muse b is talking to some of his friends he sees her from across the room and he’s like ‘holy fuck’ bc she’s not just the little girl who lives next door anymore and maybe she has a boyfriend and he’s so jealous and smitten over her just omigod.

KEEP IT DOWN
    I just moved in next door, and the real estate agent told me this was a really quiet apartment complex but you’re so loud, and now i’m banging on your door to shut you up, but wow you’re really cute..

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
    how about m is a party boy prince who just trots around the globe doing whatever he wants and f is a hard working pop star who loves what she does and puts in 110% effort!!! & m and f are introduced at a party one night and f is like ya sure you’re a prince how great and m can’t believe it bc everyone else falls at his feet and m makes it his mission to make f fall in love with him so he sends her flowers and comes to her shows and shows up at her house with little gifts and !!!! & f secretly loves that m is fawning over her and trying to take care of her and stuff but she’s trying to support her family and doesn’t want to get lazy and !!! and just the anGST

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
    I’d love to do a cliché plot where muse A and muse B are both vacationing in Vegas and meet on a night out with their friends. They wake up the next day with wedding rings on their fingers and nothing to say to each other except “hey I think we made a big mistake???” but then one of them logs in to their social media and sees that photos from their trashy wedding have already been uploaded and their family has seen!!! So they decide to play along with the marriage thing for a few months to avoid embarrassing and disappointing their families any further. They can fall for each other in the end, become the best of friends, or even hate each other by the end. Bonus points if one of them was in a relationship when they got married…angst!!!

IN HIDING
    MUSE A and MUSE B have been dating in secret for a while now. while MUSE B is happy keeping things a secret, MUSE A wants to tell the world, especially since people are starting to get suspicious. MUSE B does not want the same thing, and it makes MUSE A wonder if MUSE B is actually into them or not. the reason why MUSE B wants to keep their relationship a secret is something only known to them, but MUSE A is utterly, and hopelessly in love with MUSE B so when they say they want to keep it a secret, MUSE B gives in — despite wanting to tell the world.

PRETENDING
    Y’all. I need an ‘I’ve got no where to live, so I went to a fancy hotel pretending I’m rich & fancy AF, and pretended to be your wife in order to get the key to your room. But please don’t yell and kick me out when you see me laying in your bed with your robe on while watching pay per view on the TV and eating the mini bar snacks. But wait, this works out in your favor? Now I have to actually pretend to be your wife so your crazy mother will get off your back about marriage? As long as I get to keep all the clothes you buy me’ plot.

BEGINNING TO WONDER
    i want a plot where MUSE A is a wealthy gorgeous socialite, their mother constantly setting them up with wealthy partners because she doesn’t believe her child can get a partner that she would approve of without her. but MUSE A has a best friend, MUSE B, a bartender just barely getting by, whose been with MUSE A through all the heartbreak and annoyance of their mother constantly setting them up with boring dates that only talk about themselves. MUSE B has feelings for MUSE A but doesn’t feel good enough for them/ knows that their mother wouldn’t approve. more or less MUSE A starting to think and wonder why they aren’t dating MUSE B, since they’ve always been there for them and seem to actually like them for more then just their beauty and wealth

A CHANGE OF HEART
    just want a plot where muse a has been in this friends with benefits thing with muse b bc they both just wanted to lose their virginity already (they’ve been neighbours and fwb since they were sixteen) and now he became a manwhore. they are completely different at school (i thought of a bad boy/”good” girl kinda thing) BUT when muse a says she wants it to stop bc she wants to try to have a real relationship with someone else, muse b realises he doesn’t want it to end bc he rlly likes her ??? and hes still such a dick but he starts to give her more attention at school to try to manipulate her to stay bc she’s the realest thing he’s ever had and he just doesn’t know how to stop the whole bad boy persona !! GIVE IT TO ME PLS

UNTEACHABLE
    muse a and muse b meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. they hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. they exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. all of that comes crashing down when muse a, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds muse b sitting behind the teachers desk. how will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? will muse b break it off before it goes any farther? will muse a be disgusted and beg to switch classes? or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, muse b will lose their job, and muse a will be expelled—or worse?

SUMMER TRESPASSING
    muse a and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. it’s super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. muse a gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can’t account for their friends’ poor aim. when a frisbee sails over to the neighbor’s balcony, muse a decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. of course, as muse a gets halfway over the rail, muse b, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches muse a trespassing.

DINE AND DASH
    when muse a is dared by a friend to dine and dash at a five-star restaurant while on vacation, risk-taking muse a accepts. after ordering the most expensive dishes on the menu, including a thousand-dollar desert plate, muse a smiles and politely collects the check when the waiter leaves it on the table. the bill is astronomical– more than muse a could afford even if they scrape 3 paychecks together. at this point, they really have no choice but to dine and dash even if they’re having second thoughts. muse a heads to the bathroom as their friend casually exits through the main doors. it takes some cat-like maneuvering, but muse a slips out through the bathroom window and reunites with their friend to escape and bask in the incredible high of their wrongdoing. the following evening, muse a is mingling with attractive muse b at a bar near their hotel. muse b offers to take muse a to dinner the next night and to muse a’s surprise, it’s the same restaurant that they dine and dashed .. and to make matters worse, muse b is related to the restaurant’s owner.

A PARENT TRAP
    unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, muse a resigns to grabbing a tv dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. they don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (muse b) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. muse a honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when muse b’s parents insist that muse b will be happy to see them, muse a agrees to join. muse a packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with muse b, whom they still have feelings for. only when muse b answers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that muse a is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. it doesn’t take long for muse a and muse b to realize that muse b’s parents are scheming to get them back together. but will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

IT'S JUST CASUAL
    muse a and muse b have been the best of friends for a long time. they're even in the same college together despite having different majors. the two go to parties and often be each other's wingmen but it's just a rough time to be in love. since they both have their own cravings, they strike up a deal and become friends with benefits. they agree that there are to be no feelings involved and if that happens, they should stop it immediately. it goes on for a while till eventually, muse a starts to get feelings. muse a tries to suppress it but realises that they are jealous when they see muse b with other girls. muse a finally confesses and they end their arrangement. the two stop talking for a while and muse a eventually gets a steady boyfriend. meanwhile, muse b starts to realise he misses muse a and may have feelings for them as well. how does he go about explaining that to her?

and that’s about it! Please pm me if interested!

Last edited:
could take on one or two more partners!

searching for maybe one more partner~

a few of my partners dropped unexpectedly so i’m taking on 2-3 more partners!

still searching~

major update with fandoms, and lots of plots added!

Hi hi, I was looking at some of your plots and really like both the support group addicts/misfits/teens with issues/medical issues. Or I'm with the band. They just seem like fun.

@Lucid_Dreamer I'd be down for any of those! PM me and we can hash something out.

new update looks fancy. same old me sticking around though, so i'm still looking for one or two more partners!

still searching for maybe one or two partners while i catch up with stuff!

currently craving some fandoms like twilight, harry potter or the mortal instruments!

also working on replies lmao

i've been wanting a Harry Potter roleplay but I dont do canon characters... o.o (also i'm currently on mobile and can't figure out how to send a message since the site is under construction)

Reactions: winnie
still looking! definitely in the mood for some fandoms.

Hey so I'd be interested in creating a roleplay with you along the lines of some post-apocalyptic society where humanity it starting to recover and has formed many small "colonies" and maybe our characters could get caught up in some kind of forbidden love like character A is the child of a highly respected colony official and character B is merely a scavenger or hunter. Let me know if you're interested in something like that.

Hello :D You still open? If so I will PM you later since I am still at school right now! You seems to have a lot of plots that interest me, specially the fandom-quest Percy Jackson mythology thing. I have some of my own ideas too among other things.

Hello :D You still open? If so I will PM you later since I am still at school right now! You seems to have a lot of plots that interest me, specially the fandom-quest Percy Jackson mythology thing. I have some of my own ideas too among other things.
definitely open, especially for anything percy jackson-esque!

still looking for one or two partners.

Reactions: Antiheld
the hunt is still on.

updated the fandoms and pairings!

If you're still looking PM me and let's talk about it. Plots, fandoms, etc.