A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf (ScarletNovaxShinku⭐Kun)

Stray Shinku

Certified VRChat Menace!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
15a12f4de7bf8f06dc6f80ecd22bb55b.jpg

A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf
A mean and cold Dark Wolf rules a school with an iron fist, but everything will change once a rebellious bunny not willing to follow his tyranny arrives. Will the Dark Wolf's heart be tamed by the Bunny despite him treating her only as a prey?

clip__2016_08_26_at_08_17_18__by_badriel-dafp1ut.jpg
Today's another great day for the students of the prestigious Ryoo High School. As usual in the morning, students were arriving through its front gates, wearing their respective uniforms in a proper manner and, of course, impeccably ironed and cleaned. Two students that belonged to the Student Council were standing in front of the front gates, one of each side, looking at every student and making sure they weren't breaking any rules about how to wear the school uniforms and what they shouldn't be wearing. Pretty much everyone followed the rules without a protest. However, there was one particular student that was a rebel among everyone that wears his uniform however he likes, ignoring such rules and the warnings of the Student Council and even from the Principal. His name was Ryunosuke Aisaka, a.k.a. the "Dark Wolf".

Ryunosuke was a delinquent and rebellious guy that ruled Ryoo High School with an iron fist. In little words, he plays by his own rules no caring what other said and always forced those around him to follow them as well, punishing those with balls enough to stand against him. Almost all of the students and even teachers were scared of him to the point of just giving up and doing all of his wishes, feeling powerless. Surprisingly, Ryunosuke was brilliant in his classes, managing to keep his grades good enough, preventing the Principal to have an excuse of academically expelling him. Mysterious, ruthless, cold, and mean, Ryunosuke Aisaka was like a dark wolf walking among a flock of innocent sheep from which he could stalk and hunt them whenever he likes.

"I had enough of your shit, Ryunosuke Aisaka," said one of the members of the Student Council that were patrolling the front gates right after Ryunosuke passed them by, practically pretending they weren't even there. Clicking his tongue, the guy quickly turned around to face Ryunosuke and pointed at his back with his right index finger, obviously annoyed by the disrespect of the Dark Wolf. Ryunosuke simply was standing still. "I think it's about time that you start to have some respect toward us, you asshole. As always, you're wearing your uniform incorrectly. Fix it right here, right now."

Scoffing, Ryunosuke slowly began to turn around and glared at the guy with a snide grin, his black hair waving gently as a breeze was passing by. He was kind of surprised to find somebody brave enough to talk to him like that and even more, commanding him to do something. Blinking once, Ryunosuke slowly looked down at his school uniform, which was kind of messy and his shirt wasn't in his pants, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. The collar of the shirt was opened enough to reveal his collarbones and part of his chest. Scoffing once again with a mischievous smile, Ryunosuke glared back at the guy. "My uniform is perfectly fine, I don't know what are you rambling about," he said calmly, his olive eyes glistening. "Now, if you excuse me, I will pretend that nothing of this happened and walk away. I have somewhere to go." With a chuckle, Ryunosuke turned around and began to walk away, ignoring the guy's order.

"I fucking told you to fix your uniform, Ryunosuke!" the guy shouted angrily, quickly storming toward Ryunosuke. "This is a time's up for you! I won't let you keep ruining Ryoo High's reputation with your delinquent and rebellious actions. Maybe everyone's here afraid of you, but I'm not!" When he reached Ryunosuke, the guy grabbed his left shoulder and told him to stop. Sighing, Ryunosuke did what he told, but when he turned around, he suddenly punched him in the face with his right fist, making the guy groan with pain while falling on the ground. "Don't you ever touch me again, you scum," said Ryunosuke with a serious frown, looking down at the poor Student Council's member dismissively, feeling superior to him. Clicking his tongue, the Dark Wolf turned around once again and walked away, leaving the guy with a bleeding and pretty much-broken nose, looking at him with shock and fear. "DAMN YOU, DARK WOLF! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!"

1a3e7ef7c5f574f19e578ffd78e93cf7.jpg
"Tch, that insolent fool will make me arrive late at class," Ryunosuke mumbled with annoyance while walking through the hallways of the 11th Grade Building. He wasn't the type of guy that worries about arriving early at his classes, but today was different because he heard that a new student was going to arrive today in his classroom. In the eyes of Ryunosuke, though, it was like the arrival of a new sheep at his flock. Chuckling, he pushed aside some strings of his dark hair that were blocking his sight, looking charmingly. A few girls that he passed by sighed deeply when they looked at him, mumbling how hot and handsome their "Dark Wolf" was.

When he finally arrived at his Home Classroom, which was the History classroom, Ryunosuke slid open the door and stepped inside. Like he guessed, he was late as he saw his whole classmates already on their seats, facing the teacher standing in front of a big white markerboard. "Ah, Ryunosuke-kun, you're late, my dear," said Ms. Hikari Honda, the History teacher of the 11th Grade and the Home Classroom teacher of the Group 11-5. Hikari was loved by the students and teachers as well due to her kindness and innocent. As be the youngest teacher of the School Staff, a lot of students trusted her and came to her in times of needs, and she's always willing to listen and try to help them in whatever she can. She was also the only teacher Ryunosuke have respect.

"Yes, yes, sorry, okay? I was stopped by a lame-ass Student Council guy at the Entrance," replied Ryunosuke while rolling his eyes, closing the door behind him before heading to his seat, which was the last chair of the last row, right beside a window. Hikari puffed her cheeks with a cute pout while looking at him from behind. "That's because, once again, you're wearing your uniform incorrectly, Ryunosuke-kun," she said and sighed, just letting it be, and turning her head to face her class. "Well, moving on, my dears. Like I said yesterday, a new student enrolled last week on the school, and lucky for us, she's going to be assigned to this class!" Hikari smiled excited, clapping with glee. A few students, especially the boys, looked to themselves and began to mumble with an excited smile, wondering who could be the new girl. "Ah, so it's a girl," Ryunosuke thought while sitting on his seat, his back leaned against it. Blinking once, he slowly turned his head to his left and looked at the beautiful and big sakura tree that was in the middle of the school through the window. He thought that today was perfect to have a nice nap under its shade.

"She could be here any minute now. So, please, I invite you all to be nice to her and help her with anything she needs. Ah, I also may need somebody to volunteer to give her school tour." Seconds after saying that, a bunch of students quickly raised their hands, begging out loud for Hikari to pick one of them. Giggling, Hikari gently shook her hands for them to calm down. "I'm not going to do that now. I pick one once the new students arrive, okay? So, let's all just be patient and wait for her to knock on the door."

After hearing the complainings of a few disappointed students, Hikari giggled more. Ryunosuke slowly moved his head away from the window and looked over at the door, secretly impatient to finally know who was this new girl that had the bad luck in being assigned into his "flock".

@ScarletNova

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c.png
The moment Mei Akimoto arrived home she discovered that it had been her last day at her old school. Seeing boxes already filled and taped shut, she knew that her father was telling the truth, at least about the moving part. He claimed it was because he had gotten a new job, but she knew that wasn't true. That man had never had an actual job since she was born. He was the perfect definition of a deadbeat father.

So, they packed up all their items, oddly very quickly than what seemed normal for moving, and headed off to their new home. They traveled overnight and arrived in the morning.

"This place looks like a dump," Mei commented as she pulled the boxes from their car. "It's falling apart, and it's smaller than our old home too."

"We'll fix it up and then you'll warm up to it. You'll grow to love it,"
her father replied as he gave her some stupid grin that made her groan in annoyance.

"You mean, I'll fix it up," she mumbled under her breath. She pulled a few more boxes out of the car and headed inside of the small, old Japanese home. They spent the rest of the day putting the boxes inside the house and unpacking. "At least I still have my own room." She could at least find some solace and get away from her dad at times.

"Oh, and by the way, you're starting at your new school tomorrow too. So, be ready for that!"

Mei released a loud mix of sigh and groan.

Mei squeezed her bag's strap tightly as she stared at the entrance of her new school. It looked like a normal school, but Mei wasn't so happy about having to leave her old ones and the friends she had there. She had to start all over again, make new friends. Did her father realize how hard that was at her age by now? Everyone was already in their group of friends. And she already had hers. He just ripped her away from it.

She glanced at the two students waiting by the gates of the school. Luckily, she had gotten her uniform so they didn't seem to care about her much. She walked passed easily and headed into the school. She glanced around at the students chatting with each other as they headed for their respective classes.

Mei arrived at the principal's office and went inside. She spoke with him and was given the information she needed. She left shortly afterwards and stared down at the paper in her hand.

"11-5, huh." Hopefully it'll be a good class. She really just wanted to get through this with no problems. It would be nice if she could get through the rest of high school at this new place with ease.

She found the room and knocked on the door as she was told to do. She waited until she was welcomed inside, then slowly pushed open the door to reveal a female teacher in front of excited students. Mei headed towards the teacher and gave her a small bow in respect to her.

"Sorry if I'm late. I wasn't sure where to go,"
Mei commented then turned towards hew new classmates. She bowed to them then introduced herself. "I'm Mei Akimoto. Please take care of me."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku

A deep silence fell on the whole classroom once the new student finally knocked on the door, announcing her late arrival. Gasping with excitement, Hikari told her that she could come in. As the door slid open and the new girl stepped inside, a few students began to whisper a few comments about her, most of them about her pretty appearance. Hikari kindly smiled at her and gestured her with her right hand to come closer to her, the new girl politely bowing to her before apologizing for her delay. "Oh, don't worry, my dear," said Hikari with a shook of her head. "I knew you needed to stop at the Principal's office before coming here. Have a nice welcome to the class 11-5. Now, don't be shy and introduce yourself to us."

Smiling excitedly, Hikari turned stepped aside before standing still, facing her class while placing her hands together in front of her. When the new girl turned around and introduce herself as Mei Akimoto, everyone except Ryunosuke, replied back with a nice "Welcome to Ryoo High, Akimoto-san!". Ryunosuke simply observed her in silence, thinking that Mei actually was a pretty girl, her long hair and blue eyes being his favorite features. "She's not that bad at all," he thought with a calm expression, scoffing lowly when she request everyone to take care of her.

"Alright, nice meeting you, Akimoto-san," said Hikari, stepping closer to Mei. Smiling gently, she looked at her. "As your Home Classroom teacher, feel free to come to me any time you want. I'll be more than glad to help you with anything you need. Just ask for Honda-san at the Teacher Lounge, okay?" Blinking once, Hikari turned her head to look at her classroom and smiled happily when she found an empty seat. "Oh, you can seat over there, Akimoto-san," she said, pointing with her right index finger the empty seat in front of Ryunosuke. Apparently, it was empty for the only reason that nobody wanted to be in front of the sight of the Dark Wolf. This could be confirmed after some student could be heard gasping with concerned. However, no one dared to volunteer to exchange seats, though.

Ryunosuke looked at the empty seat in front of him before looked back at Mei wight a slight grin.
"What a great way to have a closer look at her," he thought, chuckling while slowly leaning forward, placing his arms on top of his desk. His olive eyes were on Mei, examining every movement she made.

"Ah, I almost forgot to pick somebody to give you a school tour right after this class," said Hikari and looked at everyone. After realizing that Ryunosuke was watching Mei so deeply, she clapped her hands once with an excited giggle. "Ah, I see you're volunteering to be her guide, Ryu-kun," she said and turned her head to look back at Mei. "You're lucky, Akimoto-san. Our Ryunosuke over there knows this school like the palm of his hand. He's more than perfect for the role!" Ryunosuke frowned with confusion and quickly stood up from his seat, raising his right hand a little bit. "Uh, Hikari, I think you may have misunderstood me," he said with a slight tone of annoyance. "I didn't say or agree to give this new girl a school tour. Sorry, not sorry. I have things to do after this class. Find somebody else." Giving a dumb school tour to somebody was something Ryunosuke definitely won't do. Not even as a joke.

Puffing her cheek with a pout, Hikari quickly turned around to face Rryunosuke.
"Ry-u-kun~! Don't be so mean. Her name is Mei Akimoto and I already picked you as her tour guide and you're going to do it, want it or not." Scoffing annoyed and knowing that Hikari won't accept his rejections, Ryunosuke clicked his tongue and sat back in his seat, mumbling a few curses. A few students lowly chuckled after such a funny scene, earning a deep death glare from Ryunosuke.

Taking a deep breath, Hikari looked back at Mei and gestured her to go to her assigned seat.
"And don't mind Ryunosuke Aisaka. He may look and act mean and intimidating, but he's like a typical Tsundere cat." Hikari giggled after that last comment.

Last edited:
  • Love
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c-png.160830

"Thank you, sensei,"
Mei responded when Hikari mentioned she could help her out if she needed anything. She gave the teacher another bow, not wanting to really offend the first teacher she met at her new school. She didn't want to be on the bad side of any teacher here. That would ruin her idea of peacefulness.

Mei followed Hikari's finger to the empty seat in front of one of the male students. She heard the class gasp at the choice, and she wondered what the reason could possibly be. It was quite odd that a spot like that would be empty unless it was just someone absent for the day. Perhaps she was taking someone else's seat then? And that was why they were so concerned about the choice? Maybe it was that guy's girlfriend or something like that and he wouldn't be too happy to be separated from his girl?

Whatever the reason, Mei wasn't going to go against the teacher. So, the young woman headed off towards the seat as Hikari also decided to make the young man sitting behind her new seat her tour guide. But it was obvious the man objected to the decision. From his comments, he seemed like one of those people...

But he gave in to the teacher anyway. Mei came over to the seat and took a glance at who sat behind her. He was a handsome man, not that Mei really cared about something like that right now though. But his green eyes really stood out against his dark black hair. She took a seat and placed her bag down.

"Look, you don't have to show me around if you don't want to," she muttered to him when the teacher couldn't hear her. "I can figure out a school on my own just fine. It's not like it's a maze or anything." Besides she didn't want to annoy someone just because they had to walk her around. Peacefulness. Nothing to cause any problems. That's all she wanted for school.

She opened her bag and took out a notebook and pen in order to get ready for class. While she didn't know where they would be at in their studies, she figured it was best to try to catch up and learn as much as she could as fast as she could. After all, she could handle that just fine.

• Love

Ryunosuke scoffed bitterly when Mei told him that he didn't have to show her the school after class. He could simply do just that, but he knew that Hikari would found out and she will be beyond upset with him. That's something he wasn't allowed to happen, mostly because Hikari was, in fact, his only favorite teacher. "She already assigned me that task, so I guess it's too late for you to say something like that," he replied to her while slowly placing his eyes on her, his expression calm, but still intimidating. "You should've said that when you were with her, but whatever. It's just for today, anyway." With a slight sigh, he leaned his back on his seat and turned his head to look through the window, staring once again at the spot under the sakura tree. "So, you better use that brain of yours and create a mental map of the school after I give you that tour because you'll be on your own afterward." He was pretty much annoyed and disappointed that he won't be able to take a nap under that tree thanks to Mei. Yes, he was blaming her even when it was obvious it wasn't her fault at all.

After a minute, Hikari clapped her hands twice with her usual giddy expression, telling everyone to take out their notebooks and books to start today's lesson. She also reminded Mei to visit her in her office after-school to give her everything they did the past week, so she can catch up with everyone. "Ah, and because our dear Ryunosuke-kun here is going to be your tour guide, feel free to ask him for help if you need it," Hikari added with a cheerful giggle. Ryunosuke frowned and quickly turned his head to look at her, cursing at the top of his lungs, mentally. He could bear to give Mei a silly school tour because it wasn't a big deal, but be like her "study partner" was something that he won't tolerate. It was too much work and it definitely wasn't something he was good at. He has good grades in his classes, but that didn't mean he was actually that good. Letting go a deep sigh of annoyance, he glared at Mei and grasped tightly his right fist, beginning to not liking her at all because all the "bad things" falling upon him.

"God damn it, why she had to transfer to this school, anyway?" he thought, rolling his eyes to his right while crossing his arms. "Ugh, this is so freaking unbelievable, man. She better don't dare to ask me stupid questions and be like those annoying new students stalking people for help all the time."

When everyone was ready for today's lesson, Hikary began to speak about the subject, which was about a big war that happened in the Edo era. And just like that, an hour flew by and the bell rang through the school, announcing the switch for another class. Slowly waking up from a quick nap after falling asleep of boredom, Ryunosuke yawned widely while leaning on his seat, stretching his arms widely. "Oh, thank God this class is over," he said out loud, making Hikari quickly look at him with a cute pout. "Ry-u-kun~! Did you fell asleep in my class again?" he asked him with her cheeks puffed with air. "I can't understand how you always manage to get a good grade in my tests if you're always doing that." Ryunosuke scoffed while slowly standing up from his seat, picking his messenger bag. "Simple: I blackmail the nerds to give me their notes," he replied shameless and fearless. Hikari gasped with shock and when she was about to walk toward him to scold him, Ryunosuke quickly walked out of the room, chuckling mischievously and accidentally pushing aside a girl that stood up from her seat.

Yelping lowly, her notebook, book, and pencil case fell from her arms as she quickly reacted to hold from her desk for not falling as well. Sadly for her, the pencil case opened once it impacted the floor, pencils, pens, and other supplies scattering around. Ryunosuke didn't even stop to apologize nor to help her. He simply exited the room like he didn't do anything. The girl sighed lowly with a kind of sad expression and fixed her pink glasses before slowly kneeling on the floor, picking her notebook and book.

• Love

She was starting to think that this guy was just never happy. She hadn't been the one to pick him, yet he seemed to be taking it out on her. "Just once will be fine," Mei replied. She hoped that would at least satisfy him considering they had no other choice but to listen to Hikari. But it seemed that the teacher wanted to make things worse for her when Hikari told her to ask Ryunosuke for any help with her studies. She released a silent sigh in her mind. Actually, this was more like all her father's fault. She wouldn't had this at all if she was still back home and at her old school.

Luckily, before anything else could get worse, the class started. She took hold of her pen and took notes, hoping to forget about the problems she might face if this guy continued to feel annoyed towards her. Perhaps she could just be blunt and apologize, tell him she didn't mean for any of this to happen. It wasn't like she was the one to choose him or anything like that. It wasn't like she woke up that day and said to herself she wanted to ruin his day.

By the time the class finished, Mei had hoped that he had forgotten his anger towards her. But it seemed he was just perpetually in a bad mood. He slept through class, made it obvious he didn't care about the class, blackmailed nerds apparently, then got up to leave the classroom. And he even ran into an innocent girl, knocked her stuff on the floor, and didn't even apologize or help her for it.

That guy was just plain rude!

"Let me help,"
Mei commented as she walked over towards the girl and helped her pick up the items that had fallen off the floor. "What a jerk. That guy needs to change his attitude."

How could he had just run into her and then leave? Was he always like that? Perhaps that was the reason everyone gasped when she had to sit near him. Because he was a jerk. Once she was finished helping the girl, she left the classroom fairly quickly to catch up with Ryu.

"Hey!" she suddenly said to him. "Don't you realize you just ran into someone and knocked her stuff on the floor. You could at least apologize for what you did and maybe even help pick her things up. It was completely your fault, you know."

• Love

The girl was mumbling a few words while she was picking her stuff, most of them telling herself to be more careful of where she stands and such to avoid situations like this. Even when it wasn't her fault, the poor girl apparently was blaming herself for Ryunosuke to rudely bump her out of his way. When Mei kindly offered her help and began to pick the supplies that fell from her pencils case, the girl blinked twice before slowly looking at her, blushing faintly. "T-T-Thank you," she whispered shyly with a faint smile. Once they finished picking her stuff, the girl stood up and when she was about to thank her again, Mei quickly ran out of the room, apparently upset with Ryunosuke for not apologizing for what he did to her,

Sighing with shock and knowing that Mei could get into a real trouble with the "Dark Wolf", the girl quickly ran out of the room behind her, trying to stop her. "W-Wait...! Y-You don't have to do argue with him about this," she shouted, rather low, though, so Mei probably didn't catch up her warnings.

Outside, Ryunosuke was talking with a good friend of him, which was obviously a bad seed just like him. Students were also walking through the hallway, heading to their next classroom. When Mei shouted at Ryunosuke in the middle of the hallway, everyone sopped on their tracks and turned their heads to look at the scene, surprised by her courage to speak to him like that. A deep silence fell in the hallway as Ryunosuke stopped talking with his friend and slowly turned his head to look over at the person that shouted at him, discovering it was Mei. Frowning with annoyance and kind of surprised by her balls, he turned his head to look back at his friend to tell him something before walking toward Mei.

When he was about to ask her why in the world she was talking to him like that, Mei told him what he did in the History Class, explaining to him how he bumped a girl out of his way. Scoffing, Ryunosuke stood straight while putting his hands inside the pockets of his pants, looking down at Mei. "That's what she gets for standing in my way," he replied bluntly with a shrug. "Maybe now she will be more aware of the people around her, and so, avoid a situation like that. Instead of me apologizing, she should thank me. I taught her a lesson the hard way." Mei didn't tell him the gender of the person he bumped into that room, so it was clear that Ryunosuke was aware of his actions with her, like if he pushed the poor girl on purpose. Grinning snidely, Ryunosuke leaned his upper body closer to Mei and glared at her with his olive eyes. "You should mind your own business, by the way," he threatened her. "Nobody here needs a stupid hero. Trust me when I say that you're going to have a bad year in his school if you try to play such a lame role. And next time, be careful of how you talk to me, okay? I won't tell you this again, you fool."

Scoffing mischievously, Ryunosuke leaned away from her and turned around, giving everyone that was staring at them a deep glare, making them to quickly return to what they were doing, mumbling of what just happened. Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke began to walk away, his friend chuckling before joining him.

The girl from before slowly came out of her hiding, which was behind a locker. Apparently, she was scared of Ryunosuke. Sighing with relief after watching him go, she quickly walked behind Mei.
"I-I-I'm so sorry!" she said, bowing at her a couple of times in a row. "I-I-I didn't mean to get you into trouble with the "Dark Wolf". Please, forgive me! I really didn't mean anything of this!" Tears began to form around the girls pink eyes, her light pink hair covering her face after keep bowing at Mei, searching for her forgiveness even when, once again, she didn't do anything wrong.

• Love

Just as she spoke the whole school seemed to stop to look at her. That was expected, even if she wasn't getting herself into a complete mess, but it was obvious she was about to do something that wasn't very smart at all. Especially when all she had wanted was peace and quiet at her new school.

All that went down the drain when Ryunosuke walked towards her and explained to her that he evidently knew he had pushed a girl aside, and perhaps even on purpose. Mei crossed her arms as he came closer to her, then obviously threatened her. He acted like he owned the place. Like she should bow down to the all mighty Ryunosuke of Ryoo High School.

She didn't speak at first, as he started to walk off. She contemplated her actions just for a few brief moments, but all that reason left her when the girl came running towards her, apologizing for getting Mei into trouble with the 'Dark Wolf'. Her eyes widened slightly when she realized the situation. This guy really did rule the school! And he treated the innocent people terribly. To the point where he made them cry, most likely daily when they should enjoy school.

"You didn't do anything," Mei spoke to her. She placed her hand on top of the girl's head and patted it for a moment. "I'm doing this by my own choice. I'd rather make a mess out of things and make it hard on myself than stay in a school like this. This is all me. So, just relax."

Mei gave the girl a smile. Then she dropped her hand and turned to face the 'Dark Wolf' walking away from her.

Who the hell did this guy think he was?

"Hey!"

Mei quickly came over to him and in one swift moment slammed her foot against the wall, placing her leg right in front of him and in the way.

"I think it's you who needs the lesson, Puppy," she said, making fun of his little nickname. "You just like to bark, don't you. I didn't come here to play a hero, but I'm not spending the rest of my time in high school cowering from some idiot who thinks he's cool for treating people like dirt. And I'm pretty sure you still have to show me around so you better take off that cocky smile and do your job. You wouldn't want to disappoint Sensei, would you?"

She knew this would be the end of her peaceful life at school, judging by how these people acted, but she wasn't going to sit around and do nothing. She wasn't going to pack up everything she knew and move to a place where she had to hide and be afraid of some jerk who probably thought the whole world owed him or something like that. No. She was going to do whatever she wanted.

• Nice Execution!

The shy girl slowly looked at Mei and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks when she patted the top of her head gently, explaining to her that she didn't do anything wrong. Taking out her glasses, the girl wiped away her tears, smiling shyly and relaxing a little bit thanks to Mei's calming voice. However, when Mei told her that she rather make a mess out of things than following Ryu's regime of terror in this school, the girl widened her eyes and quickly put on her glasses. She obviously knew that those actions would get Mei in a lot of trouble. She definitely was walking into the mouth of the beast and because she looks so nice, the girl didn't want Mei to end up hurt. Literally.

Before she could say something to her, Mei already turned around to face once again Ryunosuke and yelled at him again, heading toward him. "Oh, my God! Does she has a death wish or what!?" the girl thought, not moving from where she was, simply staring helplessly at what was about to happen.

Once again, the whole world seemed to freeze once Mei forcibly slammed her foot against a wall, right in front of Ryunosuke, so it made him stop on his tracks. Widening his eyes in confusion and shock, Ryunosuke quickly glared down at Mei, grinding his teeth. "What the hell is your problem, you annoying bitch!?" he asked her with anger, clenching his right fist in a threatening manner.

Referring to him as "Puppy", Mei began to speak to him about how she refuses to follow his rules and such, even mocking him and blackmailing him with Hikari if he didn't do the task she assigned him correctly. Ryunosuke's friend lost his composure and laughed out loud, actually liking Mei's feisty attitude and strong will. "Oh, boy, this is going to be an interesting year!" he said out loud, and slowly backed off from Ryunosuke and Mei. "Welp, I'm out. Talk to you later, Puppy." He used Mei's mocking nickname, which made Ryunosuke quickly glare at him. He was beyond pissed right now and it was all thanks to Mei. He knew she would be bad news since he put his eyes on her, having a feeling that she was different from everyone around Ryoo High.

"You... You really have big balls," he said, glaring back at Mei. Clicking his tongue, he harshly pulled down her leg and without giving her a chance to react, he moved closer to her and pushed her against a wall behind her, pinning her. Angrily, he threw a fist toward the wall, hitting it close to where the right side of Mei's head was. He wanted to beat the crap out of her so badly, but, of course, he didn't dare at all. It wasn't his style at all hitting girls, but at least he could do something to show them who is boss. "Alright, Lil' Bunny, listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you now," he said, putting her a nickname and staring at her blue eyes. "You better hold on your horses and calm the fuck down with me. You're a new girl, so let me tell you about a couple of things you should really get into that head. First of all, I'm Ryunosuke Aisaka, the ruler of this whole school. Second, because I'm the ruler, everybody here pretty much does whatever I say and follow my rules, teachers included. That's right, I have everyone here dancing on the palms of my hands. Last thing, but not less important, don't you ever try to mess around with me. This is your second warning and if I was you, I would take it seriously. The last person that opposed to it ended up with a broken nose."

After making himself clear enough for Mei to understand with whom she was dealing with, Ryunosuke smiled and retrieved his fist from the wall, gently picking a string of Mei's black hair. "Now, be a good bunny and do what I said," he said while examining the string of hair before looking back at Mei, dropping the string. "It's for your own good. See you at Lunchtime." And with that, Runosuke leaned away from Mei and turned his head to glare over at the shy girl, which was staring helplessly at them. Frowning with a dismissive glare, obvious blaming her for what was going on, Ryunosuke turned his head to take one last look at Mei before turning around and walking away.

As he left the scene, everyone quickly proceeded to return to what they were doing, this time mumbling and taking out their phone to post what they just witnessed. It won't pass long for Mei to become the next big sensation of Ryoo High thanks to her rebellious attitude toward Ryunosuke and her will of refusing to be controlled by him.

"A-Are you okay, Akimoto-san?" asked the shy girl, quickly heading toward her from behind. "I-I'm sorry for not standing up for you. I-It's just that I'm really scared of Aisaka-san. I simply don't have your courage. I-I'm sorry..."

• Love

Annoying bitch? She outta wash that boy's mouth out with soap for those words. And wasn't he the 'dog' in this school. His act didn't scare her. She had been through worse in her life. This teenage boy wasn't going to even make her flinch, especially not from just his words.

A smirk came onto her face briefly when even his own friend left him behind, also using her new nickname for her, which seemed from her point of view like a win for her. "Big balls? Oh, no puppy. I'm a woman. Have you ever seen how strong a woman can be," Mei spoke back but all of a sudden she felt him push her foot from the wall, which knocked her off balanced.

She hadn't been prepared enough and she found herself, in seconds, pinned against the wall and his fist hitting just slightly away from her. Lil' bunny? Did she even look like a bunny? But his comments, to her, proved her words she had thought and said before. However, she had been unable to say anything while he spat out his little high and mighty monologue.

But it irked her even more when he touched her hair. No one touches the hair...

He let her go and started to walk away, just after he glared over towards the other girl. This time, considering the other woman was there and much closer to this sadistic freak, Mei chose to keep herself quiet for now. She turned to the shy girl as she asked her if she was okay.

"I'm fine," she replied. She gave her another smile. "It's okay. I don't expect you to do anything. I can handle it myself. But that being said...I'm sorry. I've made up my mind now."

She glanced towards Ryu who was walking away.

"There's one thing about rulers. They can get overthrown. And a new one can take their place," she stated.

"I declare war on Ryunosuke Aisaka!"

• Nice Execution!

The shy girl widened her eyes in awe after hearing Mei's war declaration against Ryunosuke. A couple of students that passed her by and heard her quickly whipped their heads to look at Mei with shock as well, but a small smile was visible in them. Without she noticing it, Mei was beginning to turn into a spark of hope around the people of Ryoo High School. A hope of freedom and a peaceful school life. However, that dream was way too far as Ryunosuke's regime of terror was too strong and he wasn't alone. Like a tyrant king, Ryunosuke has his own group of delinquent friends he personally chose so he could have ears and eyes everywhere to ensure that nobody dared to do what Mei wanted to do, overthrown him. It wasn't an easy task, but neither impossible, though.

Seeing such determination and strong will in Mei made the shy girl ill with a little bit of courage. With a small excited smile, she took a step closer to her and gently grabbed her right hand with both of her hands. "P-Please, let me your friend, Akimoto-san!" she said with a slight blush. "I-I promise to try not to coward and help you in whatever I can. This school really needs somebody like you. We... We need to stop living in fear of the Dark Wolf, and I, Shiro Suzuki, promise to aid you in your war to overthrow him!" Feeling courageous for the first time ever, Shiro nodded with confidence, determined to follow Mei and her quest for freedom and peace for Ryoo High School.

Suddenly, a chuckled echoed through the hallway, making Shiro's courageous expression fade and being replaced with a worried one, slowly turning around to see who was chuckling. She widened her eyes when she saw a tall guy with red hair slowly walking out from behind another locker, which was apparently hearing Mei and Shiro. With a wide evilly grin, he glanced over at girly duo, his scarlet eyes sending shivers to those that glared at them. Shiro squicked with fear and quickly ran to hide behind Mei, tugging her uniform while closing her eyes.

"You two are a really funny pair," the red-haired guy said, his voice deep and intimidating. "Declaring a war toward Ryunosuke-sama? Overthrowing him? Those are the dreams only the foolish have." Chuckling, the guy placed his hands inside his pockets and began to walk toward the girls, his eyes landing on Mei, the rebellious one. "You... You are totally different from the people around here. You are no innocent sheep at all. You're a different kind of animal. Mmh... Just like our Ryunosuke-sama said, you're a silly bunny with a death wish." Standing in front of Mei, the guy looked down at her with a wide grin, having the appearance of a psychopath. "But you're a beautiful, though, so, for your own sake, give up such a stupid dream and just be a good girl and follow Ryunosuke's regime. And who knows, maybe you're lucky enough to earn a position in his group."

When Shiro heard those last words, she quickly opened her eyes and slowly moved her head to her right to look over Mei's shoulder, glaring at the guy with a slight frown. "S-S-She won't join you or your stupid group of bullies, you mean!" she said by pure adrenaline that was running through her blood. Scoffing, the guy glared at Shiro with a dismissive expression, thinking how she dared to even speak to him. "Keep your mouth shut if I'm not speaking to you, useless being," he said with an annoyed expression, making Shiro squick once again and hide behind Mei. Clicking his tongue, the guy looked back at Mei. "You don't look like the caliber of person to hang out with people like her. You deserve to be around the best of the best. Why don't you join us? I'm pretty sure Ryunosuke-sama will forgive you and let you join him."

Feeling worried that Mei would accept his offer, Shiro tugged back her uniform, praying to the gods that she decides to refuse to join the "dark side" and help the ones that really need her.

• Love

Huh? Mei looked back over towards the shy girl as she began to speak to her, suddenly mentioning that she wanted to be friends with her and wanted to help her in her new revolution. Mei had to admit that she was quite shocked by this, especially since this girl appeared to be so shy and scared. She had suggested for her not to do any of this, and yet now she was joining her in it.

But there was something about what she was saying and that smile on her face. "Shiro Suzuki, I'm glad to have you as my friend," she replied. "If you're sure about this, then you are welcome to join me." She wasn't sure if the young girl would be able to handle what was going to happen with this war. It meant none of them were going to come out of it unscathed. He was going to be a tough one to beat, especially with how strong his reign was.

Her theory was confirmed when one of his lackeys who happened to hear then came over to them. He appeared more delinquent like than Ryu. And what part of her seemed like a bunny at all? That was really starting to get on her nerves. These men acted like she wouldn't be able to take any of this.

And to top it off, he started to bring in her looks, being too pretty to have something bad happen to her if she continued on this route. Not to mention the audacity to suggest to come over to Ryunosuke's side because he was sure to forgive her if she gave in.

Although Shiro didn't do much but hide behind her, Mei was still impressed that she did speak briefly, trying to support her. Mei crossed her arms and stared right at this guy.

"Cute," she suddenly said. "Someone like you would just bow down to him. I'm surprised." Considering his appeared to her seemed more like he would be more of a rebel than to let someone else just boss him around.

"You actually want to be under his rule? Just his underling. And no thanks. I don't want that. I don't want to be just one of his pawns that he throws around whenever he feels like it. Oh sorry, I guess I should be more careful, considering that's what you are. There's no way I'd beg for his forgiveness and join that rotten group of his."

Mei turned away and took hold of Shiro as well, to make sure she didn't get caught up in anything bad because of this guy. "Come on, Suzuki-chan. Let's go."

• Love

The guy evil grin faded away when Mei rejected his offer of joining Ryunosuke without stuttering or thinking it twice, adding that she was surprised that someone like him was one of Ryunosuke's lackeys. Frowning with annoyance, he stood silent for a while, listening to Mei and thinking that her will is one that's going to be really hard to break. She also not only mocked and insulted him but also Ryunosuke. Growling with anger, the guy raised his right first and harshly punched a locker that was on his right, glaring back at Mei with a psychotic expression. "You're really something, Bunny," he said, his right eyes twitching as he was holding himself from hurting her. "But, yeah, keep thinking that, my dear. It won't be that long for us to break you and see you fall on your knees, asking for forgiveness."

Chuckling, the guy leaned closer to Mei and took a quick glance at her lips before staring at her blue eyes. "Sadly, it will be too late for join us when that happens. You just signed your death sentence, you foolish, beautiful bunny." Scoffing, the guy leaned back and slowly began to walk away, passing by Mai and glaring despicably at Shiro, like he really hates her for a reason. It was like they have a past or something like that. "See you around, Lil' Bunny, and welcome to Ryoo High School."

After the guy completely left, Shiro slowly stepped back from Mei and sighed with relief, looking at Mei with a smile. "Thank you for refusing to join them, Akimoto-san," she said, but then looked away with disappointment. "And sorry for simply hiding behind you. I'm really helpless and probably won't be useful for you. I just can't help it. We've been so used to be scared of Ryunosuke and his gang for so long that it will take me a long while to not be scared of them anymore." Lightly biting her lower lip, Shiro stared at where the red-haired guy left and sighed. "I'm actually more scared of him than of Ryunosuke," she whispered and afraid that Mei heard her, Shiro quickly took a look at her watch on her right wrist and gasped with shock. "O-Oh! We better hurry to our next class if we don't want to be late!"

Without thinking it twice, Shiro quickly grabbed Mei's right hand and began to run through the hallway, dragging her along.

• Love

It was like some maternal instinct came over Mei, or something like that, when the man suddenly punched the locker as he spoke to them. She kept herself in front of Shiro, almost in a defensive stance, just in case he started to go after them for real. She wasn't going to let him touch the girl who was hiding behind her. She was really starting to think there was something wrong with the men at this school. First, there was their so-called King, who seemed to just be a rude, sadistic freak who liked to pick on people. And now there was this guy who appeared to be completely insane in the head!

"Get over yourselves," Mei replied. "You don't know what I can handle. And what the hell is with this bunny thing anyway?! I'm not a damn bunny."

But she was glad to have that guy walk off because she was really starting to get annoyed with him. It probably wouldn't have been too great of an idea to continue the conversation with him especially with Shiro there. That could end up being really dangerous for her. Mei didn't care about herself, but her new friend, that was a different story.

Once the guy walked off, Mei focused on Shiro again. "It's all right, Suzuki-chan," she replied. "I completely understand. They've probably been treating you all terribly all this time. It's going to be hard to make the change, but it's happen. I won't be giving up any time soon."

She gave her new friend another smile, but was thrown off for a moment when she thought she heard her say something. "Huh?" she questioned, but Shiro didn't repeat herself and instead said they were going to be late for class if they didn't hurry. And with that Mei found herself being pulled off to her next class.

Though, to be honest, Mei was a bit in a daze. Yes, she was a strong woman. She had to be for certain reasons. But when she first came to this new school she hadn't expected to start a revolution. Would it end well? Only time would tell. But for now, she had to find a way to weaken Ryunosuke. Perhaps she needed to find his weaknesses. Everyone had weaknesses.

• Love

The morning periods passed away pretty quickly and soon enough, the bell announcing Lunchtime rang throughout the school. In seconds, the hallways of Ryoo High flooded with students, walking from one place to another, some of them rushing to the Lunchroom or Cafeteria (for those that have the money), trying to be the first ones to get their desired food before they ran out. As expected, rumors about what happened between Mei and Ryunosuke was already spreading, a newfound hope of freedom sparkling in everyone's eyes. It won't be that long for Mei to became their symbol of justice and rebellion against Ryunosuke's regime, but there still were those that were skeptical about it, though, thinking that no one could defeat or dethrone Ryunosuke thanks to his strong and loyal lackeys that were always watching everyone and everything in the shadows.

"Are you sure about that?" asked Ryunosuke to the red-haired guy that Mei and Shiro encountered before. The guy nodded firmly. "Affirmative, Ryu-sama," he said and sighed with annoyance as he looked away. "And Shiro Suzuki was with her. Apparently, she will join her rebellion or whatever that Mei wants to do." Clicking his tongue with a pissed expression, Ryunosuke frowned and looked away. They were standing in front of the entrance of the Lunchroom. "Who the fuck she thinks she is to try to rise against me?" Ryunosuke asked, growling. "If she keeps acting like that, it won't be long for others to follow her rebellious acts and rise against me too. That... That's something I cannot let happen. Over my dead body!" The red-haired guy turned his head to quickly look at him, his eyes widened. "That's something I won't let happen either, Ryu-sama," he said with a serious tone, chuckling like a psychopath. "Don't worry too much about it. I'll make sure to punish those who join her and inflict fear on those that try to follow her as well. I'll make sure that your reign of terror won't fade."

Sighing with relief, Ryunosuke smirked and turned his head to look over at his loyal follower. "I'll trust you on this," he told him, gently placing his right hand on his right shoulder. "Make her followers suffer, but not physically, though. That's too easy. I want you to break them mentally. Make them think twice about thinking that her silly rebellion is futile and will end up putting all of them in a deep trouble with me. And about Mei..." Ryunosuke scoffed with a mischievous smile, letting go the guy's shoulder. "I'll take care of her personally."

The red-haired guy chuckled and nodded. A minute later, he left Ryunosuke and returned to his usual patrolling routine, trying to hide from everyone so he could hear what they were saying.

Sighing deeply, Ryuosuke crossed his arms and looked in front of him, waiting for Mei to appear.
"God damn it, not only I was forced to give this bitch a school tour, but I also have to wait this long for her to arrive," he said, annoyed and clicking his tongue. "She better hurry her ass up or I'm bailing."

• Love

To Mei's delight, the morning classes all went smoothly. After declaring war on the school's resident dictator, she was surprised she hadn't already had anything bad happen to her yet. But the morning classes had gone well with nothing unexpected happening to her or her new friend. Though she knew that peace would not last.

Once the class was over and it was time for lunch, Mei fished around in her bag. "I know I threw some money in here for lunch last night," she muttered to herself though Shino happened to be sitting with her anyway. "Don't tell me..." She trailed off like she was in thought. In seconds an annoyed and disgusted look appeared on her face as she frowned, her eyes narrowing.

"That damn drunkard took my money again!" she stated under her breath. She should have known better than to place it in her bag the night before. She had learned that lesson long ago, but the sudden move had disoriented her enough to make that mistake. That meant she had no food with her or anything to pay for it either.

"Guess it's no lunch for me today," she stated.

"Akimoto-san! I could lend you some money!" Shiro replied which meant she obvious heard some of what Mei had been saying. "It's the least I can do for you after everything that happened so far today. And today isn't even over yet. I can't do much to support you yet, but I could at least do this!" She pulled out some money for Mei to use.

"I wouldn't really want to--"

"I insist!" Shiro pushed.

Mei released a sigh. It would be nice if she had been that determined earlier, But Mei gave in anyway and took the money. "All right. All right. Let's just go get some lunch then," she replied. But in was then that Mei remembered something else and that disgusted look appeared on her face again.

"Damn it!" That was right. He said something about lunch time, didn't he? He'd probably ruin her appetite. She really didn't want to deal with the guy. "Suzuki-chan, you shouldn't come along. It'll be safer for you to stay away today. I'm going to be stuck with a freak sadist for a lunch buddy today. Let's eat together tomorrow."

Before Shiro could say anything at all whether she would object or not, Mei was up and leaving. It was obvious the rumors had ran around the school, some true, some not. At least the rebellion was true, but it seemed that there were now plenty of rumors about who Mei was before she arrived at Ryoo high school. She headed for the lunch room, regretting every movement that her feet made that brought her closer towards her destination.

Eventually she arrived and she looked around briefly to easily find Ryunosuke through the crowd of people. She walked over towards him but just as she was getting closer, her annoyed and disgusted face seemed to reappear as she made a sound that obviously meant she wasn't too happy to end up with this guy.

She stopped just as she made it right in front of him and stared at him in the eyes. She crossed her arms. "Going to show me around, Puppy?"

• Love

Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke quickly gave Mai a death glare, especially for her delay. "What the hell you were doing that took you so long, Bunny?" he asked her, using the nickname he gave her, knowing already that she gets kind of pissed for it, just like him when she called him Puppy. "Also, I heard about the lame-ass "rebellion" you're planning to do. You're a really funny person, Mei Akimoto. I have to at least give you that." Smirking, he stepped closer to her and leaned his face forward, stopping it only inches from hers. "But that won't last long, you silly Bunny. Any actions you do against me are going to be futile. In other words, I'm pretty much untouchable and my ruling here is too strong for you to bend it that easily."

Chuckling, Ryunosuke leaned back away from her and began to walk, harshly bumping Mei's right shoulder with his on purpose. "So, get those stupid thoughts out of your head, will ya'? I guarantee you and your little friend are going to have a bad time if you continue like this." After saying those last words, Ryunosuke stopped in his tracks and turned his body to his right, moving his head to glance once again at Mei. "And I don't think you want something to happen to your friend, do you? Just imagine what will people say about you if they find out that their little Bunny, their "beacon of hope", was the responsibility of hurting an innocent girl like Shiro. Of course, I'll try to hold myself, but I'm making no promises if you ignore these warnings."

After that, Ryunosuke laughed evilly at Mei before turning around, raising his right hand and snapping his fingers. "Now, move your ass. I don't have all day for you, so I'm just going to make this quick and only show you the important places and locations you should know. Before that, though, I would like to stop at the Cafeteria to buy something to eat because I couldn't get it before That is your fault, by the way." Not caring if Mei was following him from behind or not, Ryunosuke placed his inside his pockets while he began to walk, his posture straight and confident, an expression of pride evident on his face. He was playing with Mei's mind, a dirty tactic he always uses when he blackmails the nerds to force them to give him their homework and study notes whenever he decided to skip a class, which happens quite often.

It took him to reach the Cafeteria a few minutes and as expected, there was quite a long waiting line of students, waiting for their turn to get some food, praying that their favorites were still there. As Ryunosuke made his way inside, he took a quick glance at the line and scoffed, rolling his eyes while skipping the line, heading toward the counter. Stopping in front of the Cafeteria Lady, Ryunosuke took out his wallet from his right pocket.
"Ah, give me what I always buy here," he said flatly, more like a command. Sighing with annoyance, but not refusing to attend Ryunosuke, the woman pulled out a tray and placed a wrapped cheeseburger on it, along with a cherry pop soda and some fries. Nodding after watching his food, Ryunosuke opened his wallet and took out some cash, handing it to the woman.

Everyone from the waiting line gave Ryunosuke a quick glance, thinking that he was plain rude and unfair. However, nobody dared to say or do something about it. They simply stood there. Helpless. Remembering that he was with Mei, he sighed with annoyance and rolled his eyes, turning his body to his right.
"Hey, Bunny, do you want something or not?" he asked her coldly but decided to act a little nice with her just this time because he felt like he skipped her lunch because Hikari told her to have a lame and unnecessary school tour. "I'm only doing this because I want to and I can, but only for today, okay? So, don't get used to it."

While waiting for Mei's answer, Ryunosuke swore he heard her stomach growling, but he wasn't sure about it.

• Love

Right at the beginning he started shooting off some nonsense, trying to convince her she wouldn't win the rebellion because Ryoo was his school and he had all the power. Mei's eye twitched slightly ask she listened to his speak, grinding her teeth together momentarily when he continued to call her bunny for no reason at all.

And then he went on to threaten her with Shiro. But Mei wasn't afraid at all. She could protect Shiro from anything he threw at the both of them. She wasn't going to let his little threats get to her. That was all he had. He just liked shooting off words. That's all the power he had.

She was quite a first, choosing to make it seem like he had momentarily won the battle between them as he headed off to get something to eat. She felt him run into her of purpose, but barely flinched from his attempt to scare her. He pushed through the line and forced the cafeteria lady to give him some food before the rest. It was obvious that the others in the line weren't so happy, which gave her a perfect opportunity.

But she was getting quite hungry. "Excuse me, sorry to do this, but I would like some food too. I'm about to do something here and I'm going to need all the energy I can get. I apologize for doing this out of line, of course," she said to the cafeteria lady. It seemed Mei's rumors had even hit the staff of the school, and the lunch lady easily gave her some food.

Then Mei turned to Ryunosuke again and cleared her throat. "You really like to talk, don't you. You don't even give anyone a chance to reply," she began to say. "First of all, I'm not afraid of your threats. It's pretty obvious that since you are making them, you are not as confident that you are in control as you want everyone to believe. In fact, I think you are afraid of everyone else and the rebellion or else you wouldn't be trying your hardest to prevent it from happening."

She glanced at the other students in line then went back to Ryunosuke. "Go ahead and threaten me all you like. I'm not backing down. I can take anything you throw at me and I can protect anyone you try to put your sadistic hands on. So, all mighty Puppy, what are you going to do now? Show me around just like Sensei wants, right?"

The Cafeteria Lady gave Mei a chicken sandwich and a fruit juice can without thinking it twice after Mei, not only because Mei was really kind, but Shiro called her minutes before, explaining to her about Mei's money situation today and how nice she was. With a smile, she even told Mei that "the house invites today", so she didn't have to pay later. Ryunosuke observed everything with a surprised frown and when he looked at the lady, about to command her to let him get his food for free as well, she cut him off and growled at him, snatching the money from his hand. A few students in the line chuckled and giggled, quickly looking away when Ryunosuke gave them a death glare, cursing under his breath. Deep inside, he was actually nervous about how everything was changing so quick after Mei's war declaration of overthrow him reached everyone's ears.

Then, Mei turned around and looked at him, giving him quite a speech about how she wasn't scared of him and that his threats were practically useless against her. She also added her suspicions about him being scared and nervous of her rebellion issue. Surprised, RYunosuke glared at her in silence, swallowing hard and sweating cold, really stunned that she got that so right. She was in fact scared of her, but not because she could physically hurt him. It was because he didn't want his "empire", which he built with so much effort, got disassemble because of the arrival of a new girl that refuses to follow his rules and tyranny.

Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke picked his food with an annoyed growl and turned around, storming his way towards a table that was in the middle of the Cafeteria, once against harshly bumping Mei's shoulder. She definitely managed to get in his nerves without doing that much. "I swear I'm going to destroy you, stupid Bunny," he thought angrily as he took a sit, placing his food on the table, which was a cheeseburger with fries and a soda. Sighing heavily and just forgetting everything, for now, Ryunosuke picked up his burger and gave it a big bite, munching in silence while he gave Mei a death glare. He simply couldn't understand how such a beautiful girl that looks so fragile and sensible could have such a strong will. She also seems that she knows how to defend herself pretty well from bullies like him and his lackeys.

"That's why you aren't no sheep," he thought while swallowing before taking a french fry and nibbling it. "You're just a rebellious Bunny trying to lead my flock against me."

• Love

Mei was quite surprised when the cafeteria lady didn't take her money. Though she preferred to pay in general since others normally had to pay, she was actually glad this time around because it meant she didn't have to use the money she borrowed after all. She could return it to Shiro. "Thank you," she commented to the lunch lady with a smile as she took her tray that had her food on it.

And she was also quite glad when Ryu attempted to get his food for free like she had but failed. That wasn't her plan, but it did put a damper on his ego. It helped her cause. She watched his movements, waiting for a response for what she had said. Yet it never came.

Perhaps she was right. Perhaps she actually got under his skin.

She listened to him click his tongue and growl in annoyance, which caused Mei to smirk slightly. But he bumped her shoulder roughly again, which caused her smirk to fade. He didn't have to be so rude and hit her shoulder. If he continued to do that, she was going to eventually bruise.

She followed him to the table where he sat down and took a seat as well so she could eat her food. She wasn't going to eat it standing up after all. He was still quiet, and it was kind of nice. He was much better when he just sat there in silence eating. He should do that more often.

She took a few bites out of her chicken sandwich as she started to eat her lunch. She looked away from him for a moment and looked around at the other students in the cafeteria. Then she glanced back over to Ryunosuke, looking directly into his eyes. What was his deal anyway? Why was he so rude to people? He was a handsome guy, but he ruined it with his personality. And now Mei was probably going to have to deal with him for the rest of her high school career. Though, that was partly her own fault for standing up against him, but she just couldn't take what he was doing.

But now she was going to have to deal with him at school, her father at home, trying to fix that mess of a house her father, and not to even mention trying to find a new job since she had to quit her old one abruptly when her father said they were moving. Everything was going to be a mess.

"Damn," she thought to herself.

• Love