A Wild Princess Appears!

Do you like maids? <3

• Of course, I love them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsk, maids. So childish.

• No maid allowed, you WEEB. (Angry posting hurr durr)

• Total voters
P

Princess Ternos23

Original poster
Ohayooo!
Ha, glad to meet you, friends. I should probably put a thing or two about myself here... Lemme think off something typical.

So, I'm from Poland, age 17, and I sit in roleplay things since I was like twelve. Started out at MLP site that hosted a crossover thing between ponies and Fallout universe. Happy times I tell you.
(Later it turned out that there's a novel called "Fallout Equestria" and that mentioned game was based on it. Pretty fine piece of writing, as for me! Just remember it has ponies in it.)
I was doing forum-based RPs ever since. Sadly once I settled down somewhere, the site went down or I was forced to leave it with heavy heart. Not gonna get into details here, tho!

Generally, I'm a pretty nice and open person. I'm always happy to have a little chit chat, or hold a private RP. Actually, I'm more confident on writing one-on-one roleplays - group ones tend to be halted when one of participants crush out, and I honestly hate that. Doesn't mean I don't like group RPs, tho.

Oh, I also LOVE stats. I'm a huge fan of video games, even bigger fan of strategy games, and I tend to play RPGs as well. I don't usually have a chance to play tabletop RPGs, and I tend to find a nice alternative on forums - dice rolls are always fun to pull out, and I prefer them a lot more than just free-form ones.

Changing topics - I also like anime! I don't watch a lot of it, but happens from time to time. My three favorites are Girls und Panzer, Steins;Gate, and Akuma no Riddle <3

What else... Eh, guess you can always read up on my profile for more details. If I will set more details, that is. Come to think about it, I don't even know what character archetypes I like, hah.

Alright, ending the hello post. So, once again, I'm glad to meet you all, and I hope we gonna get along and RP a bit here or there. Have a nice day, or night, or whatever <3

(Also - I love maids. They're cute, now don't you think?)

Greetings new friend, welcome to the site, I hope your experience here is a pleasant one,

Welcome!
I've heard of the novel before and I find it endlessly interesting the ways that people can combine things to make something kind of new from them. I really enjoy group roleplays as a chance to meet new people but the posting grinding to a halt is a common problem. Still, if you enjoy them, it might be worth taking a chance or two here and there if one really catches your eye!

Are we talking like French maids, scullery maids, milkmaids?

I hope so as well! I do like some group RP - after all, more interesting things can happen there, even if they tend to be a bit slower.

Hmm... Hard to say actually. I would rather go with Lady's maid or housemaid. However I like the idea of a maid in general - servitude, hard work and so on - so scullery maids fits there too. They were the lowest ranking maid if I recall properly?
And when it comes to the apparel of said maid, then... Everything goes! I like the long dresses of Victorian times as well as the ones of Chinese design. French ones are fine, too, and I also adore Japanese shrine maidens. They're technically fitting into maid category as well. <3

Sadly, it turns out that most people see maid as something erotic. And while I can see the reason behind that - I'm talking to you, French maid - it makes me somewhat sad. Got to the point where some people are turning hostile when I mention maids, accusing me of throwing around inappropriate themes ;-;

Welcome Princess Ternos! :D <3

I can't really say 'good morning' back as it is evening here, so konbanwa? xD

Out of pure curiosity, did you draw your own avatar? :O Either way, it is incredibly cute and sparkly and I absolutely adore it xD <3 The little wink and blushy cheeks are just so cuuuuute <3

Also, we're time-zone buddies xD <3 Representing Norway! *waves flag about*

Happy roleplaying and have tons of fun! :D

I truly wish it was my artwork!
My friend did it for me few days ago, she's an Art Student and knows her stuff. I adore this piece of art so much, and she did it in 30 minutes *_*

Character on my avatar is Knight Princess, from Towergirls. I really like her design, and basically made my own OC using her look. She has ended up as main character of mine, I have even added "Princess" to my usual nickname at some point x3

Gonna have to alter her look here or there, so it won't be a straight rip-off...

Thanks a lot for a warm reply, friend! I hope I will have some nice time there as well C: