Adventures at Luna Hall Academy

I don't mean to sound impatient and I know I'm not one to talk lol. But is anyone going to respond

Hi I been less busy now so is it ok if I come back with my old character?

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
please do! come back! 8D

I'm still on the fence about this RP, tbh -- might bow out, might not, not sure

okay @Cresion Breezes I added Vinno back in to the active characters and she now has an ID card ^_^

@Watase Yu since I haven't heard anything from you in a while one way or another I moved Yumi to the guest character list. I hope everything is going well/better for you, and if you do decide to jump back in feel free to do so anytime ^_^ (hug)

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Hey, I was wondering if you had room for another character? I don't have a preference for whether a familiar or student, but would love to join :)

We always have room for more people ^_^
fill out a char sheet and leave it here and let me know if you would like the discord link :)

I may try jumping into this RP. I'll see about getting up a CS sometime early this week after I think on some possible ideas. Right away, I'm eying either the Brewing or Transformations for a staff member. Alternatively, someone who'd be in charge of security or keeping wandering beasties from causing trouble on campus grounds.

As for a student character, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Pengruoxi.600.927000.jpg

Name: William von Helios

Appearance: The young master Helios has never been one to care about appearances. It was a miracle at all that the young wizard was welcomed into the school with the rags around his figure. As the years went on, his attire grew, gaining fine silks and robes from various teachers who felt sorry for the small lad. Most were various shades of blue that the staff thought complimented his naturally calm demeanor and attitude towards others. Though, one teacher in particular, took an interest to the young Helios, and saw the bright fire that flickered behind the dull eyes. Knowing that William would accomplish great things, he configured his robes to have a red inner fabric, to represent the hidden passion. Underneath the robes is the school uniform that William seems incredibly lax on wearing some days.

Most people who approach William first notice the deep bags underneath his eyes, as if the poor boy never gets enough sleep. His longer, black hair is usually unkempt and messy, giving that aura of how he does not care what people think of him. Even his stance and posture is rather lazy and boorish. First and foremost, William is there to learn, caring nothing of material gains and friends.

Familiar: Searching

Grade Type: Cs

Grade Level: 3rd Year

Electives: Ruins 2, Divination 3, Free Period

Reactions: Takumi and Drakken
@MrLoveDinosaur - Approved, you may post in the IC at any time
However, Ruins 2 and Div 3 are currently scheduled to the same time slot, so William will have to take one of those in a simi-private tutoring session (probably after dinner) unless you wish to choose a different elective

@MrLoveDinosaur - Approved, you may post in the IC at any time
However, Ruins 2 and Div 3 are currently scheduled to the same time slot, so William will have to take one of those in a simi-private tutoring session (probably after dinner) unless you wish to choose a different elective

I had such a hard time choosing what electives I wanted based on his character and the plans for his future! I'll stick to them and have William do the private lessons. :)

okay ^_^ in that case which class would you like to be which?

Ruins 2 would be more interesting for the private lessons. :) Especially since field trips are typically included, having private lessons and trips with a teacher and a few students less than a normal class would make him feel special.

Reactions: MalkavianBro
I wanna make a new character

5yCnHrL.png

(Bright green eyes instead, wearing the full skirt uniform)

Name: Wynthera Nemana (<- Generic orphan surname)

Appearance: Raven black hair, she uses dye to add frosty-blue highlights to her bangs; bright (almost lime) green eyes. She stands at about 5'8", kind of tall for a girl her age, with a light touch of muscle tone and skin-bronzed tanned skin from staying outdoors a lot (she hates heavy-snowfall winters and extra-hot summers, since it means having to stay inside - spring and autumn are her favorite seasons, she doesn't mind being outside when it rains. It feels nice). She usually wears the full uniform with skirt, weather permitting, because for the first two years they were nicest clothes by a longshot and she likes dressing up - she's managed to save up some money by now, though, and has started branching out with her wardrobe (currently toying around with different skirts and dresses of varying formality and risque). Wears glasses, may try to use Transformation magic to fix her eyesight (though she might keep the glasses anyway).

She may or may not at random points toy with some of the details of her appearance once Transformation lessons progress far enough.

Familiar: No

Grade type: A average in her favorite classes, B others, C in Magic Languages (It's boring, but she does give it some effort) & Astronomy (she struggles not to fall asleep most of the time - she's an early-bird who doesn't like to stay up late unless she's outside).

Grade Level: 3rd Year (Started late at 14 - it took a little convincing to get her to leave her family at the orphanage behind)

Electives: E1: Free Period (Plans to use it to practice Transformation every morning as a 'warmup' - really she just wants to play around with it as soon as they learn how to turn into animals), E2: Numerology 2, E3: Magical Creatures 3 (Gotta get that creature KNOWLEDGE to know what she can turn into!)
First Year: Magical Creatures 1; Second Year: Culinary Magic & Magical Creatures 2

Work Studies: Gardening; Tutoring (namely Brewing, Magic Theory, Numerology, and Culinary Magic)

For some added information, Wynthera wants to eventually figure out how to do partial transformations, because she wants to give herself kitty ears and maybe a tail on a semi-permanent basis (because it would look cute - and hey, better hearing!) - maybe wings too (though not necessarily functional wings - again, it's mainly an aesthetic desire).

Likewise, Wynthera offers tutoring for younger students that need help in classes like Magic Theory, Numerology... and Culinary Magic, all of which she did pretty well. She would offer advice on Flying, but that's not something she's comfortable doing without a teacher for supervision. Don't... don't bother asking for help with Astronomy. Honestly, she hardly ever remembers the lectures half the time from dozing off and has to do a bit of study in the morning or earlier evenings to catch up.

---

I may make some adjustments to her sheet, but let me know how she is. I'll probably end up drawing her myself. Eventually. For now, the above image is the closest thing to what I was thinking I could find in my collection.

Last edited:
  • Love