Aftermath of the Cleanse (Smiley x foodforpigs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.

foodforpigs

uncultured swine
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
fantasy, scifi, horror, magical, drama
1702419389973.png

Haniel held a cherub in his arms, and the infant gripped his robe with his tiny hand, babbling softly. The closed his eyes, letting the moment center his mind. He wondered if the cherub would share a similar fate someday, or if another would be chosen for the grim task he was about to undertake. As long as the evil forces of hell existed, there would always be The Work. He kissed the cherub on the forehead and handed him back to his Sister. "Please take care of my brother." he said.

He grew wings and flew to the Armory, where the tools for the work was to be collected. The weapon smith Arvel awaited him with open arms. The burlap wrapped package was prepared for him on his arrival and he unraveled it without delay to inspect the contents. There was a longsword, a shield, a longbow, a replenishing quiver of arrows. Haniel frowned.
"This is all wrong." he said.
"I don't craft weapons of the sort you demanded." said Arven. "These tools will serve you well just as those that have served your predecessors."
"My predecessors" Haniel seethed, but breathed out his frustration. It didn't matter. "Thank you." he said, bowing his head deeply. "I shall honor you with every demon I slay with these fine weapons."
"Honor the Lord." said Arven. "He who works through my hands, and yours."
"I shall."
"Should you find another... suitable weapon," said Arven. "This flask of oil will imbue it with the divine."
Haniel raised an eyebrow.
"Modern weaponry isn't in my tradition," said Arven, "and while your list vexed me, there must be a reason for it."
"The forces of darkness know the conventional."
"Make them know fear."

Haniel bowed his head before departing. He flew to the portal, armed with his sword and shield. The portal was guarded by a standing army at all times. The portal could be activated and deactivated in the same split second to allow only one angel to pass at a time. The destination was Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.