Agent Winston & Captain

Agent Dorothy Winston
Dorothy Winston looked at the glowing woman beside Thor, and could sense the power yet elegance radiate off her. Watching the rather strong bond between her and Thor. It seemed like they had a long history together, something personal and maybe even intimate.

Queen Fraeya smiled softly at Steve Rogers, offering him a comforting gaze. "Much like your friend, Loki is a very conflicted man. He's been like it for centuries though some revelations arose and rather tipped him over the edge. Everyone has their breaking point, and unforunately he hit that while Thor and myself couldn't be there for him." She regards Loki in a fondness, smiling lightly thinking about the man he used to be. Lightly squeezing Thor's arm, and releasing to comfort herself. "He's finding his footing after marriage, with the recent arrival of his daughter there's been a greater improvement. She's healthy as is the mother a former colleague of yours from memory." Looking up at Thor, she smiled lightly holding an affectionate gaze. He was the father of her two children, and fate had separated them before anything more come of their relationship. But now she hoped, that she could have that chance once more.

Turning her gem blue eyes to the kind soldier, she smiled softly extending her hand to him. Offering a gentle squeeze and some insight that he needed. "You'll find your friend, Mister Rogers. His path will become clear once more, so that heartache won't have to continue for much longer. Though I sense a rift coming from finding him, tensions will pass in a time of need." She explained offering a little foresight into the future after all her centuries guarding the Time Stone before passing it on she had gained the abilities of foresight and looking into the future a little. Letting go of his hand after a moment.

"Hopefully we'll meet again, and maybe the twins can come along next time. Truly, after they stop gushing over their new cousin." The woman shrugged playfully, before looking to Agent Winston offering a gentle smile. "Life isn't all that bad anymore? Isn't it?" Queen Fraeya commented in a light tone, the words enough to make Dorothy blush. Wondering how the beautiful woman could see into the mind like that, and understand feelings so well.

"Thank you, Thor. All the safety for your travels home." The woman said back to the pair, watching them disappear in a rainbow light, looking to Captain Rogers. "So Thor has kids too? Or was I just hearing things?" Dot asked Steve trying to get some confirmation from him. Watching a fancy sports car pull up, Dorothy rose her head noticing Tony Stark pull up. Causing her to clench her fist, but try and cool her temper at the same time.

"Uh, I think I should leave you to talk to him, Steve. I'm just going to have a walk." She told him offering a calm looking, turning back to walk toward the compound. Not really wanting to come face-to-face with Howard Stark's son at the moment.

Steve listened to Fraeya, she seemed very wise but that wasn't a surprise to him considering she was from another world. "Oh right, Thor mentioned that Sigrid is actually from Asgard and that she and Loki got married. I am happy for her, Sigrid is a very kind woman. I am glad she is doing well," he smiled. "And as for Bucky I know about those tensions you are talking about, the government wants him brought in if I go and look for him. I cannot do that, I know what will happen to him and I will not put him through that. He needs help and locking him away will not help him. But anyways, goodbye you two." Steve spoke before watching them leave in that usual colour and light.

Turning back to Dot he chuckled, "well perhaps Thor does have children not even he knew about." He then walked over to Tony who pulled up, "you just missed Thor. He had to leave as things were a little hectic back home, apparently, he has a niece. Loki is married to Sigrid, you remember her right?"

"Vaguely, wait she is the one who is actually from Asgard right?" Tony asked, "yes I remember her and she married Loki? Well good luck to her, from what Thor mentioned he is still as crazy as a box full of cats. Sorry if I don't seem more sympathetic, the guy did try and wipe out humanity and I do not care who or what forced you to do so. He should have paid for his crimes, but instead, he is roaming free? That's not how things work."

Steve sighed, "he does pay for them. Every day, he will be haunted by the people he could have hurt. The outcome that may have come, we are all not perfect Stark. We all have done things we regret, such as you. You created Ultron now you live with those consequences," he told him before pushing past him and going to catch up with Dot. Now he didn't want to be around Tony.

• Love
Reactions: Bubs
Agent Dorothy Winston
Dorothy wasn't far off the entrance to the compound before allowing a sigh to left her plump lips, pulling the front of Steve's jacket closed she could smell his strong scent. Almost like nicotine or alcohol it held a calming affect for the annoyed woman. Sitting down on a bench she pulled out a packet of cigarettes, hoping the tightly rolled paper to her lips. Lighting the end properly, inhaling the substance. Watching the fancy sports car drive off Dot rolled her eyes.

"He's such a fucking hypocrite, Stark Enterprises murdered millions of people... And he thinks that he has the right to turn a new leaf and others can't? What has the world become now?" Dot exhaled the smoke before sighing, looking over her splinted wrist. Rather aggravated because of the pain she was in, after all, the pain relief that she was on finally ran off.

Raising her gaze to see Steve coming up to meet her, she flicked some ash from the cigarette sitting between polished nails. "He's a frustrating person to be around, sorry I kinda left you there to fend for yourself. Was kinda worried I'd break a few of his bones or something if I was still around for too long..." She murmured under her breath, enjoyed the feeling the scent of his leather jacket and the nicotine in her system gave.

"That woman with Thor, I think she meant something more was to come with Bucky... Maybe if they come back to Earth again she'll be able to explain things." Dorothy stated in a light tone of voice. "She seems fond of Loki too, maybe she taught him a thing or two? Though I do think there's more there, she radiates power if I've ever felt it." Agent Winston told Steve Rogers standing up from the bench. Puting out her cigarette sighing softly.

• Love
Reactions: Shelle
"Yeah well Stark only really cares about one person and that's himself, he is just like his father." Steve sighed, "but do not let him get to you. He may seem arrogant but he is not such a bad guy when you get to know him. Stark is loyal to his friends and will do anything for us, I mean he created a tower for us and then this compound. I mean without him we wouldn't have a place to hideout," he told her smiling lightly.

Steve thought about what Fraeya said, "perhaps. I mean I'm not going to give up looking for him, I don't care what the others think. The only one who's really on my side is Sam, and I suppose you." He chuckled lightly, "I just need a lead on him. But wherever he is hiding I hope he is okay, and staying out of trouble. Everyone is looking for him, but onto another topic. What are your plans, I mean you know you can stay here for as long as you want. Stark usually heads back to his mansion so running into him every day will not be an issue."

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed, gives us a chance to catch up on some very lost time." Steve smiled at her, flashing that charming smile of his. "We could always go and grab something to eat, I don't know about you but I'm starving. So how about you and I go and grab some food?"

• Love
Agent Dorothy Winston
"Well, they do say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Agent Winston shrugged, her blonde hair blowing in the breeze. The smell of cigarette smoke still lingering around the area, as she threw her butt into the bin. Sighing in disgust at the way Howard Stark raised his son. Scratching the back of her head lightly, she sighed at Steve's comment about what life would be like without Tony Stark. "Stark has been getting under my skin for years, he's a typical hypocrite. An apparently reformed weapons creator, with a resume like he has... The mere attempt of an intelligence is risky." Dorothy sighed slumping back against the bench for a moment. Watching the expensive sports care disappear in the distance. "I've lived in the areas where his weapons killed millions of innocent people, Steve. I'm still very much haunted by it..." She admitted truthfully, rubbing her temples with her bandaged arm.

Smiling vaguely at Steve's statement about finding Bucky, she gave a nod. "It would be nice to see him again, I remember being apart of the search party that went looking for his body. Was devastated when I couldn't find anything." Dorothy clasped her hands together tightly, thinking about that day so many years ago. It was fresh still in her mind and that often scared her about the state of non-ageing and non-impaired memory held. "I'm not quite sure on what I'd do now, honestly... I have nothing left anyway." Winston told Rogers in a calm manner, pulling a locket out from under her shirt, tracing her fingers over the old gold locket. Smiling fondly at old memories. It was the only thing she had left.

Chuckling she shook her head for a moment. "Like I said, I don't have anything left. So, I think you'll be stuck with me till further notice." She teased in a light tone of voice getting back to her feet. Stuffing her hands into Steve's leather jacket that he had left in her hospital room earlier. "Anyway, I wouldn't mind hearing about what you have learnt about the twenty-first century thus far, and what you've been told to watch. No doubt your friend Sam, he's told you about Star Wars and Harry Potter, right?" She cocked around trying to figure out how much educating she would have to do herself.

• Love
Steve nodded, "this is very true. Stark has made a lot of people angry and has done some things but when you get to know him he's not all bad, I guess." He replied with a shrug, "but anyway as for me...Well it has been hard learning about new technology and the changing of the times, but it's also a good thing. I mean a lot of diseases have been eradicated, there are vaccines for the very serious ones. Modern medicine is much better than in our time, people live longer because of it. Movie wise yes Sam introduced me to all of those and they aren't bad, I actually like them." He smiled, "music is very different. Transportation has improved, though from what I've heard it is way more expensive to live. I mean in our time you could earn a pay and bet set for quite a while, today, however, your hard earned money goes to bills and you have to worry about how you are going to feed your kids."

Steve looked at her, "but other than all of that I am pretty adjusted to this new world. How have you been, you must have seen all of this change." He asked as they walked into the main living area of the compound, "it must have been very interesting to see the world develop over time." He sat down on the couch, "I really am glad to have found you."

• Love
Agent Dorothy Winston
Regarding the comment about Stark caused her to shrug lightly, showing little care about talking more about him. Even back in the day, she wasn't a fan of Howard Stark, and Tony just seemed to be more of a thorn in her side. Walking towards the compound listening carefully to Steve she smiled lightly, thinking about how hard it must have been. "Personally, I enjoy the music that holds a little bit of the past in their tunes. Things that remind me of the Depression, and those stupid days when I was a lot younger. Reminds me of what I have lived, and how I've overcome life's challenges." Agent Winston told him in a light tone of voice, offering him a little insight into her life and feelings about the present day.

Walking into the living room of the compound, gazing around at all the other faces. Before settling on the couch, almost taken unaware of stone glowing bright yellow in Vision's forehead. Dorothy had seen a similar stone in the past, and that had changed her life forever. She couldn't help but feel the same uneasiness of this stone, as the glowing green one that changed her fate centuries ago. Swallowing breath, Dot recalled so memories of that day and someone that saved her. Torunn. A snow-white haired beauty, with the purest blue eyes.

Blinking back from the memories when Steve asked how her life had been. Turning back to him she gave a weak smile. Resting her elbow on a cushion of the couch, before pressing her knuckle into her high-cheekbones. "I've been living every day as good as I can, without trying to use my powers... Don't exactly enjoy the attention people get when they're different." Dot was honest about her opinions of how life was these days, her gaze flickering to others around the room getting an assessing gaze from others. Pulling herself back to notice that decoration of the room.

"I've seen enough change for my liking, and that was by 1920, after the Great War. Lived in a rough area known as Birmingham, Small Heath to be exact. Got into a bit of crime, well a lot of crime. Thought if I could get the death sentence it would put an end to everything. It was a tireless circle of watching people I cared about die. Friends and loved ones, new forms of a family I established."
Dorothy Winston finally spoke her true feelings about living as long as she did. Her blue eyes looked deeply into Steve's beautiful blues, smiling softly.

"It was interesting, to say the least, though scary to see how we backtrack and repeat the same mistakes. Each era and age seemed to have an epidemic and then came the cures, as the decades went on more advanced technology came and with that cures."
Dot explained, waving her hand a little dismissively at the thought of the things that came and went. Feeling a light feeling overcoming her when Steve said he was happy to have found her again. Pulling a sad smile. "I'm glad to see that you aren't dead, or just simply gone... Peggy never even got to take you dancing, we often used to talk about that." Dot's gaze fell when she thought of her friend Peggy Carter, and how time had taken its toll on her. Old feels still kindled by the presence of Steve re-entering her life made Dot feel a little beyond conflict.

Could she act on those feelings? Or was that something that should have gone with the years. Maybe her heart should have followed Bucky when he offered to court her during the war. Maybe, just maybe... She would have left it buried with Bucky in the snow when she was put in charge to find him. After all, it was always Peggy and Steve.

• Love
Steve smiled while listening to her, "Peggy had a good life. I saw her a year ago, she did a lot when I was gone. Took SHIELD to the next level, did a lot of amazing things, had a family. I am glad for that, I do feel bad about leaving her and I can't imagine the pain she went through but I knew she would understand. I had to do what I did to save the world," he spoke. "I am glad to have run into you again, you do look really well. Are you hungry or thirsty? I can make you something to eat, we have plenty of food in our kitchen. We have to keep it stocked up for when Thor is around, that guy can eat more than myself and still be hungry after." He teased, "I'm kidding. Thor is my friend, though we didn't all start off that way. When we first met we all wanted to beat each other up, none of us could get along. I guess we should thank Loki for bringing us together, Thor said he may convince Loki to return to Earth one day. Maybe it will help Loki recover, show him that things could have been worse but they weren't. Loki stopped what he did just in time and saved countless lives."

Steve shifted in his seat a little before relaxing, "or if you'd like we can go out and grab a bite. Gives us a little privacy, unless you are still tired from the battle." He suggested, "I could show you around the city. It's not too far from the compound, though far enough from the public which is a good thing because right now we could use the privacy."

• Love
Agent Dorothy Winston
Dorothy couldn't deny that Steve was right in regards to the life Peggy had lived. It was a wonderous one, and the children she had were glorious. "Her family were quite similair to her too, glorious with a bit of cheek." Dot recalled fondly meeting her dear friend's family once. "All carried that stubborness she had. Peggy happened to be the only one I kept in contact with, after all, she never asked too many questions." The old agent shrugged lightly at the thought, memories were old and sometimes painful to look back on.

Allowing an honest smile tug on her cheek, Dorothy laughed lightly at Steve's remark about being happy to see her. It felt like Steve had already told her a thousand times how grateful, and happy he was to see her again. "I'm fine, don't stress, Rogers." She told him in a soothing manner, offering an expression of amusement. "Thor is an Asgardian... Their processing of food is quicker than others... I've met someone similar in the past. Torrun, she found me after the accident that made me who I was..." Dot explained to Steve offering some understanding to other life out there in the large and forever expanding universe.

Resting back against the couch she smiled looking into the distance, out the window thinking of her dear friend from the past. "Torrun looked like that woman that left with Thor, but she wasn't as out-going, she was nervous and reserved. Didn't speak English, though spoke well-enough Gaelic that I understood her and could communicate. She also had an older brother, he was a bit of a dick, to put it bluntly." Dorothy spoke fondly of her friend from the past, "It was dangerous for her because of how different she was compared to others too, her eyes were the same shade as Thor's, though her hair was crisp like freshly fallen snow. Along with her arms, rather tribal tattoos and her ears were sharpened to a point. Much like an elf in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy." Agent Winston explained to her friend the best she could to Steve, before looking back at him.

Listening to Steve explain Thor and Loki's presence in everything that formed the Avengers, the older woman couldn't help but think of the two mysterious beings that walked into her life so many years ago and just simply vanished. Getting up when he began to shift, she stretched lightly. "Sure, you can show me around the city. I haven't been America in years, so no doubt it's changed quite a lot." Dorothy extended a hand offering him a hand up off the couch, before pulling him off the seat with her own strength when he did. Strolling out of the main living room, she felt the gazes off her back and on her upon leaving which brought an instant relief.

• Love
Steve listened to her, "well it could be possible that the two you are talking about is Thor's children. I think he would make a good father, he is very caring towards everyone he knows. I've wondered if I'd make a good father, mine was a dick and never really cared about me. He saw me as weak, well I suppose he wasn't wrong. I wasn't much of a fighter until the super serum and all my illnesses. He wanted a son that could run and play sports without getting winded in seconds, someone who could fight. If only he could see me after the fact, but anyways that's in the past what matters is the future." Steve spoke with a smile, "let's go out on the town." He added as he walked with her.

Steve walked with her into the garage of the compound where he unlocked the truck he was given, every Avenger with the exception of Thor was given a vehicle of their choosing. One they could use to go out to town with, he opened Dorothy's door for her and allowed her to get in before closing it and making his way to the driver's side. Steve was still the gentleman she always knew, one trait he would never grow out of.

Steve drove out of the garage and onto the road, "so what do you feel like eating?" He asked, "we can go and grab something to eat first and then I'll show you around the city. There are plenty of different places to eat which is nice."

• Love
Agent Dorothy Winston
"Maybe they are. From what I heard from Torunn though is that her father was rather cruel." Dorothy explained from memories of her friend, smiling about the fond days. "I don't see Thor being a cruel kind of person, though I could see the woman with him being the mother of Torunn, they have similar features, like almost mirror images," Dorothy admitted in a calm manner offering a gentle smile. Gently reaching out and touching his cheek, she heard what he thought about himself being a father a smiled sadly. "I think if you got there with the right person, you'd be a fantastic dad. Because you have the ability to look past their faults." Agent Winston spoke from experience of observing him.

Walking down the halls she listened to Steve talk of his father, and give an understanding nod. "My father was the only family I had, so he was rather suffocating for the standards of society in the 1800s. Mother died when I was a baby, and I was all he had left of her." Dorothy explained in a gentle expression, lightly touching his arm. "My husband had the same fears as you do when I was pregnant, that fear is only normal when you're not from the best background yourself." She explained in a gentle and calm tone of voice. Flicking her volumed waves over her shoulder nicely.

Stepping up into the truck when Steve can around and opened the door for her. She smiled softly looking at him. It was rather peaceful just to sit in the car and watch the world just pass on by them. Though one thing was that she missed about horseback travel was the feeling to the breeze on her skin, and nipping at her skin. "I like a lot of things, though I have to admit I do love a good fish and chips, rather British of me." Dorothy spoke thickly with her English accent and chuckled a little because it was something od a stereotype.

• Love
Steve thought, "well maybe the father they thought they knew wasn't actually theirs. We don't really know, but anyways thank you for thinking I would make a good father." He smiled as he continued to drive, "if it's fish and chips you want I heard there is a good place in the city. Nat and Clint went there one day and said it was pretty good and the portion sizes were quite large and the price was right," he spoke. "We could go there and then we can park somewhere and take a walk around, the weather is still nice and it would be good to go for a nice relaxing walk. We can also stop and get ice cream later, "whatever you'd like to do is fine by me."

When they arrived at the city Steve parked in a parking lot and turned off the engine, "alright let's go and get something to eat. We are close to everything," he spoke getting out of the car and walking over to Dorothy's side and opening her door for her and helping her out. Taking her by the arm he walked out of the parking garage and into the city, it was busy with people going about their day. Some heading to work, others look like they were heading to a Broadway show. "Have you ever walked through a place and wondered what other's lives are like?" He asked as they continued down the street heading to the restaurant.

"I used to wonder that, when I was younger I would sit in the park and wonder what people were doing with their lives. Bucky and I used to make up elaborate and sometimes wild stories about the people," Steve chuckled lightly. "It was a good way to pass the time."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Agent Dorothy Winston
"That's is quite possible, indeed." Agent Dorothy Winston thought quietly to herself about the beloved friend she missed. Smiling in regards to Steve thanks to her opinion made her rather amused. it was true after all, we she first met him, Dot did believe that he would come back at the end of the war and get married to Peggy and the both of them would have the life they wanted. A life that Dorothy wanted for herself but felt she couldn't have anymore. "Let's just start off with something to eat because those meds have left my stomach upset, for there we can figure out what else to do." She reminded in a lightly spoken tone of voice.

Enjoying watching the world come to life out the window of the truck, she smiled slipping off her seat belt when they parked. Stepping down and thanking Steve for being such a gentleman, she walked calmly holding his arm. Something she had never expected to do in her life- even if they were close there was nothing like that form of contact there in the past.

Laughing lightly she thought about what Steve was saying, thinking about it for a moment. "I don't think I have ever thought of such a strange thing in my life... Though, I do admit it would be rather fun to think and try and elaborate a modern day person's day by the standards I was raised as..." Dot smiled terribly amused by the thought.

• Love
Steve chuckled, "food it is. The fish and chips place is just down this way, well at least the place that carries them. From what I've heard they make the best," he smiled at her as they continued to walk. "It is kind of fun just to come up with different scenarios, especially when they are really farfetched."

Once they got to the pub Steve opened the door for Dot allowing her to go in first before following her, when the hostess greeted them he asked for a booth. She smiled and grabbed a few menus before leading them to a booth and placing them on the table, soon the waitress came over. "Can I start you two off with a drink?" She asked pulling out her pad to make notes.

Steve looked at Dot, "go ahead and order whatever you'd like to drink." He spoke before looking at the waitress, "I will have a Guinness please."

"Great," the waitress smiled before looking at Dot. "And what about you my dear?"