Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Beach
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: Shione (@Accelerator), Akemi (@MaryGold), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), and Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Haruhi's eyes sparkled with excitement when Alex joined her in the commotion, stating the ship already sailed and even had shirts already made. She pulled the shirt into her hands to take a brief but better look at the Lovers Club merchandise that Alex had made. "This is perfect," she stated to him. "Why didn't we think of this before? Put me down for one!"

But first they needed to get the ship to actually happen before they could go selling any of the shirts or run around wearing them themselves, and they really wanted to make sure the potential couple didn't see it either. Haru nodded along with Alex's words. "Yes, Yes. We might even be able to get them to do some chores together if we play our cards right, but you're right, we can even start now..."

Haruhi was briefly silent when he mentioned blackmailing them, as a mischievous grin appeared on Alex's face, something she had never seen on the innocent boy's face before. But in just a few moments, Alex was back to his normal cute self and suggesting about doing some sort of activity right at that moment. And something about Shione picking Akemi up even though he was talker than her.

"It's Shione, Alex! Don't try to understand it, just go with it!" Haruhi suddenly said as she finally replied to him.

She then raised up her hands and placed them on his cheeks, the shirt suddenly gone like it wasn't even around at all. She had a large but devilish grin on her face. "You really get me, Alex. So much more than I realized." She let out a laugh. Then her hands left his face, but she suddenly took hold of one of his hands.

"Let's go!" she said like she already had something on her mind they could do, but when she turned to see the two they were talking about, Ryu was already underneath Miyuki and she was on top of him while they were laying in the sand. She stopped abruptly where she was. "Wow, they went faster than I thought they would. Maybe they like each other a lot more already then we originally thought. Maybe we should...just see how that goes."

"Guess we're free to do whatever for right now."

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stray Shinku
[fieldbox="Hagurome, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"] Hagurome Grey Woods
Hagurome look at Reina with a shy smile under her hood as they walk out of the dorm. she held both her hands shily and look down to her waling feet as they walk through the door she spotted bob and Rain "Y-y-y-you g-g-uys wa-waited!" she said happily walking them "i-i-ii- th-thought y-y-you g-g-uys wo-wou-would!! l-leave!" she stamper against her words as she grip her hands together and look at them with a smile as they proceeded to the kitchen. she look at Reina happily and she felt comfortable around her.

Reina was really sweet, she is kind and a very beautiful girl thought sometimes she fly's around in thought that made her wonder curiously on what she was thinking but what ever that is she dint want to pop out some question and ask her and she wouldn't really going to try because a shy girl like her could not even raise a voice how could she even have the courage to ask. but even thoe she hope she can have a friend in the villa except Rain, Bob and her sister.

they walk over to the kitchen and her eyes sparkle at the complete set of ingredients in the table closet and complete materials she can use to cook as she could not help but a small tear of joy move down into her eyes and she quickly wiped them "i-i-i-its s- b-b-beautiful~" she said as she walk inside and walk over to the fridge and found some fresh milk and she ran over to the small ingredients and being surrounded by such a perfect kitchen wanted to make her faint. she always dream of bring in such a neat and complete kitchen and now that she does she would just want to jump around and run like a total maniac. just joking. she shiver excitedly as she scream "sooo p-peatty~~~!!!!" but her scream wasn't loud her sound was so soft it was just like she whispered in the air

she walk over to raina with a wide smile across her face "w-w-what would you like to eat w-w-weee can m-ma-make a-a-a-ny-an-anything! you want! i-ii-ll t-tteach y-y-ou!" she said happily as she look at bob and rain "w-w-what w-w-would y-you g-guys w-w-ants too?!" she ask as she look at her big brother Rain knowing this is the greatest opportunity for her to teach him how to cook and maybe found an interest with miss reina

Rain her brother, he always focused on them like they could not take care of themselves. he should also know her sister is there to protect her so he should have a time to find someone for him after all before their father died he said to do everything while they still can, be free with limits and have fun in a good way. that. is what her brother needs. do everything to have fun and also for him meet someone he can share his life with

for Bob... eh he can take care of himself XD

Interaction: @Iceydaze Reina @Rads rain and bob
mention: @MaryGold (since mami and seb is going to the kitchen) @other

[/hr][/fieldbox]

[/hr]

Last edited:

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]

The world rushes by in a blur as Miyuki fell with her eyes shut, knowing very well about the pain that has about to come. She was waiting for the impact. Waiting for the sand to imbed into her skin and yet she felt nothing of that. All she felt was warmth and some sort of cushion that prevented her fall.

Odd she thought to herself as her hand started roaming in an attempt to figure out what she fell into. Her eyes were still closed when her hand stopped on a chest, her eyebrows furrowing deeper. I'm sure sand didn't have muscles.. and I'm sure it isn't this warm... and what is this fast small beats I'm feeling?

Curious, Miyuki opened her eyes and gasped. There staring back at her was a pair of worried black eyes. She didn't know why but she found herself lost in those eyes. She felt like she was staring at the night sky. She was totally mesmerized! God knows how long she stared but she soon snapped out of it as a voice started asking her if she was alright.

"Uh..um.." With her mind now getting clear, Miyuki realized who it was and gasped. It was Ryunosuke! Which means.. Her eyes wandered back and forth to where her hand was and to Ryosuke's face. She didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that Ryunosuke saved her from the fall and that she was touching Ryunosuke's chest! To top it all off, he was hugging her!

Immediately she flushed, already feeling heat on her cheeks and ears. She was certain she looked like a ripe strawberry and to save herself from blushing even more, she quickly scrambled away. In doing so, she made sure to press her hand hard against Ryunosuke's chest as she made him her leverage. "P-Pervert!" she quickly shouted as she stood up and brushed the sand off of her, crossing her arms after and looking away to hide her embarrassment even more. "Y-You just saved me because you wanted to hug me you pervert!"

"And you don't have to save me you monster. I am not some damsel in distress! Hmp!"

To be honest, Miyuki was thankful for him saving her but she didn't know how to express it in words. Clearly she was struggling but she still tries by saying "S-Still.. you saved me so..um.. I'll forgive you."

The female then looked at Ryunosuke, blush evident on her cheeks as shw shouted "B-But that doesn't mean you can be friends with me or anything, s-stupid masochist! Baka!"

Trying to prove her point, Miyuki turned away from him and started walking away, determined to find where Shione and Akemi run off to. "I should go check on Akemi-chan and Shione so don't follow me!"

Interactions: Ryunosuke[/hr]​

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions:
Alexander (Me), Haruhi (@ScarletNova)

Ryunosuke's blush around his cheeks intensified when Miyuki slowly began to touch and feel his chest with her eyes closed, apparently feeling kind of confused after not being able to feel the impact or the sand when she fell. The black-haired girl didn't realize it was the poor Ryunosuke that took the hit for her, but he was actually alright. He was like a steel tank when it comes to taking hits from anything, only feeling the pain when the hit lands in places when it should not. So, pretty much this was the only reason he didn't deny Miyuki's accusations of he being a masochist.

"S-S-Should I tell her where she is and what she's touching?" Ryunosuke thought with a nervous and embarrassed smile, staring at Miyuki's face, which he realized it was more beautiful when you look at it this close. Suddenly, Miyuki opened her eyes and gasped with shock after realizing what was going on, making Ryunosuke's eyes stare deeply into her purple eyes while she did the same. He felt like he was staring at a pair of precious amethysts. He also felt how his heart skipped a couple of beats while he got lost in Miyuki's glare for who knows how long.

The lovely moment didn't last that long, though, and Ryunosuke snapped back to reality when he felt Miyuki making some pressure on his chest while she quickly pushed herself away from him, once again yelling at him how pervert he was. Not surprised with her reactions anymore, Ryunosuke simply pushed up his upper body and picked his water gun, giving it a quick glance to make sure it didn't break when he dropped it.
"You're wrong, I didn't save you because I'm a pervert," he replied to her accusations, slowly looking back at her with a calm expression. "I did it by pure instinct. Besides, I didn't want you to get hurt. That's the truth, but you're free to think what you want." It's not that Ryunosuke gave up in trying to befriend Miyuki yet. He simply was changing his tactics of not trying to look that desperate and persistence with her because, so far, the only results he was getting were putting himself with her in awkward situations that kept Miyuki thinking he was a perverted masochist.

Scoffing after Miyuki told him he didn't have to do that, Ryunosuke simply shrugged and slowly stood up, dusting off the sand from his trunks and T-Shirt. Then, he lifted his water gun with his right hand and laid it gently on top of his right shoulder, turning around to look back at Miyuki.
"You're welcome and thank you, I guess," he replied when she finally decided to thank him, but forgive him for something. Chuckling, Ryunosuke raised his left index finger and shook it at her, clicking his tongue with a mischievous smile. "Oh, don't be so sure about it, Miyuki-chan," he told her with an honorific like if he was already her friend. "I'll make sure to befriend you by the end of this Camp. Just wait and see, my dear." Laughing, Ryunosuke waved his hand at her before turning around and heading toward Alexander and Haruhi, deciding not to follow Miyuki for now.

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Ryunosuke (Me), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Akemi (@MaryGold), Shione (@Accelerator)

"Well, that's true," Alexander replied to Haruhi when she explained to him that anything that Shione does cannot be really explained. It was pretty much like everything Ryunosuke did, so he understood completely. Scoffing with amusement while staring at Shione and Akemi for a while, Alexander turned his face to look back at Haruhi and was caught off guard when she suddenly placed her hands on his cheeks, making him blush deep red, his eyes widened while he looked at her in confusion. When Haruhi told him that he understood her more than she realized, Alexander's heart began to beat way too fast, his body getting hot and steam coming out of his ears.

"Are...? What is going on now?" he thought with surprise. "D-Don't tell me is finally happening... Is she... Is she going to confess her feeling for me!? Oh, boy! I waited my whole life for this exact moment! Act chill, Alex! Act chill and cool, damn it!" Even when he told that to himself, it was already too late. Alexander was staring at Haruhi with a dumb smile, invisible hearts floating and popping around him while she was with a lovely and angelical aura around her, misunderstanding the whole situation while he got lost in his fantasies. The only way he snapped back to reality was when she let go of his cheeks and grabbed his hand, dragging him somewhere.

An invisible arrow stroke him right through his chest, heartbroken and cursing his luck while he realized she wasn't going to confess her feelings.
"I hate my life," he thought with a funny-sad smile, tears coming out from his eyes like a waterfall while Haruhi wasn't looking at him. After Haruhi mentioned Ryunosuke and Miyuki's current situation, Alexander blinked with curiosity and stood beside her, glancing over at them. "Oh, my... They lose no time at all, huh?" he said with a bittersweet smile, obviously jealous that he couldn't be in that situation with Haruhi. "Lucky bastard... I'll get you later for this," he thought while rolling his eyes away, crossing his arms with a cute pout.

When Haruhi told him that they were free to do whatever they wanted, Alexander's eyes widened and he quickly looked at her with an excited smile.
"A-Ah, yes!" he said and quickly rushed toward Ryunosuke's backpack. "Hold on. I think Ryu-kun may have some cool stuff we can use right now." Crouching in front of the backpack, Alexander unzipped it and began to scatter through the surprisingly many items that were in there, once again not getting how all of them could fit in such a space.

hxhA0fR.jpg

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions:

When Ryunosuke reached Alex and Haruhi, he spotted Alex looking for something in his backpack. Smiling, he walked over to him. "Oh, hey, Tanuki-kun," he said, once again calling him by the many nicknames he has for him. "Are you up to something with Haru-chan?" Frowning cutely, Alexander clicked his tongue and kept looking through his backpack. "Yes, I'm about to play with her with whatever I find interesting in here," he replied while not looking at him. "And stop calling me like that, baka. Haruhi is here, you know." Ryunosuke chuckled and shrugged. "But I've heard her calling you just like that before," he said while holding his water gun, looking at it with an excited smile. "No need to be so ashamed. The nickname suits you, especially after having those cute Tanuki pajamas."

Blushing with embarrassment and widening his eyes after feeling that Ryunosuke was about to reveal secrets around Haruhi, Alexander found a water pistol inside the backpack. Grabbing it with an innocent smile, he slowly stood up and glared at Ryunosuke, aiming at his face with the pistol. "Stop it if you wish to live another day," he warned him with a cute, innocent expression. Looking back at him, Ryunosuke smiled mischievously. "Oh, so that's how this is going to be, eh? Just in case you didn't notice, I got a rifle." Ryunosuke laughed evilly after not feeling threatened at all by Alexander, which only annoyed him.

Without warning, Alexander pulled the trigger of his pistol, a burst of water squirting and hitting Ryunosuke right in the middle of his face. Yelping and laughing, Ryunosuke took a few steps back and glared at him with a wide grin, pointing at him with his water rifle.
"Oh, you asked for it, Tanuki-kun!" he shouted and without giving him a chance of reacting, he pulled the trigger of the rifle, a bigger burst of water squirting and heading toward Alexander's face. Laughing evilly, Alexander quickly dodged the water burst like Neo dodged bullets in the Matrix movies. Ryunosuke widened his eyes in surprise, but not because of Alexander's skills. It was because Haruhi was about to get soaked if she didn't react quick enough.

Once again, another innocent bystander was about to get take a hit.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Hagurome, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"] Hagurome Grey Woods
Hagurome look at Reina with a shy smile under her hood as they walk out of the dorm. she held both her hands shily and look down to her waling feet as they walk through the door she spotted bob and Rain "Y-y-y-you g-g-uys wa-waited!" she said happily walking them "i-i-ii- th-thought y-y-you g-g-uys wo-wou-would!! l-leave!" she stamper against her words as she grip her hands together and look at them with a smile as they proceeded to the kitchen. she look at Reina happily and she felt comfortable around her.

Reina was really sweet, she is kind and a very beautiful girl thought sometimes she fly's around in thought that made her wonder curiously on what she was thinking but what ever that is she dint want to pop out some question and ask her and she wouldn't really going to try because a shy girl like her could not even raise a voice how could she even have the courage to ask. but even thoe she hope she can have a friend in the villa except Rain, Bob and her sister.

they walk over to the kitchen and her eyes sparkle at the complete set of ingredients in the table closet and complete materials she can use to cook as she could not help but a small tear of joy move down into her eyes and she quickly wiped them "i-i-i-its s- b-b-beautiful~" she said as she walk inside and walk over to the fridge and found some fresh milk and she ran over to the small ingredients and being surrounded by such a perfect kitchen wanted to make her faint. she always dream of bring in such a neat and complete kitchen and now that she does she would just want to jump around and run like a total maniac. just joking. she shiver excitedly as she scream "sooo p-peatty~~~!!!!" but her scream wasn't loud her sound was so soft it was just like she whispered in the air

she walk over to raina with a wide smile across her face "w-w-what would you like to eat w-w-weee can m-ma-make a-a-a-ny-an-anything! you want! i-ii-ll t-tteach y-y-ou!" she said happily as she look at bob and rain "w-w-what w-w-would y-you g-guys w-w-ants too?!" she ask as she look at her big brother Rain knowing this is the greatest opportunity for her to teach him how to cook and maybe found an interest with miss reina

Rain her brother, he always focused on them like they could not take care of themselves. he should also know her sister is there to protect her so he should have a time to find someone for him after all before their father died he said to do everything while they still can, be free with limits and have fun in a good way. that. is what her brother needs. do everything to have fun and also for him meet someone he can share his life with

for Bob... eh he can take care of himself XD

Interaction: @Iceydaze Reina @Rads rain and bob
mention: @MaryGold (since mami and seb is going to the kitchen) @other

[/hr][/fieldbox]

[/hr]
Ruby sees the mess and face palms her self and notices her sister and rain, bob and reina who she never really ever liked.
For now she would play nice and says"
As much i would love to talk about my nick name and such, this place is a mess so can people pleaze help clean it up"

Bob gently sighs sensing ruby doesn't like reina much and the mess, so he starts to help clean the place up and says" After were done cleaning and making the food how about a party to new memory's and bonds".

Rain smiles just a little and says" first off slow down mini fast and furious, your words are all over the shop". " second of all we should find out what people can and can't eat, after all this is camp not hospital rush".

Location: Villa kitchen @Iceydaze chars and who ever else i may of missrd

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Alex and Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)
Haruhi looked over to Alex. He had this cute, adorable excited expression on his face that just made Haruhi smile. That was just the way Alex was after all. But she was surprised when he headed over towards Ryu's bag, mentioning that he probably had something in there they could use.

"Like what?" Haruhi commented as she headed over towards the bag as well, about to join Alex as he rummaged through the bag. Haruhi stopped though when Ryu ran over and joined them, which caused the girl to search the beach for Miyuki. Weren't those two enjoying a nice, romantic beach day together? Where did Miyuki go. It seemed Haruhi's dreams were temporarily shattered as she found the woman in question running off towards the villa.

Haru was about to turn to Ryu and begin to scold him for leaving Miyuki, but Alex and Ryu began mentioning something about Tanuki. And Alex wasn't very happy about it because Haruhi was there for some reason. She hadn't really noticed the full conversation considering she had been focused on her new pairing instead.

But somehow this talk ended up with the two of them pointing some water guns at each other. "Hey, guys," she said just before Alex sent a blast of water towards Ryu. In seconds, Ryu was already sending a shot of water back towards Alex. However, Alex was able to dodge it.

It was at that moment that Haruhi felt a splash of water smack her right in the face, obviously unable to dodge the water that had missed Alex and went straight for her since she was right behind Alex. The water ran down her bangs and went into her eyes, which made her close them.

"Wah!" Haruhi made a sound as she raised her arms out like she wanted to grab something to dry her eyes with. She paused for a moment like that, but then suddenly Haruhi had a newspaper that seemed to appear out of nowhere. She rolled it up and raised it into the air.

"Are you crazy!?" She shouted out. "Who just hits an unprepared woman with water like that!" Though she still had her eyes closed, she started to run towards Ryu, swinging the rolled up newspaper in an attempt to hit him with it. But she had no idea where she was going and she bumped into Alex.

There she paused again and tried to face him. "Alex! Towel. Towel," she mumbled but it wasn't like an order at all. It was more of a cry for assistance since she didn't want to open her eyes until the water was gone from her face.

hxhA0fR.jpg

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Miyuki, Akemi, and Shione

Ryunosuke and Alexander widened their eyes when they heard Haruhi yelping when her face got hit with a splash of water. Alexander quickly turned around to look at her and went into a full panic mode, sweating nervously while trying to think what he can do to help her. Ryunosuke chuckled nervously, a drop of sweat on his forehead as he slowly began to walk backward, trying to escape. "O-Oh, no... Look at what you did, Alex-kun," he said, glaring at his friend with an innocent expression. "You just shot an innocent bystander. Way to go. You just turned into Miyuki now." Dropping his jaw with shock as Ryunosuke was trying to frame him without a hint of shame, Alexander quickly moved his eyes and gave him a death glare.

"What the hell!?" he said, annoyed and nervous that Haruhi would believe. "It was more than obvious that it was you, baka! How dare you try to frame me like that?" As he realized that Ryunosuke was trying to also escape, Alexander gasped and threw his arms forward to catch him. "Where do you think you're going, you-" As he was about to catch Ryu, Haruhi began to swing a rolled newspaper in front of her with her eyes closed. She was heading toward Ryunouke, but because Alexander was in front of him, the poor guy got smacked a couple of times by Haruhi, making Ryunosuke laugh with surprised and quickly ran away, heading toward Miyuki, Shione, and Akemi position. "TTYL, my friends!" he shouted, literally running for his dear life as he knew that both Haruhi and Alexander would beat the crap out of him.

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Ryunosuke, and Reina

"H-Hey, it's me, Haruhi!" shouted Alexander after being smacked by Haruhi with a rolled newspaper, quickly lowering his body to avoid her blind range. Once she stopped swinging and telling him to give her a towel, Alexander widened his eyes and nodded, quickly picking a blue towel from Ryu's bag. "Here, let me help you," he said, gently wiping Haruhi's face with the towel, his face blushing a light tone of pink.

After her face was dried, Alexander lightly pushed aside her bangs behind her right ear. "There you go," he said with a smile. "You can open your eyes now. By the way, it wasn't me, it was Ryunosuke that shot you with his water rifle. If you wish, we can go after him and have some revenge."

Turning his head to his right to realize that Ryunosuke was already gone, Alexander blinked once before turning his head to look back at Haruhi. "Or... Y-You know, we can do something else... After all, we can still get him later." Alexander's blush increased after saying that, realizing he just said that because he really wanted to spend some time alone with Haruhi because he knew that once Reina finds her, she will literally steal her from him.

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions:

Realizing he was at a fair distance from Alexander and Haruhi, Ryunosuke stopped running and turned around to look at them, sighing deeply with relief. "Welp, I guess he will thank me later, though," he said with a chuckled, spotting Alexander drying Haruhi's face. "I just gave him just the right moment to be that close to her... By pure accident. I just hope he doesn't ruin it, though." Nodding after feeling proud of pushing his pal a little bit with his crush, Ryunosuke lifted his water rifle and laid it on his right shoulder. Unluckily for him, he accidentally pulled its trigger, unleashing a burst of water that went straight toward Miyuki, which was now just a couple of feet from his position.

As he realized what just happened, a drop of sweat appeared on Ryunosuke's forehead and he began to pray in his mind that he didn't hit another innocent bystander. Apparently, no bystander will be safe during this Training Camp.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

Miyuki completely ignored Ryunosuke and started walking around the beach, looking around for Shione and Akemi since she was not certain where they went. She knew she could just go to the villa and check but she wanted to make sure. After all, she'll feel like a complete and utter fool if she goes to the villa to search for them only to find out they're on the beach. "I'm not taking any chances"

As she wandered, she noticed that more people had arrived. The first one she noticed was Asaragi Kei who seemed like he needed someone to talk to. For a moment, she stopped. She kind of wanted to see if he's alright or needed anythinh but at the same time, she felt scared. How could she not when he looks like he's brooding and seems like he's plotting to kill someone?! B-Besides, he's a male. As much as I want to talk to him.. I can't. Not after I trusted him with the dog and.. well.. almost failing the mission because of it

But I promise I'll talk to him! S-Soon..

Deciding to leave him alone for now, Miyuki looked at another person whi just arrived at the beach as well: Lucinda. And it seems she's with Shione and Akemi! The purple eyed female was about to make her way towards the group when she suddenly felt a blast of water hitting her chest. "W-Wha.." Confused and utterly surprised, she looked around to find the culprit and almost scowled. Surprise, surprise. It was none other than Ryunosuke.

Miyuki wanted to scream once again but remembering what her aunt told her about masochists, she decided against it. I won't let him get the satisfaction of me getting mad or screaming at him! Thus, the black haired female looked at Ryunosuke and puffed her cheeks out of anger, hoping it will somehow prevent her from uttering any words. She stood there with puffed cheeks for a couple of seconds, just staring at him and trying her best not to insult him but it seems she can't do it.

"STUPID OCTOPUS!" she suddenly blurted out, her hands immediately covering her mouth while her cheeks reddened out of frustration and anger I can't believe I failed to not talk to him. Ahhhh! Miyuki then glared at Ryunosuke and stomped her feet. "T-This is the last time I'm talking to you! You.. you pervert! Trying to soak my bikini so you can perv on me. Disgusting pig!"

Miyuki quickly spun around and stormed off, determined to get away fron Ryunosuke. She just can't believe that guy! "Why can't he just leave me alone?!" Realizing that she's frowning too much, the black haired female sighed and soon found herself with Lucinda, Akemi, and Shione. It seems she was so lost in her emotions that she didn't realize she made herbway towards them.

"Hi" she greeted the three, suddenly feeling awkward. "U-Um, you three okay? I mean.. Shione and Lucinda are fine but um.. how about you Akemi-chan? Are you feeling better?"

Interactions:
Ryunosuke | Shione | Lucinda | Akemi

Mentions:
Kei[/hr]​

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Kei (@Kurogane86)| Mentions: Miyuki

As Ryunosuke slowly turned around to see if he actually soaked somebody with his water rifle, his whole body froze when he heard Miyuki shouted at him "stupid octopus". He couldn't believe that from all the people that were at the beach by now, she had to accidentally soak her. If it was just bad luck or a bad joke from destiny, Ryunosuke couldn't really tell, but he was certain that so far, everything that he will do will definitely only make her hate him more than before.

"Huh... Does stupid octopus is really an insult, though?" he mumbled while tilting his head to his right with a clueless expression, question marks floating around his head as he made a mental recap of all the names Miyuki had put him. As he realized that the list was quite long, a slight chuckle escaped his lips, quickly moving his head away from her to avoid angering her by laughing at her.

As Miyuki turned around and stormed her way out of his sight, Ryunosuke sighed and stood straight, smiling as he watched her go and deciding not to follow her once again. Personally, he was actually enjoying these little awkward moments with her and he hoped that she feels the same way, even if it's just a little because, even with her androphobia, she somehow manages to speak to him, even if is just for insult him.
"I promise I will make you laugh by the end of this training camp, Miyuki," he thought, nodding with a determined smile as he turned to his right and began to walk around the beach for a while.

Suddenly, he spotted Kei, a guy which Ryunsuke quite relate a lot because of his delinquent appearance and which most everyone in Bara High misjudges a lot. Ryunosuke remembered that one time he secretly saw Keita saving from a tree a cute kitty that somehow managed to climb a tree and couldn't go down. Ryunosuke has spoken with him a couple of times and, personally, he thought that Keita was a cool guy, just like him, regardless of their bad and scary appearances.

"Mmmh... It seems that something is troubling him," Ryunosuke mumbled as he stopped in his tracks and looked at Keita. He really seemed that he needed to speak with somebody. Smiling brightly and losing no time, Ryunosuke began to head to his direction. "Yo, Kei-kun!" he shouted at him with a friendly tone, waving his left hand at him. "You seem troubled. Are you okay, my friend?" Once he reached him, Ryunosuke stood by his right side and turned his head to look at him with a smile, holding laying his water rifle on his right shoulder. "I'm all ears if you wish to speak to somebody. Believe it or not, I'm a good listener." Ryunosuke chuckled lightly, hoping not to be so awkward or be interrupting somebody or invading Kei's personal space.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru was exhausted. To the point where he felt like he was on autopilot. Between the time before and during the ride, his tiredness had tripled maybe quadruple. So he did what any logical person on autopilot does. He went with the flow, found his room, and fell asleep right on the floor. He didn't set up a futon or anything like that. He placed his bags down and just laid on the floor. Snoring all the while forgetting what Ruri had said, at least till his eyes shot open and he woke up from his sleep in a shocked state.

"Crap! I think I'm supposed to do something!" He cursed under his breath how long had it been? A few hours? Maybe minutes? He didn't really feel well rested so there's no way it could be long. Taking his phone out of his pocket he checked the time. About three hours had gone by from what he last remembered. "Kawatani-sama, please grant me all the luck." He whispered a little prayer before standing up and heading out trying to follow his way to where the most sound was, that's bound to be where Ruri was, after all she's pretty loud. He could totally just ignore Ruri, but he felt like he needed to. Partly because he had said he would and mainly because he was too nervous around the other members to really go and talk to them. So like a moth to a flame, he made his way to the kitchen. Finally making it there and seeing everyone out before him. "What's going on?" He wondered and said out loud. Not loud but at normal talking voice. His mind still hadn't really crossed back into the realm of reality. He was still slightly daydreaming.

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi's villa => Room => Kitchen

Musician/Entertainer

@Iceydaze And more but it's 4 AM and I can barely keep my eyes up but I want this post up finally!

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129.jpg

Assarragi, Keita
location - Beach
interacting with - @Shinku⭐Kun
mentions - @ScarletNova @xLarius @DANAsaur @MaryGold

As Keita stood there asking if anyone needed some help setting up their spot his mind started to wander as he saw Lucinda acting so familiar with with Akemi. He didn't know why it irritated him so much, he spoke to Akemi on a few occasions and he didn't seem all that bad but without realizing it Kei's fists were balled up as he glared at Akemi from a far. He was only snapped out of his little episode by the sound of Miyuki screaming. She looked as though she was in trouble with Ryonosuke again. Keita was about to walk over and offer her a way out when the whole issue with Duke popped into his head. 'There is no way she's comfortable enough with me to walk over and kidnap her from her situation especially since i'm the guy that 1. let Duke lick her everywhere and 2. saw her underwear.

Kei blushed a little and turned away that's when he saw the president talking to everyone trying to get things livened up. To be honest she also looked like she was up to something, she had that twinkle in her eye she always gets when she's got a plan. He thought she may be the perfect person to talk to about his sudden jealousy of Akemi and Lucinda when She got sprayed by water by Ryunosuke and bumped into Alex. She looked busy so he decided to leave her alone, instead he set up his towel on the sand and sat there watching everyone have fun, every now and again glancing at Lucinda interacting with that guy.

He suddenly heard his name and looked to see Ryunosuke walking up to him. "Oh hey Ryunosuke." he said barely looking away from Lucinda and Akemi. "you are sure enjoying yourself today arn't you?" He asked with a forced smile on his face. Ryunosuke asked him if he wanted to talk about his current mood and just like that Ryunosuke had Kei's full attention. He stood up quickly, and put his hand on his shoulder. "thank you, actually there is something on my mind." He looked around at all the club members having fun and looked at the water. "um, do you mind if we talk about it over there by the water?" He started walking assuming Ryunosuke would follow and just started talking.

"ok, so as you know i don't have friends outside of this club and even then i don't think anyone would really consider me their "good" friend and more of a fellow club member. So the only one i really think considers me a friend is Lucinda, so" He turned to look at Lucinda and Akemi talking. "So, for some reason when i see her acting so familiar with that Akemi guy i just." Kei's eye's narrowed and he grit his teeth. "i don't know i just don't like it, it makes my stomach feel weird and i want to go over their and drag her away from that guy." his angry face was suddenly replaced by one of concern. "but if i do that then she'll hate me right? i mean everyone knows about my past, i'm the mad dog of Shuya middle school after all and if i do anything somewhat violent i'm afraid she'll never talk to me again and i." His concerned face turned into a sad one. "i don't think i can go on if that happens" he looked up at Ryunoske and had water in his eyes. "what's wrong with me? why am i acting all weird?"

Reina Chiaki

When Haguromo brought up what she wanted to eat, Reina hesitated. Could what this girl makes even come close to being acceptable enough to eat? There was no way to make sure. Many claimed she was a picky eater. In her opinion, however, her tastes were simply refined. "Coffee." She answered while lost in her little daze, not realizing her mistake as Ruby had caught her attention just at that moment.

"Clean up? What's there to clean up?" It wasn't as if Reina didn't notice the mess. It was more like this mess was nothing compared to her bedroom before maids could get to it. It wasn't as if Ruri spilled everything on the ground or anything. It was just some clutter. "It is not as if it is impossible to work around it." Reina pointed out how large the kitchen was and how they had plenty of room, her hand sweeping in a graceful gesture to parts of the kitchen that had been left untouched. In reality, she seriously didn't want to bother cleaning when she just got here.

"Oh."

Recalling her answer to Hagurome, she suddenly realized that one couldnt simply eat coffee. "I meant coffee cake. Anything that could go with coffee would be great." Reina didn't dare turn her gaze towards the pink haired girl. While her expression remained in its frozen blank state, she was actually embarrassed over her small mistake and instead instead faced away from her, choosing to look out the window in a haughty manner. To most this could seem like refusal to help clean yet to those with a trained eye, they'd notice her balled up hands moving ever so slightly as her thumbs lightly rubbed against her index finger as if to soothe her underlying anxiety.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Villa: Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Bob, Ruby, & Rain @Rads
Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

None

• Love
Reactions: Jack and Rads
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Ruri perked up when more people came to help. "Yay~ more help!" She was about to complain about cleaning before they could even get started when she was pleasantly surprised when Bob brought up a party and bonding. "We totally shou- Wait. First someone should check with Haruhi, yeah? Oh, but that's a great idea. I hope she accepts it!" It was shortly followed up by Rain telling her to slow down. "If we slow down now, it'll never get done, y'know? That problem could be easily solved anyway. We can just make anything and everything. If we use all of these ingredients, there's absolutely no way anyone could starve. Flawless plan, right?"

Ruri puffed out her chest proudly as if it was the most genius of plans. She even posed with her thumb below her chin as if to say, 'I'm dashing, right? A true genius?' She even nodded, silently agreeing with herself. Overhearing Reina, she couldn't help but find her caffeine addiction a little unsettling. "Eheh, there's more to life than coffee, Princess." Teasing Reina in all good fun, she in no way had any rude intentions and went about the kitchen continuously pulling ingredients out of each and every cupboard.

Just as she finished pulling everything out, Mamoru finally chose to join in. "Piano~" Ever naturally gravitating towards him, Ruri wrapped her arms around him and happily gave him a quick hug before grabbing his hand and leading him inside. "You remembered! I'm so proud of you! We're making food. Any ideas for what to make?"

Interactions:
Villa Kitchen
Sergeant-at-Arms
Ruby, Bob, Rain @Rads
Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

• Thank You
tumblr_mpa4jbCdgG1rejibwo3_500.gif

ASHITAKA NATSUME
Problem Solver | Villa | Keiko - @MaryGold
While the bunch at the beach were having a blast thus far, Natsume was more or less frozen in place when he heard the sound of a dog barking behind him, or almost like a dog, that is. Nevertheless, he couldn't tell. "Uh?" Blinking, he was about to turn around, but with a nudge from behind, he immediately did.

"Come on.. Keiko.." A sigh of relief escaped his lips. For a moment, he assumed it was Duke again. Who knew, perhaps Assaragi had brought the dog with him. "Hahaaha.. Funny." A fake laugh escaped his lips.

Once he got a good look at Keiko, his cheeks were almost if not slightly red. She looked pretty in her two piece outfit. 'Cute..' Breaking eye contact for a moment, he gazed upon the ocean. He just couldn't look at her while in his current state. Natsume was quickly brought back to reality when she asked him to carry her bags.

He couldn't help but agree mentally that they indeed, did, look heavy. "Yeah, sure.." In turn though, Keiko offered to give him one of her tasteful bentos.

Picking up her bags, he had something else to say. "You don't have to offer me a bento though. I would've helped you out regardless." Keiko was probably one if not the only one who could see Natsume for what he really was. She was persistent and would always push for answers when it came to him.

He had gotten used to the way she was, and deep down, did not actually mind it. His feelings for her had developed over time as well, but Natsume was slightly dense in regards of that. "But.. I wouldn't mind that bento.." Almost whispering those words, he quickly looked away, and towards the ocean once again.

Walking slightly behind Keiko, he followed her inside the villa and to one of the rooms. Once inside, he placed the bags wherever Keiko wanted them. "So, you want to head out to the beach again? Or stay here inside the villa?"

"Unless you got something you need to do in the room? If so, I can leave?" Turning to his side, Natsume was holding the door. By now, people were probably in the kitchen or walking through the sand outside.

Akemi

Consultant
| L: Beach | I: Lucinda, Miyuki,| M: Keita, Ryunosuke|

The word "relieved" was a complete understatement to how Akemi felt when Lucinda came to him. When he first caught a glimpse of her purple hair, his eyes lit up and his lips curved into a smile when she came over. Any sour feelings he had been harbouring washed away and all he wanted to do was reach out to her and whine about his horrible day like he did when they were children. Just sitting beside her, knowing she was around made him feel better on the spot in the special way that only she could. "Lu-chan~!" He grinned, not knowing whether to cry to her or feign coolness.

As it turned out, he was too late to make the decision as she noticed his condition the moment before walking over. Bashfully, Akemi used his arm to hid the top half of his face. How did she always know these things about him right off the bat? He pondered speaking about the very interesting set of events or not. The longer he thought about it, the more embarrassing it was on his part. If he was, to be honest, he was relieved to know that Lucinda had missed all that had played out. "I - I . . . Th - thing is . . ." He peeked out from behind his arms to peer at Lucinda with his maroon eyes. "I'll tell you later."

He dropped the ice pack on the bench beside him and smiled apologetically. "Oh, so you did wait .." And it was only a moment ago he was having grumbling thoughts about her. "I'm sorry, I got distracted." By the ocean and sandcastles. He grabbed her hand before she could pull it back and hold it in both of his own. " I'm really, really sorry. But thank you for coming here now."

His eyes flitted over to Keita and he immediately dropped her hand, which he couldn't help but acknowledge was much smaller than his. Had Lucinda shrunk from since they were kids or had she remained the same she had grown so much larger? While Akemi was shy of having physical contact with people, he wasn't that way at all with his friends yet since entering high school he refrained from doing so with Lucinda as she was a girl. "Um ..." He held out the sunblock that was still in his current possession. "I was looking for you and wondering if you could help put this on." His eyes looked away from her and to the side. just in time to see Miyuki arrive.

The redhead almost flinched in fear, but he regained control over his body when remembering it was simply Miyuki. Sweet and kind Miyuki who was harmless as long as you weren't on her bad side. Usually, men were, but for some reason, he and Mami weren't. "I'm okay, Miyuki, thanks for asking. I was just about this sunscreen on. I hope Ryu isn't harassing you too much. "

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: Beach -> The Villa: Kitchen | I: Sebastian, Reina | M: Kitchen Crew |

It hadn't even been long since Mami started truly talking to Sebastian and who knew that he liked him so much already. If it was possible, he wanted to take the tall boy home and keep him as his own. He was so wonderfully kind and skilled and Mami did not deserve him at all, but he was sure as hell going to keep him around. Mami knew he'd have to treat him well because Sebastian deserved it. However, he was still unsure whether he would do any of the work, cooking work at least.

"Sebby-kun, you angel." He grinned, hooking his arms with his new friend and now a partner. "We should share a room too, I'll treat you well. We'll be an awesome team, me and you!" Chuckled the much shorter blonde as he laid his head against Sebastian's arm. And he meant every word.

"Let's go!" Mami pulled along Sebastian to the villa. He was steadily beginning to grow hungry and it had started when Sebastian began listing off the many dishes that he could make. With the tall cook, Mami knew he wouldn't go hungry at all during the trip, not that it was one of his biggest fears. His biggest fear had been there would be no internet and he couldn't play any games or watch any anime. If he had zero access to his hobbies, he was sure he'd die or something of the like. Luckily for the club, their president was wealthy.

Humming softly, Mami walked into the kitchen a step or two before Sebastian and was surprised to see how many people were inside of it. His eyes blinked before he asked. "Exactly how many of you are cooks? You're crowding this place, I think there are only a few people who need to be here." A small huff fell from his lips before he spotted the famed beauty across the kitchen from him. "Oh boy, I know you can't cook." Neither could he. He glanced at Hagurome and tsked. "Are you making her do all the work for you? For shame." As if he wasn't doing the exact same thing.

Keiko

Makeup Artist
| L: Beach -> The Villa: Bedroom| I: Natsume | M: Rurin, Kitchen Crew |
no-lightbox

Giggling softly, Keiko grinned and folded her arms behind her back after seeing Natsume's reaction. On the surface, it wasn't quite as entertaining, but she had eyes and saw right through her senpai with them. "Wasn't it?" She agreed, knowing full well how he was feigning a laugh. What was really funny to her was how he always tried to play it cool. It was honestly adorable to her, how nervous he had become. She wondered what his reaction would be when he really did see Duke. Keita did bring his dog with him after all, she silently made the decision not tell him for now. This trip was supposed to be enjoyable and Natsume was one to always get the short end of the stick.

"Thank you, this way." Hopping a step ahead, the petite girl led the way into the villa, opening the doors and leading them to the bedroom. There was no helping the smirk that graced her lips when she overheard his whisper. Once they were in her room, she opened her bag and checked her things, taking out only what she needed. "I want to give it to you. I don't know anyone else who enjoys Takoyaki and spicy foods." In short, she had had already made it for him. "I'll give it to you later."

Keiko reached her arms to the ceiling to stretch and led the way out of her room. "I think there is a lot of people in the kitchen." They all could be having a party as far as Keiko knew. When they passed it by, she had caught a brief view of Rurin. She had to wonder what room the other girl would be staying in. "Let's go out to the beach, it's common we get a chance to go there. And . . ." From behind her back, she revealed a volleyball. "Ta-da!"

Tagged: @Akashi @Iceydaze

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Haruhi waited for Alex as she felt the towel touch her face and carefully wipe the water off on her face. She felt his hand move her bangs away, then he told her he could open her eyes. Slowly, she opened them to lock eyes with Alex's bright blue ones and smiled at him. "Thanks," she commented. She then glanced away to see where the culprit had went, but Ryunosuke had already ran off because he knew he would get in trouble for what he did.

She released a sigh, growled a little bit that she couldn't get him for what he did, but then turned back to Alex and smiled again. "I know it was Ryu. I was trying to hit him, not you. Sorry about that," she then said. "But you did duck which means it hit me instead, but I'll forgive you for that since you helped me out afterwards."

She'll just have to get Ryu back later. He should know he wasn't getting out of this so easily, even if he was able to run away for now. "Huh? Do something? Like what?" she asked when she had heard Alex mention about getting Ryu back later but for now doing something else. They had planned to before the water fight had happen, but Haruhi had no idea what that was going to be.

She contemplated what they might be able to do together and briefly looked around to see what the others might be doing. But they all seemed to be to hanging out with someone or doing something. Hopefully those inside were as well. She wouldn't be happy if someone was just off alone. That wasn't the point of this training camp. She turned back to Alex and stared at him.

Suddenly her eyes light up. "I got it! Let's set up something special for everyone, Alex. I think my dad kept some fireworks in storage. We should check them out and see if we can use them tonight. It would be the perfect way to welcome some of our new members and get everyone excited about the new couples we'll be making this year. What do you think?" There was a large storage shed in the back of the villa that housed them, so they could head inside and see what was left over from other visits.

[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]
tumblr_p2ljbnskP01wmg3vwo2_r1_1280.gif

Sebastian look down at the little blond as he smile happily at his kindness. he never meet someone as kind as him before in his life. some can call him a creature from the deep forest and bully him saying that his mom got pregnant by a monster and he was the result. but. to mami everything was different he treated him kindly and they dont know each other too much yet he already accept him and he know from that day they will both be good partners and he hopes that they will never part

"Sebby-kun, you angel."
He said as Sebastian watched him grinning making him chuckle

"well i wouldn't call myself as an Angel but id make an exception for you Mami" he said to him with a smile but if he was to be ask he would wished to be call as a Dragon. Dragons are kind, protective and strong. they will never let anyone harm their friends or who steal their property and if some was was to hurt his new found friend he will surely hit them hard causing them a good trip in the sky. he was in deep thought when suddenly mami hooking his arms with him making him froze and eyes turn wide

never has anyone touched him before and as well as someone hand hooking with him. he started to shift himself and pray for God not to start acting weird but he started to sweat and shiver from the new found feeling building inside him and the warm hands that mami was sending him

"We should share a room too, I'll treat you well. We'll be an awesome team, me and you!" Chuckled mami as he laid his head against Sebastian's arm. not good not good Sebastian can say he wasnt breathing anymore and his cheeks was already plum Red as he dare not to move quickly in fear that mami's head might slip off his arm as he silently breath onto his lips as he shiver "y-y-y-y-es! id l-l-like that a-a-nd we can c-c-chat up some silly l-l-l-little nothing like m-movies maybe? though whats more is that we can bond alot and do so much crazy stuff right" he said with an awquard goofy chuckle trying his best to speak right but him body failed him to do so. he lifted his other arms and place it over to his lips

'Lord i need Strength!' he whisper and pray to himself as he glance down at sweet little mani

"Lets Go" mami said as Sebastian quickly nodded and followed him though the kitchen but was surprised to how many people were inside and he can tell that Mami was indeed surprised as well

"Exactly how many of you are cooks? You're crowding this place, I think there are only a few people who need to be here." Mami said as Sebastian turn back to him as he heard A small huff fell from escaped in the lips of the cute blond as he giggled

'awww how adorable~' he thought before he turned his head when he mention about someone who coudnt cook. one more. he saw the beautiful flower once again making him hold Mami's hand a little tight like his dear life depends on it and he moved everything with a chuckle "id guest she just came in with her for the food?" he said as he look at her and look away immediately as he walk inside and he flashed him a joyful smile "cmon mami lets make something very Delicious with some nice fruit Shake "

Interaction: Mami
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"] "As much i would love to talk about my nick name and such, this place is a mess so can people pleaze help clean it up" Hagurome look at her sister with a giggle. she is still the perfectionist, cleanest and strick she has ever had but most of all deep inside she was a sweet sister and that is what she adore to her sister the most. sometimes she has to admit she is quit jealous of her sisters confidence and hoped that she can confident like her but everything she try she just became scared and try to ran away

she look at bob and Ruri and nodded rightously. the room is really messy and a cook must always clean of his or her kitchen to look more presentable because if it is not no one will ever enjoy a nice food or desert. she wanted to help clean up the kitchen too so she grab the napkin and she started wiping the table when her brother speak in making her giggle shyly as she faced her head down the table "s-s-so-rrryyy! i-i-im just soo E-Exi!-Exited" she said as she wipe the table and she turn to reina

"I meant coffee cake. Anything that could go with coffee would be great." said the beautiful woman infront of her as she nodded happily "w-w-ould y-y-ou l-like some c-c-cacao c-c-c-cake?" she said softly while she held both of the napkin closed to her when suddenly she heard a voice from the door and saw the tallest member and the blond beside him as she hide behind Reina shyly. she wanted to greet them but she was too scared that they might ignore her presence

"Are you making her do all the work for you? For shame." the blond said as Hagurome look up at Reina

"i-i-i- wanted tt-t-o teach her i-i-if you d-dont mind" she said silently and shyly as she look at them and cower back behind reina with a squeak

Interaction: Mami, reina,bob,rain,ruby
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Rads
[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]
tumblr_p2ljbnskP01wmg3vwo2_r1_1280.gif

Sebastian look down at the little blond as he smile happily at his kindness. he never meet someone as kind as him before in his life. some can call him a creature from the deep forest and bully him saying that his mom got pregnant by a monster and he was the result. but. to mami everything was different he treated him kindly and they dont know each other too much yet he already accept him and he know from that day they will both be good partners and he hopes that they will never part

"Sebby-kun, you angel."
He said as Sebastian watched him grinning making him chuckle

"well i wouldn't call myself as an Angel but id make an exception for you Mami" he said to him with a smile but if he was to be ask he would wished to be call as a Dragon. Dragons are kind, protective and strong. they will never let anyone harm their friends or who steal their property and if some was was to hurt his new found friend he will surely hit them hard causing them a good trip in the sky. he was in deep thought when suddenly mami hooking his arms with him making him froze and eyes turn wide

never has anyone touched him before and as well as someone hand hooking with him. he started to shift himself and pray for God not to start acting weird but he started to sweat and shiver from the new found feeling building inside him and the warm hands that mami was sending him

"We should share a room too, I'll treat you well. We'll be an awesome team, me and you!" Chuckled mami as he laid his head against Sebastian's arm. not good not good Sebastian can say he wasnt breathing anymore and his cheeks was already plum Red as he dare not to move quickly in fear that mami's head might slip off his arm as he silently breath onto his lips as he shiver "y-y-y-y-es! id l-l-like that a-a-nd we can c-c-chat up some silly l-l-l-little nothing like m-movies maybe? though whats more is that we can bond alot and do so much crazy stuff right" he said with an awquard goofy chuckle trying his best to speak right but him body failed him to do so. he lifted his other arms and place it over to his lips

'Lord i need Strength!' he whisper and pray to himself as he glance down at sweet little mani

"Lets Go" mami said as Sebastian quickly nodded and followed him though the kitchen but was surprised to how many people were inside and he can tell that Mami was indeed surprised as well

"Exactly how many of you are cooks? You're crowding this place, I think there are only a few people who need to be here." Mami said as Sebastian turn back to him as he heard A small huff fell from escaped in the lips of the cute blond as he giggled

'awww how adorable~' he thought before he turned his head when he mention about someone who coudnt cook. one more. he saw the beautiful flower once again making him hold Mami's hand a little tight like his dear life depends on it and he moved everything with a chuckle "id guest she just came in with her for the food?" he said as he look at her and look away immediately as he walk inside and he flashed him a joyful smile "cmon mami lets make something very Delicious with some nice fruit Shake "

Interaction: Mami

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"] "As much i would love to talk about my nick name and such, this place is a mess so can people pleaze help clean it up" Hagurome look at her sister with a giggle. she is still the perfectionist, cleanest and strick she has ever had but most of all deep inside she was a sweet sister and that is what she adore to her sister the most. sometimes she has to admit she is quit jealous of her sisters confidence and hoped that she can confident like her but everything she try she just became scared and try to ran away

she look at bob and Ruri and nodded rightously. the room is really messy and a cook must always clean of his or her kitchen to look more presentable because if it is not no one will ever enjoy a nice food or desert. she wanted to help clean up the kitchen too so she grab the napkin and she started wiping the table when her brother speak in making her giggle shyly as she faced her head down the table "s-s-so-rrryyy! i-i-im just soo E-Exi!-Exited" she said as she wipe the table and she turn to reina

"I meant coffee cake. Anything that could go with coffee would be great." said the beautiful woman infront of her as she nodded happily "w-w-ould y-y-ou l-like some c-c-cacao c-c-c-cake?" she said softly while she held both of the napkin closed to her when suddenly she heard a voice from the door and saw the tallest member and the blond beside him as she hide behind Reina shyly. she wanted to greet them but she was too scared that they might ignore her presence

"Are you making her do all the work for you? For shame." the blond said as Hagurome look up at Reina

"i-i-i- wanted tt-t-o teach her i-i-if you d-dont mind" she said silently and shyly as she look at them and cower back behind reina with a squeak

Interaction: Mami, reina,bob,rain,ruby
[/fieldbox]

Ruby twitches with annoyance and then says" for the love of my sanity engage your brain ruri, why are you so impulsive". " i'm not so cold that i don't see the fun of having so many options right in front of one, but if you stop and think about it having so many things cluttered in one space is asking for trouble like falling off and exploding and such".
i'm glad hagurome is dealing with reina because right now if she started any more of her normal behavior it would be hard for me not to dig into.

Rain gently sighs and can tell ruby is trying but in this case even he is like flip me this is almost a war zone and i'm not fully sure even with my love for food would i want to eat anything, sure that might seem unfair and rude to some but i remember the last time i got poisoned.
Rain quickly starts to put the stuff back and spray and clean the area's with ruby then says" i'm not against the idea of a party and others learning new skills is great, but i do have to agree with my sister on this one meshing foods together can be very deadly and no offense to anyone that can't cook but i don't want to be going back to the hospital for food poisoning". " The soon we clean up then work on food that is with in out ability's both to teach and learn the better so do we have a deal".

Bob can't help but sort of laugh at the chaos and then says" what rain means ha chan is that getting to far ahead of your self may back fire so please be careful, and i got to admit the kind of food i make may not be to some peoples liking because i'm from the Caribbean and our food is different to the japanese and many others".

Location: Villa kitchen Location: @Iceydaze @MaryGold @Wyborn

Last edited:
  • Haha

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Keita (@Kurogane86)| Mentions: Akemi, Lucinda, Shione, and Haruhi

Ryunosuke blinked twice with a kind of surprised expression when Keita held his shoulder and practically dragged him away with him, towards the beach. There's when he had the feeling that whatever he had to tell, it was darn serious and conversations like that weren't Ryunosuke's forte. So, yes, the black-haired guy was a little nervous, but that won't stop him to assist Keita in whatever he needed.

As they reached the beach, Keita began to talk, explaining Ryunosuke how he practically had no friends outside from the club members, which he believed they didn't saw him a "real friend". More like a fellow clubmate. That wasn't true at all, but Ryunosuke didn't interrupt Keita. He simply stood still, looking at waves of the beach while listening carefully and with attention. When he mentioned Lucinda, another girl Ryunosuke considers darn cute thanks to her "Loli" appearance, his ears perked up and he slowly turned his head to look at Keita. There's when he noticed that he was staring at where Lucinda and Akemi were talking and Shione was there as well.

As Keita explained to him how he feels whenever he sees Lucinda acting so familiar around Akemi, a string of hair in the middle of Ryunosuke's head perked up like a radar and his eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, what's this?" he thought, trying to hold back a mischievous expression and smile as he sensed something odd in Keita's conversation. He slowly turned his head to look at Akemi from a distance and chuckled internally. "Mmh, I think I know what is going on here. Oh, boy! Triangle Love stories are the best and it's better when it involves your friends! My, my... I didn't know there were people that wanted Lucinda's milkshakes too! Haruhi has some competition."

Remembering that Keita was still talking, Ryunosuke quickly snapped out of his thought and whipped his head to look back at him, noticing a concerned expression on him. He was telling him that he feels that Lucinda will get mad at him if he acts all "aggressive" with Akemi thanks to his dark past as the "Mad Dog of Shuya Middle School". That was a mean nickname he earned and Ryunosuke knew how hard it was for him because he also has one too.

Ryunosuke swallowed hard as he felt his heart shrink when he saw Keita's eyes fill with tears. The poor guy really needed some advice, not just somebody that could listen to his problem. Unfortunately for him, Ryunosuke wasn't the type of guy that was good at giving advice. However, he was afraid that he will hurt Keita's feelings he doesn't say something now, though. Taking a deep breath, Ryunosuke smiled warmly at Keita and gently put his left hand on his shoulder.
"You're not acting weird at all, Keita-kun," he told him, looking at him straight at his eyes. "It's all normal to feel that way when you... Care a lot for somebody special." He didn't want to be so direct with him and explain to him that he liked Lucinda more than a friend. He wanted Keita to discover that all by himself. "There's nothing wrong in being jealous. The key is in knowing how to handle it."

Chuckling, Ryunosuke retrieved his hands from Keita's shoulder and turned around, standing beside Keita and look toward Lucinda and Akemi. "You're telling me that you don't like to see Lucinda all friendly with Akemi, right?" he asked him, gesturing at them with his head. "Well, then, why don't you go there and join them? I mean, Shione is also there, so there's nothing wrong in stopping by and say hi." Knowing that Keita may actually want to be alone with Lucinda, Ryunsouke chuckled and turned his head to look at him. "Or you can go there and ask her if she wants to do something with you, like playing with a beach ball or making sand castles? I'm pretty sure that Lucinda will gladly come with you." Then, he slowly leaned closer to Keita and smiled evilly. "And if that doesn't work, I have a rope on my bag you can use to kidnap her," he told him in a whisper and winked his eye at him. "And don't worry. It's not illegal if nobody knows. Wink, wink!"

It was clearly a joke, but then you never know if Ryunosuke said that for real, though. He was a box full of surprises.

Chuckling at his own "joke", Ryunosuke gently pated Keita's shoulder before gently push him away.
"Now go there, tiger. Talk to Lucinda and be you. And don't worry about Akemi. he's going to be alright." Smiling with his eyes closed, Ryunsouke lifted his water gun and pumped it. "I'll shoot him if he tries to keep her with him. I got your back, my friend!" He opened his eyes and gave Keita a nice thumbs up.

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Ryunosuke, and Lover Clubs ships (RyuxMiyuki, AkemixLucindaxKeita)

Alexander widened his eyes and blinked them a couple of times when Haruhi looked at him with excitement and explained to him about how they could use the fireworks her father has kept on a storage somewhere around the Villa. Smiling brightly, Alexander nodded and cutely clapped his hands, excited as well because he really loved fireworks. "Oh, oh, that's brilliant, Haru-chan!" he said and gave her a mischievous expression, covering his mouth with his hand. "It's also the perfect scenario to make our ships get closer," he said with a chuckle, wiggling his eyebrows. "RyuYuki will be a thing and I will sell those T-Shirts like freshly baked pizza."

Alexander closed his eyes and nodded with a smile, placing his right index finger under his shin.
"Ah, I also need to make some shirts about Akinda and Lucie ships. Man, I'm going to have a busy week after this camp, but I have no regrets." Realizing that Haruhi may not know of what he was talking about, Alexander snapped out of his shipping fantasies and quickly looked at her with an embarrassed expression, his cheeks red. "A-Ah, don't mind me that much, Haru-chan," he said, laughing nervously with a drop of sweat on his forehead. "I'm just being a little weird now. What about if we check the storage and see if those fireworks are in there?"

Then, he looked at everyone around the beach before leaning closer to Haruhi, placing his right hand beside his mouth to whisper her something. "And let's try to be secretive about it, okay? I don't want octopus Ryu to ruin the surprise."

Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru looked around the kitchen as his discomfort around the whole situation began to rise. There was way too many people and way too much talking going on. And to top that Ruri was holding his hand again. Sometimes he felt that his best friend was way to familiar with him. Swallowing a bit, he pushed up his glasses and made his way to the fridge to gauge what they really could create. "Eggs, check, All-Purpose flour check, too many people check…ugh…" It was like a buzzing in his ear, all the people just kept bothering him. He continued to push past some of the other occupants so he could check the shelves for other things. "I think there's enough...excuse me." Mamoru walked around Mami and Sebastian. Whatever they had going on sorta weirded out Mamoru, he thought to himself, I guess ultimately this is what those the love club match up act like. Relationships are weird.

He finally got back to Ruri which he felt like took a lifetime. "So I thought of some things and I think it depends on what you feel like. There's a lot of stuff that can be made, but my personal favorite would be chocolate chip cookies. So I suggest that. But I agree with Mami's demands, I think there should be less people and not because it's stressing me out, it would be safer.
And it was stressing me out." Mamoru hoped that Ruri could see his stress levels. Especially considering that he was speaking quicker than normal and trying to drift out of the room after giving his suggestions. He had an awkward smile on his face as he took one step out of the kitchen.

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi's villa => Room => Kitchen

Musician/Entertainer

@There's a bunch of people here in the kitchen.