168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: The Beach |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Her expression softened as she noticed that he looked a bit more relaxed than he did before. She couldn't help but tilt her head when Akemi had covered his face. As she patiently waited for his reply, at his statement she simply nodded her head slowly. Lucinda didn't mind waiting. Yes, she was curious but she wouldn't push the matter if he felt that flustered about it. After all she had a lot of faith in him and he never seemed like the type to lie to her. When he mentioned that he became distracted she couldn't help but think about it. She considered multiple possibilities, bikinis, Ryunosuke, the ocean, the sand, or maybe all of them at once. She let out a soft laugh, it seemed typical of him. She flinched when he grabbed her hand after she tried to withdraw it, her eyes went wide. Out of reflex her gaze shifted to his eyes and she was locked in place. Lucinda couldn't turn away, his eyes seemed to sparkle at her- Wait what? Suddenly feeling self conscious she compared the size of their hands, his being larger than hers. She never realized how much he had grown since the last time they held hands.

When he let go she couldn't help but rub her hands together slowly, furrowing her eyebrows. Strange. Lucinda was mildly confused at the prospect of why that word popped into her head at that moment. It was unfamiliar. She took a moment to zone out before noticing that he held out the sunblock, apparently asking her to help apply it. It didn't help that when he did this action that he looked away, she opened her mouth to reply but found that nothing would come out. She simply took the bottle before she squinted at the smiling sun. It was like it was taunting her. "A-Ah well I-" Fell out of her mouth before she heard Miyuki great them. A sigh of relief passed out of her mouth and once again Lucinda frowned briefly before displaying another smile. Strange. For a slight moment it took her awhile to realize that Akemi a male was in Miyuki's line of sight. Again another strange moment.

This was a weird day for Lucinda. Well whatever the reason, Lucinda was lucky that Miyuki didn't seem to mind Akemi. Lucinda let out a chuckle before pointing out, "Too much? You're acknowledging that he's harassing her." She stopped chuckling although her smile was still imprinted on her face. Although if she were to be honest with herself she didn't doubt that Ryunosuke would run after Miyuki determined to chase away her fear of men. It would've been ironic if Miyuki got over her fear of men, but instead it transferred to a fear of Ryunosuke himself. "Despite my lack of injury thank you for the thought I suppose. Ah-" She finally realized, "Has Akiyama-k-kun been tormenting you this entire time?" She stuttered on his honorific a bit confused on if she could call him that being that she interacted with him not only for the club, but through Akemi. She shifted her position tucking her legs beside her, placing the sunblock in her lap turning her attention to Miyuki. She had a sympathetic expression on her face now, "So you haven't gone swimming, smashed a watermelon, or built a sandcastle yet?" Lucinda couldn't imagine being constantly "harassed" by the spunky male.
Interactions:

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur

Mentions:

Ryunosuke Akiyama x @Shinku⭐Kun

Last edited:
tumblr_mpa4jbCdgG1rejibwo3_500.gif

ASHITAKA NATSUME
Problem Solver | Villa | Keiko - @MaryGold | Ryunosuke - @Shinku⭐Kun
So he was going to get the reward Keiko mentioned anyway. She pulled out her bento from her bag, extending it towards him. Natsume was slightly surprised. He hadn't realized that she had taken note of the type of food he enjoyed the most. "Uh..-- Thanks."Grabbing the bento from her, he was appreciative of what she did for him.

He'd definetely eat through it later tonight in the room. However, now he felt that he had to do something in return. Natsume didn't have anything against people doing something for him, but now he felt the same way. However, he was not as receptive as Keiko when it came to him. So what would she like? That same thought ran through his mind over and over again.

Eventually, he was brought back to reality when they left the room. "Y-yeah.. Sure, I don't mind. Though, I should probably leave this bento back in my room." Walking beside her, they were heading towards the kitchen, or rather, towards the exit. Luckily they walked past his own room, where he quickly dropped the bento off. "There.. Lets head out then."

"But you are right. There are a lot of people there." Natsume and Keiko could obviously hear all the commotion down there. Or at least, it would sound like it when a bunch of people are in one place talking. He was wondering if Ryunosuke was there as well. Although he wasn't that eager to ask him about something, perhaps the best course of action, or rather, the quickest result would be through him.

Natsume's emerald eyes squinted ever so slightly at the sight of the people in the kitchen, or at least some of them. Despite that, he couldn't just leave Keiko behind and find him. For now, he would be returning to the beach. The smile on Keiko's face when she turned around with a volleyball in her hand was sweet, there was no denying that.

"Volleyball? Well.. Just the two of us?" Turning to his side, he quickly glanced towards the kitchen once again. It was not to indicate that they should invite someone from there, it was just to break off eye contact with someone who could easily put such pressure on Natsume. 'I've never played volleyball before.. I mean I am sure it's easy. It should come to me naturally, just like soccer.. Wait, I actually do like it though... Yeah..'

Maybe others would be outside by the beach ready to join up with them too. So much crossed his mind Natsume's mind. "It'll be fun.. Lets head out!" With improved excitement behind his voice, he followed her out.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Haru-chan had a volleyball field somewhere close.." And before you knew it, there was one, not so far away from the villa either.

"Keiko, have you actually played some before?"​

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

"That's great! I really thought I hit you that hard. I mean, I saw blood out of your nose.." Miyuki replied upon hearing Akemi's answer, now feeling so muh better. She really won't be able to forgive herself if something serious happened to Akemi because of her. After all, she considered him as a friend and friends shouldn't hurt each other, even if accidentally. "I really hope you forgive me, Akemi-chan. I was targeting Ryunosuke. I swear.."

When Lucinda started asking, Miyuki let out an exhausted sigh before plopping down next to her lavender haired friend "I don't understand why he keeps on tormenting me.."

"He says he wants to be my friend but I can't allow that! H-He's a guy.." Taking a glance at Akemi, the female then blushed, realizing that what she said might be rude since Akemi is a guy. "A-And he's not girly. I mean! Um, not that Akemi-chan is girly or anything! He's um.. um.."

Deciding to quickly change the subject in hopes that Akemi will ignore if not forget her remarks, she quickly added "B-Because of that stupid octopus, I didn't get to enjoy the beach. I want to go swimming but I'm scared he'll stare at me and start drooling.."

"Which reminds me.. I don't think mom packed me any sunscreen.."
Miyuki suddenly realized with a frown "I was so busy that I think I forgot to put on any either"

Now facing a dilemma, the purple eyes female then looked at Lucinda and tilted her head "can I have some sunscreen L-Lucy-chan?" Miyuki was trying to give Lucinda a nickname to establish friendship but somehow, she was kind of embarrassed about it. Her cheeks reddened and her ears now red she then looked away and bit her lip "B-But its fine if you don't want to! I mean, I can just ask A-Akemi-chan.."

Interactions:
Lucinda | Akemi

Mentions:
Ryunosuke[/hr]​

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - Beach
interacting with - @Shinku⭐Kun @xLarius
mentions - @DANAsaur @MaryGold

Keita looked up when Ryunosuke comforted him. His words seemed to lift his spirits almost immediately. "your...Your right!" He smiled then looked over at Lucinda. "If i want to be with her i should just be with her and ignore the other annoyances" He said glaring at Akemi. Ryunosuke offered to have Kei's back and squirt Akemi with his water gun if he needed a distraction. "I." Keita placed his hands on Ryunosuke's shoulders and held back his tears. "thank you Ryunosuke, you are a good friend. I'd appreciate it if you can help me get Lucinda's attention. I don't think kidnapping would be necessary though." he said as he chuckled nervously at the thought of kidnapping being brought up so nonchalantly.

Keita smiled and shot a thumbs up at Ryunosuke. "ok, i'm ready i'm just gonna walk up to her and see if she wants to go swimming with me. She was wearing that inner tube earlier which means she's not that strong of a swimmer. Maybe i can offer to teach her." Keita's mind drifted as the thought of Lucinda embracing him scarred that she would drown. his face got a little flushed but he shook off that day dream and faced his target. "Ok, Ryunosuke just like we planned if Akemi tries to step in please take him out." He said somewhat serious.

Keita walked over to the group who were in the middle of a conversation. It was Miyuki, Lucinda and Akemi talking about something or other. Keita walked up cleared his throat and looked Lucinda in the eyes. "Um hi." he said suddenly he got red and felt Miyuki's and Akemi's eyes burning a hole into his skull. he cleared his throat again. "i Uh," he cleared his throat again. "i noticed you had an inner tube earlier. Did you want me to help teach you to swim?" His mouth suddenly went dry as he stood there. He tried to swallow the lump in his throat but it wouldn't go down. he looked back checking to see if Ryunosuke was still behind him. "That is if you want to of course." he said chuckling nervously. "i just figured since it's getting hotter you might enjoy being under the water more that riding on top of it."

hxhA0fR.jpg

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Miyuki

"Be secretive about what, Tanuki-kun?" said Ryunosuke with a mischievous smile as he suddenly and unexplainably appeared behind Alexander, holding a surfboard instead of his water rifle. As he heard him, a scream escaped Alexander's lips, which sadly for him sounded kind of girlish, so Ryunosuke chuckled. "Oh, my... Such a cute scream, Tanuki-kun." Pouting angrily and blushing red as a tomato of embarrassment, Alexander growled and began to punch Ryunosuke on his bully, but there were really not making any effect on him. Ryunosuke felt them more like pats on his belly, like if he were a dog.

A drop of sweat appeared on Ryunosuke's forehead as he looked down at his short and adorable Tsundere friend.
"Um... What are you doing, Alex-kun?" he asked Alexander, question marks floating around his head. Clicking his tongue, Alexander looked up at him, still blushing and pouting. "You... You Stupid tough gorilla!" he shouted at him and pointed at him with his right index finger. "You have balls to come here after shooting Haruhi before. Get ready to face her wrath!" Ryunosuke's goofy smile froze as he heard that insult and slowly turned his head to his right while tears came out from his eyes like a waterfall. "Oh... First I was an octopus and now I'm a gorilla," he mumbled and chuckled sadly. "What kind of freak animal you guys think I am?"

Before Alexander could say anything, Ryunosuke quickly crouched on the ground and hugged his knees, sighing deeply and having the appearance of a really sad emo person. "Ah, you're so mean, Alex-kun," he said with a monotone expression with a depressive aura around him and a dark cloud above his head. He also was poking with his index finger the sand of the beach. "Ne, ne... Did you team up with Miyuki to bully me? I thought we were friends? Eeh... What is the meaning of life? Did I do something that bad to deserve this? Am I a bad person?" As Ryunosuke kept mumbling nonsense and incoherent questions, the dark cloud above his head began to pour rain on him.

Blinking in confusion, Alexander looked down at his cheerful friend that was totally depressed all of a sudden. Worried that it was his fault, he sighed and slowly stood closer to him.
"Good God, Ryu-kun, I was just joking with you," he told him, trying to comfort him with a white lie. Blushing lightly, he gently began to pat the top of the head of Ryu. "There, there... Cheer up, it's really depressing watching you like this. You're not like this, so, please, bring back the good old cheerful Ryunosuke." Blinking once, Ryunosuke slowly moved his head and looked up at Alexander, his depressive cloud poofing out of existence. "I didn't want to shot Haruhi like that, you know?" he told him, enjoying Alexander's pats like a dog would do.

Alexander rolled his eyes and sighed, trying hard not to say the opposite of that.
"Yes... It was all a mistake," he said, biting his lower lip. "But it's all good now. She isn't hurt, so I guess you just have to say sorry and I bet she will be mercy enough to spare you." Alexander smiled kindly at him and Ryunosuke smiled a bit, feeling better. "Now, get up and have some fun." With a pout, Ryunosuke looked away, his depressive aura fading away. "No, if you don't give me a hug," he said and Alexander widened his eyes, blushing deep red as he stepped back from him. "H-H-Huh? A h-h-hug? What are you thinking, you pervert!?" Suddenly, Ryunosuke's depressive aura and a dark cloud appeared after Alexander rejected hugging him.

Sighing deeply and blushing more than before, Alexander slowly stepped closer to Ryunosuke, hesitating. After cursing under his breath, he closed his eyes and quickly hugged him from behind.
"A-A-Are you happy now, baka!?" he asked him, way too embarrassed to open his eyes. Suddenly, Ryunosuke began to smile brightly and entered a state of pure bliss as Alexander hugged him. And just like that, he quickly stood up, acting like the usual Ryunosuke. Chuckling, he turned his head to look at his best pal, which was now hanging from his back, yelping. "What the hell, Ryu!? You should've alerted me before standing up!"

"Oh, sorry," Ryunosuke replied with a chuckle, lowering his body to drop Alexander on the ground. Sighing, Alexander crossed his arms and looked away, still blushing. Rolling his eyes, Ryunosuke took out two packs of popsicles from his pocket and hand them to him. "Here, go and share some with Haruhi while you guys check out those fireworks," he said with a chuckle, apparently hearing their whole conversation. Widening his eyes, Alexander quickly looked at him and before he could say something, Ryunosuke winked his right eye. "Don't worry, I won't spoil the surprise." When Alexander took the popsicles, Ryunosuke turned around and began to run toward the sea, holding his surfboard. "I'll be surfing over there! I want to be the first one to hit the water!"

Blinking, Alexander watched him go, tilting his head to his right. "Um... Since when he knows how to surf?" he thought, question marks floating around his head. Not giving it much care, Alexander turned around and walked to Haruhi. "Haru-chan, do you want a popsicle?" he asked her, holding out a small bag to her. "Thank Ryu-kun later."

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: | Mentions:

As Ryunosuke reached the water, he smiled widely as he stared at the distance, observing the beautiful horizon and the blue ocean. Holding his surfboard with both of his hands, Ryunosuke slowly looked back at where Lucinda, Akemi, Miyuki, and now Keita were. A chuckle escaped the black-haired guy as he saw Keita speaking shyly to Lucinda and after a while, he noticed that he looked behind him, probably trying to see if he was there.

"You're going to be just fine by your own, Kei-kun," he mumbled before looking down at his board. Suddenly, question marks appeared above his head as he realized he didn't know anything about how to surf. "W-Well, I don't think is that hard, though," he said, nodding with confidence. "I mean, those people I've seen in videos make it look pretty easy, so I guess surfing will come to me once I catch a wave."

Nodding again, Ryunosuke took off his sleeveless T-shirt, threw it on the sand, and began to enter the water and swim deeper. Once he felt that he came to a nice spot to catch a wave, he slowly pulled himself on his board and sat. With his right hand, he wiped some water from his face and looked behind him, sighing deeply.
"Okay... I guess I just have to wait for it to come." Smiling happily, Ryunosuke looked at the coast, lightly kicking his feet under the water. What he didn't realize that the day was so perfect that the beach didn't have any wave good or big enough to catch and surf.

So, Ryunosuke was practically waiting for something that will never come, probably shattering the dreams of an innocent guy that wanted to try something he never done before. However, it was probably for the best because no accidents could happen.

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Beach
Interactions: Alex, Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun), and Shione (@Accelerator)
Mentions: Ryunosuke (later on)
Haruhi smiled happily, glad that Alex really liked her fireworks idea. And she had gotten even more excited about it thanks to him, seeing how much he enjoyed the idea. He was so cute. And he was right. They could totally use it as a way to bring certain people at this villa together. But she had no idea what he started to talk to himself about. It seemed it didn't matter though as he moved on right away from it.

She nodded when Alex mentioned about keeping it a secret. It would be more fun if it was a complete surprise for everyone. But their surprised was already shattered when Ryu came out of nowhere. Suddenly, she glared at him, remembering the moment he had hit her with his water gun. But already Alex was stepping in for her and the two bantered back and forth, having a cute adorable moment of hugging between each other that embarrassed Alex a bit. Haru couldn't help but laugh a bit because she found it all pretty adorable.

And Ryu was just so weird. Who could slip into a depression and then come out of it so suddenly. That was like two seconds or something like that. Haruhi crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "All right. I'll let it go Ryu. It was an accident after all. So, I forgive you for hitting me with that water," she commented. She might as well give in and let him have this one. They were at a place to have some fun and get along after all. The president couldn't be picking a fight.

But the president was surprised when they found out Ryu heard about their fireworks surprise. Though, he claimed he wouldn't spoil the surprised. She watched him run off to go surf. She turned to Alex and took a Popsicle.

"As long as he doesn't break something," Haru muttered then turned to Alex. "Come on, let's go!" She forgot about Ryu and took Alex's hand, then started to drag him along with her to head for the back of the villa where the storage shed was. On her way though, she passed by the others.

"Shione! I'll be in the back for a bit. You're in charge while I'm gone!"
she shouted out to one of her best friends who was sitting with the others, then headed off to the shed.

They arrived and opened the door. There were tons of boxes around the room. She finished her Popsicle really quick and then went inside. "I think the fireworks are over here," she commented as she went over to the right side. "They are up there on the shelf." She found a nearby ladder and placed it against the shelf. She stepped onto it and pulled one of the boxes. She handed it to Alex then went to grab the other one.

"There's one more," she said. But just as she took hold of the box. A somewhat large, hairy spider crawled along the shelf in front of her. In a matter of seconds, the young woman screamed out in fear of the thing and moved back a bit, forgetting she was on a ladder. Her foot slipped and she lost her balance. Her body went back and she was suddenly falling back towards Alex. The box of fireworks slipped out of her hand, flipped over, and fell with fireworks scattered on the ground.

All of it happened so suddenly for Haruhi and she found herself simply shouting out one thing. "Alex!"

Last edited:
146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach, then Storage Shed | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Ryunosuke

Alexander chuckled at Haruhi's comment about Ryunosuke not breaking something, at which he shook his head with a sighed. "Well, it's about Ryu-kun we're talking about, so let's expect the unexpected," he replied and after opening his popsicle to lick it, he suddenly felt somebody grabbing his hand to drag him away. Opening his eyes widely and walking quickly to not fall, Alexander turned his head and realize it was Haruhi that was dragging him with her, holding his hand. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks, but he smiled faintly, actually happy that this was happening to him.

As they reached the shed Haruhi mentioned where her father was keeping some fireworks, Alexander quickly ate his popsicle before throwing the stick at a nearby recycle bin. Then, he stepped inside the shed and slowly looked around, amazed by all the stuff that was scattered around the place. The shed was pretty big and Alexander guessed that Haruhi's family used this villa quite a lot after observing items such a huge barbeque grill, big beach umbrellas and beach seats.

When Haruhi picked a nearby leader to reach for a couple of boxes on top of a high shelf, Alexander stood beside her, looking up at her and hoping that she doesn't fall from there. He grabbed the first box she gave to him and when she grabbed the other box, Alexander heart and body bolted when he heard her sudden scream. When he looked up at her, he gasped in shock as he saw Haruhi's feet slipping on the ladder and before she began to fall backward, Alexander dropped the box he was carrying and without thinking it twice, he dashed under her and held out his arms to catch her.

"I got you, Haruhi!" he shouted as he gracefully caught Haruhi on his arms. He held Haruhi extremely close to her and turned his head to look straight at her face with a concerned expression. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself somewhere? Do you want me to call for help?" He bombed her with a lot of questions, but it was all because he cared that much for her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xLarius
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

More people kept entering, making Ruri happy enough to break into a little bounce. However, for every spark of happiness, there was always a stormy rain cloud to rain all over it. This time, the little storm cloud came in the form of Ruby who seemed like she didn’t particularly enjoy Ruri’s enthusiasm. Had she not been the target of Ruby’s ire, Ruri would not have been so oblivious to Mamoru’s discomfort the moment he entered the kitchen. Unfortunately, it seemed the girl had something against her from the start.

Ruri’s tolerance was pretty high and it was her job to keep trouble from being stirred up rather than causing trouble herself but for a moment, she wished she could pull Ruby aside and have a nice long chat with her about life. “Ruby~” Ruri called softly and took the chance to give the tall girl a tight hug from behind, choosing to fight Ruby’s ice queen temperament with her warm cuddly one. “You don’t mean that, right? If my brain wasn’t engaged, I wouldn’t have so many brilliant ideas, right? Ehehe, How about this? You experts can choose the ingredients and I’ll just help, okay? No explosions, no war zone, yeah?” A light bulb lit up above her head as she was suddenly struck hard by an epiphany. “Or we could split into teams and have a bake off!!””

Before anyone could even refuse, Ruri released Ruby from the bone shattering hug, and returned her attention back to Mamoru quickly running to his side and latching onto his arm. “I call Piano. We're making cookies. Last one that finishes picking their things get the punishment of putting everything away, okay? Good luck, everyone!” Once the last word left her mouth, she picked the ingredients Mamoru had listed along with some peppers and candy, completely unsure about what chocolate chip cookies required. Luckily enough Mamoru seemed familiar with the recipe and she just had to follow his directions.

As she waited for him to pick his ingredients, she began wiping the counter she planned on using before kindly reminding her partner of her amazing choice. "Oi, Piano I got the peppers. These cookies are going to be so tasty!" Her smile was so unreatrained and pure enough to melt even the most hardened of hearts. If anyone had the gall to let her know that chili peppers weren't part of the usual ingredient list for chocolate chip cookies, they would undoubtedly become the enemy of mankind.

Interactions:
Villa Kitchen
Sergeant-at-Arms
Ruby, Bob, Rain @Rads
Hagurome, Sebby @Elusive Thorns
Mamoru @Wyborn
Mami @MaryGold

Reina Chiaki

Reina had been uncomfortable for some time but she had her limits and the chaotic turn of events in the kitchen were beginning to take their toll. With Ruby's shit attitude, and the intrusion of others who had no business butting in, Reina was close to throwing an attitude her own. Especially considering Ruby was picking fights with anyone that was even remotely enthusiastic, most of the guys looked like they had no place in the kitchen, much like herself, and to top it all off, Mami entered with some giant passive aggressive oaf.

"Hippo." Well aware of the other's tendencies, she didn't feel a need to waste too many words on Mami. One was enough. Reina's cool gaze then landed on the giant beside him. "Of course I'm here for the food." She didn't deny it. If you didn't go to the kitchen for food, what else would you enter it for? Was this guy an idiot or did he just have something against her in general? Either way, the sudden accusation was rather unexpected. 'No, It must be Mami giving others strange ideas. He's such a horrible influence.' Mentally shifting the blame onto Mami, her opinion of the blonds dropped to another level.

As luck had it, Ruri presented a good opportunity to make Mami swallow his own words. "Mami, if you can do better, go ahead and try. Here, a head start." Not bothering to look for an ingredient that actually needed, she simply grabbed a flimsy bag of powdered sugar and carelessly tossed it over to the two blondes. She had no way of knowing what ingredients were needed and assumed that they'd just catch it and work with what they were given. Not once did the thought if it exploding on impact cross her mind. Yet that's exactly what the unprecedented action presented. As to which blond would fall victim to her carelessness, she hadn't a clue, nor did she care for her attention had already moved over to the clutter on the counter and finally agreed with Hagurome's suggestion. "Mn, cake sounds good. What's needed?"

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Villa: Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Mami @MaryGold
Sebby & Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

None

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jack
Akemi

Consultant
| L: Beach | I: Lucinda, Miyuki, Keita| M: Ryunosuke, Shione|

Akemi couldn't help but laugh softly along with Lucinda. "Well, yeah," he mumbled more softly. "It is Ryu, but even if he's a bit ... much. He always means well, and is really kind." He was energetic, kind of abrasive, persistent and tactless, but they were all qualities that just made the boy him. They were never overshadowed by his great attributes, in fact, they were rather intermingled with them. Akemi knew he was trying to apologize and maybe help, but if Miyuki ever needed the tiniest break he'd help her out. "I hope you'll get along with him sometime though." He mumbled even quieter with a slight smile painted onto his face.

It was hard to be upset or scared of Miyuki for long, she was really quite sweet when she wasn't angry. That could be said for every one the girls in their club though. His only uncertainty about her was that she didn't exactly see him as a man per se. Then again, did anyone? His cheeks puffed with air as he stayed quiet and listened to the girls' conversation. Strangely, he felt more at peace sitting with them than he did most others. Is this why they didn't see him as a man?

"Sunscreen? Of course, you can have some!" Akemi grinned thankfully at Lucinda, "there's more than enough to go around. Lucinda brought it if it's wasn't for her I guess you and I would be sunburnt, huh?" To be honest, if it wasn't for Lucinda, Akemi would be a lot of things and none of them would be very positive. "It's the good kind too, smells like rose - " He cut his self off when Keita rejoined them. Did he need sunscreen too? No, it did seem so, he was inviting Lucinda out to swim. When he mentioned her inability to do just that, Akemi couldn't help but snicker slightly. He was never very confident and always saw Lucinda as better than him in so many things, but he knew for a fact he was a tremendously better swimmer than her.

"That actually sounds like a good idea, we could all go, it's almost midday when it's the hottest."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Ruby is used to pain but it just annoying her some more so as she's gathering the ingredients to do takoyaki she says" I didn't say you could hug me octopus head and secondly i'm not against ideas and having fun but chaos for the sake of chaos often doesn't end well". " As for teams that's a great idea and i keeps things some what neat, but i'm not so sure about the pepper in there it might be better to use chill or paprika since spicy and sweet often works well". Ruby gets everything with in five minutes, then quickly starts neatly organize it and once that was done she starts to cut up the octopus like a ninja. She continues to move with speed and grace as she quickly is getting her stuff to the middle stage of cooking.

Rain gently sighs as he sees the flour go flying and then says" reina and mami please stop fighting it's not productive for the work space, on another note i'm happy ha chan is willing to work with you on cake it's a good way for people to practice their baking skills and she makes some really good food so your in good hands". " On another note whos up for helping me make savory crepes, i'm not as good as my sisters but i can still cook somewhat and this is one of the things i'm not bad at".

Bob sees the flour about to hit the floor and goes to catche it with his right hand but given it's been roughly treated some of it goes over his hand and arm then says" Well now i look like a baker not that i mind but it seems seb's mid section got turned into a bit of of an art peice". " It can't be helped given how roughly the bag was treated but being a baker with no cake wouldn't make any sense now would it". Bob playfully grins and then starts to dust himself of after a minute or so he's done,

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-5_20-42-54.png
    upload_2018-7-5_20-42-54.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jack and Iceydaze
[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]
tumblr_o80kmyBEqd1ujapdpo1_500.gif

" my bad im sorry" Sebastian said as look over Reina stunnedly admiring her beauty when she spoke and suddenly things dint expected as it would have been as he watched the bag of powdered sugar fly over to them

"watch out!" Sebastian said and without missing a queue he slide mami aside and reachec his hand for the bag before it hit him.

then again. no one is perfect

the bag of powdered sugar was quickly grab by bob before he could reach it but the force from bob's hold was a bit strong that it staines his reaching arm and his shirt "ah!" He stop as he watched the bag in bobs arns and the powders sugar over to him and to the ground own the ground as the air around him became awquard and he was stuck in a position of reach until he came back to his sense

Sebastian blushed in embarrassment at his attempt of catching the bag as he chuckle " ahahahah looks like i dint catch it in time b but thanks for catchinv it bob" he said as he scratched at the back of his head and sat down and grab the clean fallen powder sugar in his hands before it will gone to waste as he look at mami " are you alright mami?" he ask worriedly in fear he might have pushed him a little bit too hard as something else came into his mind as he scoot a little closer to mami

" reina seem to act a little strangely do you think its her time of the month or just in a bad mood?" he said with a smile its not his fault he would say that. meeting some back then from his side job. girls who have some issues tend to throw things because from the pain on their abdomen so its good to make sure than to care less from a woman's standard

Interaction: Mami
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
hagurome gasp when she watched reina throw the powdered sugar over to them as she look and pointed " u u u ummmm" she was confused on what to say right now until Reina talk to her and she smiled a little bit as she saw the the two blond including the tallest one seemed calm about what reina did and that and her feel relieved

she turn to reina and smile " d dont worry m m m m miss reina t t tt this will be j just! easy f f f first we will be needing a fa fa f flour, eggs a a a and water!! " she said as she gave Reina a mixer and she take a large bowl and place the flowr and put in some water " hehehe m m m m miss R Reina s s start m m mixing it" she said with a smile as she place a two eggs beside them " o o once y y our d d done c c c crack the eegg aa a and place t t them o o o on the d d dough t t that your mixing!!" she said happily at her

she then turn to her brother and smile with a joyful nodd " y y yes and i i ill make s s sure m m m miss r reina a a aand i w w will make a d d delicious c c cake!" she said happily and blush from a small confidence that she have

" h h h how about you b b brother w w what are y y y you! g gonna do?" she ask him curiously as far as she know her brother cannot cook she coudnt watch him standing there thinking about random things so if he isnt gonna do anything he can sure join with her and reina

Interaction: Mami, reina,bob,rain,ruby
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Villa's storage shed | Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
The moment Haru felt herself in the air, her mind went black, but she heard Alex's voice calling out to her just as she felt something warm take hold of her body. Her movement stopped, and she realized that she wasn't falling anymore. In fact, she wasn't even hurt at all. It was then that she saw Alex's face in her, full of concern as he bombarded her with questions. Alex had caught her!

She released a giant sigh of relief. "Alex," she then replied. "No, don't worry. I'm okay. Thanks to you." Since Haruhi was in her swimsuit, she could feel the warmth coming from his body against her own as he held her close. It was comforting, and the fear she had felt just moments before had already disappeared thanks to it. She smiled at him.

Then she wrapped her arms around him into a hug. "You saved me, Alex! Who knows what could have happened if you didn't catch me. I could be really hurt. Or worse. That makes you my hero!" She held onto him tightly for a brief moment. It reminded her that even though she was a few inches taller than he was, and even if he seemed adorable, cute, and small, he really wasn't. In fact, Haruhi seemed much more delicate and fragile while she was in his arms than he did.

And he was strong enough to easily catch her while she was falling. He really was a guy, wasn't he.

Haruhi smiled and released Alex from her hug. She blushed slightly, a light shade of pink coming over her cheeks. "I really hope the others didn't hear that scream. Do you think we can keep this between us? B-because if the others find out that their strong and unstoppable president freaked out over a spider...well, yeah..."

There weren't a lot of people that knew about Haruhi's fears of any kind of bug imaginable, excluding a few of them and adding ones that were technically not really considered bugs but she lumped them in there anyway to make it easier.

"I really owe you one for this. And you totally deserve a reward for being my hero today,"
Haruhi commented. She looked at the fireworks that had fallen on the ground. She reached down to pick them up, grabbing one called Love Bomb. She read the name for a second and glanced over towards Alex. She suddenly gave him a smile and placed the firework into the box she had dropped.

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: | Mentions:

Tired of waiting for some waves to surf, Ryunosuke let go a deep sigh as he looked around the beach, once again noticing that the water was way too calm and the waves were crossing gently. "I guess this is not one of those places perfect for surfing, huh?" he said with a pout and laid on his surfboard, beginning to swim toward the shore. A wave of disappointment hit him hard as he was really wanted to try surfing for the first time.

Suddenly, a random big wave that came from the open waters was slowly coming from behind him, catching speed by every passing second. The usual string of hair in the middle of his head of Ryunosuke perked up, alarming the black-haired guy for an incoming event. However, Ryunosuke was clueless. "Huh, funny... I feel that something interesting is about to happen," he mumbled as the big wave behind him was closer to his position.

A minute later, the wave caught up with Ryunosuke, making him yelp with shock, quickly dragging him toward the shore on his surfboard. "O-Oh, my God! I'm surfing!" he shouted with excitement holding tightly from his board. However, when he noticed that he was pretty close to the shore and his speed wasn't decreasing, a drop of sweat appeared on his forehead, kind of concern. "T-This thing has no breaks, isn't it?" he said to himself and realizing that he was about to crash right into the beach, he began to scream, embracing himself on his board for the incoming impact. "Tasukete. Kami-sama!"

As the wave was about to crash on the shore, Ryunosuke got knocked off the board and into the water. As the wave hit the shore and pull back into the ocean, Ryunosuke appeared laying on the sand with two seashells on his chest like some kind of mermaid bra and a bunch of seaweed on his head that looked like some weird long hair. His feet were also dug into the sand with a random form of a mermaid tail. He was shocked by such a traumatic experience, so it was clear that he won't try any surfing again. However, because it was Ryunosuke, as he snapped back to reality, he smiled widely and shouted with excitement, pushing his torso up, the seashells still stuck in his chest. "That was radical, yo!" he said out loud. "Man, I wonder if somebody saw me and recorded that."

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Storage Shed | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions:

A sense of relief made Alexander sighed as he heard Haruhi telling him that she was okay, followed by a small smile when she also added that it was all thanks to him. A slight tone of blush covered his cheeks as he felt Haruhi's warmth stronger than ever because she was wearing her swimsuit. However, Alexander did his best to keep himself under control, probably to avoid an awkward situation between Haruhi and him. But as Haruhi wrapped her arms around him with a bright smile, declaring him her hero, it was pretty much kind of difficult for Alexander to keep his cool composure, making him blush harder.

"H-Heh... You're welcome, Haru-chan," he replied with a wider smile now, slowly looking at her. "I did what was logical, though. Besides, I won't forgive myself if you get hurt while I'm around when I could've done something to save you." That declaration sounded like if Alexander was proclaiming himself Haruhi's savior knight or guardian angel. Also, it wasn't that surprising that he was able to carry Haruhi in his arms because he was quite an athletic guy that takes seriously to go to a gym weekly. After all, he was the star player the basketball team of Bara High.

After realizing that he has been holding Haruhi for quite long, Alexander proceeded to gently put her down. As he dusted off his clothes some dust that fell on them when Haruhi and he dropped the boxes of fireworks on the floor, he scoffed at Haruhi when she kindly asked him to keep what just happened to her as a secret from the others. Without thinking it twice, Alexander nodded and turned his head to look at her with a determined smile, raising his right thumb.
"Don't worry, Haru-chan. This embarrassing incident is safe with me!" Even when that answer was kind of weird and blunt, Haruhi could trust him that he won't tell anybody about what happened here.

Alexander leaned toward the box he dropped earlier and picked it with both of his hands as Haruhi did the same.
"Alright, now, we just need to find the perfect location around this villa to make these fireworks blaze the sky with colors," he said and turned his head with a thoughtful expression. "Mmh... That's going to be kind of tricky, though. This place has a lot of great spots for that." Sighing, he looked back at Haruhi. "Um... I hate to say this, but I think we should ask Ryunosuke for help. Surprisingly enough, he will probably come in handy for us with these fireworks."

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: The Beach |
As Miyuki spoke pieces started to click, but on the other hand it would probably be better if Akemi explained the incident himself. If there's one thing Lucinda had figured out about Ryunosuke was that he didn't do things out of contempt or mischief. Perhaps there was something else underlying these "unfortunate" incidents. When Miyuki mentioned that Akemi seemed of more the "girly" type Lucinda couldn't help but take a few moments to actually look at Akemi. Lucinda didn't usually get a chance to exactly look at him nowadays being that it hurt her neck if she wasn't standing a good distance away. A younger her would've thought it was a shame. "Girlish" wasn't a word Lucinda could find herself using, she furrowed her eyebrows in thought.

Her gaze shifted on to Miyuki, allowing herself to focus on Miyuki's other words. Lucinda tapped her lips in thought, perhaps it was time to start on beach activities- As tempting as it was to start on her reading. Might as well enjoy the sun while it was still out. She found it a shame that men were Miyuki's bane. Lucinda apparently lucked out at the lotto of birth if she could be friends with Miyuki- or if Miyuki even felt that close to Lucinda in the first place. It wasn't like Lucinda wasn't confident she could try to be a good friend- It just wasn't very familiar compared to the other girls in her class talking about how their boyfriend cheated on them last night, or how hot a celebrity was or another. She refused to overestimate the relationship she had with the other people in the lover's club.

Lucinda suddenly realized that Miyuki was addressing her, 'Lucy-chan'. Miyuki's face had turned a shade of red, and Lucinda's cheeks followed turning a bit pink. Lucinda couldn't help an embarrassed expression to pull on her face, after all for her it took her awhile to simply switch honorifics. To some it might have been easy but not for Lucinda. Her mouth twitched into a smile as her hands slowly moved to her cheeks in happiness. The secretary resisted the urge to cover up her face entirely. Fortunately at that moment Akemi had answered for her.

In agreement she nodded although her voice seemed to be recovering, "Watanabe-kun is right, I wouldn't want to be the c-cause of your burnt skin. It's also not a problem at all." For her childhood friend, as a child she had excitedly called him "Ake-kun" but she didn't find it appropriate anymore- tempting, but not appropriate. On the other hand it was amusing to think that in mere moments the group was going to smell like roses or something of the sort. Wait. He noticed the scent what on earth was she- She heard someone clear their throat and she instinctively looked up recognizing the individual as Keita. She tilted her head inquisitively, a smile still embedded on her face. Her smile faltered when he suggested to teach her how to swim. "Oh." Her gaze shifted to the water. Her earliest memory of learning how to swim...

"You won't let me go right?", "No, no. I couldn't. I promise I won't let you go." She remembered a larger hand gripping hers as Lucinda attempted to float on her stomach, her legs kicking to stay afloat. She remembered her "mother" shouting at her brother as she was suddenly let go. Lucinda had sunk into the water and began to panic. A little bit later Lucinda was brought up to the surface not a word shared between them. Lucinda was brought to the shore and her mother had broken down sobbing about how she wasn't meant for this life.

It was a fading memory, but it was so clear in her mind due to the fear she felt. Lucinda suppressed a shiver, she knew that Keita had good intentions and that she shouldn't let the opportunity pass her by. As Akemi mentioned that they should all go swimming she finally made up her mind. "I'm a lost caus- I- I mean I can swim just f-fine. I prefer flo-floating that's it! Oh but if you don't mind- I'm in your care, that is if I get too carried away. I tend to overestimate my...." She didn't finish that thought but instead raised her hand above her head and flattened it motioning to her height. Lucinda was a bit reluctant to mention her lack of ability to swim. It wasn't something she was proud of after all. Lucinda wondered if she could really bluff her way through swimming. It couldn't be too hard from the way others did it so easily. Furrowing her eyebrows. She muttered under her breath in a sarcastic manner, "Like you aren't making a bigger fool of yourself." She bit her lip before giving Keita an apologetic expression. On the other hand she stood up dropping her backpack, if you paid attention you could tell that it held a great weight from the way the sand scattered when the bag hit the sand.

Calmly she folded her sweatshirt placing it on top of her backpack suddenly feeling self conscious without a baggy overlapping clothing piece. Lucinda took a couple of steps towards the water before turning towards the group. Subconsciously she let out a nervous chuckle before attempting to maintain a smile motioning to the water. "Shall we? Oh- Don't forget to apply sunscreen though. Especially you Miy-Miyuki-chan. Your skin is very lovely it'd be a shame if it became burnt." It wasn't so much about applying the sunscreen as it was acknowledging the newly bond. Lucinda found it very important to establish that as much as the sudden jump in honorific title made her a bit more than slightly embarrassed. "Do you mind if we finish this first, Assaragi-san? Then we can enjoy the water all together." She suddenly turned her attention to him, doing her best to give him a friendly smile.

Interactions:

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86

Mentions:

x Nobody x

Last edited:
0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - Beach
interacting with - @xLarius @MaryGold @DANAsaur
mentions - @Shinku⭐Kun

Keita felt a lump in his throat as he waited for a response from Lucinda. He felt like he was starting to sweat when Akemi spoke up practically inviting himself and Miyuki to join them. Kei tried to speak up "wha, actual, i mean." but his nerves wouldn't let him and he sighed. "Yes, let's all go swimming." He said in a forced friendly tone. He looked behind him not seeing any trace of Ryonosuke.

He could see that Lucinda was a little reserved about her swimming ability. 'She looks so cute when she's trying to act all tough' he thought to himself. He smiled and gave her the thumbs up, "you're in good hands Lucinda, I may not look it but I used to spend every summer in the pool. I'm pretty confident in my swimming ability." She still looked worried then dropped her heavy bag signaling she was ready to go.

She took off her baggy sweatshirt and kei experienced a new side of her. Her soft light skin, her cute face and her curves hugged by the tight swimsuit. Kei's face turned bright red, he pretended to cough, so he could turn and hide his face. As he was turned around Lucinda asked if she could finish applying sunscreen to Miyuki, he spoke up, "yea, please." She mentioned everyone needs sunscreen, Kei turned slowly. "Um, well speaking of sunscreen. I still need help getting sunscreen on my back. If it's not to much trouble, can you help me?"

Keiko

Makeup Artist
| L: Beach| I: Natsume | M: None.|
"Have I ever played?" Keiko repeated his question with a slight smirk as if his question was absolutely silly. She held up the clean ball with one hand while her other rested against her waist. "I've watched plenty of Haikyuu." In others; no. Keiko had never truly played a game of volleyball. At least, not against other people. She had practised on her own all of the time, even hoped to join a team back in middle school. Sadly, her parents were against her playing any sport. They were so overprotective it was a wonder how she did anything at all.

With a flick of the wrist, she tossed the ball lightly into the air only to catch it with the same hand. "Have you ever played?" She questioned. As strange as it was, she was hoping the answer was no. If he had never played it would be another perfect opportunity to impress her senpai with her superior volleyball playing skill. The thought may be a silly one, but it was one that Keiko was taking seriously none the less. There were one too many moments where her senpai demonstrated something that left her awed, even if most people could see it just because he played the bad guy too often.

The girl had never been good at masking her emotions or hiding her inner thoughts. Therefore, the hopeful look on her face was all too obvious. Subconsciously, she took the ball in bother hands and held the object to her chest. "If not, I could always teach you. It's quite simple."

"And once everyone sees my superior ball playing skills, they'll want to join in. We could even put in a wager to spice things up." The more she babbled on, the more excited she became. It wasn't as if she had a wager or prize in mind at first, but now that the idea was vocalized, she knew exactly what she wanted.

Tagged: @Akashi

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: The Villa: Kitchen | I: Reina | M: Kitchen Crew |

The moment Reina threw a bag of powdered sugar in his face, Mami had stopped listening. With a huff, he breathed through his nostrils, blinking his eyes in hopes of regaining his sight. Of course, it was a fruitless effort with the sugar blinding his eyes. Ignoring the voices that came from the others within the kitchen, he closed his eyes and blew away the free strands of blond hair on his face along with the powder. With each passing second, the more upset he became with Reina. He always knew she was a special case, but not to this degree. Calling him a hippo was one thing, but this?

Mami grumbled to himself as he wiped away the power from his eyes and reopened them. His once blurry vision was crystal clears as his gaze fell on his attacker. Mami had missed everything Sebastian had said in his grumblings and immediately forgot the comments Hagurome said in defending Reina. His eyes narrowed at her, openly glaring at the woman as he licked the sweet powder from his lips. "Cake?" He wondered aloud, it was the only bit he had gathered from all of their talking.

Taking his eyes off of Reina, Mami scanned the counter, looking for something, anything to throw back at her. How dare she throw powder in his face?! What could he throw back at her? As if answering his prayers, his magenta eyes locked onto the carton of eyes. The glare on his face melted and was soon replaced with an almost angelic smile. Mami wasted no time in taking the carton and pulling out a single egg. "For a cake, you'll need eggs, won't you?" Mami sweetly inquired.

"Here," Mami launched the egg into the air, aiming for Reina and watching it splatter against the back of her head.

Akemi

Consultant
| L: Beach | I: Lucinda, Miyuki, Keita| M: None.|

Akemi was a consultant for the club. In spite of not having too many relationships himself, he was still very observant. It was one of the many things that made him so good at his role. That and being generally popular even when he didn't like the attention. However, sometimes he too failed to be alert half of the time when it involved himself. It explained why his closest friends were only two to be exact and he never made an active move to expand that group. There were few people he felt secure enough to be completely open with.

Maybe that was why he hadn't initially noticed Keita's distaste for him until now. The forced tone in his voice was all too obvious to Akemi as he had heard it one too many times before. Mainly, those times included when his bullies pretended to kind to him in front of authorities. But he had no idea why Keita would dislike him. It wasn't as if Akemi had done or said anything harmful towards him? They weren't close and barely knew each other considering Keita was a new member.

Akemi thought to question his behaviour but decided to save it for later. His eyes wandered back over to Lucinda when hearing her shaky voice. "If you -" He began but paused when noticing her hoodie was no longer covering her body. Without thinking, he averted his eyes, casting them down to the golden sand rather than her swimsuit and pale naked skin. Oh, wait. What was he doing? Miyuki was also wearing a bikini but he hadn't looked away for her. "Haha, it's really hot." He laughed, hoping that the fact it was hot and he was already a bit red skinned that no one would distinguish his blush.

Very subtly, Akemi scooted away from her and breathed in deeply. Slowly, he began to recompose himself.

"Need sunscreen on your back?" He raised a brow at Keita. The idea of Lucinda rubbing sunscreen on his skin didn't sit well with him. Yet, he didn't want to be a hypocrite when he asked for her help. "I'll do it for you, then you can put some on my back." He offered with a smile, very proud of his idea. It was a win-win and moment for them to get closer. And he was not taking "no" for an answer. He knabbed the sunscreen bottle and poured a glob of its contents onto his hand before passing it off to Lucinda.

"Lucinda-chan, you should put some on too. You also have lovely skin." The moment he said it, he wanted to take it back. Akemi turned away and rubbed the sunscreen in his hands before he did Keita's back. The other boy was large enough for Akemi to hide his tomato face. Who said that? It sounded like one of the lines from his visual novel games or a shoujo manga.

"Oh!" His head perked up and he momentarily forgot his embarrassment. "If you don't want to go swimming, we can just dip our feet in the shore and build a sandcastle." He smiled nervously. "It was what I was trying to do before I got hit in the face with a volleyball." He only suggested it because she had seemed too nervous to get into the water. What type of best friend would he be if he hadn't noticed that? And it was his original plan, that was one of the reasons he had been looking for her. To invite her to build a castle.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

Miyuki smiled shyly at Lucinda, feeling a bit giddy that she accepted the nickname. To be honest, it was hard for the shy female to switch honorifics and it takes a lot of courage for her to do so but she was glad that it was worth it. After all, it made her feel closer to Lucinda and made her feel like she really did became her friend.

When Akemi mentioned the sunscreen smelling like roses, Miyuki got curious. "I don't think I've had a sunscreen like that before..." Well, not like I've been to the beach often. Mom is usually busy raising me while my aunts are too protective of themselves to go to the beach..

Miyuki was too wrapped in her own thoughts that she almost didn't notice Keita if it wasn't for his intimidating presence and the large shadow that's looming over them. The poor girl immediately scooted away from him out of instict, scooting a bit closer to Lucinda for some protection. But it seems her scooting closer to her friend was all in vain as Lucinda stood up, accepting Keita's offer of taking a swim.

Miyuki then blushed as Lucinda told her that she have a lovely skin and blushed even more when Keita agreed. She felt like her cheeks were already burning from all the blushing! Too embarrassed, Miyuki then replied "Y-Your skin is lovelier, Lucy-chan! Don't you think so Assaragi-kun? Akemi-chan?"

"B-Besides, I saw them staring so.. yeah. You have lovelier skin than mine"

Not realizing that she might have made things awkward, Miyuki then stood up, took off her jacket and placed it neatly next to Lucinda's before waiting or her turn to have some sunscreen. She knew it might take a while since Keita and Akemi wasn't done yet so in the mean time, she casted her eyes at the ocean just in time to see someone being swallowed up by the ocean wave.

Miyuki couldn't see who it was but she was kind of worried. How can she not be when everyone around her was busy and it seems no one but her saw it? "Um.." Already forgetting about the sunscreen, the black haired female quickly ran towards the crash site in fear that someone might have been injured.

But upon realizing who it was, she shook her head and muttered under her breath "Octopus head.." She can't believe she got worried at the person who dare perved at her! And why do we keep crossing paths? Sure its the beach but come on! Its like God is playing a trick on me

As much as she hated Ryunosuke, Miyuki still felt like she had to say something. What he did was dangerous! What if he didn't resurface after being swallowed by the wave? He'll waste everyone's time searching for his dead, useless body.

"H-Hey you!" she blurted out with her hands on her hips and a glare on her eyes. "Don't you have anything better to do? What you did was dangerous! What if you crashed into those jagged rocks over there?!"

"Just because I called you octopus doesn't mean you are one, you dummy. So stop doing dangerous things that might kill you. Baka"

Interactions: Lucinda | Keita | Akemi | Ryu[/hr]​

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki| Mentions: Lucinda, Akemi, and Keita

As Ryunosuke finished burying his legs from within the sand and taking off the random seashells from his chest, he proceeded to dust off some sand from his black hair with both of his hands. "Well, this is going to be a pain cleaning later on," he mumbled and he could hear Akemi's voice in his head, scolding him for not taking care of his hair. Ryunosuke scoffed while smiling as he remembered how he always been so careless about pretty much everything since he was a child, while Akemi was always really careful and attentive with everything around him, especially about his personal appearance. Ryunosuke may have a good hygiene, but when it comes to things like brushing his hair or neatly iron his clothes, well, he was too lazy for doing such things.

When he finished with his hair, Ryunosuke slowly stood up from the ground while picking his surfboard and turned his head to look at the ocean, smiling while reluctantly thinking if trying to surf again. Before he could make a decision, the typical and usual string of hair in the middle of his head perked up as he heard somebody practically yelling at him from behind. Curious, the black-haired guy turned his head to his left and saw no other than Miyuki. She seemed quite upset by something and apparently, it was his fault. Again. Blinking twice, Ryunosuke's smile froze in an awkward manner as he heard Miyuki scolding him in a rude way for his reckless behavior while trying to catch a wave.

"Geez, you don't need to be so mean and rude, though," he replied once Miyuki finished, pouting cutely while looking away. "I was just trying to do something new. I thought I could do it, but I guess I'm not made for surfing. Sorry for worrying you, okay?" He turned his head to look back at her with a smirk, clicking his tongue while pointing at her with his left hand with a "gun fingers". "And also for caring for me too. After all, I guess you have a heart, huh?"

Chuckling, Ryunosuke rubbed the back of his head while looking at where Lucinda, Akemi, and Keita were. They were applying some sunscreen on their bodies, so Ryunosuke guessed they were getting ready to go into the water. He tilted his head to his right, confused once again.
"Huh... Didn't Lucinda know how to swim?" he questioned himself mentally. "That's the main reason why she hates deep waters like the beach. Mmh... I can't believe Keita managed to convince her to go with him. Good job, tiger!" Ryunosuke raised his right thumb with a proud expression, happy that Keita was taking seriously his advice, which, honestly, he was quite surprised. Giving love advice was something that Akemi did pretty well instead of him. Not by nothing he was the Lovers Club's consultant.

Realizing that he may have got lost in his thoughts for too long, Ryunosuke turned his head to look back at Miyuki and finally noticed that she wasn't wearing her jacket anymore. He could see her sexy white, two-pieces swimsuit that went perfectly with her purple eyes and black hair. A slight blush quickly covered Ryunosuke's cheeks when he stared at Miyuki from head to toes for a while.
"Damn, she looks "sizzling hot" on that swimsuit," he thought and afraid that Miyuki could catch him staring at her red-handed, he quickly turned his head away, steam coming out from his nostrils. "Oi, it's so hot today, isn't it?" he said, waving his right hand in front of his face, trying to conceal his blush by acting out that he was hot because of the sunny day. Miyuki will probably lose her mind if she noticed that he was blushing because he was staring at her, which won't be good due to her androphobia. Besides, he already has a bad reputation with her, so it was best to avoid making things worse between them.

"S-So, um... What about if we join Ake-kun and the others over there, mmh?" he asked Miyuki, pointing at Akemi, Lucinda, and Keita. "I think they're about to hit the water."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Reina Chiaki

She really didn’t want to waste any more words on Mami or Sebastian. As a matter of fact, Reina didn’t even want to be in the kitchen with all of these lunatics. The only person that felt even remotely sane was Mamoru. She hadn’t interacted much with him but she felt he was a kindred spirit, also held captive by these strange overenergetic members. Reina sent him a pained look as if to say she understood his unease.

It was at this time that she heard Sebastian’s inappropriate comment. She scoffed at his bold words, wanting nothing more than to give him a much needed smack. Instead, she ignored his existence and paid attention to Hagurome’s instructions. With her face close to the bowl, she turned on the mixer onto the highest speed, wanting to be done with it but also curious about the process itself.

It was a mistake. The moment she turned it on, the mixture hit her right in the face. Accidentally inhaling some of the flour, she coughed and backed away from the rampant mixer. Adding insult to injury, something wet struck the back of her head. The unpleasantly gooey substance felt cool against her scalp, giving her goosebumps as it slowly trailed downwards.

She froze, unsure of what to do for the moment and simply stood in place blinking as if she would wake up from this horrible nightmare. Slowly, she turned to face the culprit while at the same time reaching for the site of impact. What she found did not improve her mood whatsoever yet she wasn’t sure how to react either. Reina pulled out a broken piece of shell and immediately recognized it as an egg. It was only then that she realized that Mami had indeed warned her of the oncoming projectile. She had assumed he was joking before but now that the egg had soiled her hair, the heiress knew that Mami wasn’t joking at all. He was waging war.

Anger bubbled up inside of her threatening to spill over much like the embarrassed tears in her eyes. It edged her on to retaliate, she had eggs on the counter beside her as well and had every opportunity to do so. Yet she didn’t. She looked over Mami with reddened eyes as if searching for why he would be so ruthless. In turn, she found he also had his face powdered at some point. Her back was turned when the two blondes suffered her attack from before. Furthermore, she didn’t even know what she tossed at them and couldn’t connect the dots.

Finding no satisfactory answer, the usual wave of calm washed over Reina. Without a word, she strode out of the kitchen. However, instead of running off to shower, she entered the living room and sat on the couch, staring at her hazy reflection on the tv screen. Out of habit, she pulled out her phone and put on her earphones, turning on the same INS playlist she was listening to on the ride to this hellhole. As usual, the lead singer’s clear as a bell voice managed to soothe her enough to sort out her turbulent emotions. Not that it made a difference. Reina glanced down at her phone and contemplated calling her agent to send her home. “Tempting...”

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Villa: Kitchen→Living Room

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Mami ,Sebby & Hagurome , Mamoru

@Kitchen peeps