Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

She was happy when her hug was accepted but also kind of bothered by being called “octopus head”. “What? Are you five? What part of my head resembles an octopus?” Not wanting to fight yet also wanting to address the issue, Ruri questioned Ruby. In the meantime, she washed the peppers in warm water, much like those people she watched on tv.

When she overheard Rain mention crepes, she grew interested and relayed the idea to her partner. “Hey, Mamoru. Wanna do cookies AND crepes with Shito-Shito? With two delicious things, we cannot lose! No! What if we make them with chocolate chips?! Wouldn’t that be awesome?!!!” Giddy about the idea, she quickly made up a nickname for Rain and grabbed her peppers. She washed them vigorously, wanting nothing more than to get to work.

The moment she turned her back on everyone, everything went to shit. Powders and Eggs went flying and the tension in the room was high. If she had known things would turn out this way, she would have never invited them all to join her to her little cook off. She would have made some of them judges instead. Sebastian’s shout made her turn around just in time to see Mami getting his face splashed with sugar despite the giant’s valiant attempt at protecting him. “Wha-”

She didn’t even get to make out a sentence when Mami sent an egg hurling to Reina’s head. ‘Ten points!’ Ruri mentally praised the blond on his good throw as the show unfurled before her. With her peppers in her hands, she lacked the means to stop them and looked to Sebastian for help containing the situation instead. “Sebby-chan, do something!”

Interactions:
Villa Kitchen
Sergeant-at-Arms
Rain&Ruby
Sebby
Mamoru

Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru watched and hoped that Rurin got it, but she didn’t. Her mind was already on track for what it was and Mamoru had no way of stopping it. He frowned a little, did he really have to go along with this? He was somewhat upset that he had to be in this, but he’ll evacuate the kitchen as soon as the cookies were done. It wasn’t long after that Reina gave him comforting look, he realized he wasn’t the only introvert here on the whim of an extrovert. He felt a kinship with Reina even though he had never talked to her. He was filled with a little bit of calmness, that all went to hell in a matter of a few seconds though. From Ruri suggesting to make more food, to the sugar bag exploding in the other two’s face. It wasn’t long after that he looked back over to Reina again only to see her pulling the biggest possible mistake you could and setting an open mixer on high. There was sugar and flour all in the air and Mamoru kinda stared at the whole situation confused. Especially when Mami hit Reina with the egg.

“Eh...um…” Mamoru was at a loss for words. After all what do you do when you’re in a situation like that.Even though Reina had started it, Mamoru couldn’t help but immediately side with Reina, due to the whole kindred spirit thing and honestly he kind of didn’t like Mami based off the way he entered the kitchen, it almost seemed like he wanted to start something, but in the end Reina did start it. Mamoru was wrestling who was in the right or wrong in his head, but when Reina left Mamoru had one clear thought in his mind, I think this might be my shot to escape. He looked back at Ruri who had peppers in her hand for some reason and spoke, “I think I should check if Reina’s okay..” He backed out of the room and followed the heiress to the living room. He was still a shy individual so he stood outside of the living room for a bit mustering the courage to talk to his senpai. He felt that he was growing a little bit. Things were going to change for him, after this people wouldn’t seem scary at all.

That all changed when Reina pulled her phone and headphones out. He realized that if she was similar enough to him, the comradery of sitting and listening to music would be enough. So that’s what he did, Mamoru walked into the living room, headphones already in and sat next to Reina, flashing her an awkward smile. He put on his favorite band as usual and just read manga on his phone while sitting in silence. He didn’t know if it would work but he certainly hoped so.

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi’s villa => Kitchen=> Living Room

Musician/Entertainer

@There’s a bunch of people here in the kitchen. @Iceydaze

[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]unnamed.gif

Sebastian look over to the scene with wide eyes as he watched Raina with raw egg over to her head and watched her leave. he turn quickly to Ruri when he called him

“Sebby-chan, do something!”

she said to him as he look at her and he gaved her a comforting smile and nodd so that she wont feel uncomfortable in the situation anymore

he gently catched his breath and he turn to mami and frowned " mami thats not nice." he said as he sat down feeling tired from looking down for too long " i know Reina isnt in the right mood but that doesnt mean you have to fight back from what she did" she said to him and he grab in a clean towel and a clean napkin from his pocket and he wiped the powdered sugar off his face as he handles him the napkin

" listen mamy-kun im not going to anyones side here and i know you only try to protect yourself from Reina's action... but" he sigh " woman can be very scary really ...im not going to lie. but sometimes its better to ignore them than to preceed" he said to him " today ive seen another side of Reina and i dont know whats between you two but i hope and pleased that someday you both can forgive and forget to from what happen" he said as he look at him and smile " you know the powdered sugar added the cute look in your adorable face it made you look more sweeter" he said trying to cheer him up and sigh.

he might fail on cheering someone up as he look up at him and he rememberd about reina. she must have been so sadden of what mami did after all she got herself splatterd some powder and ingrediance that haguromen prepared for her so he stand up and playfully petter Mamis head as he was amazed at hows mami's hair was so soft and golden as he stop and pulled out " go in and join with the others for awhile mami im going to prepare you a hot bath once you return in the dorm" he said as he walk out of the kitchen

walking. he grab some new sheets of towel in a bathroom stall of the dorm and he saw Momoru and followed him and saw him looking over to Reina.

Reina was listening to her phone while listening to a music as he smile a little and look over to mumoru as he watched his action feeling confused why he just sat in beside Reina and read up his manga like he dint know what just happen to her. he then proceed on walking over and infront of reina

as he take a big gulp of air ' well here goes nothing ' he thought as he look at her

" m m m m m m m miss re re reina" Sebastian cough 'what the hell was that!' Sebastian thought as he sigh and take anoter deep breath. being this close to her just made his heart beat up so wildly and fast

but. the image of mami suddenly came in his thoughts. why was he so affected now that he meet mami. now that he is infront of his crush with his heart beating so purely he felt as if he is being a traitor to mami and with her heart feeling like it has been drip by poison ' what is this?' he thought placing a hand to his heart

he then shook off the thought and look at Reina within his gold eyes " here please use this towel please" he said as he offered her the towel and bit his lips and close him eyes

" im very very sorry of what my friend did to you but i hope you forgive him " he said as he bowed at her " please accept this towel so that you can clean yourself up" he said as he open his eyes

" food up in the head even raw can take attention to ant they might kidnap you" he said with a little smile as he place the towel down beside her and he bowed again

" im really sorry. again please forgive mami" he said as he bowed at her
as he gave her a small smile and he bowed again

as he watched her he place a hand over to his chest " i dont know whats wrong between you two. you can call me that i must be an idiot for saying this but you two should talk to each other about this please. nothing is too late " he said with a bow

Interaction: Mami and Reina
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads @Wyborn

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
hagurome gasp when she watched reina as she watched the egg fly over to her head as she frowned in worry amd look at her brother " brother please do something" he said as she shiver and watch the scene as she dint know what to do or how to resolve anything and she was so scared that a fight might start so she hide under the table and hugged her kness and place her hand over to her head not knowing reina already left and as well as the others while she remain there shacking and telling herself everythings gonna be alright like her mother told her to take in soke deep breaths

she look around and she dint found Reina as she grow curious " r reina?" she called as she peek out of the table worriedly and she saw Ruby " w weres reina?" she ask her as she frowned she felt sad leaving her new friend

Interaction: Mami, ruri,bob,rain,ruby
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rads
Bob deeply sighs as he looks under the table and see ha chan there and then says" Not sure ha chan it seems no one wants to make jerk chicken so i'll help you with the cake, so please come out from under from under the table if you feel like makeing it with me after the cake". He then kneels down and offers his hand to ha chan his body so well built that anyone behind him watching can see his muscles. i'm not one to take side but in this case sabby is right he should of just let it go, the princess will have a hard time adjusting with out the other stuff'.

Rain sighs a little then says" Ruri san i try not to be a killjoy or rude but the nick name you gave me is really naff, so if your going to give me one please think of a good one, that aside we can make a type of Spanish crepe since you have peppers". Rain paused for a minute then says" Also i think mami should leave and go and cool off i get people are trying to help but sometimes one needs time to think about what they have said and done".

Ruby gently sighs and says" normally i would say something mean to mami but given what the others have said and the tenseness of the room i'll play semi nice, as for your hair ruri it doesn't kind of look like a baby octopus to me and nah i'm five but it would be screwed up if i did have mind of a five year old one day".

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Storage shed at Villa
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: Ryunosuke
Haruhi was glad to hear that he wouldn't mention anything to the others. They were her friends, but it was just better this way. She was their club president after all. A light shade of pink came over her cheeks though as she listened to his response. The incident was pretty embarrassing in some ways, getting upset over such a small creature. At least it ended fine. She gave him a smile.

She finished picking up the rest of the fireworks that had fallen out of the box and picked the whole thing up into her arms as Alex had grabbed the other. She nodded at his comments and started to head out of the storage shed, but she paused when he mentioned about finding the right place. It would be tricky. There were a lot of options. Then Alex suggested getting Ryunosuke to help.

"These are a lot of fireworks too," Haru replied. "And since he already knows too, so we can still keep it a secret for the others. I want them to be fully surprised." Ryunosuke already ruined the surprised for himself when he overheard them, so they could use him to help set all of it up.

"Come on, let's go find him. But we need to make sure the others still don't find out." She gave Alex a smile, then she walked out of the shed with him. She figured Ryunosuke was still at the beach. Once they were out, she put down the box temporarily, and then shut the door of the shed.

"I think one of us should go find him and bring him here. If we take the boxes close to the beach where the others are, someone else might find out. They might be distracted with having fun, but I don't want us taking the chance of another member finding out our surprise. And then one of us will stay back here with the fireworks to make sure nothing happens just in case."

There really wasn't much that would most likely happen back there, especially when everyone else was probably having some fun either on the beach or inside of the villa, but she just wanted to make sure in case someone came back there. She would have to come up with some excuse and hide the evidence until they went by.

"I'll stay here. You go get him," Haruhi then said. She figured if someone came, she would be able to get them to go away better than Alex would. She was the boss after all. Meanwhile, she would also have the time to think of some way to thank Alex for saving her from falling, even if he said it was something he would have done anyway.

Reina Chiaki

Her eyes closed as if the sight of reality would worsen her mood. Instead, she fully immersed herself in the bliss of her bias’ angelic voice. However, it wasn’t as if she didn’t notice Mamoru’s existence. It was more a case of not paying him any mind. In any case, at least he wasn’t going to hound her with forced concern. At the very least, his company wasn’t unpleasant and she found some solace in that fact.

Bit by bit, she rebooted and her calm was no longer forced. Reina fell back into her usual degree of apathy just in time for someone to come bug her again. When she opened her eyes, the sight that greeted her was less than welcome. The giant blond came to a stop before her, offering a towel along with an apology. Reina stared at it with no intention of taking it at first but eventually took it anyway. However, instead of trying to wipe away the egg from her hair or the powdery mixture on her face, she simply placed the towel on her head as she mulled over Sebastian’s suggestion.

“Oh?” It would be a lie if she said she wasn't skeptical about it all. Mami also had a bit of a stubborn streak. She had a feeling that if they were to talk it out, they’d just end up arguing like usual. To an extent she was used to it and only wished to move on. At the end of the day, she was only around to play with Haruhi. ‘Ah, right. She wouldn't like this would she?’ Recalling the text she had yet to send, Reina decided to leave it be as a draft just in case. It wouldn’t hurt to at least finish off the first day, right?

“Sorry, could you leave? I don’t think a talk will happen anytime soon. It’s about as likely as me getting kidnapped. Mami isn’t exactly reasonable, alright? If he wanted to talk, it would be him standing here and not you. It’s best we put it all behind us and just avoid each other for now.” Just because she wouldn’t leave, it didn’t mean she wanted to hang around the two blonds. Her eyes narrowed at Sebastian as if to threaten him to leave. Unfortunately her powdered face didn’t help the situation and instead made her look more ridiculous than her strange plan to avoid each other.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa: Living Room

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Sebby @Elusive Thorns

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: The Beach |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lucinda seemed to radiate flowers at the thought that they'd be swimming all together. On the other hand she wasn't sure if Keita was exaggerating about his swimming skills to make her feel safe, all the same it was a nice gesture. Besides what the heck did he mean he didn't look like it? What did he think he looked like?! Lucinda let out a bitter sigh, if she was tall she wouldn't have to worry about swimming. Lucinda was glad that everyone was asking for sun protection but all the same there was a major problem with this fact. "You all forgot your solar protection?" She frowned. It was amazing to Lucinda that nobody in the group had multiple sunburns or something of similar accord. When she returned home she had to keep some sort of secret stash in her bathroom cabinet based on how many people required it.

Lucinda didn't seem to have to think about a reply to Keita when Akemi offered in her stead. It was like him to take the opportunity to make a new friend and personally she was pleased as Keita was still a newbie. She didn't want him to be without a friend or helper if she was sick or had to miss a meeting or two. It was better safe then sorry after all. Besides it couldn't hurt to have a new male friend or two. As Akemi set the bottle back into her hands she was going to turn towards Miyuki when Akemi commented on how she herself had lovely skin. All of a sudden she dropped the bottle in surprise a simple, "Ah." fell out of her mouth. It didn't help when Miyuki mentioned that they were staring. Was her appearance really that weird? She was well aware of how many layers she wore on a daily basis.

Her eyes widened and she turned to look at him but instead faced Keita in which she rapidly moved her head away furrowing her eyebrows her face becoming even redder. "Mi-Miyuki-chan-" She watched as the other female ran off and Lucinda stepped to follow but instead stopped in her tracks noticing exactly who it was. Anti-male Miyuki running towards Ryunosuke? Perhaps they had already made progress in their relationship. Of course it would've been stereotypically romantic had it been the other way around but she'd take what she could get. They deserved a moment or two to themselves. She slapped her cheeks trying to focus on the matter on hand as Akemi once again spoke up she hesitated remembering the massive size of the last "castle" they built but instead she shook her head. "I told Assaragi I'd go swimming with him, besides if we're going to build a for- castle it'd be better if we were cooler but when we get to it it'll be bigger than last time. Ah! Do you think the moat could be in the shape of a rabbit?! Then I could send a picture to uncle!"

Lucinda always had a enjoyable time building castles with Akemi. It was nostalgic. She remembered when they were children she'd spend time making two separate castles, one for herself and one for Akemi so they'd have their respective borders but Lucinda always invaded his castle anyways. It was a jealousy sort of situation especially when Akemi returned and personalized his own castle.
Interactions:

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86
Mentions:

Ryunosuke Akiyama x @Shinku⭐Kun

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - Beach
interacting with - @MaryGold @xLarius
mentions - @DANAsaur

Kei was smiling thinking of Lucinda rubbing lotion on his back when all of a sudden he felt big hands on his back. "Ake..mi?" He said unsure how to respond. He looked at Lucinda who seemed pleased they were getting along. Keita forced a smile and in cheery tone spoke up. "Thank you, Akemi. I appreciate your help and I'll be happy to put some on your back as thanks." Before the sun block was returned Kei took a handful and slathered it onto Akemi's back. As he rubbed it in his feeling of a missed opportunity caused him to put more strength in it than he thought. He gripped tightly on Akemi's shoulder. "Ok, looks like you're done Akemi, Well then let's go."

It was time for Lucinda to get her sun protection when Miyuki mentioned both Kei and Akemi were starring. Kei immediately turned red, he put his hand over his mouth to cover the red. "I um Miyuki?" He called out as she ran off. He smiled then looked at Lucinda, he laughed nervously. "I was just noticing how it suits you." He then realized that Miyuki mentioned Akemi was starring too. Kei looked at Akemi he felt rage for the first time. He walked over to Lucinda who was talking to Akemi and grabbed her by her hand. "Come on Lucinda we should get started."

Kei pulled Lucinda away and headed towed the water. He stood in front of the water and watched the waves crash on the sand. "Ok Lucinda let's get started." He walked into the water up to his thighs and held out his hand. "Come on Lucinda, let's go ahead and get started."

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

“Eh? What’s wrong with Shito Shito? Is Zaa Zaa better? Para Para? Potsu potsu! That one is super cute!” Ruri carefully took note of his expression as she counted off the names on the hand that wasn’t holding the peppers, refusing to stop until he had some kind of positive reaction. “Tlaloc? PikaPika? Raichu! Raiden!” Ruri was so focused on picking a suitable nickname, she completely missed Mamoru’s departure. It wasn’t until she finished off firing off the third round of names, that she gave up and noticed her neighbor’s disappearance.

Setting the peppers down onto the counter, Ruri searched the kitchen for any sign of mamoru. Only after checking every cabinet did she realize he had left. She was so used to him being by her side, a sense of unease settled in the pit of her stomach. “I gotta go.” She patted Rain’s shoulder as if to console him over the fact that his parents were unnecessarily cruel for giving him such a name. “Yare yare, foreign names are too difficult. You’re on your own. I’m gonna go look for Piano.”

On her way out, she stopped by the door, suddenly remembering Ruby and Mami. “Oh, that’s true. If you really did have the mind of a five year old, no one would probably ever date you, huh? Ah, not that anyone would anytime soon with your tsuntsun habits.” Unaware, or rather not caring if whether what she said was offensive or not, her gaze then fell onto Mami. “Don’t forget to clean up your mess,okay?” Carelessly shoving the responsibility onto his shoulders, Ruri left to search the villa for Mamoru. Luckily enough she didn’t have to go far to find Mamoru sitting on the couch listening to music.

“Piano, are you okay?” Ruri loudly called out to him before taking a seat beside him. Subtlety wasn’t in her dictionary. Even if it was, it wouldn’t apply to her anyway. In any case, her words and actions had always been unrestrained. Now that she had returned to Mamoru’s side, she took one of his ear buds and stuck it into her own ear, choosing to listen to music with him. Since he found all music pleasant to the ears, there was bound to be at least one song she would like as well. “Can you not cook? We can do something else if you want. You could have just said so.” Ruri always liked to have fun but if it made Mamoru uncomfortable, there was no point in it.

Interactions:
Villa Kitchen>Living Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Rain&Ruby
Mami
Mamoru

Shione Higurashi

iri_flina_by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwawg.jpg

Tactician| Location: Beach | Outfit: [spoili]
Iri-Flina-lvawD0ndY-b.jpg
[/spoili]
Interactions: Haruhi @ScarletNova | Mentions: Akemi (@MaryGold ), Lucinda (@xLarius ), Miyuki (@DANAsaur ), Keita (@Kurogane86 ), Reina (@Iceydaze )

After assessing the damage on Akemi, Shione ended up retreating under the nearest stretch of shade she could find, a conveniently placed beach mat under a huge beach umbrella. She was certain that those weren't there before a few seconds ago so for something like that to spontaneously appear out of nowhere must be Griselda's way of showing considerations since she's well aware of the girl's distaste for particularly hot weather.

Besides, Shione was certain that no one else here could pull off something like that without alerting any of the club members.

As she was getting herself comfortable on the beach mat, she couldn't help but smile wryly at all the attention Akemi was getting. First, it was Lucinda, who she had noticed to already have a close relationship with the redhead.

"Judging by how familiar they are with each other... childhood friends, huh? They may be good friends now but if this were your average romance manga, then everyone knows that the chances of them ending up as a couple are slim to none. One or both of them would be preoccupied with maintaining the status quo and remain as good friends to the point that it'd be pretty difficult for a romantic development to happen between them." She mused.

Since she was quite away from the group that had formed around Akemi, she should be out of earshot, making confident enough to speak her mind.

Shifting her attention to Miyuki, a pang of jealousy quickly started to form inside the silver haired girl. The girl was a bombshell beauty and according to her research, is a candidate to becoming one of the most popular girls in school. 7/10 guys in all the year levels have a thing for her and she's actually pretty great at what she does. The only drawback to her personality is her severe androphobia. Other than that, Shione was confident that the club would do just fine if she does end up quitting the club after this training camp.

"I've also noticed that she's developing quite a relationship with Ryunosuke-san. To think that she's even better than me in that aspect... looks like this club would really do just fine without me."

These jealous thoughts were quickly repressed and replaced with curiosity as she witnessed how the new guy, Keita-san, tried to get Lucinda away from Akemi. What happened next would make any BL lover scream in excitement and perhaps even have a nosebleed but Shione never really developed an interest in that genre.

"A love triangle, I see... Lucinda, you lucky punk. Though I guess you're still oblivious to the fact huh? Makes me pretty jealous again though. It seems like everyone's falling in love in this trip except me."

Suddenly, she had realized the full scale of the blunder she was in. Aside from her Childhood friends who were also club members, Shione had not ever developed a meaningful bond with the rest of the club members. She was so busy trying to play cupid and finding love herself that she had neglected trying to befriend anyone else in the club.

How could she expect any of the guys to fall in love with her if nobody knows she even exists outside of club activities.

"So I lose no matter what, huh? I guess I deserve it if I had failed to notice how bad things are until now. I need to find Haruhi and talk to her about this in private. Spoiling everyone's fun because of my resignation is the last thing I want to do right now."

And so Shione started scouring the beachside as well as the inside of the Villa for Haruhi. The only thing she did find out after her search was Reina seemingly upset about something. As much as she wanted to comfort her friend, the soon to be former tactician of the lover's club has her own problems to deal with.

"If Haru's not here then where on earth had she wandered off to? The only place I hadn't looked for her at is..."

Upon opening the door of the shed located behind the villa, Shione was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief when she came face to face with Haruhi.

"Oh, Haru! I'm glad I finally found you. Listen, I know you're pretty busy right now but I need to talk to you about something in private. It's pretty important and I would really appreciate it if we could talk about it now. " Shione pleaded.

"But if you don't have any time to spare for me at the moment then we could do it sometime tonight... it'd be pretty bad if the others hear what I have to say anyway."

"I understand that I shouldn't be beating around the bush about this so I'll just tell you what it is I wanted talk to you about."

After a heavy sigh, Shione faced Haruhi and gave her a bitter smile. She could feel the last vestiges of restraint leaving her body before her words could and by the time she opened her mouth to speak, the waterworks had already started to flow.

"When this training camp is over... I'm quitting the Lover's Club."

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

"I was just trying to do something new. I thought I could do it, but I guess I'm not made for surfing. Sorry for worrying you, okay?"

"W-Worry?!" Miyuki sputtered, dumbfounded and aghasted at what Ryunosuke just said. Me? Worry about him? Those words combined in a sentence was so foreign to her that it was hard for her to comprehend. There is no way I am worrying about his well being! I am just concerned for Haruhi that's all! No way in hell that I am worried about him

She was about to say something smart and cunning to stop him from thinking of such ridiculous thing when Ryunosuke suddenly added more fuel to the fire by clicking his tongue and pointing his fingers at her in a gun like manner.

"And also for caring for me too. After all, I guess you have a heart, huh?"

That was the moment completely lost it. She was so mad that she just stood there and fumed! She didn't speak and just glared hard at Ryunosuke. Her eyebrows were scrunched while her lips was pouted, her nails digging hard into her skin for clenched her hands too hard. She really can't believe him!

Miyuki wanted to blow up and give him a piece of her mind but decided against it. It was hard for her to make that decision but she was slowly realizing thst fighting with him is exhausting! For the past hour, all she did was fight and yell at him. To be honest, its starting to take a toll on her. If this keeps up, I might not be able to enjoy this day..

Reluctantly unclenching her hands, Miyuki let out a huge sigh and crossed her arms. If she wants to enjoy the beach, she needs to do something about Ryunosuke. That means I need to.. The words that would complete the thought almost made her vomit. The black haired female then swallowed hard in preparation on what she was about to do.

"Look octopus head.." Miyuki started, crossing her arms harder before looking away from him "As much as I hate to do this, what if we had a.. had a.. t-truce?"

"I-I mean, I hate you! I really really hate you!" She justified, a blush now slowly creeping into her cheeks "But fighting with you is draining me! I want to enjoy the beach but I can't do it with you always annoying me so I want us to have a truce."

"BUT ITS FINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. I MEAN, ITS NOT LIKE I EXPECT YOU TO AGREE OR ANYTHING, YOU DUMMY!"

Realizing she practically screamed, she quickly closed her mouth and felt embarrassed eveb more. Ugh, why is this so hard?!

Trying to not embarrass herself evej further, Miyuki then turned around and startef walking towards the ocean water, still forgetting that she didn't apply sunscreen "W-Whatever. I'm going to join Lucy-chan and go swimming."

Interactions: Ryu[/hr]​

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Storage Shed | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Shione

Alexander followed Haruhi out of the shed, glad that she liked his idea of asking Ryunosuke to help them find the perfect spots to put the fireworks they found. However, knowing how troublesome he was, Alexander just hoped he didn't mess this up and disappoint Haruhi. That wasn't an option he was taking and something he definitely won't let happen.

"I'm going to make sure tonight's going to be a night to remember," Alexander thought with a determined smile, holding the box of fireworks tightly. "And who knows... Maybe tonight I will finally tell Haruhi my..." Alexander's wild thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Haruhi began to talk to him, putting down her box of fireworks. Widening his eyes in embarrassment, Alexander shook his head to snap back to reality and quickly looked put his eyes on Haruhi, smiling awkwardly. "A-A-Ah, yes... I-It will really be a bummer if everyone finds out about this surprise," he replied with a cute stutter and light chuckle, trying to calm down himself. "Alright then. I'll go find Ryu-kun and you stay with these things."

After that, Alexander lowered himself to put down his box of fireworks at the same time Shione came onto the scene. Noticing her, Alexander gave her a friendly small smile and was about to greet her, but he heard that she wanted to speak privately with Haruhi. By observing her expression, it was obvious that whatever she wanted to say, it was of important and serious matters. Clearing his throat, Alexander slowly began to walk away, but because Shione couldn't wait for him to leave, she decided to tell Haruhi a decision that may change the Lovers Club drastically: Shione wanted to leave the club after this camp.

Alexander's eyes widened as he accidentally overheard her, beginning to walk away quickly. "Shione's leaving?" he mumbled with surprise and he felt that something about her decision was off. Alexander wasn't that close to Shione, but he knows her well enough to know when she's hiding something. Does her departure from the club have to do with her "curse"? Probably, and because Alexander knew how much Shione loved the Club, he promised himself to find out what's really going on with Shione, and who knows, maybe he will make her reconsider her decision. He also wanted to do that because Haruhi probably will feel sad if one of her best friends leave her club, thinking that she failed as a President.

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:

When Ryunosuke turned his head to look back at Miyuki with a carefree smile, a drop of sweat appeared on his forehead as he noticed that she was beyond pissed. She did her best to keep her calm composure and not to yell and insult him, but Ryunosuke could read her by simply looking at her grumpy expression. He guessed she was like that because of him, AGAIN, but wondered for what exactly. Did he said or did something that upset her that badly? Or... Did she found out that he was staring at her sexy swimsuit!?

Sweating and smiling nervously, Ryunosuke looked away while rubbing the back of his head with his right hand and when he was about to apologize to Miyuki for whatever that made her upset, his eyes widened when she suggested a truce between them. "O-Oh? A truce?" he asked, quickly turning his head to look at her purple eyes, kind of confused. Were they in some kind of war he didn't know all this time along? Apparently, Miyuki, in fact, considered Ryunosuke her enemy. It was really harsh, but he guessed he somehow deserved it.

What Miyuki said next was like being slapped across the face for Ryunosuke. When she said that she hated him a lot, the poor black-haired guy smiled sadly, tears coming out of his eyes like waterfalls. "W-Wow, okay... That was really mean, by the way," he said, looking at her while waving a white flag, surrendering and trying to tell her to just stop. "Fine, let's have this "truce" you are talking about. I also want to enjoy this camp to the fullest with everyone... Including you, Miyuki-chan." And he just did that. He called Miyuki with a friendly honorific as if they were friends already. Typical of Ryunosuke, though.

Sighing deeply and smiling, Ryunosuke held out his right hand toward Miyuki to shake it and close their truce, but she was already leaving to join Lucinda, Akemi, and Keita. It was a sunny and hot day, but suddenly, Ryunosuke felt as if he was in the middle of the artic as he felt how cold and mean Miyuki was. "I did say I would make her smile by the end of this camp, but, damn, this is really hard," he mumbled, sighing deeply with frustration. "I need a good strategy here... Because I don't think a Master Pokeball will be enough to get her." Pouting, Ryunosuke took out an actual Master Pokeball from his pockets and looked at it sighing sadly, "Shame. I bet you were ready to catch her, aren't you?"

hxhA0fR.jpg

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions:| Mentions: Miyuki, Akemi, Lucinda, Keita, and Haruhi

"Ryu-kun! Oiii~!"

Ryunosuke widened his eyes a bit as he heard a familiar voice calling him from behind. When he turned around to look at the person that was calling him, it was no other than Alexander. He came from a path that leads somewhere deeper into the villa, probably another area that was located away from the beach. "Oh, hey, Alex-kun!" Ryunosuke replied with a smile.

When Alexander reached him, he looked at the Pokeball Ryunosuke was holding and raised his right eyebrow. "Um... What are you going to do with that, Ryu-kun?" he asked him while glaring at him with a suspicious expression, which made Ryunosuke smile nervously. "A-Ah... N-Nothing exactly" he replied while slowly putting back the Pokeball in his pocket. "Definitely NOT THINKING to catch Miyuki with it, if you ask me." Sighing deeply, Alexander crossed his arms and shook his head. "Dude, stop harassing Miyuki already and be nice with her," Alexander said, more like a scold to Ryunosuke.

Pouting, Ryunosuke rolled his eyes away from him and crossed his arms. "Hmph. Tell that to her. She literally hates me for no reason. But whatever, man. What do you want?"

Alexander let go a quick chuckle as he enjoyed messing around with Ryunosuke, but now, he has a better "mission" to complete. "Do you remember the surprise Haruhi and I have for everyone?" he asked Ryunosuke, which turned his head to look down at him. "Ah, yes, the fireworks. What with them? Did you guys found them?" Alexander nodded. "Yep, and right now, we just need to find the perfect spot to put them and light the sky later this night. I was thinking about and just realize you may be the perfect person for this task." A scoff escaped Ryunosuke's mouth as he heard Alexander. "So, um... In other words, you are throwing at me the job you're supposed to be doing?"

"Ah, I knew I could count on you with this, Ryu-kun!" said Alexander with a cheeky smile, raising his thumbs at him. Ryunosuke widened his eyes and glared at him with a shock expression. "Damn, you tricky slacker!" he said and clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes to his right. "Well, I have to admit that I actually know the perfect spots to place fireworks in this place, so... I guess I have to force myself to help you. After all, I don't want to let down Haru-chan." Alexander nodded in agreement.

"However, I have one condition, though," Ryunosuke said while looking at Akemi, Lucinda, Keita, and Miyuki at the beach. A smirk formed on his lips. Blinking in confusion, Alexander tilted his head to his right. "Go ahead and say it," he said, kind of reluctant. Ryunosuke turned his head to look at him with his smirk wider. "Let's play a quick game of Beach Jousting Fight with them." As Ryunosuke pointed with his index finger at Akemi and Co., Alexander widened his eyes and shook his head quickly. "Oh, no, no, no! HELL NO! I ain't going to sit on your neck and let myself be pushed by somebody else again, baka! Besides, I don't want to ruin my hair."

A loud chuckle came out from Ryunosuke, which made Alexander frown with annoyance, his right eye twitching. "Ah, now I remember why most everyone thinks you're so girly, Tanuki-kun!" he said, mocking Alexander. Gasping with shock, Alexander growled and lifted his fists, entering in a boxing pose. "How dare you!? Fight me now, you bully! I've seen Rurin making some cool moves, so be ready to feel the pain train!" As Alexander threw a punch toward Ryunosuke's gut, the tall guy quickly dodged it and began to run away, laughing out loud. "LOL! You're just a wimpy short guy, Tanuki-kun!" he said, only feeding Alexander's rage. "I WILL KILL YOU NOW, RYUNOSUKE AISAKA! COME'RE YOU!"

Alexander was chasing Ryunosuke from behind, which was running for is dear life toward Lucinda, Akemi, Miyuki, and Keita. "Watch out! Angry Tsundere Shota incoming!" he shouted while laughing. Alexander growled angrily and he had the funny appearance of a cute small bull with cute little horns. "I swear I'll get you for this!"

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Villa's Shed
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Shione (@Accelerator)
Mentions: Ryunosuke
Haruhi released a happy shy and placed her hands on her hips as she watched Alex put down the second box next to hers. She was about to nod to him about going to get Ryunosuke when Shione came over. In a sudden panic, worried that Shione might see the surprise, Haruhi pushed the boxes away with her feet so they wouldn't be seen. She turned to face her close friend and smiled, trying not to draw attention to them.

And she hoped she didn't hear her and Alex talking about them. Haru didn't want anyone else to find out about the surprise until they were supposed to. But something was odd with Shione. She was acting a bit weird and had said that she needed to talk to Haruhi about something important in private.

"You know you can always talk with me Shione," Haru then said. She was about to motion for Alex to leave so they could be alone like Shione wanted, but he seemed to be already walking off. "Go ahead, what is it?"

Haruhi listened to what she had to say. And for a couple seconds Haru was completely quiet. "Eh?" was all she could get out. She blinked a few times. Was Shione joking? Was she trying to punk her or something like that? Some kind of really mean joke? But Shione wasn't like that.

And there were tears. Haruhi knew that this was serious. Something was going on. Suddenly, Haruhi wrapped her arms around her friend and held her close into a hug. Quit the club? That was not something Shione would do on her own, there had to be something more to this. And Haruhi wasn't going to let it happen. Shione quitting the club would be one of the worst things ever to happen to Haruhi.

"What's going on, Shione?"
Haru then said. "And I mean, really going on. It's obvious you don't really want to say that. So, tell me the truth. Whatever is going on, whatever is making you say that, we can fix it because I'm not letting you quit this club."

Shione had been one of Haruhi's close friends since they were young. And Haruhi knew that Shione was a perfect match for the lovers club. She was one of the founding members with her. Haruhi could remember when she first mentioned the idea to Shione, that she wanted to make a club that played cupid for the students. Shione had been there the whole time. This was not something she would just quit.

Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru eyes darted back in forth between Sebastian and Reina. A confrontation wasn’t what he wanted to see and he had hoped it would be defused before it became a shouting match or something like that. He was relieved when he heard the familiar voice shout and ask him if he was okay. That was Ruri, Yep, Ruri is totally the best girl!

Mamoru thought to himself. Before he knew it she was already sitting next to him listening to his music. Mamoru had to resist the urge of just hugging Ruri and never letting go. At times Mamoru just felt like this. These intense wants to just hug Rurin. He never fully acted on it, but he did find ways to make more excuses for him to touch her. I think Ruri is saying stuff but I have no idea what she’s saying, but man does she have a nice voice.

Mamoru began to open his mouth when Ruri stopped talking but he hesitated His brain churning with ideas on what to say and the most blaringly loud one began to speak. ”Rurin lets go to the beach. It looked nice on the way here and I really need fresh air. There was way too many people in there at once. My heart couldn’t stop beating it felt like it would pop out…” Mamoru said without realizing he had answered Ruri’s question. For some reason speaking out loud filled him with courage, he grabbed hold of Ruri’s hand and stood up pulling Ruri slowly as he began to leave the room. Stopping before stepping between the threshold. “Reina, I think you should wash up, my mother has always told me that flour isn’t good for the skin and I think you should take care of it before it causes problems and Sebastian…..” He thought a minute, what would he say to him….”PDA is weird!”Mamoru really just blurted out the only thing he couldn’t help but think of. His ears grew red from the embarrassment and he sped away with Ruri in tow before anyone could reply. His ear bud had fallen out of his ear so now it was just a weird sight with his phone and his pocket and one earbud in Ruri’s ear. Mamoru had come out of the living room but at the same time he had no idea where he was. Honestly if Mamoru was in a grocery store, he’d probably get lost while following the directions. ”Ruri I’m lost…”

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi’s villa => Living room => Random hallways

Musician/Entertainer

@ Sebastian @ Reina @Ruri

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: The Villa: Kitchen | I: Kitchen Crew | M: Sebastian, Reina, Ruri |

Cute? Sweet? What on earth was Sebastian saying? He was most definitely not any of those things. Of course, his many fans had called him so countless times. But they were Crazies, and the term never applied more to fangirls. Though he loved them, they were a bit delusional. For starters, how could they call him cute when they never saw his face and two they shipped him with the other members who were like brothers to him. And for Sebastian to call him cute too? It was enough to make him huff and cross his arms over his chest, not at all aware this action might prove the taller male's point.

Still, Mami did feel slightly bad for his actions. Sebastian was right, he should not have retaliated. He should have been the better man and let it go, instead, he had lowered himself to get back at her. In doing that, he not only disappointed himself but his new friend. His lips pursed to the side as he thought about it. Mami had few friends as it was, which was why he always hung around the Lovers Club. He couldn't afford to lose anymore, especially not one like Sebastian. The boy was too kind. Even now, he went ahead to prepare him a bath. Mami would never admit it, but he was now truly starting to feel bad for his actions.

And then Ruri instructed him to clean up before vanishing.

"Oh, what the hell!" He huffed, his arms falling to his side and his fist clenching. Who did she think she was? If he hadn't already caused enough trouble, he too would have bailed. "They didn't even cook anything." He grumbled before going to the sink and picking up a rag. He first began by wiping down the counters thoroughly. When Mami did clean, he made sure to do a good job of it. Some people claimed him to be a clean freak.

His magenta eyes wondered over to the remaining people in the kitchen,"I'll clean everything up, don't worry about it." It would only be for this one time. He did want to make up for his unwarranted behavior. The blonde went back to washing the counter top, hoping to make it spotless in the process as he began quietly singing an INS single to himself. Singing always made him happy, it also calmed him.

Akemi

Consultant
| L: Beach | I: Lucinda, Miyuki, Keita, Alexander | M: Ryunosuke.|

A small smile blossomed on Akemi's face when Keita began putting the sunscreen on his back in return. "Thanks Kei-aaahhh ..." He but his bottom lip when the other boy practically almost crushed his shoulders. It appeared Keita had more strength than he guessed. Akemi remained quiet and took it in stride, everyone already thought him rather girly as it was. Miyuki herself didn't even treat him as if he was of the male specimen. Still, he couldn't help but wonder what he had done so wrong to deserve the pain he seemed to be getting on all sides today.

The redhead did not have to think about for long because Miyuki's comment took him off guard.

That Miyuki! "What? I was not staring! My eyes just got stuck for a minute, baka!" Akemi involuntarily yelled, feeling a deep shade of red. As if to prove his point, he rubbed his eyes. He wasn't angry, just embarrassed. Didn't Miyuki have any basic manners, how could she blurt that out so easily? However, she didn't stick around and wandered away again in Ryu's direction. Maybe those two belonged together. They were both kind of insensitive many times at other people's expense. And they were always somehow drawn to one another, were they not? Or maybe, he was simply overthinking things.

Akemi released a puff of hot air from his mouth, mumbling "baka" to himself over and over again. His fist clenched on his knees, he paused and turned to look at Lucinda again when she made a request. "A rabbit?" He repeated and couldn't help but smile a soft but fond smile at her. Keiko wasn't the only bunny lover in the club. "Sure, we could even put up as the insignia for the - " He wasn't able to finish before Keita took her hand and whisked her away.

"Oh! Wait for me!" Akemi jumped onto his feet, but stopped to quickly gathered his pails that held his tools and ran after them.

The sand near the water was squishy, Akemi observed. It would be perfect for a sandcastle. He dropped his things a safe distance before joining the others. "It appears Ryu is bringing trouble our way." Akemi chuckled softly. This time, he was prepared though. He ran ahead to grab his pail again just to fill it with the cold seawater. "You need to cool off, Alexander!" He said before tossing the water onto the short tsundere.

Shione Higurashi

ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

[/spoili]

Interactions: Haruhi @ScarletNova | Mentions: None

Stupid. How could she be so stupid? For starters, why would she even give Haruhi the option of discussing this later if she's gonna open the floodgates soon afterward. She had built a reputation of being one of the dependable "Senpais" all these years only for that image to shatter in a single second. Who'd even think of relying on her if she couldn't keep her emotions in check. If the others saw her in such a broken state then her standing in the club would drop to an all time low.... though with the way things are, she wouldn't need to worry about it in the first place.

This was meant to be a simple goodbye... yet why does it hurt her so much? It's not like she's transferring to a new school or moving away somewhere. She'd still be able to see everyone at school and they'd still be her friends. All her brother wanted was for her to quit the Lover's Club. Deep down, she knows the answer to that question... Saying goodbye to the club felt like abandoning who she truly is.

She managed to snap out of her thoughts when Haruhi began questioning her. Shione wanted to avoid revealing the true reason why she decided to leave all of a sudden but it seems that her old friend was more perceptive than she had imagined. That also meant she can't make a half-ass excuse like she'd grown bored of playing cupid or tired of watching strangers fall in love while she's left wondering how that feels like. Even if she had gotten jealous seeing the couple candidates they match falling in love, Shione still felt a sense of pride when she considers that she had a significant role to play in making sure the candidates find happiness with each other. In short, she can't just tell a lie since there's a really high chance that she'd be seen right through by her childhood

Heaving a deep sigh, the One-Eyed Cupid began telling the truth surrounding her imminent departure to her dear Club President.

"I appreciate you saying that, Haru... I really do. If it was up to me, the idea of quitting the club and abandoning what we have worked hard to build for the past 3 years would never cross my mind..." Shione replied while forcing herself to give Haruhi an enthusiastic smile.

But soon enough, that fake smile gave way to a grave expression, and her forcibly cheery voice transformed into a solemn tone.

"But my brother gave me an ultimatum: Find love during this Training Camp or retire from the club altogether. You of all people should know about the circumstances surrounding my family. For us siblings, our older brother's word is law."

"Besides we both know that it'd be impossible for me to find a guy who.... who'll genuinely love me during this training camp. Not to mention one who can withstand my curse. Even if I find someone I'm interested in, chances are, they won't be interested in me. I've barely made any lasting bond with any of the other members after all since i was so busy getting caught up with planning events for our clients. That said, I can't expect any of them to just fall head over heels for me right? No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I'm bound to lose. So this isn't something we can fix, Haruhi. It'd be easier... for both of us if you just let me go and give me a proper send off. It's not like we're not gonna see each other anymore once I quit the club right? That is if you'd still want us to be friends once this is over..."

She had stopped crying a while back but the words she just told her friend threatened to make her lose control of herself again. She hated crying specially in front of her friends because it made her feel weak and vulnerable. But Haruhi was different. She had been there with her from the very beginning. Way before her family's fall from grace when Shione's parents died in that freak accident. She stayed by her side throughout her family's ordeal and supported her to this day. If there's one person in the world that she would not mind seeing her in such a pathetic, vulnerable state, it was her dear childhood friend.

Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru eyes darted back in forth between Sebastian and Reina. A confrontation wasn’t what he wanted to see and he had hoped it would be defused before it became a shouting match or something like that. He was relieved when he heard the familiar voice shout and ask him if he was okay. That was Ruri, Yep, Ruri is totally the best girl!

Mamoru thought to himself. Before he knew it she was already sitting next to him listening to his music. Mamoru had to resist the urge of just hugging Ruri and never letting go. At times Mamoru just felt like this. These intense wants to just hug Rurin. He never fully acted on it, but he did find ways to make more excuses for him to touch her. I think Ruri is saying stuff but I have no idea what she’s saying, but man does she have a nice voice.

Mamoru began to open his mouth when Ruri stopped talking but he hesitated His brain churning with ideas on what to say and the most blaringly loud one began to speak. ”Rurin lets go to the beach. It looked nice on the way here and I really need fresh air. There was way too many people in there at once. My heart couldn’t stop beating it felt like it would pop out…” Mamoru said without realizing he had answered Ruri’s question. For some reason speaking out loud filled him with courage, he grabbed hold of Ruri’s hand and stood up pulling Ruri slowly as he began to leave the room. Stopping before stepping between the threshold. “Reina, I think you should wash up, my mother has always told me that flour isn’t good for the skin and I think you should take care of it before it causes problems and Sebastian…..” He thought a minute, what would he say to him….”PDA is weird!”Mamoru really just blurted out the only thing he couldn’t help but think of. His ears grew red from the embarrassment and he sped away with Ruri in tow before anyone could reply. His ear bud had fallen out of his ear so now it was just a weird sight with his phone and his pocket and one earbud in Ruri’s ear. Mamoru had come out of the living room but at the same time he had no idea where he was. Honestly if Mamoru was in a grocery store, he’d probably get lost while following the directions. ”Ruri I’m lost…”

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi’s villa => Living room => Random hallways

Musician/Entertainer

@ Sebastian @ Reina @Ruri

Shione Higurashi

ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

[/spoili]

Interactions: Haruhi @ScarletNova | Mentions: None

Stupid. How could she be so stupid? For starters, why would she even give Haruhi the option of discussing this later if she's gonna open the floodgates soon afterward. She had built a reputation of being one of the dependable "Senpais" all these years only for that image to shatter in a single second. Who'd even think of relying on her if she couldn't keep her emotions in check. If the others saw her in such a broken state then her standing in the club would drop to an all time low.... though with the way things are, she wouldn't need to worry about it in the first place.

This was meant to be a simple goodbye... yet why does it hurt her so much? It's not like she's transferring to a new school or moving away somewhere. She'd still be able to see everyone at school and they'd still be her friends. All her brother wanted was for her to quit the Lover's Club. Deep down, she knows the answer to that question... Saying goodbye to the club felt like abandoning who she truly is.

She managed to snap out of her thoughts when Haruhi began questioning her. Shione wanted to avoid revealing the true reason why she decided to leave all of a sudden but it seems that her old friend was more perceptive than she had imagined. That also meant she can't make a half-ass excuse like she'd grown bored of playing cupid or tired of watching strangers fall in love while she's left wondering how that feels like. Even if she had gotten jealous seeing the couple candidates they match falling in love, Shione still felt a sense of pride when she considers that she had a significant role to play in making sure the candidates find happiness with each other. In short, she can't just tell a lie since there's a really high chance that she'd be seen right through by her childhood

Heaving a deep sigh, the One-Eyed Cupid began telling the truth surrounding her imminent departure to her dear Club President.

"I appreciate you saying that, Haru... I really do. If it was up to me, the idea of quitting the club and abandoning what we have worked hard to build for the past 3 years would never cross my mind..." Shione replied while forcing herself to give Haruhi an enthusiastic smile.

But soon enough, that fake smile gave way to a grave expression, and her forcibly cheery voice transformed into a solemn tone.

"But my brother gave me an ultimatum: Find love during this Training Camp or retire from the club altogether. You of all people should know about the circumstances surrounding my family. For us siblings, our older brother's word is law."

"Besides we both know that it'd be impossible for me to find a guy who.... who'll genuinely love me during this training camp. Not to mention one who can withstand my curse. Even if I find someone I'm interested in, chances are, they won't be interested in me. I've barely made any lasting bond with any of the other members after all since i was so busy getting caught up with planning events for our clients. That said, I can't expect any of them to just fall head over heels for me right? No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I'm bound to lose. So this isn't something we can fix, Haruhi. It'd be easier... for both of us if you just let me go and give me a proper send off. It's not like we're not gonna see each other anymore once I quit the club right? That is if you'd still want us to be friends once this is over..."

She had stopped crying a while back but the words she just told her friend threatened to make her lose control of herself again. She hated crying specially in front of her friends because it made her feel weak and vulnerable. But Haruhi was different. She had been there with her from the very beginning. Way before her family's fall from grace when Shione's parents died in that freak accident. She stayed by her side throughout her family's ordeal and supported her to this day. If there's one person in the world that she would not mind seeing her in such a pathetic, vulnerable state, it was her dear childhood friend.

Time skip from the kitchen a couple of hours ago

Ruby is planing to get some tools for gardening and give haru some of her bento, After walking for a while she happened to find the shed and with out thinking she opens the door, knowing it's to late to take back what's happened she says" i wasn't trying to walk in on you two but your going to be angry given things so before you do i'll come out and say it".
".I'm not going to lecture you about love because i don't fully understand it and had enough drama with mami and princess peace, it's true i'm not as close as you and haru are i don't even know if some like me for the real me but that's not the point right now.".

" But i do know most people aren't with out their problems and i do know what it's like to feel trapped and alone". " I know i'm a total bitch sometimes and can be very hot head or cold to be people thus misunderstood and thus in a similar boat to you, but when i think about it cursed or not i've started to want something more".

Ruby pauses for a minute then says" I have an idea how about you ask my brother to go on a date it would be good for both of you because he's never had a girlfriend even though he can be scary as hell he's really decent guy". " Lastly if you run away now it your probely the type that will grow to regret it later on".

Last edited:
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

The course of events took a sudden turn. One moment she was happily listening to music, the next Mamoru spat out the longest sentences she had ever heard him say. On top of that, there were no awkward pauses or fumbling of words. It was as if he exploded and became a stranger. Ruby's words failed to reach her ears for at the moment Ruri was completely focused on Mamoru. To be more precise, his hand. He took the lead so abruptly, she didn't see it coming and her thoughts and emotions were thrown into disarray. Even if he told her he was going to take the lead, she would have never believed it.

Stunned into silence, Ruri found the sudden role switch as interesting as it was nerve wracking. A faint blush warmed her cheeks and the sweetest of tickles made her heart flutter rapidly. It was as if her heart was large bee with tiny wings, yearning for the blue sky yet stuck grounded by the weight of an emotion she understood very well; confusion. She couldn't tell whether her mind was working overtime or not working at all. Since he was so determined to go to the beach, she could only obediently follow along like a puppy.

Unexpectedly the sudden switch passed as quickly as it came. Just one step out of the room and he was already lost. Ruri couldn't contain the giggles bubbling up and filled the hall with the sound. After letting out all of that built up tension she tightened her hold on his hand and hugged his arm with the other to help her balance as she stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "I've actually got a secret.. I'm actually not sure where the beach is either. Don't tell anyone." She put a finger to her lips as she admitted her brain fart to him before taking the lead again and pulling him towards the exit. "But I do know where the exit to this manor is. We can just sniff out the beach once we're outside, yeah?"

With a warm smile, she took her role of leading back and did just that. It wasn’t too hard. The beach was pretty easy to find and soon she could see the others playing happily in the distance. Since Mamoru had just explained the need for air, she didn’t joined them and instead found a nice spot just for the two of them. “Hm? What would you like to do? Sandcastle? Swimming? Can you swim?” After firing off a few questions, she finally released his hand and started to remove her white t-shirt, revealing her Striped swim top. Even if she was half undressed and ready to play, she still had enough sense to patiently wait for Mamoru’s answer. As she did so, she kicked off her sandals and enjoyed the feeling of the sand beneath her toes.

Interactions:
Villa→Beach
Sergeant-at-Arms
Mamoru

• Love
Reactions: Jack

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Shed
Interactions: Shione (@Accelerator) and Ruby (@Rads)
Mentions: none
Haruhi was trying to be calm in this situation, for her friend, but it was hard when she heard the girl crying. She just wanted to cry too. But she had to be strong and focus on the problem so she could solve it. It almost seemed like Shione wasn't going to tell her the real reason though, like she was already ready to give up.

But finally she spoke. So, it was about her brother. Haru should have known. She knew he was the head of the family after their parents had died. His word really was law there. But Haruhi wasn't going to take that sitting down. She held onto her friend more tightly as she let her cry it out.

She then was about to speak when someone beat her to it. Ruby. Ruby had heard some of what happened. Shione was probably not going to like it at all, she'd probably be pretty angry later on when she wasn't so upset. But Ruby was right in some of the things she was saying.

"All right," Haruhi then said. She released her friend and started to wipe the tears away from her face. "Don't you know who we are, Shione? We're the lovers club. If your brother wants you to find someone to love and to have him love you back, then so be it. Don't give up just yet. We're the lovers club after all. This is what we do. And since it's for someone really important, it's even more important to get the happily ever after result."

She gave her friend a smile. "I think what Ruby is saying is that why give up yet when we have time to try. And we'll find you someone for you, curse and all. After all, I love you Shione, and I'm not cursed back because of it. We have a ton of great guys here, so we'll be able to figure out the best one. We'll get all the girls to help out. And you won't have to leave because I won't let that happen."

Shione should know that Haruhi wasn't going to just let this happen. So, she was just going to have to deal with it even if she didn't want it. "At least try it for me, okay?" Haruhi understood that Shione believed she had a curse, that no one would love her and that it wouldn't work out anyway, but it was a best friend's job to be with her friend through everything and get her through everything. After all Shione didn't really want to leave and in the end, finding someone for her would be the greatest reward because she would be happy.

[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]
b4fb416a4ce5f451c5c9c186dc30016b7f678342_hq.gif

slightly happy, Sebastian look up at Reina as she picked up the towel that he offered to her making him smile slightly though it sadden him to hear her next answer. yes, she was right to say that he shouldn't be the one to say sorry to her were in fact it should have been his friend Mami. thought he thought to himself if he try to put them together it might end into a fight. he know to himself that he has no right to cut into the two of them for many reasons. one. he dont know why they fight . second. he doesn't know their background except from reina who he discovers as a Model a Queen it kinda make him feel so low knowing of her high life and high standard which it was so impossible for him to meet her level knowing he was just a low life boy who have a disgusting family background and from the hopes no one will find out about it

he showed her up a kind smile and nodded "alright miss Reina" he said as he wanted to tell more but he bit his lips to shut himself up. he look up at her with his Nocturnal eyes and he slowly stand up "i hope that you and mami would get along someday. you know because Mami..." he stop "he isnt really a meany as you look onto him. he is just well miss judge " he said as he sigh "but as time come you will know that he isnt a meany after all for sure i know mami has a kind heart. " he then place a hand to his chest "deep inside i know he does" he said as mami's image showed into his thought making him blush. he sigh and quickly shook his head and covered his cheeks before anyone can notice making him grow more confused why he suddenly felt like running back to him like the wolf were the Alpha wanting to get back to his--- . 'no thats kinda creepy CMoon!' he mumble his nickname to himself as he sigh.

he look at Reina with a frown and back to mami 'whats wrong with me?' he though to himself.

he liked Reina since the first time he saw her. she was the one!. she was the one who make her jelly heart turn into a burning crisp of fire that even though she might not realized he even know he existed he would like to imagine a life with her. well that is if she would like to return back the feeling he has for her. but another thing that was confusing him the most was when he saw Mami he would act so strangely and have lots of mystery into his heart that he coudnt answer. but he shouldn't act quickly maybe the feelings that were starting to build up inside him were just the feeling of a new found friendship from the little blond boy

the blond boy... Sebastian's eyes snap open when he remember that he was coverd in flour and promised he will prepare him a hot bath in their room "i got to go thank you very much miss reina" he said quickly giving her a bow and quickly stepping to the door but when he was about to leave he quickly stop and look at momoru with a raised brow of curiosity "momoru" he said looking down at him as he chuckle "whats a PDA?" he ask him as he scratched the beck of his head but look at him as the guy tried to ran into Ruri making him feel bad to himself that he might have scared him off "im sorry momoru" he said to him with an apologetic bow

Interaction: reina, momoru, ruri
who he is thinking right now: Mami
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads @Wyborn

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]

Hagurome look at bob's hand for a moment before smiling "t-t-t-hank y-y-y-ou bob" he said as she take his hand and gently moving out under the table with a shiver. she look up at him and nodded "yy-y--your right! b-b-bob-kun this w-w-w-woudnt h-happen! i-i-f t-they left it a-a-as it i-s-s b-b-b-ut im s--sure there are s-s-side to why i-i-it happend!" she said as she stand up and smile "a-a-and y-y-yes id life! to make some j-j-jerk chicken with you a-a-after the c-cake!" she said as she look around and saw mami as she gasp and hid behind bob shivering

she alwasy shiver from everyone's precense and that is what she is very sad about. if only she was strong like her sister but she coudnt but then when he sing she suddenly felt calm and relive. it was amazing he has the voice of an angel but she know she have heard that voice from somewere which made her curious as she look up at bob and back to him "t-t-that was a n-nice song!" she said as she squeak and hide behind bob again
Interaction:bob,mami
mention: @Rads @MaryGold
[/fieldbox]