Shione Higurashi

ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

Tactician| Location: Villa Shed | Outfit: [spoili]
Iri-Flina-lvawD0ndY-b.jpg
[/spoili]

Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova ), Ruby (@Rads ) | Mentions: None

After pouring her heart out to Haruhi, and willingly allowing her to see her in such a vulnerable state, the last thing Shione wanted was for anybody else to hear what she had just said. After all, the reason why she went out of her way to get Haruhi alone was for them to have this private conversation together. But apparently, the shed was not a private enough place to hold that conversation as made apparent when Ruby entered the shed, admitting that she had been eavesdropping on them before giving her some "advice".

To say that the Shione was angry would be an understatement. Under normal circumstances, she would have sent the subject of her anger flying several feet into the air and into a world of pain. However, she had already lost control of her emotions one time too many for today. Besides, Haruhi was here, and Shione wouldn't want her relationship with her to be strained just because of she couldn't control her anger.

She needed some sort of compromise, a way of showing Ruby she was upset without raining her full wrath upon the outsider. So, upon turning around, Shione gave Ruby a sickeningly sweet smile and slowly approached her.

"My my, what do we have here? Looks like somebody is a little lost right, Haruhi-chan? Though for someone who'd merely gotten lost, she could have just left instead of listening to other people's private conversations, right? I mean isn't that the very basics of manners? " Her sweet smile and cheerful voice betrayed the message she conveyed to Ruby.

Soon her sickeningly sweet smile transformed into a crooked grin as she glared daggers at the girl before her.

"You could have left the moment you heard us talking inside here... You could have just pretended that you didn't hear anything and just left... but Instead of just leaving after eavesdropping on us, you have the audacity to tell me what to do? As if we were friends this whole time? Even if some of the things you said is true, that doesn't excuse you for what you did!" The silver haired girl exclaimed in frustration.

As if to further express her anger towards Ruby, Shione clenched her fist and punched a large wooden crate beside the eavesdropper so hard that her fist went cleanly right through it. Thankfully there was nothing inside or else she might have destroyed it too.

"I'm asking you, for your sake. Please leave now..."

Any sane person would have ran away by now after witnessing first hand that particular display of anger. In fact, as Shione was pulling her hand out of the broken crate, she was banking on Ruby taking that chance to leave the shed. However, in the event that Ruby decided to stay, Shione decided to pull Haruhi with her towards the very back of the shed. Turning back to Haruhi, she smiles bitterly and gives her an apologetic look.

"I... I'm sorry Haru... I was just so... so angry that someone other than you heard what I meant only for you to hear. I'm usually a lot calmer than this, but lately it seems like I tend to lose control of my emotions like what happened just now. I know what that girl was saying had some truth in it but I just couldn't bring myself to forgive her for what she did. I mean how can I even consider being in a relationship with the way I am now, right? I'm the worst... maybe that's why nobody's been willing to put up with me for so long." Shione said in a regretful tone. "I wouldn't be surprised if that girl started to develop a grudge against me after what happened between me and her."

After heaving a heavy sigh and thinking about what Haruhi had told her earlier, she begins addressing her friend once more.

"I guess we can try, Haruhi... I've got nothing to lose at this point. Heck, I'm so desperate, I might even consider dating a girl if I'm not compatible with any of the guys. Most people at school think I'm a tomboy anyways. Though I think after what happened, we can cross Ruby's brother off the list. It's too awkward to consider him at this point considering what happened between me and his sister."

This was her last chance of staying in the club.... Finding love isn't something one can do in a tight schedule but due to her circumstances, if she still wants to be part of the Lover's Club by the time this training camp is over, then she no longer has a choice. That said, Shione, one of the founding members of the Lover's Club, never expected that one day she'd become a client of the club she formed with Haruhi 3 years ago.

"And for the record, Haruhi... Even if you do love me, you aren't affected by my curse since we're just friends... Though a piano's gonna fall on you from the sky at some point if ever we go beyond that and... well started dating, And that's not even a joke... that's how one of my last relationships ended."

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Sebastian, blue, dotted"]
b4fb416a4ce5f451c5c9c186dc30016b7f678342_hq.gif

slightly happy, Sebastian look up at Reina as she picked up the towel that he offered to her making him smile slightly though it sadden him to hear her next answer. yes, she was right to say that he shouldn't be the one to say sorry to her were in fact it should have been his friend Mami. thought he thought to himself if he try to put them together it might end into a fight. he know to himself that he has no right to cut into the two of them for many reasons. one. he dont know why they fight . second. he doesn't know their background except from reina who he discovers as a Model a Queen it kinda make him feel so low knowing of her high life and high standard which it was so impossible for him to meet her level knowing he was just a low life boy who have a disgusting family background and from the hopes no one will find out about it

he showed her up a kind smile and nodded "alright miss Reina" he said as he wanted to tell more but he bit his lips to shut himself up. he look up at her with his Nocturnal eyes and he slowly stand up "i hope that you and mami would get along someday. you know because Mami..." he stop "he isnt really a meany as you look onto him. he is just well miss judge " he said as he sigh "but as time come you will know that he isnt a meany after all for sure i know mami has a kind heart. " he then place a hand to his chest "deep inside i know he does" he said as mami's image showed into his thought making him blush. he sigh and quickly shook his head and covered his cheeks before anyone can notice making him grow more confused why he suddenly felt like running back to him like the wolf were the Alpha wanting to get back to his--- . 'no thats kinda creepy CMoon!' he mumble his nickname to himself as he sigh.

he look at Reina with a frown and back to mami 'whats wrong with me?' he though to himself.

he liked Reina since the first time he saw her. she was the one!. she was the one who make her jelly heart turn into a burning crisp of fire that even though she might not realized he even know he existed he would like to imagine a life with her. well that is if she would like to return back the feeling he has for her. but another thing that was confusing him the most was when he saw Mami he would act so strangely and have lots of mystery into his heart that he coudnt answer. but he shouldn't act quickly maybe the feelings that were starting to build up inside him were just the feeling of a new found friendship from the little blond boy

the blond boy... Sebastian's eyes snap open when he remember that he was coverd in flour and promised he will prepare him a hot bath in their room "i got to go thank you very much miss reina" he said quickly giving her a bow and quickly stepping to the door but when he was about to leave he quickly stop and look at momoru with a raised brow of curiosity "momoru" he said looking down at him as he chuckle "whats a PDA?" he ask him as he scratched the beck of his head but look at him as the guy tried to ran into Ruri making him feel bad to himself that he might have scared him off "im sorry momoru" he said to him with an apologetic bow

Interaction: reina, momoru, ruri
who he is thinking right now: Mami
mention: @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Wyborn @Rads @Wyborn

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hagurome Grey wood, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]

Hagurome look at bob's hand for a moment before smiling "t-t-t-hank y-y-y-ou bob" he said as she take his hand and gently moving out under the table with a shiver. she look up at him and nodded "yy-y--your right! b-b-bob-kun this w-w-w-woudnt h-happen! i-i-f t-they left it a-a-as it i-s-s b-b-b-ut im s--sure there are s-s-side to why i-i-it happend!" she said as she stand up and smile "a-a-and y-y-yes id life! to make some j-j-jerk chicken with you a-a-after the c-cake!" she said as she look around and saw mami as she gasp and hid behind bob shivering

she alwasy shiver from everyone's precense and that is what she is very sad about. if only she was strong like her sister but she coudnt but then when he sing she suddenly felt calm and relive. it was amazing he has the voice of an angel but she know she have heard that voice from somewere which made her curious as she look up at bob and back to him "t-t-that was a n-nice song!" she said as she squeak and hide behind bob again
Interaction:bob,mami
mention: @Rads @MaryGold
[/fieldbox]

Ruby coldly smiles as she heads to the garden with the stuff she needed before hand and thinking' pain is nothing new to me, i hated my aunt god she was a ultra bitch and want to kill her but with ha chan there it wouldn't of worked, but that aside the only reason i didn't go to break your noise is the fact i felt bad for you'. ' sure i could of pretended but that still wouldn't help you' 'sure it was wrong but at the end of the day i get the feeling you'll start finding what your looking for'. ' i'm not going to hold a grudge but the next time haru isn't around i'm going to give you a fair warning because i'm not one that takes kindly to threats'.

Rain felt a chill down his neck 'sure ruby isn't as strong as him, but she is a herbalist and has had a few masters train her in material arts in secret it's not something she would tell ha chan because she wants a different path for her like me' Rain notices mami clean the place thinking i get the feeling it's going to be a crazy camp i'm not sure if i'll find some one but who knows i shouldn't count my chickens to soon.

Rain walks over to bob and ha chan and says"
I'll help you with the food, also ha chan there's some things i want to talk to you about in private later both will help you in the long run". " I got to admit though given things so far it's off to a very mixed start for me i just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass". Rain pauses for a minute then says" I get you mean well by trying to get others interested in me but humans can be complex creatures so each needs to be talked to and dealt with in different way".

Interaction:bob,mami

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jack

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Shed
Interactions: Shione (@Accelerator), Reina (@Iceydaze)
Mentions: Ruby (@Rads), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Ryunosuke and Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Haruhi knew Shione since they were young, and considering she had files on everyone in the school for the club, it was obvious that she had them on both Ruby and Shione as well. In fact, she had them for all the members of the club, though she wasn't going to mention that to anyone. Anyway, from what Haruhi knew, she began to worry when Shione responded back towards Ruby for overhearing their private conversation. Those two would definitely clash if given the chance.

But Haru was prepared in case something happened, ready to take action if it got worse. However, Ruby simply gave in and walked away for now. The situation might come back up later on, but Haru was relieved that Ruby decided to leave for now. She really appreciated her giving Haru and Shione the chance to continue this conversation alone.

"It's okay, Shione. I know," Haru commented to her friend. She understood that she was just upset and in a very emotional state. She didn't mean to get so angry with someone who was just trying to help. They could figure that stuff out later. It was more important to work on the biggest problem at hand.

Haruhi gave Shione a smile when she heard that she was at least willing to try, but it seemed like she didn't have much hope for the future. "I know you don't think it will work out, but we won't know until we try, right?" she then said. "You might not have long, but you should at least fight for it. We never backed down from any challenge before."

Haruhi then pulled out her cell phone, who knows where she had it considering she was wearing a swimsuit, and then texted Reina.

Reina!! We have a major girl emergency and Shione really needs our help!
We have until this training camp is over to find Shione a boyfriend or else she has to leave the club.
We need to inform all the girls and get their help on this.
We'll get Ryunosuke and Alex too.

She sent the text to her best friend and then looked back at Shione with a smile. "I know you don't like having many people in your business, but this ones too important not to get all of the girls' help. I just texted Reina and we'll get the others in too. We'll find you a boyfriend by the end of the training camp and you'll be able to stay."

Yes, she had added Ryunosuke. After all, he was already taken. He was so cute with Miyuki. And Alex, well, Alex was Alex. She just automatically included him in.

Last edited:
146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

LocationHaruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Akemi (@MaryGold ), Lucinda (@xLarius) | Mentions: Miyuki and Keita

Alexander just wanted to get his hands on Ryunosuke and punish him for having the guts to mock his appearance. He may act tough and try to ignore that fact, but deep inside, the poor Alexander always had some insecurities due to his kind of girlish appearance. Thanks to that, his school days in Elementary and Middle schools were tough for him, as he was the target of bullies most of the times. Everything changed when he grew and matured mentally and physically.

"When I'm done with you, you will definitely respect me, Ryunosuke!" shouted Alexander, growling angrily while chasing Ryunosuke, which was laughing out loud, dodging Alex's punches and kicks. They ran between and around Akemi, Lucinda, Miyuki, and Keita, not realizing they could trip or accidentally hit them in the process.

"You need to cool off, Alexander!"

That annoying voice was familiar to Alexander and he hated it so much. Curious to know why in the world Akemi spoke to him, Alexander stopped chasing Ryunosuke and slowly turned around, glaring with an annoyed frown at Akemi. "What the hell did you-" Alexander's blue eyes widened with awe as he saw Akemi tossing some water from a pail to him. Everything happened so quick that he couldn't react on time. So, the poor Alexander was hit with some cold seawater right through his face. A loud gasp escaped through Alexander's mouth as he took a few steps back, lifting his arms a little bit as he felt his face, hair, and clothes soaked.

The little Tanuki felt silent and slowly looked at himself with surprise and confusion. When he finally realized what just happened, veins popped on the right side of his forehead. "Why the hell that was for, baka!?" Alexander angrily asked Akemi, whipping his head to give him a death glare. "How dare you do this to me!? You ruined my hair! Uugh, I will get you!" With a thirst for revenge, Alexander looked around the sand and spotted another pail. Growling, he took it and quickly filled it with seawater.

Chuckling evilly, he turned his head to look back at Akemi. "Time for a quick shower, Akemi!" Alexander shouted as he lifted his pail and threw the seawater at Akemi. He was laughing evilly loudly, but unfortunately for him, the water completely missed Akemi and was heading toward Lucinda. Realizing it, Alexander stopped laughing and put his hands over his head, shocked with his eyes wide open. "O-Oh, no! Watch out, Lucinda-san!"

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletNova
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/c3/e1/65c3e168829833aa15bcb80ba87a32e7.png

Ruby watches the interaction of the four thinking to her self for a few minutes, it's been two years and i still don't know nearly enough about haru and people that try that hard often have something to hide, so it's time i start looking into who she really is the question is how to go about it being to direct doesn't always work'.
Ruby then heads into the water and starts to swim not really caring if people joined her, she likes swimming so being at the see is fun and apart from her sister and her brother she's used to being alone.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
[spoili][imga][URL][URL][URL]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/URL][/URL][/URL][/spoili]​

Miyuki then began making her way back to the group in hopes that she will finally be able to swim and maybe perhaps enjoy the rest of the day in peace. She felt like she had forgotten something but decided to not think about it. Sure she can feel some stinging sensation on her skin specifically on her shoulders but she's its normal right? The sun's really hot today so I think its normal.. I did put on sunscreen.. right?

Before she can even think if she really did put on sunscreen, she realized that she already arrived where Lucinda, Keita, and Akemi was and they seemed to be busy building a sandcastle.

"I-I'm back" Miyuki greeted feeling a bit awkward upon seeing them having fun. To be honest, she didn't want to ruin the trio's fun but what else can she do around the beach? I can go find Haruhi but I'm sure she's busy.. Ah, I hope these three won't think I'm ruining their fun

Just when she was about to ask them if she can help building the sand castle, a screaming Ryunosuke and an angry Alexander came running towards her and the group. She was so confused on what was going on that when Akemi threw a bucketful of water towards Alexander and Alexander tried to throw water at Akemi, she wanted to slowly back away.

As much as I want to go swimming, I don't think water being thrown at me is a good start

"Um.. I'll just.." pointing to the umbrella where they placed their stuff, Miyuki slowly took a step back and was planning on running away when something wet and sticky clung on her leg!

She was too busy trying to get away from them that she didn't realize that when she backed away, she submerged her feet in the water.

Shivers ran down her spine out of fear. She didn't want to look on whatever clung to her but she can't help it! Her curiosity got the best of her!

There stuck on the back of her calf was a kelp! Miyuki was too frazzled to identify it as a kelp and thought it was a bunch of worms wrapping around her calf so she screamed bloody murder.

"AHHHHH!!! GET IT OFF!!!" she screamed, jumping, kicking, and trying to get it off of her. She kept on shaking her leg frantically that she soon got it off but the bunch of kelp flew right towards Alexander and smacked him right in the face!

"Get it off. Get it off. Get it off!"

Interactions: Lucinda | Keita | Akemi | Alexander | Ryu

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Akemi (@MaryGold) | Mentions: Lucinda and Alexander

Ryunosuke was running away from Alexander's path of wrath, knowing he will definitely be done for if he ever gets his hands on him. Alexander may be short and look weak, but the reality was totally different. The adorable short guy was like the male version of Rurin, and both of them can beat down a giant when they are pissed or get taunted. "W-Wait, Alex-kun, I was just joking with you!" he shouted at Alexander, quickly turning to his right to dodge one of Alexander's punches. A growl came out of the Tsundere guy when he realized he missed.

Chuckling as Alexander yelled at him to stop moving so much, Ryunosuke jumped behind Akemi, kind of using him as a shield. When he was about to say something, Akemi did the unthinkable: he filled a pail with some seawater and tossed it right into Alexander's face. Ryunosuke froze where he was and stared at the scene with shock, scoffing and thinking that Alexander, now soaked and with his hair ruined, will definitely go full-fledged berserk on Akemi.

"H-Hey, Ake-kun, I think doing that was a little bit too much," he told his childhood friend, looking at him with a concern expression. "I suggest you turn around and run for your-" Ryunosuke was cut off by Alexander when he filled another pail with water and attempted to take revenge on Akemi. However, the poor guy missed him completely, and instead, Lucinda was about to take some collateral damage.

Things were about to escalate quickly and not really in the mood to deal with it, Ryunosuke chuckled nervously with a crop of sweat on his forehead and slowly began to walk away from the scene, heading to the water. "I'm surprised none of that was my fault," he mumbled, but it was obvious that everything started because of him. As he stood in front of the ocean, he looked at the distance while placing his hands on his hips. It was then when he heard the already familiar voice of Miyuki, screaming in despair of a whatever reason. Blinking in confusion, Ryunosuke turned his head to look to his right and spotted the black-haired girl, aggressively shaking off some, um... Kelp from her leg?

A mocking scoff escaped Ryunosuke's lips after observing such a funny scene and laughed out loud when the kelp was launched from her leg and landed on Alexander's face, smacking him. Yelping in surprise, he fell on his back on the sand.

Even with the kelp gone, Miyuki was still screaming, shaking off her leg. Sighing, Ryunosuke headed towards her. "Hey, calm down already, Miyuki-chan," he said, once again referring to her with a friendly honorific. "It was just a kelp and it's already gone." When he got near her, he almost got kicked between his crotch if he didn't react quickly enough. Frowning, Ryunosuke clicked his tongue and moved behind Miyuki.

"Damn it, Miyuki, just calm down," he said and gently hugged her from behind to stop her from keep kicking.

Reina Chiaki

Reina obediently complied with Mamoru’s suggestion and started patting her face down to no avail. It seemed she needed some water before she could proceed. As she stood to make her way to the kitchen, she overheard the musician’s outburst towards Sebastian. “PDA? Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia? Does he have that? But if that’s true, why would he go to the beach?” She mumbled to herself, puzzled over the surprising change Mamoru just went through. The faintest of smiles pulled at the corners of her lips, her mood a little better than before.

Passing through the kitchen, she completely disregarded everyone’s existence as she made her way to the sink and set her phone on the counter beside her to avoid getting it wet accidentally. Reina then proceeded to wash her face and the dirty strands of hair carefully. It was during this time that her phone began to vibrate on the counter and play a music box version of the same song Mami was currently singing. With both a music box version and one with pure vocals playing simultaneously yet at different parts of the song, Reina was both startled and confused to the point of forgetting all about Haruhi’s text message.

‘I don’t remember putting the live version. Which live version is this? Where are the other members?’ Reina tried to place her finger on the exact video the sound was from as she hurriedly dried her face with the towel, wiping off the light layer of makeup with it. Her naked face wasn’t much different from her everyday “mask”. If anything, her face wasn’t as glowy and her eyes didn’t pop out as much. She just looked more casual and practically like any other school girl who took care of themselves.

Once she finished, she turned around to look for the source of the sound, her eyes widened slightly when they landed on Mami. Not only was he the last person she expected to have joined in with the Crazies, but he was also singing with as much skill if not more skill as the lead singer of the group. ‘Could he be..?’ She pondered a bit before brushing off any possibility of Mami being connected to her ultimate bias. Instead she stepped closer to inspect him more. He did possess the same figure and was roughly around the same size but what he had alike, his personality was vastly different. Where her bias was the perfect man, Mami was sneaky and malicious. Simply comparing the two was impossible.

“I never thought you to be one of those obsessive fanboys, Mami. Do you pay a lot for vocal lessons or are you just insanely lucky?” Genuinely curious, Reina wondered out loud without realizing it. As she was inspecting him, she finally found his face still covered in powder. Although she was scared to find any resemblance, she was also extremely curious how far a fanboy would go to look like their idol, particularly when the idol in question still wore a mask to conceal the majority of their features. Unable to hold herself back, she used the clean damp side of her towel to clean his face enough to make out the half of his features she was familiar with, leaving the other half still covered. "Whoa, you really are intense."

In complete denial, she stepped back and looked over the results. "Your resemblance to the lead singer of INS is uncanny. How much money did you waste to get that work done?" As a person in the industry herself, she was used to watching artists, models and actresses alike talk about their plastic surgery exploits or anything they planned on getting done. As such, she saw nothing wrong with the question and instead felt his face, marveling over Mami's immaculate features. "It's a shame your personality is lacking."

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa: Living Room>Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Sebby @Elusive Thorns Mami @MaryGold

Sebastian look at everyone before he settled in with a thought about PDA 'what does it mean?' he said confusedly as he look at the window as his eyes spotted the ocean making him shiver up as he look away and walk over to their dormitory. just like how he left earlier. his bag is still hanging over to his bed as he sigh softly and ran over to the bathroom and started preparing the hot water he promised to mami. he wonder what he was doing right now, but little by little he felt somewhat regretful for leaving the little blond alone the kitchen just to ran in for the actress. he felt so bad about it he wished he would have stayed but it was too late of him to do it now. he place a hand over to the water and satisfied that it was warm as he take a step outside the bathroom and take out his cloths off his bags and folding them one by one before placing them to a clean closet and he charge his phone as he listed to a child lullaby called as 'marry had a little lamb' while he fixed him cloths. the music...

when he played it it always remind him about his past when life was still so peaceful and joyful without any problems, hate,anger and all goes at laughing in on each mistakes and when his mom and dad were loving each other like the world is a magical fantasy of a happy ending. a happy ending

he dont think something like that ever existed anymore because when his mom died everything all end to hell for him and so does that fantasies he went to believe in as the music played Sebastian stand up remembering the day his mother died... his mother's death to his past as his eyes widen and he started breathing deeply as he ran into his bags and found a medicine/drug his doctor and physician recommended for him as he quickly take a minimum amount to the syringe and apply it over to his wrist and his breathing started to slow down. he bit his lips and he look over to the syringe he just used.

what would everyone think if they saw him like this. even more what would mami think if he saw him like this... his thought were interrupted when he heard the water dripping out of the tub as he ran and turned it off and sigh

it scared him as he put the syringe and his medicine back into his bag and hide it to safety as he change his music into some k-pop his brother downloaded it for him so that he would never get too much of thoughts. he walk back to his bed reach over his pillow and hugged it as he stayed to his room for a bit more

Interaction: none at the moment
mention: ---- @anyone?

[/fieldbox]

Hagurome look up at her brother and smile "t-thank you so much R-rain" she said knowing by her brother's help she can finish this work in no time. but everything turn a bit confusedly when he talk to her into a private conversation "what do you mean Big brother?" she ask him wondering what he ment for her in a long run as she sigh softly and nodded as she look up at him once more and giggle when he mention her about putting him to people as she smile "w-well its not t-that band b-big brother. i-its just that youve been p-putting everyone i-in safety that y-y-our already f-forgetting about yourlself. i know you dont want it b-but y-y-ou need s-someone t-that will l-love and u-understand you to who y-you are and b-by heart and by soul" he said to him with a warm smile

she then turn to bob and smile "s-so what s-shall we do f-first?"

Interaction:
mention: @Rads
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Sebastian look at everyone before he settled in with a thought about PDA 'what does it mean?' he said confusedly as he look at the window as his eyes spotted the ocean making him shiver up as he look away and walk over to their dormitory. just like how he left earlier. his bag is still hanging over to his bed as he sigh softly and ran over to the bathroom and started preparing the hot water he promised to mami. he wonder what he was doing right now, but little by little he felt somewhat regretful for leaving the little blond alone the kitchen just to ran in for the actress. he felt so bad about it he wished he would have stayed but it was too late of him to do it now. he place a hand over to the water and satisfied that it was warm as he take a step outside the bathroom and take out his cloths off his bags and folding them one by one before placing them to a clean closet and he charge his phone as he listed to a child lullaby called as 'marry had a little lamb' while he fixed him cloths. the music...

when he played it it always remind him about his past when life was still so peaceful and joyful without any problems, hate,anger and all goes at laughing in on each mistakes and when his mom and dad were loving each other like the world is a magical fantasy of a happy ending. a happy ending

he dont think something like that ever existed anymore because when his mom died everything all end to hell for him and so does that fantasies he went to believe in as the music played Sebastian stand up remembering the day his mother died... his mother's death to his past as his eyes widen and he started breathing deeply as he ran into his bags and found a medicine/drug his doctor and physician recommended for him as he quickly take a minimum amount to the syringe and apply it over to his wrist and his breathing started to slow down. he bit his lips and he look over to the syringe he just used.

what would everyone think if they saw him like this. even more what would mami think if he saw him like this... his thought were interrupted when he heard the water dripping out of the tub as he ran and turned it off and sigh

it scared him as he put the syringe and his medicine back into his bag and hide it to safety as he change his music into some k-pop his brother downloaded it for him so that he would never get too much of thoughts. he walk back to his bed reach over his pillow and hugged it as he stayed to his room for a bit more

Interaction: none at the moment
mention: ---- @anyone?

[/fieldbox]

Hagurome look up at her brother and smile "t-thank you so much R-rain" she said knowing by her brother's help she can finish this work in no time. but everything turn a bit confusedly when he talk to her into a private conversation "what do you mean Big brother?" she ask him wondering what he ment for her in a long run as she sigh softly and nodded as she look up at him once more and giggle when he mention her about putting him to people as she smile "w-well its not t-that band b-big brother. i-its just that youve been p-putting everyone i-in safety that y-y-our already f-forgetting about yourlself. i know you dont want it b-but y-y-ou need s-someone t-that will l-love and u-understand you to who y-you are and b-by heart and by soul" he said to him with a warm smile

she then turn to bob and smile "s-so what s-shall we do f-first?"

Interaction:
[/fieldbox]

Rain thought about what she said for a moment while helping her and bob then says" That would be nice, but so far I'm not sure who I even match up with not to mention there are some odd friends but more than friends vibe going on with a lot of the people here, as for what I meant if you watch people for as long as I have you'll see it for yourself". He thinks about the other thing she just said for a minute then says" That's true given things and I do hope ruby doesn't anger the girls too much I know she means well but sometimes doesn't time things and such which may indirectly make it difficult for me".

Bob playfully hugs har chan's side and says" You have a voice but right now you need to work on how to use it in the right way more often, for instance taking deep breaths when you're dealing with others this will help gather your thoughts". " Also as you've probably been told thinking how the words sound before saying them helps a lot".

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: The Beach | Color Code: #FF0080
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was like compliments were being flung at her all at the same time. Honestly she wasn't too sure of how to handle it. She was afraid she'd have to take up a part time job as a tomato, well at least that's where she thought she was heading. On the other hand when she suggested a bunny it made her think of Mochi, a mischievous yet adorable pet of the Asakawa household. After she suggested it she had a somewhat apologetic expression on her face because she could of sworn she forgot to put the wall guards on when she left the house. Her uncle would probably scold her for that once more... As Akemi met her gaze with a smile, she couldn't help but match his expression. apparently it was simply an affect he had on everyone. As Akemi begun to explain the layout she felt someone grab at her hand, it was a strange sensation for her. Usually when someone had grabbed at her it was in an inappropriate place- in which it was dealt with almost immediately, or simply tugged at the wrist as a child. Overall it was surprising to her that her attention was suddenly jerked away as Keita's voice cut in. As she was pulled away her eyes widen and an, "Ah-" slipped out of her mouth. She frowned as they apparently reached the destination that Keita wanted.

Lucinda opened her mouth to question the tall male as he had let go of her hand. Lucinda's frown instead switched to more of a worried expression. Keita seemed to be in a bad mood earlier and she wondered it that was because she had declined his help, or maybe it was because she had missed something in their conversation that he'd wanted her to notice. Instead she promptly closed her mouth as he turned around. Lucinda took a moment to analyze Keita's face before she decided perhaps she imagined the harshness of his tone. Despite his appearance he didn't seem to be one to get enraged simply because she wanted to talk about building a moat with Akemi.

At his call Lucinda tilted her head in a questioning manner before nodding slowly. A blissful smile came upon her face, perhaps in attempts to ignore the threatening feeling of her legs giving in she slowly made her way in the water. "E-Erm, Assarragi-k-kun I suppose I'm ready as I'll ever be-?" As the secretary approached despite her uneasy reply she had her arms spread out as if she was attempting to balance on a tight rope and she had a look of determination burning in her eyes. Although she was going to question why he held out his hand she decided that he was used to reaching out for children. At that thought she huffed, she might have been the size of a middle school student but it wasn't like she was going to get lost in the current. As Miyuki called out Lucinda thought about turning around and greeting her friend but hesitated. After all it took all Lucinda's determination not to simply cave and give up, flopping in the water and allowing it to simply take her. What captured her attention was when she heard a shout from a more unrecognizable voice, catching a bit of "out Lucinda-san!" frowning as she immediately spun around.

"Out? Did your-" She started before feeling the cold salty water that was flung in her face. As soon as the incident occurred at first she simply stood there with a look of pure disbelief. Lucinda was transported back to earth as she felt the stinging water sensation finally registered. She shivered as a result of the sensation before rubbing her eyes in attempt to get rid of the burning feeling rising up in her eyes. At first she simply wanted to know the person who had committed this action before she looked at him with not a look of contempt but instead: betrayal. Unwillingly tears started to form, not out of sadness but instead because of her eyes reaction to the intruder known as seawater. Out of pure habit but mostly in caution for herself she through her watered eyes identified the red blob and promptly hid behind him. Lucinda really didn't want another lash of seawater to hit her. In her moment of peace she took a moment to be truly thankful for her "lack of height".

Interactions:

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86
Alexander Kisaragi x @Shinku⭐Kun

Mentions:

Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur

Note: Why do I always do these posts at night in which I'm really too tired to properly grammar?

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - Beach
interacting with - @xLarius @Shinku⭐Kun
mentions - @MaryGold

Keita was finally right where he wanted to be. Lucinda's attention was all his as she stood on the sand looking so scarred at the sight of the water. He thought in his head how cute she looked, it made him want to protect her. She was just like a helpless kitten. "Its ok Lucinda, I'm right here. I. I won't let anything happen to you." He said it, the most embarrassing thing he'd have ever said. As he felt his face get red hot disaster struck. Alex had hit Lucinda with a bucket full of sea water.

Lucinda was in pain from the salty sting of the sea water as tears started flowing from her eyes. Rage erupted from Kei's belly as he had an overwhelming urge to throw Alex into the sea with all his might. He took off running passed Alex shooting him a terrifying glare as he raced back to his bag. He grabbed his towel and a bottle of water. He raced back to Lucinda who was now hiding behind Akemi. He paused for a second as he wondered if he was there would she cling to him? He shook off the useless thought and crouched down behind Akemi and took the water bottle pouring it over the towel and gently started wiping her face with the damp towel.

"Look at me Lucinda, I'll help you get the salt water out just hold on a second." He dabbed the cool towel around her swollen eyes and around her nose trying his best to be as gentle as possible. He poured some more water on the towel and held it over her eyes to help with the stinging. He completely forgot about everyone else and kept trying to make Lucinda feel better. "We need to rinse the salt water from your eyes, I'm gonna pour this bottled water over your eyes to flush out the salt." He did it slowly, stopped when she panicked and offered her a towel when they were done. "How's that? Did we get it all" he said with a comforting smile on his face.

Akemi

Consultant
| L: Beach | I: Lucinda, Keita, | M: Rurin, Alexander.|

For such a small person, Alexander was certainly someone to fear when he was upset. Though the same could be said about every small person in their club. Hell, Akemi was one of the tallest and he wasn't as nearly as terrifying when mad as Rurin was. So, when Alex picked up another pail, he was ready for the punishment he was to receive for his actions. He supposed it was what he deserved for interfering in any busy that involved an angry Alexander, whom for some reason hated him, and troublemaker Ryunosuke.

His eyes shut close, bracing himself for the cold salt water, when Alexander prepared to throw it at him. One ... two ... three ... And it never came, instead, he heard Alex's warning just as every else did. Sadly, Akemi wasn't fast enough to block the water from hitting her. His eyes widened in disbelief and then he directed a deadly glare at Alexander. Oh, this was far from over. They would have a true salt water fight after he confirmed Lucinda's well-being. She had already been so nervous to enter the water, Keita barely got her to walk in.

"Are you okay?" Akemi asked softly, his brows creasing together in concern. He didn't remove her hands from his arm and stood still to support her better. "I'm sorry, that was meant for me. I'll make it up to you! We'll make a bunny sandcastle, I'll make you bunny shaped bread. I'll even let you borrow my limited edition manga that you wanted to read last weekend." He was naming everything off the top of his head, hoping to make her feel better in the process. "And I'll even get revenge for you." Well, Akemi had planned on doing that anyway.

He grew quiet when when Keita returned with the proper equipment to truly make her feel better. To help, he twisted around and brushed away the wet strands of her hair from her face. "Here."

Tagged: @xLarius @Kurogane86

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: The Villa: Kitchen | I: Reina | M: None|

How on earth was it so easy for Reina to shoot insult upon insult without meaning it?

Mami's face was growing warmer and warmer by the second. He was feeling blend of humiliation and anger. On the surface, maybe he appeared just embarrassed with his rosy red cheeks, but he was stopping himself from blowing up. Mami was generally a mild-tempered person but this simply wasn't fair. She was comparing him to him? And how the hell did she know about INS? More than anything, Mami would have loved to put her in her place, revealing himself to be the Japanese prince she compared him to.

But, he wanted to keep his job and private life with it.

That did not mean that he couldn't defend himself though. "I'll have you know, I am all natural!" He pointed a thumb to his face. "Unlike that Mamifu INS guy. I bet he had all kinds of work done." Snorted the blonde, completely unaware that he had contradicted himself as well as contribute to the haters that suspected he had work done. On the bright side, neither did she or anyone else for that matter.

Taking the towel from her hand, he wiped away the rest of the powder, or all that he could anyway. There were still patches of white powder that remained, but he cared not to clean it up and brushed back his blonde hair. "And I'm way more charming than that cheeky bastard. I just like their music." The music, the songs was the one thing he wouldn't touch. After all, all of the other members worked hard to help creat them and he didn't want to be a total ass about it. "And I'm a better singer. Can't you tell?"
Tagged: @Iceydaze

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

LocationHaruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Lucinda (@xLarius) | Mentions: Akemi and Keita

It was too late for the poor Lucinda to react and dodge the splash of seawater coming in hot toward her face. Alexander couldn't do something to protect her either, so he just stood where he was, watching in horror and guilt as Lucinda was mercilessly splashed in the face with the water he tossed at her. Yes, his intention was never to do that to her, though. He meant to throw that seawater toward Akemi as a payback, but the dumb red-haired was so tall that when he tried to aim at his face, he missed him completely and Lucinda ended up taking some collateral damage.

Alexander's heart broke to piece when Lucinda was trying to wipe away the seawater that was burning her eyes, but it was with no avail. "I-I'm so sorry, Lucinda-shan," he said, slowly walking toward her with a guilty expression. "I didn't mean to throw that at you. It was to Akemi. This is actually his fault for being so tall." Sadly for the Tsundere guy, Lucinda quickly hid behind Akemi for protection, which made him smile awkwardly with a drop of sweat on his forehead.

Suddenly, he felt the angry and feisty glare of Keita behind him, which send cold shivers through his spine. He quickly turned around and looked at him, and chuckled nervously, slowly raising his hands a little bit. "I s-s-swear this was all an accident," he said, kind of scared of Keita because of his Yakuza guy appearance. He honestly didn't know why he was apologizing so much. Nothing of this was his fault. It was Akemi's! He's the one Keita should be giving a death glare and a well-deserved RKO. Too bad Alexander couldn't do that las one for himself because, you know... He is- "Shut up and don't say it, baka!"

Sighing deeply, Alexander stepped closer to Akemi and tilted his body to his right to look at Lucinda behind the red-haired troll. "Lucinda-san, I'm really sorry for-" Before he could move on with his apology, Alexander was cut off suddenly by a kelp that came out of nowhere. It smacked him right int the face, making him yelp in confusion and fell on his back to the ground. He cursed under his breath but also thought he kind of deserved it. After all, even Karma won't tolerate somebody that hurts an innocent legal Loli.

Hagurome look at her big brother and nodded " i-i-i see" she said with a smile " w-well i-if that is soo t-then m-m-make friends with e-everyone" she said happily and frown when he mention about her sister and nodded " i-i know r-r-ruby c-c-can be a-a bit i-in her ways b-but R-Rubi is kind and i k-know t-t-things will go w-well for her" she said as she look up at him and she look at the ground feeling a bit confused. something in her mind tells her that their hiding something from her that she dint know

her thoughts were pushed aside when she flinch and gasp when she felt an arms over to her shoulder as she take a step place both of her hand to her mouth when she realized it was only bob as she blushe embarrasingly " o-oh i-im so sorry y-you scared me" she said with a frown and nodded " a-and your r-right i-should t-think w-wisely enought b-b-before i a-a-act " she said placing a hand to her chest and a frown as she fave her head down

she turn to her brother as she rubb her nose. she always do this when she wanted to ask him something but she never got to ask when she heard someone talking up beside them as she turn her head and notice it was Mani and Reigna. are they fighting?. she thought when she heard theirs responses she shiverd up and she quickly hid behind Bob and Rain as she place a hand over to her ears

Interaction: rain and bob
[/fieldbox]

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
[spoili][imga][URL][URL][URL][URL]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/spoili]​

"Get off. Get off. Get o-"
The words got caught in her throat as warmth and arms wrapped around her body and out of instinct, Miyuki spun arou anf buried her face into the hugger's chest. She felt so scared that tears pooled around her eyes while her body shook like a leaf.​
The feeling of something wet and slimy on her leg was still there but the feeling of warmth and the scent of mint and seawater slowly made her fear fade away. For a moment, she thought the world around her melted away. The feel of a body so close to her soothed Miyuki more than she had expected. It made her feel calm and safe.​
But within seconds upon realizing it was Ryunosuke who was hugging her, she pulled away, her mind swimming with questions. Why did he touch me? Hugged me? Is he trying to be a pervert again? Why did I enjoy being hugged? Was it because of the sun? Why does he smell so good? Oh my God, did I just think he smells good?! JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
With her face now beet red due to embarrassment and possibly due to the heat of the sun, Miyuki tried to cover herself up but failed miserably. Her blush seared through her cheeks and for a minute she thought her face was on fire. She suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy; even going as far as attempting to hide her rosy features behind her slim fingers. The black haired female felt like every single pairs of eyes were looking at her – all eagerly waiting for a reaction, a response, like predatory beasts, and she didn't like it.​
"I.. I.. um.." She couldn't utter a coherent sentence. Her heart was pounding so hard she can't hear herself thinking! Her eyes darted at Ryunosuke before her cheeks reddened even more. Is it just me or the way the sun hits him makes him look like he's shining?
No. No. No. I seriously did not think of that
"BAKA!" she suddenly shouted in an attempt to get rid of her stupid thoughts. "B-Baka! How dare you shove me into your che-, I mean touch me with your warm-, I mean, hug me without permission?! You have no shame at all! No shame!"

"J-Just leave me alone, stupid octopus!"
She shouted out of embarrassment, biting her lip once she realized how harsh that was. Didn't she offered to have a truce with him earlier? T-That means I have to try and be nice to him. Even if he makes me feel embarrassed and confused. Besides, I still need to take a photo with him or else the cats will starve to death.

Ugh. This is going to be hard

Swallowing hard and trying to ignore her conflicted emotions, she shouted once again but this time, not as harsh as before

"I'm sorry for calling you a pervert! And calling you stupid! I'll try not to hate you so much. Boys scare me okay? So.. Um.. Please understand!"

Interactions: Ryu

Reina Chiaki

Her cool demeanor broke apart as she let out an amused snort at Mami’s claims. The more he talked, the more her suspicions on his connections to the singer melted away. ’So what if their names are similar and they coincidentally have the same bone structure and voice?’ She thought to herself as she let him take the towel to wipe himself clean. “Ah? Great tastes aside, I never thought you’d be so shameless. You just had to say you didn’t have work done. There was no need to spread so much false information or try to bring him down to your level. Even I have fans who impersonate me. It wouldn’t be surprising for him to have some as well.”

Reina clicked her tongue in disapproval before once more trying to put the pieces together. It was rare to meet a fellow fan so she tried to be more understanding for the love of INS. Her eyes lit up when she realized he wasn’t being completely honest. If a person simply liked their music, they wouldn’t know that specific member’s name, nor his role in the group. “Are you really trying to pull that card? There’s no shame in being a male fan. I’m not going to judge you, that’s not what Crazies are about. Mamifu is bright and accepting. As his fans, we should try harder to get along.” She lightly patted his shoulder to try to relieve some of the awkward tension she felt when she admitted to being a part of a fandom known for being quite extreme. Somehow, that simple pat made her all the more anxious to leave.

Trying to think of an excuse to ditch him, Reina finally remembered she got a text. After reading it over, her cool expression returned and she grabbed Hagurome without any explanation before leaving the kitchen with her in tow. When they were out of earshot, she turned to the startled girl and patted her head to calm her. “The guys can’t know of this.” Showing her the text, Reina didn’t bother explaining any further before pulling her out to find the others. “Let’s start with finding your sister.”

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa: Kitchen>Towards somewhere idk

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Hagurome @Elusive Thorns Mami @MaryGold

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian have been staring on the ceiling for quite awhile while he hugged the pillow over to his chest. his gazed what cut off when the music changed into something else called as 'creep' he smile as he open his mouth to sing a small part of it as he stand up and take a gummy bear out of his bag and started munching on the piece as he hide his bag of medicine under his bed carefully and double checking on each side making sure its hidden from anyone to see it as he walk from left to right and looking over to his bed and crouching down as he look under as he smile as she take another gummy bear to much on as he walk out of his room also he dint making sure the room is clean before he go

Sebastian headed over to the kitchen when he stop his step when he heard voices... "their fighting again?" Sebastian thought as he take a peek by the door as he heard their conversation about as he tilted his head in confusion "work done? what does she mean" he said as he wonder if he should take a step inside when he stop again "mamifu" he said aloud. he was sure he heard that name before , ah yes his brother adore that singer and if ever his brother could be in one of their concert he would surely wanna take a signature. he remember. when his brother wasnt going to party and crazy his brother used to tell him so much about music

but 'Mamifu' why does that sound so familiar ... mami...

Sebastian shook his head and walk inside the kitchen when he almost bumped with Reina as his heart skip and he quickly sidestep as he watched her with the shy girl leaving the kitchen like a cookie monster was after them."hhmmm?" Sebastian blink and bit his lower lips before going in inside the kitchen "hi, mami your hot bath is done" he said with a smile as he ate a gummy bear and he walk over to him and he look by the door "if... if its alright to ask what was reina saying about work done and ummm whats mamifu?" he ask him curiously as he look down at him and he look at his gummy bear and bit his lips as he open it to him if he wanted one. Sebastian dint ask him for the share, the only expression he did is a light blush to his cheeks
"

Interaction:mami
mention: ---- @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Rads

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian have been staring on the ceiling for quite awhile while he hugged the pillow over to his chest. his gazed what cut off when the music changed into something else called as 'creep' he smile as he open his mouth to sing a small part of it as he stand up and take a gummy bear out of his bag and started munching on the piece as he hide his bag of medicine under his bed carefully and double checking on each side making sure its hidden from anyone to see it as he walk from left to right and looking over to his bed and crouching down as he look under as he smile as she take another gummy bear to much on as he walk out of his room also he dint making sure the room is clean before he go

Sebastian headed over to the kitchen when he stop his step when he heard voices... "their fighting again?" Sebastian thought as he take a peek by the door as he heard their conversation about as he tilted his head in confusion "work done? what does she mean" he said as he wonder if he should take a step inside when he stop again "mamifu" he said aloud. he was sure he heard that name before , ah yes his brother adore that singer and if ever his brother could be in one of their concert he would surely wanna take a signature. he remember. when his brother wasnt going to party and crazy his brother used to tell him so much about music

but 'Mamifu' why does that sound so familiar ... mami...

Sebastian shook his head and walk inside the kitchen when he almost bumped with Reina as his heart skip and he quickly sidestep as he watched her with the shy girl leaving the kitchen like a cookie monster was after them."hhmmm?" Sebastian blink and bit his lower lips before going in inside the kitchen "hi, mami your hot bath is done" he said with a smile as he ate a gummy bear and he walk over to him and he look by the door "if... if its alright to ask what was reina saying about work done and ummm whats mamifu?" he ask him curiously as he look down at him and he look at his gummy bear and bit his lips as he open it to him if he wanted one. Sebastian dint ask him for the share, the only expression he did is a light blush to his cheeks
"

Interaction:mami
mention: ---- @MaryGold @Iceydaze @Rads

Rain blinks confused and then quickly gathers himself then says" I think then are talking about pop music, not it really matters, i've not had time to get into it since up till now i worked in a number of jobs". He pauses for a minute or so then says" princess ran off with my other sister and sweet and sour is at the beach, we need to work something out as guys, but in order to that i need both of you to have your heads in the game".
I know I was somewhat rude just there but working out how to get along better with the others'.

Ruby at the beach sunbathing and sees the screen blink and then picks up the phone and texts back' i've got to be honest on one hand she pisses me off more than reina and i really want to beat the crap out of her but on the other, but on the other hand, she's just like my brother not sure how to bound with others because even though they are around people they still feel alone. So i'll let her off this time but if she ever treats me like that again when i'm trying to help her moppy ass, it won't just be me butting in with words.

@ScarletNova

Last edited: