2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Lol i get where your going but not sure how much of a post that would be and this group seems to be getting smaller.

It'd be as much of a post as you can make it out to be. Unless you get a one liner to respond to, there's hardly ever "not enough to work with". Especially since people just moved all over. Just do what you want within reason. o. o

Thinking of moving all my chars because i've done nothing for several posts now
Still not sure what to do with bob and rain
You could always bring them to other people. Just push them into the stuff that's happening with others if you want, that's what a lot of us do.

Couldn't resist doing a quick edit after telling myself no about a million times.
I kind of want to see the other ships this way now too.

She kept on shaking her leg frantically that she soon got it off but the bunch of kelp flew right towards Alexander and smacked him right in the face!
Poor Alexander is the newest victim of Miyuki's deadly sniper skills. RIP Tsundere Shota-kun... T vT

Unfortunately I don't know everyone's fc's and some have only a few pics to work with.`~`

That and I'm a little lazy. I usually cheat and find some with transparent backgrounds so a 20min edit turns into a 5-10min or cut off the extra bits in a rushed manner that leaves the FC looking kinda mangled. You can't expect much from my pudgy little fingers trying all these fun things on my phone. > .>

Reactions: Stray Shinku

Unfortunately I don't know everyone's fc's and some have only a few pics to work with.`~`

That and I'm a little lazy. I usually cheat and find some with transparent backgrounds so a 20min edit turns into a 5-10min or cut off the extra bits in a rushed manner that leaves the FC looking kinda mangled. You can't expect much from my pudgy little fingers trying all these fun things on my phone. > .>
Bob is easy going and fun loving etc , rain is some what gruff and cold but caring and such ruby does care but she's sometimes a bitch in the way she does things lol. Anywho i was just thinking as she stands up to walk off one of the guys land against ruby's chest the bounce off and she could make a joke out of it and such.

Oh, don't worry. I didn't mean for you to actually do them, I was just mentioning how cool it was.

Anywho i was just thinking as she stands up to walk off one of the guys land against ruby's chest the bounce off and she could make a joke out of it and such.
Well, it's up to those who play the guys really.

Anywho i was just thinking as she stands up to walk off one of the guys land against ruby's chest the bounce off and she could make a joke out of it and such.
Well, it's up to those who play the guys really.
Yeah i know, also it's been a while since i asked this but since the group is getting smaller can i make some new chars.

Ah, okie dokie. Good. Lol earlier I tried to make an edit for our prez and our blond tsuntsun. Failed miserably.

Sometimes I feel it would be fun to swamp one of these shops with all of these love club ships.

On another note, @Rads. I don't think you making more characters would help much since it's mainly your characters having trouble finding that one person. I don't think scarlet would want you romancing yourself. On top of that, you're often unsure of what to post. Maybe see if you could get them to interact with the other characters more for now? Until shit gets real, most characters are free game anyway. Just make sure you talk it over with the player if you wanna do something big or plan out something ~

Reactions: xLarius and Rads
Ah, okie dokie. Good. Lol earlier I tried to make an edit for our prez and our blond tsuntsun. Failed miserably.

Sometimes I feel it would be fun to swamp one of these shops with all of these love club ships.

On another note, @Rads. I don't think you making more characters would help much since it's mainly your characters having trouble finding that one person. I don't think scarlet would want you romancing yourself. On top of that, you're often unsure of what to post. Maybe see if you could get them to interact with the other characters more for now? Until shit gets real, most characters are free game anyway. Just make sure you talk it over with the player if you wanna do something big or plan out something ~
Lol fair points but between tsu boy and flip out girl the only thing i can think of right now is having ruby sneak up on ryo and ignore the other two just to mess with them. I'm up for an interaction between your chars again if your up for it.

Lol fair points but between tsu boy and flip out girl the only thing i can think of right now is having ruby sneak up on ryo and ignore the other two just to mess with them. I'm up for an interaction between your chars again if your up for it.

Ruri is being hogged by Mr. SweetAntisocial. Reina will probably pick on Mami once this migraine goes away.

I was thinking of making a male if Scarlet ever opened up that option again.

But it's not a need or anything so I'd be fine without an extra character. My current ones are enough of a hassle.

the only thing i can think of right now is having ruby sneak up on ryo and ignore the other two just to mess with them.
But... Why...?

WHY HAVEN"T I BEEN GETTING NOTIFS FOR THIS!?

Allllllriighty, if I'm lucky I hope to get a post up by late night Friday for my little Lulu~ Sorry for the long wait all those sinners- I MEAN writers involved~

Reactions: ScarletNova
I DON'T MIND BEING A SINNER FOR THE LOLI-HIME LUCINDA!

*does Nazi salute*

ALL HAIL, LUCINDA-HIME, SCUMS!

WHY HAVEN"T I BEEN GETTING NOTIFS FOR THIS!?
I knew I should have stuck with my gut feeling and tagged you at some point on here after a while.
I DON'T MIND BEING A SINNER FOR THE LOLI-HIME LUCINDA!

*does Nazi salute*

ALL HAIL, LUCINDA-HIME, SCUMS!
Licinda's too cute to be a Nazi!

@Iceydaze and @Rads

At this point I'm still not accepting new characters. We might have lost some people over all, but we still technically have a lot of characters. And last time I checked I think we went back to being an equal ratio right now. Plus, like Icey mentions, the more characters one person makes means the harder it is going to be to give all your characters a love interest. You can't really romance your own characters. That wouldn't be fun. If things change in the character department though, I will bring it up.