2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Looking forward to your post bob and rain are still in the kitchen ruby's at the beach.

im gonna prepare it right now sorry about the delay last night

• Love
Reactions: Rads
@Elusive Thorns, glad to see you back and I'm glad you are okay after your storm.

Reactions: Jack
@Elusive Thorns, glad to see you back and I'm glad you are okay after your storm.

thank you so much and im preparing my reply im gonna post for my female character though i will not reply for my male character yet because im waiting for a certain reply ehehe

thank you so much and im preparing my reply im gonna post for my female character though i will not reply for my male character yet because im waiting for a certain reply ehehe
That's totally fine.

@Elusive Thorns, I think some of the BBcodes are still not working so your codes might not work anymore. Also, aw, poor Sebby!

• OMG
@Elusive Thorns, I think some of the BBcodes are still not working so your codes might not work anymore. Also, aw, poor Sebby!

really oh thats sad:hissyfit: thank you for telling me and ill pe careful on performing some of the bbcodes now because ima go try some new stuff from my future post and yeah poor sebby but dont worry he's gonna have many friends to sure cheer him up

Reactions: Iceydaze
really oh thats sad:hissyfit: thank you for telling me and ill pe careful on performing some of the bbcodes now because ima go try some new stuff from my future post and yeah poor sebby but dont worry he's gonna have many friends to sure cheer him up
Yeah, it was something about the update that got rid of some of the codes or something like that. I think there's a thread about it. Sebby will totally have a ton of friends!

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Yeah, it was something about the update that got rid of some of the codes or something like that. I think there's a thread about it. Sebby will totally had a ton of friends!

oh i see but ive bet they will try to fix it up soon eheheeeh and yeah your right he will and he will sure to treasure all of it ehehe XD and thank you so much ScarletNova

oh i see but ive bet they will try to fix it up soon eheheeeh and yeah your right he will and he will sure to treasure all of it ehehe XD and thank you so much ScarletNova
They are trying to fix some of them, but I think there are a few that are too complicated to fix so they might not come back. You could check out the thread in the Help Desk forum for the details though. You're welcome. :D

• Useful
i just realized what PDA means ahahaah Public Display of Affection ahahahaha

Are you sure that's what PDA means? xD

GODDAMIT! I've been trolled by Google again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! That's what PDA means, I'm so sorry. I thought it was a Personal Digital Assistant. FML! I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN, GOOGLE!

I always took it as public display of affection.

EDIT: Okay, but if you do put it into google it technically does give you a bunch of different stuff.

• Useful
T vT Google has trolled me so many times before. Icey can tell you about it. She's also a troll and teases me on Discord. Y SHE DO DIS?

• Thank You
  • Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze and Jack
GODDAMIT! I've been trolled by Google again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! That's what PDA means, I'm so sorry. I thought it was a Personal Digital Assistant. FML! I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN, GOOGLE!

its alright ehehehe and lesson learn to never learn Google ever again even if its your only hope of searching faster ehehe well atleast thats why there is a book of Dictionary' that is honest and you can trusr ehehehe gggoooddd lllluuuccckkkkk ehehehehe xD

SEE!? Are you guys seeing this crap? SHE'S TROLLING ME AGAIN! T vT Imma call the police...