2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Her brains went to her melons.

Btw @Rads Reina has Haruhi's number. She was wondering if they had the other girls' numbers. She's to antisocial to really bother kidnapping every girl she comes across. A text would just get the job done faster. xD

I actually got a little confused so I went back a page, I never noticed that @Rads had changed Ruby's post to text Haruhi. So, I didn't know and didn't respond with Haruhi when I made a post. But technically, Haruhi only texted Reina so far and I technically did that because I figured most of the girls probably didn't actually have their phones on them since they are on the beach. @Iceydaze

Edit: Plus, Reina would probably be the first person Haruhi would tell rather than everyone at the same time since Shione, Reina, and Haru are really close childhood friends.

Edit: Plus, Reina would probably be the first person Haruhi would tell rather than everyone at the same time since Shione, Reina, and Haru are really close childhood friends.
Yes, I noticed that too. RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze
Doh i totally forget that fact at the time i was just trying to make a good post, also i figured them being in the same club ruby would at least have haru's number. Lastly ruby got a lot of people making melon jokes and such in the past that's why these days she doesn't care if people stare and she knows how she can be a bitch so she doesn't care if she's hated by some. I'll make sure to read the posts even better from now on so we can avoid any missunderstandings.

Last edited:
I actually got a little confused so I went back a page, I never noticed that @Rads had changed Ruby's post to text Haruhi. So, I didn't know and didn't respond with Haruhi when I made a post. But technically, Haruhi only texted Reina so far and I technically did that because I figured most of the girls probably didn't actually have their phones on them since they are on the beach. @Iceydaze

That makes so much sense. Reina really should know better. uwu *scold scold*

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
@Kurogane86, @Iceydaze, @Accelerator, @Wyborn, @xLarius, @DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun, @MaryGold, @Rads, @Elusive Thorns

Okay, so considering I'm the GM I'm responsible for what happens on the threads. That being said, I want to make sure that everyone is aware we are in the public forum area. I believe we are all adults, but being on this regular thread it's possible for anyone to read it, so I want to make sure we stay in line with the rules of the site. I'm not quite sure what the limit is and I might just be over careful about it but I do want us to be careful how much we talk about nudity and certain parts of people's bodies in the IC if you understand what I mean. I just don't want anyone accidentally getting in trouble when they obviously didn't mean to. I'm sure some of it is fine of course like the innuendos but I just want to remind everyone.

Fair enough given it's not red star fourm

• Thank You
@ScarletNova Nudity and such sexual things are allowed outside the Red Star forums as long as everyone involved in the roleplay is an adult or a Red Star member. Or at least that's what I understood, so @MaryGold , correct me if I'm wrong.

However, considering the theme of this roleplay, I believe that bringing nudity is uncalled and has nothing to do with this roleplay. I also don't remember Ruby taking off her top. I just realized it on Hagurame's post and caught me totally off guard, LOL!

I think @Rads is taking Ruby's anti-hero attitude way too serious and should calm down a little bit to avoid making people uncomfortable with some actions.

• Thank You
ScarletNova Nudity and such sexual things are allowed outside the Red Star forums as long as everyone involved in the roleplay is an adult or a Red Star member. Or at least that's what I understood, so [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/22/22866.jpg?1540251972[/IMG] MaryGold , correct me if I'm wrong.

However, considering the theme of this roleplay, I believe that bringing nudity is uncalled and has nothing to do with this roleplay. I also don't remember Ruby taking off her top. I just realized it on Hagurame's post and caught me totally off guard, LOL!
I'm honestly not entirely sure either, so it would be nice to get an opinion from a staff member. But I honestly didn't know her top was off either.

Edit: I think it depends on what kind of sunbathing it was too. Sunbathing can be done with or without clothes.

Yes, and if she did take off her top, she could've simply laid on her chest and untie the back of her top so nobody would see her melons. Poor Ruby and Reina had to see that and Ryu and Alex missed it. T vT p

• Haha
Reactions: Rads
Yes, and if she did take off her top, she could've simply laid on her chest and untie the back of her top so nobody would see her melons. Poor Ruby and Reina had to see that and Ryu and Alex missed it. T vT p
That is true, though I think you mean Harugome in there since Ruby was the one doing the sunbathing and it's her own chest. You better not let Haruhi hear that or Alex might get in trouble! He wouldn't want that with the girl he likes, would he? :P

• Spicy
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Lol sure i could lay on my front but ruby is confidant and cold till she warms up to the person and your right it does seem slightly misleading without meaning to. As for the anti hero part well in some aspects yes it could be taken as to far but in an another, but then again she is sticking within part of her personality, I think most chars have something others don't like but if they suddenly switch to something they are not that would be too weird in my option. I think a lot of people like happy and bouncy and such chars but at the same time having a wide mix is what makes the rp better in some ways.

Lol i wouldn't go commando in this thread and your right it does seem slightly misleading without meaning to, As for the anti hero part well in some aspects yes it could be taken as to far but in an another, she is sticking within part of her personality, I think most chars have something others don't like but if they suddenly switch to something they are not that would be too weird in more option. I think a lot of people like happy and bouncy and such chars but at the same time having a wide mix is what makes the rp better in some ways.
I think what Shinku is trying to get at is not changing who she is, but she can be a bit much on the rude side in some ways. Which might make it hard for her to get some good relationships with the other characters.

It would be amusing to see how they would react but right now i can't see that happening.

Reactions: Jack
Lol i wouldn't go commando in this thread and your right it does seem slightly misleading without meaning to, As for the anti hero part well in some aspects yes it could be taken as to far but in an another, she is sticking within part of her personality, I think most chars have something others don't like but if they suddenly switch to something they are not that would be too weird in more option. I think a lot of people like happy and bouncy and such chars but at the same time having a wide mix is what makes the rp better in some ways.
I think what Shinku is trying to get at is not changing who she is, but she can be a bit much on the rude side in some ways. Which might make it hard for her to get some good relationships with the other characters.

Hmm that is true and fair point but up till now a lot has been expected of her so she has lived a double life in a way, i'll try and have her be somewhat nicer and less rude but i can't make to big a promise. Also keep in mind she lost touch with a lot of her friends and her only real friends now are bob rain and ha chan.

Reactions: Jack
Hmm that is true and fair point but up till now a lot has been expected of her so she has lived a double life in a way, i'll try and have her be somewhat nicer and less rude but i can't make to big a promise. Also keep in mind she lost touch with a lot of her friends and her only real friends now are bob rain and ha chan.
I understand that. There is nothing wrong with that stuff. I just think that it might be best to tone it down a bit sometimes so that way she can interact with the others and gain more relationships with the other characters. That's what this rp is for after all. There's nothing wrong with having her stick to the character and be rude when that's just the way she is sometimes, but maybe don't do that as much all the time.

Reactions: Rads and Jack