2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Rads
@ScarletNova - Since I have the unknown role does that mean I can be the new guy?

i'm thinking of making a delinquent with a heart of gold character. You know hates this school at first but then shows his softer side when he thinks no one's looking. What do you think?

I would like to change my reservation to Vice President

Can I change my role to treasurer?

@ScarletNova - Since I have the unknown role does that mean I can be the new guy?

i'm thinking of making a delinquent with a heart of gold character. You know hates this school at first but then shows his softer side when he thinks no one's looking. What do you think?
Sure thing. You can make a new guy who is a delinquent with a heart of gold.
I would like to change my reservation to Vice President
Yeah, you can change your reservation.
Can I change my role to treasurer?
Yup, you can change your role too.

Sure thing. You can make a new guy who is a delinquent with a heart of gold.

Yeah, you can change your reservation.

Yup, you can change your role too.

Sweet. Now the question is what title to take when I come on board?

Thanks for the help~

In that case,-if it is roomy enough- I'm thinking something along the lines of sergeant-at-arms/bodyguard. To help keep order in case the group has any heated arguments with each other or the clients.

Or I can make a fundraiser coordinator thing person? I doubt we have a budget as big as the rest of the school clubs.

Or both.

I'm heavily leaning towards both. I also see more guys than girls so I might go for two girls unless you would like another male character.

Is disaplinary member on the table? Either that or Secretary I guess since it's not taken.
Disciplinary member is on the table if you want to. It's up to you.

Thanks for the help~

In that case,-if it is roomy enough- I'm thinking something along the lines of sergeant-at-arms/bodyguard. To help keep order in case the group has any heated arguments with each other or the clients.

Or I can make a fundraiser coordinator thing person? I doubt we have a budget as big as the rest of the school clubs.

Or both.

I'm heavily leaning towards both. I also see more guys than girls so I might go for two girls unless you would like another male character.
We totally have room and if you want to play both of those roles, then that's completely fine. You can play whatever gender you want. We do have more guys than girls though, so it's up to you. It's whatever you want to choose.

Disciplinary member is on the table if you want to. It's up to you.

We totally have room and if you want to play both of those roles, then that's completely fine. You can play whatever gender you want. We do have more guys than girls though, so it's up to you. It's whatever you want to choose.

Disciplinary member it is

ok character sheet done

Reactions: Kurogane86
Okie Dokie~ I'll see if I can get them up sometime this weekend. n .n

Finished my character.