2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Sorry for posting so late. Swamped with university stuff (ー_ー)

I also apologize about not posting, I've been working 60hr weeks for the last two weeks and then juggling school and just when I thought I had free time, I had to do groomsmen stuff for a wedding so today I'll do my best to squeeze out a post!

I also apologize about not posting, I've been working 60hr weeks for the last two weeks and then juggling school and just when I thought I had free time, I had to do groomsmen stuff for a wedding so today I'll do my best to squeeze out a post!
Dang man hang in

Did Rain teleport to the beach or did you mean Reina? @Rads

Just confused me a bit.
Crap i got that wrong your right mamarou grabbed Ruri's hand and took you there, i'll edit the post btw ruby is at the beach

Reactions: Iceydaze
Also since reina just grabs ha chan's hand and took her out, part of my post could be confusion but now i'm thinking about not really sure what to do with the other half

Did Rain teleport to the beach or did you mean Reina? [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/25/25923.jpg?1503794289[/IMG] Rads

Just confused me a bit.
Crap i got that wrong your right mamarou grabbed Ruri's hand and took you there, i'll edit the post btw ruby is at the beach
Also since reina just grabs ha chan's hand and took her out, part of my post could be confusion but now i'm thinking about not really sure what to do with the other half
What post? I don't see a post.

I deleted my last post because it didn't make much sense, @Elusive Thorns gave me some ideas but i'm not really sure rain would be friends with mami at this point and rain doesn't just become overly friendly regardless. I guess i could have him look for them and ruby is still at the beach.

Apologies for the delay in reply. I was kinda waiting for Reina to acknowledge the message Haruhi sent her though I guess @Iceydaze must have missed it or Reina must be too busy at the moment to notice the message.

I'll work on a post later today after I get some much needed sleep.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Apologies for the delay in reply. I was kinda waiting for Reina to acknowledge the message Haruhi sent her though I guess @Iceydaze must have missed it or Reina must be too busy at the moment to notice the message.

I'll work on a post later today after I get some much needed sleep.

I forgot to have her reply and didnt feel lkke editing. Just gonna blame it on her anxiousness to leave. xD

Sure, blame your innocent character, Icey. WTH! xD

I hate Mami so much, I'm sorry! xD I really dislike his mean attitude.

I will not lie, it is fun to play an antagonist. xD Not every one is nice anime character

He's not that bad. Kinda manipulative but not horrible. Unless he actually hurts Sebby someday. Sebby is so soft we must protect. :3
Sebby is safe, like from everyone else too. You mess with Sebby you get fluffy haired patronizing lowkey evil boy on your hands.

Oh, wait! That's who my Mami is like, Loki xD

Lol i can't promise i'll always be nice to eaither it depends on how they act mahahahah

I deleted my last post because it didn't make much sense
Oh okay. I was worried because I thought there was this weird glitch where everyone else was seeing this post and I wasn't.

Reactions: xLarius