2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@Iceydaze how dare! You "liked" Akemi being punched in the face. I suppose it matters as long as your ship wins, eh? Fine. Let the ship wars begin. *puts on war paint*
I was thinking of having rain break up the fight because it's meant to be a fun camp but i don't want to post before it's ok for me to do that

Wait, there's a fight already!? FFS! I'm out for just one day and the whole world sets on fire on my back.. T vT

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
@Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, oh wow. That got more serious than I thought it actually would.

Although, I'm not sure if I should say this or not but technically everyone around there should have heard Haruhi's call for joining her at the deck.

@Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, oh wow. That got more serious than I thought it actually would.

Although, I'm not sure if I should say this or not but technically everyone around there should have heard Haruhi's call for joining her at the deck.
Ruby's coming and bob's somewhere around i don't mind if you take over him just to get things rolling and yeah after i read the ooc and the post i was like seriously and now i wait

Ruby's coming and bob's somewhere around i don't mind if you take over him just to get things rolling and yeah after i read the ooc and the post i figured rain should stop it but like i said it's rude to just but in so that's why i asked.
It's okay. I don't have to take anyone over. But yeah, I would ask those involved.

Speaking of asking as well, as I just a few seconds ago thought of this, @Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, I just want to make sure that MaryGold is actually okay with her character getting punched in the face. I don't want people to get upset outside the rp that are things just for inside the rp.

A very good point from what i was told a while back by someone grazing and such is one thing but anything more is gming but some people don't mind if it's plot based so like you i'm not sure.

A very good point from what i was told a while back by someone grazing and such is one thing but anything more is gming but some people don't mind if it's plot based so like you i'm not sure.
I don't really care if it's done, as long as the people it involves is completely okay with it.

Ruby's coming and bob's somewhere around i don't mind if you take over him just to get things rolling and yeah after i read the ooc and the post i figured rain should stop it but like i said it's rude to just but in so that's why i asked.
It's okay. I don't have to take anyone over. But yeah, I would ask those involved.

Speaking of asking as well, as I just a few seconds ago thought of this, @Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, I just want to make sure that MaryGold is actually okay with her character getting punched in the face. I don't want people to get upset outside the rp that are things just for inside the rp.
Yes. Kurogane pmed me about it earlier and I agreed to it.

Oh, okay. Then it's totally fine. As GM, I just wanted to make sure.

Reactions: MaryGold and Rads
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR.
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!

Since were on the topic is it ok i break up the fight between you both or would he be mad?

@Iceydaze how dare! You "liked" Akemi being punched in the face. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as your ship wins, eh? Fine. Let the ship wars begin. *puts on war paint*

Ah? i thought the ship wars begun long ago? My mistake.

uwu Akemi's a brave man.

T vT I also wanted Ryunosuke to break up the fight, but thank God Kuro told us not to.

Still, will you guys get mad if Ryunosuke go to search for bth of you after no seeing Akemi when Harris called everyone and ended up listening to their dispute?

@Kurogane86 @MaryGold

T vT I also wanted Ryunosuke to break up the fight, but thank God Kuro told us not to.

Still, will you guys get mad if Ryunosuke go to search for bth of you after no seeing Akemi when Harris called everyone and ended up listening to their dispute?

@Kurogane86 @MaryGold

I spoke to @MaryGold and we feel itll be best to have our characters play this out on their own.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, I do want to say that if you are going to play it all out, please try not to take toolong doing it because like I said a little while ago I want to move on into lunch and everyone should technically be joining Haruhi for that. I did mention this a couple of times already in order to try to get people to finish things up and move along into lunch and after lunch.

@Kurogane86 and @MaryGold, I do want to say that if you are going to play it all out, please try not to take toolong doing it because like I said a little while ago I want to move on into lunch and everyone should technically be joining Haruhi for that. I did mention this a couple of times already in order to try to get people to finish things up and move along into lunch and after lunch.

We discussed that aswell. We will be wrapping this up in 2-3 more posts. Feel free to have everyone else gather at the house our chatacters will arrive afterwards.

We discussed that aswell. We will be wrapping this up in 2-3 more posts. Feel free to have everyone else gather at the house our chatacters will arrive afterwards.
Didn’t you guys should’ve discussed that with Scarlet beforehand? She did said like 2 times that she wanted to wrapped things up at the beach and move on to Lunch Time... Just saying as a activist of the non-official movement #StopGMAbuse.

@ScarletNova Can we write a collab post with the quick fight and have them go to lunch? That way nothing and no one is being held up. I'm sorry, it's just that the idea came along way before the lunch post and it all got mixed up and blah.

Reactions: Stray Shinku