1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MxM; Fandom; Fantasy; Horror; Surreal Mindfuck; Alternative Sci-Fi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could've sworn that I used to get alerts whenever a person I was following wrote a new status message on their profile. Now I have to check people's pages every now and then to see if they wrote something new, which is kind of inconvenient, cause sometimes I'll have no clue that they've made a status saying they're unable to post until things get suspiciously quiet on my end.

If this was, in fact, a feature that once existed, then I'm wondering why has it been removed?

Reactions: Rebornfan120
I don't think I can recall having ever gotten notifications from anyone that I was following posting on their profile.
However, even if it were the case, if it doesn't exist in settings, it is to do with changes in the forum software and not something that is under our control, unfortunately.

• Useful
Reactions: Promedai