Alias (OOC)

Woot! Loving the posts! Will get one out soon~ Very excited to see an Elijah post x)

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
It's been rough, no lie. I had my doubts about my new job, adopted a cat, but now I may have to surrender her. The only thing I found good was the lack of customers on Saturday at my other job. I really needed the peace and time to get things done. xP
I'm sure everything will work out soon Kat! Keep it up with the grind of life and I'm sure things will balance out :)
Woot! Loving the posts! Will get one out soon~ Very excited to see an Elijah post x)
I'm excited too!

@everyone
Expect another one of those Update posts coming later today, maybe tomorrow morning if I don't put all the information in.
@Cresion Breezes I'll also be messaging you later on for our little character interaction.

@Mr. Calcium Everything ok? Just wanted to check in since you haven't done so for a bit.

Update
Some of you may noticed, the sign ups are officially closed. While you all are free to introduce characters, at this time I won't be accepting any new roleplayers into the group. The only person who still hasn't gotten her(his?) character up, is @Huntress
We've been talking in PM's since before I closed sign ups, and I'm expecting a character sheet soonish!
(Say hi Huntress, they won't bite. Well Kat or Reythaak might, but they're nice enough xD)
I also got around to putting up the Plot Lines today! Head over to the Character Roster page if you ever need a quick run down on what has happened so far or you've forgotten what has happened so far. Only two up ATM, and I plan on merging them so we have one central plot for alittle bit.
More exciting news, @Tyche 's character was officially accepted. Still working out some details on where Agent Bjorn will be starting out, but I'll be putting Bjorn into the Character Roster page as well.

Important
One concern I'm having is the lack of communication in the OOC. I want this RP to last, and I'm afraid if we don't start communicating more this will die out. SO!
Kat recommended starting up a Discord, which I think will be a great idea. I won't make it mandatory to join, but I would like everyone that can join it, do. It'll be the best way for me to get information to everyone quickly, as well as an easy way for everyone to chat and get more involved. This will be purely for OOC conversations and such, all IC and Character related content will continue to be on the forums.
The question I have before starting it up, who all has discord?

@Mr. Calcium and @StareNation
Would like an update from you two. I'd like to hear from both of you by Friday morning if possible, and prefer for you to have a post up by Monday morning. I get schedules can be hectic, but I wanna have atleast an idea on when you two will be getting your posts up! If for whatever reason, you can't stick to the RP, let me know to! Won't be any hard feelings if you either can't continue with this RP, or if you're just not feeling it!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
sorry. i have been working on my post though on three different computers due to managing the office. my time is limited this week due to managing alone (boss's are either in the field or at appointments and such. apart from having to spend my days building two new computer stations up. this and a death of a friends child has thrown out my timing. I am trying to get it up as quick as i can but some time restraints are out of my hands.

sorry. i have been working on my post though on three different computers due to managing the office. my time is limited this week due to managing alone (boss's are either in the field or at appointments and such. apart from having to spend my days building two new computer stations up. this and a death of a friends child has thrown out my timing. I am trying to get it up as quick as i can but some time restraints are out of my hands.
forgot to add the only reason i dont talk much in OOC is because i feel like i get annoying or i run out of shit to talk about :p