Alias (OOC)

@Kat @TheQueensGuard

Not sure who to ask exactly, so I'll ask you both but how would a superpower be revolving around mental issues be looked upon? I'm gonna have my character have a few problems with mental issues (I don't know why but I like that kind of stuff.) and I wanted to revolve their power around it. Something that I mean would be like, they can manifest the creatures of their nightmares or something similair like inducing others with sudden visions of their biggest fears.

@Mr. Calcium Are you asking for opinion or just in general if it's allowed?

@Kat Uh yes for both basically. Not sure if this would be somemthing that's allowed and I'd like to know if it'd be interesting to have in the RP

@Kat Uh yes for both basically. Not sure if this would be somemthing that's allowed and I'd like to know if it'd be interesting to have in the RP
Go ahead and shoot me a PM and explain how you want it to work. I like the idea, but we will have to figure out a way for it to work.

Reactions: junebug
@Tyche What kind of sexy babe(s) are you going to create? x'D

(I think I want to create another character just because)

Reactions: Tyche
@Tyche What kind of sexy babe(s) are you going to create? x'D

(I think I want to create another character just because)

OMG I don't know yet! I wanted to start simple with maybe an electricity wielder with some cybernetic enhancements so his powers are kinda useless lmao. I know I'm gonna create a main male at first.

I'm working a 12 hour shift tonight so I'm gonna brainstorm while I'm doing nothing.

OMG I don't know yet! I wanted to start simple with maybe an electricity wielder with some cybernetic enhancements so his powers are kinda useless lmao. I know I'm gonna create a main male at first.

I'm working a 12 hour shift tonight so I'm gonna brainstorm while I'm doing nothing.

Your males are best ;D I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Welcome! I'm glad to have your aboard Tyche.
and thanks Kat for dragging another victim into the RP >:)

If you have any questions or requests feel free to message me!

@everyone else

About half way done with my post, finished up Elijahs portion but still working on Vectors. Outta be up tomorrow, but if not the following day for sure

• Love
Reactions: Tyche
Post Elijah ;___;

Fine, fine. I went ahead and posted up Elijah! I'm gonna work on Vector here after lunch.

Lemme know if anything needs changing or something doesn't make sense xD

You're a sweetheart <3

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Ok so Elijah didn't go to the bar? So they won't find him there? He went to Lepton?

Ok so Elijah didn't go to the bar? So they won't find him there? He went to Lepton?
So Elijah stopped by the bar "The Hounds Pool-Hall" in the early morning, where he rested up and allowed his wounds to heal some more. He trashed his clothes there, got his new outfit and headed to Leptons place around 10 to get his pistol fixed (current time)

Ah dang it. I misunderstood you over the PM. I thought you were going to catch up with Emilia and Naomi before going to Lepton's whoops. We'll figure something out.

• Love
Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Alrighty! Heads up, doing a small collab sort of dealio with Queens~ Post will be up soon! Thank you all for being patient with me. Honestly life has been a bit whack right now because I'm not in exactly stable job situation right now poor me lmao. x'D

@everyone

I am still interested just taking awhile to get my character fleshed out! Will try and have him up by tonight!

• Love
Reactions: junebug