Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Eh, I don't even know when I first joined. I don't even know when I was last here.

But I do know it's been years... Or months. Maybe. Feels like a long time, pretty much. This site has changed quite a bit since, as has other sites. I haven't role-played in ages, but my writing itch is coming back and I'm keen to indulge it! Would do to re-introduce myself to this community so...

I consider myself a fairly proficient writer able to churn out two literate paragraphs on average. I could probably do more, but I generally prefer to keep it concise lest the prose turn too purple and fluffy. I don't have a clear settings preference, though I clearly prefer Fantasy much more than a Realistic/Modern setting. I almost always play female, bisexual characters. Since I'm completely legal tender now, I'm always happy to indulge in smut, so cue all the Red Star potentials.

And there's that as far as role-play preferences are concerned. Beyond that, I'm always looking to chat about stuff, anything under the sun! No matter how sensitive, how lewd or how... whatever-else-that-can-emphasise-'anything goes'.

Well. And, call me Mira. My name's Theodora, but I like my username more.

Both names are quite pretty! Anyhoq, welcome back prodigal child, and indulge to your heart's content!

Welcome back to the roleplays. I wish you many a filthy rp and lewd games. Perhaps you and I might play a round or two should you be interested.