An Interest Check in a Galaxy Far, Far Away... (Star Wars RP)

AceSorcerer

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
[fieldbox=A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…, aqua, solid, 12, book antiqua]
share.png

After great war and intergalactic plague, the GALATIC REPUBLIC is on the verge of collapse. The JEDI ORDER, weaked to the point of near-extinction after fighting with the NAMU'ZAI, is desperate to survive. Their teachings are threatening to fade into the twilight unless they are able to bolster their ranks and rejuvinate the people's belief in the Order as well as in the Republic.

Jedi Master ORI KARAN has proposed a solution: to seek out exiled Jedi, those who left the Order, and their descendants to create a new wave of Jedi Knights, those who have had no stake in the previous war and were not cast aside for great reasons. With great worry and special provisions, the JEDI HIGH COUNCIL approves the measure.

And so, with the aid of the Repubilic, the Jedi have set up a special training center on the planet Coruscant in the Jedi Temple, where the Jedi recruits can be carefully watched by Republic soldiers and the wizened Jedi Masters. Skilled bounty hunters and trackers have been sent with Jedi Knights all across the galaxy to find those Force-sensitives of all ages, hoping to bring any and all they find into the fold so that the Order can continue to maintain peace in the galaxy...

[/fieldbox]

Thank you for your interest! This roleplay will be set in the Old Republic era of the Star Wars universe. Paranoid about the possible return of the Sith after a great civil war that lead to biological warfare and a great many atrocities, the Jedi Order are looking to restore peace to the galaxy while dealing with the fallout of the war. Desperate for new members, they decide to recall some Jedi exiles and their descendants to build their ranks in order to quickly bring about a semblance of peace to the galaxy. Player characters can range from exiles to bounty hunters to even assassin droids meant to tear down Jedi meatbags.

I anticipate this RP will be Intermediate/Adept as I will be expecting a good paragraph per post in the main story. There will be a Discord OOC in addition to the one on Iwaku. Please shoot me a PM or leave a comment if you have any questions or concerns!

@Dipper @Starlighter @BlueFlameNikku @~\The Talentless/~

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipper
Might be interested

Reactions: AceSorcerer
You already know I'm interested. XP

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
I am always ready.

• Love
Reactions: Dipper
THIS IS SPARTA

Oops wrong movie

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
You doing this again? XD

I’m in then :)

Thank ya.

What you got in mind for this one? Any sith involvement? XD
GOOD GOD NOT IN THE EARLY STAGES, NO. I LEARNED MY LESSON THE FIRST TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: Akashi
I declare interest. One with a username like mine, can't just pass on a Star Wars RP.

The premise is actually perfect for the type of character I like to play. Gray Jedi are the best. ;P

MY BODY IS READY!

(But yes I am immensely interested)