1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Greetings Iwaku. I've been roleplaying since 2008 when I was first introduced to Gaiaonline with one-liners and a rather bland vocabulary. Over the years, I stuck around Gaia as I grew as writer and developed a range of interests and standards that has become increasing more difficult to find on Gaia. In my desire for partners that can write more than single line I began to search for a new platform to join. I actually discovered and sign up on this site about a year ago, but let myself fade into inaction. Now, I wish give this place a try.

I am a third person writer that hates *action* styled writing. That being said, I am not a professional writer, nor is writing anything I do for anything other than my own enjoyment. Apart from the basic English asked me from college, I have no further education or training in writing. Despite all of that, I always willing to learn, grow, and improve. I gain as much satisfaction producing quality as receiving it.

Being a Gaia migrant, I'm used to using private messages as a medium for roleplay. Seeing as how this site is to be a new experience for me, I want to branch out and try new ways of rping, be it thread and with multiple individuals at once. I tend to reply on a fairly consistent schedule, but from time to time, life catches up and snatches me away without warning. Nonetheless, I try to avoid dropping a roleplay with out warning. If I don't reply in a timely fashion, drop me a line and I'll explain myself, usually.

I tend to get a self-conscious about my writing from time to time and like to confer with partner about my writing. It doesn't happen often , but hey, best be warned and all that. I'd like to think I'm pretty open and straight forward, though, I am know to disregard things like political correctness.

Treat me rough and well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello Lady Salacious, welcome to Iwaku!!!

I think you'll find it easy to grow as a writer and a roleplayer :D plenty of different roleplayers to write with, and adventures to be had. And don't worry about being a professional writer, not many people are, and even fewer would care if you were! We all get a little self-conscious about our writing from time to time :3 talking to your partners about it is a good way to tackle that feeling head on!

I hope you love it here :D if you need any help, feel free to ask!

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to welcome me. I can't wait to write up new adventures with others, but I can't say that I'm not a little bit intimidated by some of the writing I've seen here. There so much great writing going on here, it's hard not feel a little under par. But, I thank you for the encouragement and warm welcome!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun and Pahn
Welcome to iwaku!! I hope you make lots of new memories here and have lots of fun! :)

Welcome to iwaku!! I hope you make lots of new memories here and have lots of fun! :)
Thank you for the wish and taking the time to greet me!