Anime roleplay ideas!

timv999

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey everyone! I hope things are going well! My name is Tim and I am looking to role-play some Fandoms!

I know my thread is not the best, especially when compared to some of the other great threads that are on here, but just message me and trust that I am better at roleplaying than I am making threads!

Also to be honest I have never really made a role-play from the ground up so I would definitely need some help with that.

I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now and have been apart of some very good and some very bad role-plays, both in groups and in one on ones.

Now time for the fandoms I am looking to role-play! For these fandoms I am mostly looking to do Original characters of our own design! characters!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Sword Art Online

Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball Super

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Opening 1 HD

Please if any of this interest you let me know! I would like get a solid group of people and then we could start working on the plot and the world together as a group!

How about a Boku No Pico roleplay?

Jokes aside HXH is rare around her. I'm interested.

I would be cool with either of those! If we can get more interest In either of those then yeah lets definitely do it!