1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
What are you afraid of? It's as simple as that, be honest. This is a safe place.

- heights
- large insects
- small insects
- medium-sized insects
- commitment, relationships
- not performing perfectly in my line of work
- following that, being seen in-person and judged at less than my best
- the inevitability of people close to me eventually dying
- specifically, my grandma
- leading others astray
- the fact that it's possible to go to sleep and randomly wake up with testicular torsion (ok no i'm not in constant fear of this one)
- you

Wasps! O_O Bees and the other stingers as well, but they bug (lel) me less than wasps do. I will run out of the room (screaming) if I know there is a wasp in there.

Balut scares the heck out of me.

Blood. Which is funny since my high shool graduation project was all about blood. But I can't stand the sight of large amounts of blood and the thought of eating it. //shivers

Mainly, failing to meet requirements and being out of control of things regarding me.

I don't really fear mundane things like insects, because mostly they'll just ignore me anyways, and I think they look cool; nor do I have a lot of existential fears, because what can I do about it besides doing what I've planned and hope for the best?

A lot of my fears are more or less existential.
- Dying. I spend a lot of time with my thoughts and ceasing to think, to just fade away and my voice to be gone forever, makes me feel helpless
- Other people dying
- Being a failure at things, not good enough, etc. and by extension not accomplishing anything meaningful with my life

I'm a lot of fun in icebreaker games, let me tell you.

Things that crawl (aka bugs, cockroaches, spiders, etc.)

And the good ole failure

Reactions: Dipper and MaryGold
Wasps - I am fantastically allergic to them and epi-pens are the worst. I leave a room like a bullet from a gun if there is a wasp.
Heights - Just looking a photos of big drops makes me want to throw up.
Small Spaces - I can not cope with small spaces at all. Shut me in a cupboard and my heart hits 100 mph pretty much instantly.
That, everything considered, I'm short changing the universe.

• Being left behind and/or forgotten is probably the biggest one.
  • Failing to complete goals I set for myself personally. I'm terrified of the idea of gunning for something and then falling short of it :'D i.e. going to medical school and not making the cut.
  • The Japanese Spider Crab o_o keep that thing away from me.
  • Dying. More so dying before I'm ready, which is silly because I don't think its possible to be ready to die!
  • Disappointing friends and family.

• Bucket of Rainbows
my main, silly-type irrational phobias I like to just call the "Three 'S*' [with an asterisk]"
- Snakes
- Sharks
***- Spiders ... even though spiders are arachnids and therefore technically not considered bugs, I am afraid of all bugs/insects/arachnids .... I don't like 'em! Even butterflies and lightning bugs. I think they are pretty to look at, but I freak out anytime someone tries to get me to go into those butterfly enclosures at the zoos.

I think sharks probably affect me the most since I freeze and am essentially petrified anytime I see them even just in aquariums [spoili][kinda sucks since I live on an island that has seen a far amount of shark activity -squints at scary movies- ][/spoili]

I have a whole little policy though with the spider and snake portion of my fears that, as long as they don't come inside or get too close to an entryway, I won't find a way to squish or get rid of them [I only have garter snakes where I live ... maybe a corn snake or boa if it managed to get away from an owner, but all in all snakes are really rare] ... this policy hold up most of the time. Unless you are a mosquito, there is no truce, only war with mosquitoes ... sorry Pleakley.

I have tons of fears ... but those have been the fears that I always just say when people ask ... so it just seemed appropriate :P [aka I'm a huge scaredy mouse]

The dark. I can't be the only one who sprints for my bed the millisecond I turn the lights off.

:cookie:

being poor, have no motivation and waiting for the future tsunami of assignments

oh wait that's me now.

Heights terrify me. As long as I don't look down, I can manage, but if I do....? I'm out. No deal.

I'm afraid of drowning as well, but I mean...I don't know how to swim so xD it only makes sense. I just have to learn

Earwigs and flying on planes. Or finding earwigs while flying on planes.

Reactions: MaryGold and Dipper
Lately: everything.

In general:
-spiders
-gorillas/any type of monkey or ape
-any creepy crawly
-heights
-being a failure/disappointment
-chicken hotdogs now that I've found out they aren't fully chicken and I've been possibly eating beef/pork without my consent and have no way of knowing

Reactions: MaryGold
Dying
Heights
Flying
Spiders
Enormous cockroaches
Under the ocean
Blood

Spiders should really be up at the top.

My biggest fear is that my friendships are one-sided, and my love annoys the people I care about, and that their affection and love are just acts.

It's my only fear that actually makes me cry to think about.

My next biggest fear is socializing offline. I'd rather go to Speedway or CVS in the middle of the night than pay less by going when there will be people around.

I was expecting at least someone to say mice o.o I guess it is time for me to come out with it

I am horrified of mice. Rodents disgust me. Mice both disgust and frightens me both. I flip out even if I see the little monster on a picture or screen. Yes, I suffer from mysophobia.

And then there are the other things like MICE!

Losing friends (in all the ways possible)
Dying without doing all I can while I am alive
Losing family members (just the thought breaks my heart)
A minor fear of heightsheights(I mostly feel uncomfortable)
MICE
MICE
MICE

• Love
Reactions: Kuno
I should be scared of dogs, but I'm doing really well in that regard.

I used to be scared of other people's pets regardless of what they were, because they seemed super territorial to me.

I get uncomfortable around police and in particular visibly armed police. I guess its about the guns. I haven't been in enough situations to be able to justify that as a fear though - not enough data.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Bees and anything relating too them(Honey, pollen etc) - I'm horribly allergic to anything relating with bee's, it seems and just the thought of them make my skin crawl.
Snakes - I've always had an irrational fear of them since I was younger, WHERE ARE YOUR FEET??
Small spaces - Claustrophobia, I just don't like them or crowds.
The dark - I can't sleep at all without having some kind of light in the room.
Ouija boards - Good luck trying to convince me to use one, I've seen too many bad movies