3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, supernatural, modern, romance, mxm, fxf
Hey Guys!

So, I've been sitting on this idea for a while and figures if not now, then when?

• This art co-op is a group of artists, new or old to the craft, getting together to share, inspire and create together. I would like this to be a community of like minded people who can help each other along any part of their journey.

• I have several different aspects planned for this, as its a mixture of sharing information as well as a sort of trading post for artists. Through this community I would like to have a monthly event where we all create a piece, however we choose, in that theme. Unwanted/Gently used materials can be traded for something(s) of equal or lesser value, and art trades can be made between users. Anyone wanting to set up social media to boost their craft or begin video content could find helpful sources and get advice from other members.

All in all this is a place to learn and grow and thrive as an artist at any level in any style.

• There is no skill level requirement to join. This is for all levels and all styles of art. Even craft makers are welcome to join and share their skills, engage in trades, and offer advice to those interested in crafting as well.

• Joining is easy! Hop into the discord server via the link posted below! :D
    Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

This is still very much open to all that like to create and craft. It's just a group of people sharing art/supplies/ideas and more!

Reactions: Navuso
Hellooo beautiful people! Here is my submission for the Monthly Theme Event!

6WGBUx8.jpg

My wrist is hurting way too much to finish this month's prompt TT_TT
Which sucks, since I was having fun doing a painted image for a change. Ah, well, here's what I have for the deadline of Alien for the month of April.

Alien Prompt.png

NnBKke0.png

It's not finished, but here's my piece for the April Monthly Theme piece. This month's them was voted on by everyone in the group and we chose Alien. I really love the pieces that everyone above me posted, and hopefully we'll get to see a few more. The May Theme will begin soon and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Great job guys and good work!

This month is going to be really busy for me. A birthday, a convention, Mother's Day, etc. Sooo, I wanted to go ahead and get my image out of the way and finished. And boy am I glad that I did. My wrist may hate me for it, especially the day I worked while it was numb (What? No pain = MUST DO ART!), but it was well worth it.

So, here's my character, Unknown, for the Month of May's Afterlife prompt.

Art Co-op Afterlife-Done.png

cS0b5Gs.png

Guys
Guys
Guuuuuuuuys. Procreate is the BEST app.
Unfortunately its for iOS only so that means only Apple users can download it. its $10 one time buy and honestly, its the best. It records every mark you make so you can even make videos without any extra works. This is fantastic and I love it okay omg.

This month's them was Afterlife so I created a char that would lead recently deceased souls into the afterlife.
So here's my piece Soul Guardian :D
image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Here's my submission for this month's theme, After Life! The story behind the art is that a recently deceased young woman is sitting atop her gravestone pondering whether she's meant to wander the earth as a ghost, unbeknownst to her, however, the grim reaper has arrived...Art Co Ghost Girl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
FAC1CC47-3482-41C8-9232-738FEE567510.jpeg 39B65817-DD52-46AF-B3F9-6ED731CFFABD.jpeg D578E120-68BD-47A8-A6D8-92F4B8F16C91.jpeg FC7D6B13-C443-4BF6-8C92-E2EFD5EA0EB8.jpeg I haven’t posted here in a while but here’s some stuff I’ve been working on. The last one is a ‘draw this in your style challene’. The original on the right is an OC by an artist on Instagram named Crystalbeastie. She’s so talented and makes amazing art!

For June's theme of Shadows & Water
20180624_094916.jpg

I used acrylic paint and painter's tape for this.

For July's theme of #drawthisinyourstyle
Original artist Punziella from twitter (right) & my re-draw (left)
Punziella.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
518f9760437eda4b.png
1536977957894.png

Improvement is an amazing thing.

For September's theme: Sapphire

ncVU9NF.jpg

For Inktober
Day 1 - Poisonous
sX6eU4Y.jpg