FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Literally every second of the day (most of the time)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance or Fantasy or Sci-Fi,, can do others, I’m open to trying new things
Art Trade Central City

🎩 Info
🎩 Rules
🎩 FAQ

- Howdy! -
Welcome, to ATCC. AKA, Art Trade Central City, where you can find some artists who are open for Art Trades! I've noticed quite a bit of artists here on Iwaku, and I haven't seen one thing about AT's, which I see everywhere on the other sites I am located on. So, I decided to make a thread where people can come and commence into an AT! Now, this may not get super popular, but I want at least a few people to trade some art with each other.

- Rules -

- First of all, respect peoples limits on how you can and cannot draw their character. We don't want to make people uncomfortable here.

- Respect EVERYONE. We shall not have any fights or violence between two or more users.

- Use your OWN art. No real photos, no picrew, no stolen art, we just want your art. Your unique, beautiful art.

- Ask someone if they want to AT before automatically assuming, 'oh, I'm gonna draw their character, and then they're gonna draw mine.' No, you have to talk about it first, make sure they still want an AT, because people can get really busy in a short amount of time.

- Be patient. If someone is taking a bit on the other side of the AT, please do not bother them about getting it done. That might stress the person and make them unmotivated to finish it.

- Have fun with it! Draw each other's character in your own unique style! Draw them how you interpret them, unless stated otherwise by the character's owner :)

- Frequently Asked Questions -

- Q: What is an Art Trade?
- A: Two artist's come together, and exchange one character reference. They then both draw the character given to them, and show it to the other! You basically just trade art of characters.

- Q: How do I say I want to do an Art Trade?
- A: Simple! You just comment in this thread, specifying a few things. One, if you're open for AT's, two, your limits for how your character is drawn, and three, art examples! People want to see the art style their character will be drawn in :)

Any other questions, you can PM me or comment in this thread!