Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
This isn't going to be a fancy Interest Thread or heavily detailed, but I'm just placing this to see how many people might be interested in a group RP set in the universe of Attack on Titan.

AU or pre/post canon?

Pre-Canon most likely, leaning more towards AU. No Titan Shifters either.

Hmm, you have my attention... I'm interested to see the details on this concept!

Oh, and how far back pre-canon? (What year, perhaps is the better question).

I am at work and just wanted to see who would be interested and when I get home I will start piecing things together.

More than likely all of the characters in the RP will be a part of the Survey Corp.

For the year. Hmm. If I go with an AU with a mix of pre canon then probably 835-840

I'd be interested.

Here are the signups

OPEN SIGNUPS - Attack on Titan - Expedition

I decided that this is going to be an AU, taking place in the year 835 (no major canon characters exist anyways since it is AU). Just like the manga/anime it will be bloody and full of death, and I want to focus more on the brotherhood/family that forms and bonds in a military style setting rather than the Titan Shifter and origins of Titans like the actual anime and manga.

Also, do you guys want a discord chat to discuss and ask questions?

Oh, I suppose a discord will be nice! And ah... I'll see about getting a sheet up sooner or later >.< I got a few character ideas brewing already.

Alright xS I guess we can discuss this in more detail later, if we can't manage it now.

Still looking for a couple more people

Needing about 2-3 more players and then we can start!

Needing one more and I can get started on the IC!

I'm interested too. Very Interested.