Avatar: The Rebel Armada (An ATLA RP)

@Nefelibata I'd prefer that you'd write a fresh sample to give me the most honest representation of how your currently write. As for what you write, the topic or theme is whatever you please. If you wish to do an ATLA inspired sample, that works perfectly fine.
Oh, kind of made things confuse with the statement. By old post I kind of meant stuff posted earlier this week or something like that. Still, guess I can just write something new since you feel it's more adequate to do so.
Awesome! Can't wait to see your sample!

Reactions: Meringue
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
oh derp
I just sent a pm about that XD

@Greenie *pats* It is alright, my child.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie
@Mobley Eats sending you the written sample in pm tomorrow after work^^ gonna just right a backstory of my char and how he ended up and Ex-Fire Nation member or how i'd do it for now since don't know exactly how the fire nation in your rp will be but I can guess lol.

@Mobley Eats sending you the written sample in pm tomorrow after work^^ gonna just right a backstory of my char and how he ended up and Ex-Fire Nation member or how i'd do it for now since don't know exactly how the fire nation in your rp will be but I can guess lol.
Sounds good, Justin. Don't stress too much about the backstory, though. As said before, this is not a first come first serve, so I don't want you or anyone here to waste too much energy if for any reason they do not make the cut. Either way, can't wait to read your sample!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm actually done with my writing sample, but still haven't figured how to PM people in this crazy layout so...

This should help, hopefully!

1538700850304.png

Can you take a screencap? :o

Of course.

There:
WORFBsu.png

Hmm it could be a bug :o
I'd suggest reporting it in the Bugs thread!

Have you tried opening a new convo through your inbox, by the way?

All my yes. I'd love to join!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Oooh, I'm hecka interested in dis o.o

@Nefelibata That's really odd! If you want, I could PM you first and you can Copy/Paste your writing sample as a response?

@Hufflepug and @SkittlesAndSpike wonderful! Please send me a PM of your writing samples soon! So glad you both are showing interest. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
I had a problem with the PM thing to, I just kept refreshing and it ended up working so it's probably a bug.

Any chance to join the Gaang! ... or a variation thereof ... I’ll shoot you a PM writing sample sometime tomorrow.