2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, modern, slice of life, romance, family, horror, supernatural, hurt/comfort
Hey first and foremost, to anybody I left in an rp without saying anything I apologize deeply, I had a lot of stressful stuff come up in life that needed my attention and for a time I lost my phone, so once again i apologize if I left you without a word.

Alright now on to more positive things rp, I have finally gotten things situated in my life and have time to rp and am looking to find some people to write with. Some stuff about me
~i am 19
~i can rp both genders
~i've been rping for several years now
~I'm typically semi lit though I can do lit and occasionally novella, mostly though I adapt to my partners writing style and length
~at the moment I am out of school and unemployed so I have plenty of free time
~can make at least one reply a day if not more typically. of course they're will be days where I might not post but I try to at least post a reply once a day
~I enjoy getting to know the people I'm rping with so ooc chats are cool of course if you don't want to we don't have to
~I'm ok with smut though I don't want it to be the main focus, we can fade to black if you want or write it out, this is up to you
~And of course redstar members only if smut is involved
~Well umm i guess that's all for now onto the rules lol

Rules
1.help move the plot along, your ideas are valid and wanted
2.if you don't like something let me know and visa versa we can fix it
3.please no one liners
4.Have decent grammar and spelling, doesn't have to be perfect by any means as long as I can understand what's being said we're good
5.quality over quantity

Fandoms
My hero academia

The Ancient Magus bride
Zootopia
Fallout
Elder scrolls

pairings
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Werewolf
Cop x Criminal
Hero x Villain
Rich x Poor
Poor x Poor
Patient x Doctor

unromantic plots
Platonic friendship
Orphan kids trying to get by
Interspecies adoption
~demon
~Angel
~monster
~deathclaw
~ect
something like they Goonies find a map and go on an adventure

Anyways that's all for now, might add some plots later as I think of them, if interested in rp send pm me or reply bellow thanks for taking the time to read over this hope you have a good day

I could do a My Hero Academia fandom.