2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Tick…. Tick… Tick…. Tick….Tick….Tick.
The large grandfather clock ticked in the dark sleepy house. The world outside, was quite and still. It was almost to still as if the world was holding its breath for something. The sound of crunching gravel was heard as vehicles pulled up to a open space. Figures stepped out of the trucks and the beings pulled out fabric, poles, rope and more. Big burly muscular men started to pull the fabric up to a point as they hammered the rope down with spikes into the ground. As it slowly came together the distinct outline of a circus tent could be seen in the dark.

As dawn hit the newly built fairgrounds were empty and as if nothing walked among its grounds. It seemed almost abandoned, one would never know that beings had set this up the night before, only those who lived in the town knew that this had not been there the evening before. Flyers littered the town walls and some even blew across the streets. As the sleepy town woke to find the circus had come over night.

• Mention/Interactions: Elijah @TheQueensGuard , Npc tara, Death and Cloaked figure
    "Sky… Sky… earth to Skyla? Hello Skylar you in their." A voice asked and tried to get the detectives attention. Skylar had been off in her own world. She looked over at the person calling her name. "Oh hmm yeah sorry didn't get much sleep, last night what's up?" she asked. The woman was her secretary "I was asking if you saw the flyers." Her secretary said. "Flyers?" she asked. When her secretary nods and hands her the flyer to the Carnival. Skylar sat up and looked it over. "He's back."She whispered. "I am sorry detective what was that, whos back?" the woman asked Skylar. "Nothing no one, Tara get the files of the missing people reports and or Deceased that we keep labeled Carnival." Sky asked the woman.
    Once the files were brought, she flipped through them, the Carnival came every three years since she was young. She went looking through the files when Tara brought them to her and found either a kidnapping or Deceased victim. She frowned as she taped faces of missing and murder victims up on the whiteboard and wrote in names and dates. Drawing a arrow to connect things then stepped back. She circled the murders and looked at the wounds. She opened her files in the Carnival that she made about what everyone was in it. She had something the fae liked to call the sight and she knew what everything actually looked like without the Glamour a lot of the creatures were not pretty underneath it all.
    Skylar picked up her phone as it rang. "Elijah where are you? It's back in town, meet me at the station it's going to be a long day." She told him. Skylar hung up as she posted the last picture of the 16 year old who disappeared over 3 years ago last time the Carnival came to town. Sky waited for her partner as she hid the profiles on the carnies that pertained to anything supernatural. She had the thin covered up profiles.
    As she waited, a darkly cloaked older gentleman walked in and sat down on the other side of her desk. Half jumping out of her skin when she looked up. Her hand went for her gun with supernatural bullets. " relax no need for those, I just want to talk." He said. " Talk all you supernaturals want to do is make deals and contracts. It's never a talk."She said. "Smart hunter, I see the legends about your family and you are true you do have the sight. How interesting." The male continued his voice was like crunching gravel to the ears. "No your right, I want you to sign a contract with me. You help me get rid of Deaths Carnival, I promise you will no longer have to see our kind for what we truly are again and will leave you be for a time being and this town." The male said.
    His bone hands slid over a piece of paper. "Who and what are you?"Skylar asked. "Me no one and nothing. Just think of it as a gift."He said. "No Thank you." she said. He nods and hands her a card. It seemed to be blank except for when she moved it from side to side, silver numbers showed and a title The one they call when things go wrong, and things have definitely gone wrong. She thought it odd. She went to look up,but he was gone. Quickly hiding the card and contract in her desk drawer, she locked them up. Her eyes were fixated at where the man had been. Her face pale white drained of even the little bit of color she normally had. One would say it was as if she had seen a ghost.
    When her partner arrived finally, she was outside smoking watching the sky and how the sun moved slowly in the sky. "Hey Elijah I am very sorry to have to do this, I got no sleep and I want to be at the Carnival when it starts. I am going to catch a few zzz's the best I can before it does. I have the whiteboard board set up. Connected the things I could. I just need to get out of here. Oh see you tonight at sun down front of the Carnival."She told him and made her way to her black truck. However a vanilla envelope was attached to her windshield. Her name scrawled in fancy lettering. She shook as she grabbed it and opened it. Pulling out a folder, as she opened it she frowned, it had her and Elijah's profile. "Wish for your partner to live, meet me in my tent before the Carnival starts. Welcome Home My Dear Sweet Skylar." at the bottom it was signed death. She breathed in and looked to the precinct. Maybe she should bring the strangers contract and see what death says or can even guess who it was, and what did death want with her now.
    She stashed the folder in her truck as she got in to drive to her Plantation. Parking outside her place and turning off the roaring engine, she made her way up to her Plantation home. Once inside she locked the door and looked around the large house it felt oddly creepy even in the day. Jumping as the dogs came running and barking Happily, she smiled and knelt petting each on the head. "Alright enough time for bed." Sky scolded the animals playfully and went for her room. With a sigh she landed in her bed and stared at the ceiling as she fell asleep. Her dreams were weird. Screaming figures, a watery grave, and a finger made of bones. It changed quickly to her laying in bed. She sat up and looked around. Her door was wide open which was odd she had closed it before she went to bed. With a frown she went to it and looked out her bedroom door. "Hello?" She asked her voice sounding oddly hallow. Skylar was confused as she closed the door. She turned and gasped as a hand grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the bed. She tried to kick and get the hand off, she was looking up into a gnarly gruesome face. A large noise rang and she tried to grab for her phone as it rang, but she was losing air and consciousness. The voice spoke to her. "Wake up Skylar. Wake up." the mouth said. Why would something strangling her want her to wake up.
    Skylar woke with a start drenched in sweat as she grabbed her ringing phone. "Hello… huh? Outside?" she asked confused and went to her window moving the curtains. She hung up the phone and held up the one minute finger. She went to change into jeans and a black v neck. Slipping her boots on she walked out her door and down the step. "Mr. Thompson how can I help you?" She asked. "Oh I was just seeing if you could help out at the house tonight." He asked. "Sorry Mr. Thompson I have a case I am working on. I would love to,but not this evening maybe some other time." She said and smiled. " If I get up early enough before work tomorrow I will see what I can do. Have good evening Mr. Thompson." She said. "Oh no, no I understand. Thank you very much." He said and waved. He looked at her "You sure your okay?"He asked. "Yeah. Just got to go get ready." She said and waved as she rushed into the house. She knew that some of her neighbors including Mr. Thompson was into hoodoo and she was always reluctant to help him, that stuff was no joke.
    After cleaning herself and dressing in new clothes. She strapped her work gun to her hip and the other went into her boot as a boot gun. Looking at the time she grabbed her phone and wallet. Running out to her truck and hoping in after she made sure her front door was locked and the salt line intact. As she drove the sun started to set and a shudder ran through her entire body. As she finally pulled up to the Carnival parking lot her car was the only one on the street the lot for the Carnival had been packed. She frowned at all the people here. Who would they lose this time. Turning on her truck lights and sirens she pulled up onto the sidewalk near the front of the Carnival. Grabbing her phone she texted her partner. 'Meet you just inside.' as she sent it, her eyes looked around she had a feeling she was being watched, shrugging off the feeling.
    Making her way through the line, she stopped at the ticket booth and showed her badge. "Detective Howl I was expected." she told the young girl up front. "Please come right through detective he is waiting for you in the last tent on the right."The girl said. Skylar stopped, the girl looked and sounded oddly familiar. "Do I know you?"She asked her. "Detective, He doesn't like when people are late. GO." The girl growled than turned sweetly to the next customer. Stepping away from the front booth she walked for the tent she been told to go to. Stepping inside, she messaged her partner saying she be a bit late. Looking around the tent she frowned it was empty, odd, he wanted her here.
    "DETECTIVE." A boastful male voice came out of the dark. "Come please sit, I am glad my little messengers got you the message I was afraid they would not have." The male voice said and snapped as a table appeared. Skylar sat in the chair at the edge straight backed. " Yes, surprising to myself I even decided to show up. What Would you like to Discuss with me?"She asked. "Down to business, right forgot you like no idle chit chat, I like that about you Detective.Well something has been making my acts disappear." The male said. "Okay?" Skylar asked confused. "I need your help to find it and if you do I will rip up the contract you unknowingly signed with me and you will no longer owe me a thing." He said. "I knew it, you never stopped watching me." She said. "Obviously not. Ever wonder why your still alive?"He asked. "Any way not the point will you do it."He asked. "No." She said. "Here I will give you the night to think about it.. Come back to me at 5 pm tomorrow 24 hours Detective." He said. " and if I don't?" She asked. "Well how do you like the inside of a psych ward Detective, because I will make the spirits make you go crazy and also kill your partner." He said. Standing and helping her up, he kissed her hand as he opened his tent flap. "Have a good evening Detective. Remember 5 pm tomorrow." He told her and with that he pushed her out the opening. She turned rapidly and looked for the tent it was gone she was standing near the entrance. When her name was called she half jumped out of her skin turning to the voice that called her. "Elijah." Her voice full of relief upon seeing him. Whos deal should she take deaths or the other males. The other male had a air that was more powerful than death she didn't want the bargain with the male she wanted her sight, but maybe she could bargain for something else.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Elijah @TheQueensGuard, and Skylar
    As he shooed the detective out of the tent his eyes glowed a dark green, a dark evil laughter filled the air behind her. Once she was gon Grimm turned back yo his duties and looked down at a old gnarly creature at his feet. "Ludo go make sure everyone is a awake it's time." He said. The gnarled creature bows his head to Death and snaps it fingers making a bubble popping noise. Leaving the air behind it smelling of death, Vanilla and roses. He raised a eyebrow and smirked as He pushed the tent flaps away to go to his trailer to get ready.
    Sitting at his table after he was dressed smoking what looked like a cigarette, but was not, it also wasn't weed, but it looked like it. It however smelled interesting and the smoke that came from it was green and purple. Death lifted his head and smirked. " I knew you be back old man." He said. A Cloaked bone like figure stepped from the shadows. "I came to offer the deal again." A gravelly voice spoke in deep tones. " Sorry Old man Not today not tomorrow not in a thousand years." Grimm said. "Why not?" The male asked. "Because no one here ever trust me again, now be gone." Death Growled. With a bow of the cloaked figures head he disappeared into the shadow. Death growled and turned when he heard a New noise. "Ludo everyone ready and up?" He asked. "Yes My lord." The gnarly creature said. "Good time to meet and greet."Death said lifting his eyebrows. With a quick flick of his fingers the creature became a small fluffy dragon creature that sat upon his shoulders. He looked at the creature. "Ludo No biting anyone, remember what happened last time?"He asked and Ludo just growled in response.
    Finally stepping out of his tent he walked among the guests and smiled tipping his hat to each. They had games and rides and sideshows, the mains show would start around 2 and end at 4 in the morning. He wouldn't be on stage for a while so he just walk the Carnival and enjoy the sights of his troop and keep and eye on the detectives. He stopped by Chars Caravan and knocked on the door. "Char, You still in here?" He asked with a small smile hoping she was about.
  • Mention/Interactions: Dante @Denali
    The sun slowly set in the sky Shira pushed her body up her chest rising first. Before her head popped up. Her long flowing red fiery hair. She looked over to where a body lay next to her. "Dante, it's time to get up love."She said and kissed his cheek before slipping from the bed. Flipping her hair over one shoulder she made her way to the bathroom in her Caravan. She showered and walked out in a towel, her flawless pale skin shone under the water droplets. Drying away all the water on her flawless skin. Finally walking out with a towel wrapped around her she poked her head around the corner. "Love the shower is open. Remember bring your violin." She said smiling. Grabbing her clothes she put the towel down and slipped on her red skirt that still looked brand new but was over hundreds of years old. The coins were just as shiny as the day they were put on. Her top was a red corset top with embroidered gold Markings. When Dante was out of the shower and dressed, she asked him to tighten her corset as she put her black lace fingerless gloves that had holes in them. Her feet were bare and she was good with that.
    Grabbing her violin, she slowly tuned it and played a few notes. She smiled as she went outside to wait on Dante. She smiled at passersby and started to slowly play. Some stopped to hear the mournful soft tune as her hands smoothly went over the strings. It was, enchanting and more people stopped. She smiled and winked as her hands moved faster over the strings. She was waiting on Dante to join her. When he did she slid down her railing steps and jumped between. The crowd, she played her violin and danced around, her music matched Dantes. She stopped and bowed to the people. They put change in the metal bucket outside her Caravan as she bowed to them in thanks. She hadn't included her fire routine not when she is just walking around a crowd.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Maeve @Aka~Kitsune @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Greenish blue eyes stared back at a pale figure with large back wings behind her. Her slim form was dressed in a black dress and black heeled boots. She looked like she stepped out of the Victorian era except with the wings. She walked away from the mirror and made her way to the Caravan door and walked out. Nodding to people as she passed, she walked down the dirt pathway to go find her act partner and friend. She made her way to the water holding tank. It was a very very large tank held all the water creatures that the Carnival had.
    Flying up to the rocks and sitting on them. She splashed her hand on the water wondering if Maeve would surface. She wasn't sure what to do when the main show didn't start for a while. She sighed at the silent ripple less salt water. Putting her wings away she slipped her boots off. And her dress leaving them on the rocks, she was in in black undergarments and could care less that they got wet. Diving into the water she swam down and swam to the underwater cave. Popping up, she looked around the cave her hair wet. "Psst Maeve Hey where are you?" She asked and looked around. She saw other half water half sea creatures. Swimming to the shelf, she pulled herself out and stood slowly as she walked around barefoot looking for her. She lifted a eyebrow when she found her. "Hey Maeve" she said as she went to sit next to the female Siren.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Jazmina @QUEENIE
    Stretching and yawning the blue four legged mini Alien stood from his bed in Jazminas Caravan. Hopping off the nightstand straight down onto her bed. With a purr like noise he sat near her face and pawed at her face to wake her up. When she was awake his head tilted and he rubbed his head on hers carefully not to hurt her with his horns. He finally sat on her chest and looked down at her. He was ready for breakfast and the day. Puffle normally always joined her and when she performed he sit on the sidelines and wait. He been with the Carnival since the beginning, but ever since Jazmina joined he become attached to her side. He often be at her side, near, or around her. He was on her shoulder, when she wasn't carrying him or on a pillow. He could walk,but it took to much time and he had a larger monstrous form, but that was his protective state he preferred his smaller state and being carried wherever Jazmina went, some could call him a nuisance, but he was also loved and adored. He did like to play with the Wendigo guardians of the carnival. They were a bundle of fun in his opinion.
    Puffle could communicate with Jazmina and he often did so through telepathic communications, but normally he was silent. He only spoke with her and well death, but death could speak Grunchorian. He was surprised that Death could speak Alien languages, but he knew every tongue of all his employees. He knew Latin or Greek for the sirens, He knew Vampiric for the vampires, and werewolf, could speak to fae, He even could speak mogwai. Which impressed him even more. Puffle had learned many languages enough to communicate with Jazmina. When she was finally sitting up in bed Puffle just sat in her lap waiting to be carried to his bowl if food on her counter.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Jazmina @QUEENIE Klaus
    Elijah woke with a small growl, Ludo had woken him and his brother and he was not really in the mood to be up. He lifted the lid of his black sleek Coffin and slammed his hand down on his brothers Coffin. "Get up man." He said and hopped out. Grabbing a wto blood bags he poured 2 glasses for the both of them and slowly downed the contents of his handed the other glass to Klaus. Death did provide for them and that was nice, he missed his freedom to do as he pleased and not be stuck like the rest of the people here. He and his brother were not a sideshow nor were they something to be amazed watched. Even there death defying Daredevil acts bored them to tears. Death be better than living and eternity with this.
    However recently Elijah had been intrigued by Jazmina and they had been trying to work on his issues with relationships. He was char and romantic and he had found some he was sure that he couldn't loose or he hoped. It would be his third love. If that went wrong than love was just hopeless for him and he never try again. Getting dressed in a black button up dress shirt, dress pants and dress shoes. He made his way to see Jazmina he grabbed a flower on the way to see her. It was dead and he used some magic to make it alive again. He knocked on her Caravan door. "Jazmina you up and ready?"He asked. He really liked her and that little creature she had following her.
  • Post for next time
  • Mentions/Interactions: Aurora @TheDevil'sGame
    Lazarette slowly sat up in her bed and looked around as she stood. The sun was going down, do to the magic Shakra had placed on her. Walking to the door, she made her way out of her Dollhouse as she called it. She had a tiny doll on her back that she had made and reanimated herself. The doll was always on her shoulder like and little devil. Slipping her sewing needle into her hair as she made her way to find her doll friend the girl was a demon forced to be in the dolls body, she was very intrigued by this. Finding her friends Caravan, she knocked on the rough wooden oak door. "Aurora you in here?"She asked.
    As dawn hit the newly built fairgrounds were empty and as if nothing walked among its grounds. It seemed almost abandoned, one would never know that beings had set this up the night before, only those who lived in the town new that this had not been there the evening before. Flyers littered the town walls and some even blew across the streets. As the sleepy town woke to find the circus had come over night.

Tags: @DANAsaur
Links signups

Last edited:

As moonlight crept in through the window, Jazmina felt a soft weight place itself on her chest. It couldn't have been any other than Puffle. Jazmina had loved the powerful tiny creature since the moment she had gotten to the carnival. Puffle was cute, kind, and rather amazing in Jazmina's eyes. "Morning, Puffle. Breakfast time already?" She asked him as he lept off of her chest and looked towards the shelf of her caravan. "Meat, spirit balls, or both today?" She questioned as she crossed the small room.

"Both," Puffle spoke telepathically to her. She nodded and did as he asked. Mixing spirit balls Grimm had given her and raw meat, she served Puffle his breakfast in a small bowl.

Jazmina walked towards the back of the caravan that housed her bathroom, looking to Puffle she smiled as she saw him chow down on his breakfast. "I'm gonna get ready," she mentioned before closing the bathroom door and showering herself clean. Her dreams had brought memories of the night she died. Jazmina tried hard to push the stressful thoughts to the back of her mind, but couldn't. She found her hair going white and her skin becoming see through. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to piece together each thing that happened, but it just wasn't working. She wanted to know what happened to her, but all she could remember was an ax coming down on her before the world went dark. "Stop," her voice sounded loud as her body turned solid again. She was not going to let her dreams and missing memories ruin the first night of the carnival back in the states.

"Wszystko w porządku, Wszystko w porządku," she chanted in polish. All she could do was remind herself that she was fine. The carnival was her life now, and she appreciated the second chance at life Grimm had given her. Despite part of her wanting to escape and seek revenge, normal life away from performing, and a world of possibilities Jazmina always knew her place was here. She agreed to work here both in life and death for the chance to live again. If there was one thing that Jazmina had going for her, it was her loyalty and ability to keep her word.

Dressing in her favorite costume, Jazmina soon heard a knock at the door. "Coming," she hollered out. Opening the door, she saw Elijah before her with a flower in his hand. "You shouldn't have," she blushed and took the flower. Their relationship was rather complicated. Jazmina knew he was trying his best to allow himself to love again and she appreciated his effort. She really did like him and remembered the first day she met him. It was late October and rain was pouring down, the carnival ground was flooded and people rushed to get things packed away. Jazmina was having trouble getting her trunk inside of her caravan. Puffle just watched her and mentioned asking someone for help. She didn't want to, but two brothers she recognized as the daredevil act was walking by. She asked timidly and Elijah agreed. She remembered baking him food for weeks to thank him, she even infused it with blood beads so he was actually eating something useful to him.

Placing the flower in a small vase of water, she turned and smiled. "I was just about to leave to go greet the customers, wanna join me?" she asked him. She knew he didn't favor this whole carnival lifestyle, but she wanted to at least make it suck less for him.

@~Dark Disney~
Mentioned: Puffle, Elijah

Last edited:

16d40bea4d65d2b75de64058659e22f4.png

Interactions: Sabine (@~Dark Disney~ )

Sleep had long since claimed Maeve who had settled within the depths of the water within the cave. All was dark but the faint lights seemed to cast a colourful glow across the cave from within the water pool where iridescent scales shifted from light blue to an array of pale, soft colours. Maeve was leaning against an underwater rock, her arms folded over its smooth surface with her head buried upon them as she remained still other than the rise and fall of her chest. Dreams failed to entrap her but sleep kept her pacified and comfortable. At least, it did until the faint call of her name seemed to garner her senses from the realm of sleep and to wakeful one.

It took a few seconds before pale blue lashes fluttered against pink tinted cheeks, opening to reveal bright blue depths as they fluttered to stare at the surface of the cave pool where she heard her name echo from. Slowly she pulled her arms from under her head and pressed her palms into the rock as she pushed herself up. Her tail shifted from its position to straighten out. Her expression, once delicate and gentle in sleep and turned into a slight scowl at being awoken but she seemed to restrict her anger from getting any further. Dislike or being awoken early or not, it was necessary to work. Pink lips parted in a sigh as pushed herself from the rock, powerful tail beating against the water as she swam to the surface.

"Hello, Sabine."

Her arms reached out and spread across the surface of the ground as she broke through the water, folding them to settle her head upon as she stared over at her partner with a lidded gaze. Exhaustion seemed to dull her eyes as a tired yawn followed her appearance. "I apologize, I was asleep..." The blue haired siren murmured, pressing her cheek into her arm as she let them flutter closed once more "How are you?". Maeve paused when the matter of the time finally seemed to alert her, causing her to pull herself up further till she was resting on her arms, a majority of her torso free from the clear surface of the water. "How long do we have till the show?" Maeve couldn't help but ask, curiousity lacing her tone. If she could, she would put changing into a more human form off a short while. It was so...cramped being upon land compared to her natural form.

Last edited:
Mentions: @QUEENIE , @Aka~Kitsune
Interactions: @~Dark Disney~

Aurora simply watched as she laid her head against her arms as her eyes slowly watched a pendulum move back and forth before her. It was crudely designed as it looked like a long swinging axe as it swung back and forth moving slowly closer each time to what appeared to be a small version of a doll that looked remarkably similar to herself. It slowly began to cut within its neck as she caught it within her fingers as blood began to leak from behind her head. Luckily she had placed the hair away from the model and wouldn't have to worry of such affecting her but she carefully removed the doll from the device as she allowed the pendulum to continue to swing. Her fingers bled from the contraption and she allowed for it too as she picked up the strange item and placed it aside numerous other mechanisms which seemed to be used for torture or to brutally kill it's victims. The Doll itself looked like an immaculate recreation of herself and she placed it down before her window as she slowly fixed its dress and outfit before moving back to the edge of her desk with the numerous ugly items together.

The others had believed her to simply be a demon cursed to be within a doll but that was never how such things had worked throughout the history of her kind. There was purpose for their actions and reasons for such to be placed in circumstances. No matter if she were an angel or a demon they were bound by purpose. They did not have free will as these beings have had. Only one angel in particular had defied such an idea and was cursed with the horrors of below. She was lucky enough to simply be within a beautiful body which she thoroughly enjoyed.

She was a cursed one but that didn't mean there was a punishing reason for her to be here and as she thought of such things there was a curious question she imagined about these things. 'Thought the God and Devil were dead.' She quietly stated these things as she looked around the room. Inspecting if there were any evil eyes or unwanted ears attempting to listen even to her thoughts as she remained silent within this room.

Though there had to be a reason for her to be here and it was as simple as that. Didn't matter if the gods were alive or not. That didn't bother her. She had been a part of this organization for ages and things have yet to change though she continued her eyes on the Grimm that was their ring leader. She offered her services and her doll like appearance but had recently been using risky and dangerous weapons to interact and excite more of the crowd. It was a skill she had learned from the years of reading she was able to acquire and regardless of her binding to this carnival she believed something would be bound to happen to change such things.

The mark itself that seemed circular though was broken by three fragments that ended close to finishing off this circle. It was the place she was cutting into out of curiosity. Though her doll like body could bleed which had never surprised her as it seemed to be this blood she was bound by for her to remain here.

"The Grimm has always remained and I have always surprised. Contracts are never endless and even my days must come to an end. I wish to wonder what will outlast the other. Such a point will be defininte." She pretended to exhale as nothing came from her lips.

"How will you continue this, our dearest leader. How shall you lead?"

She carefully moved to the center of her desk away from her many knickknacks of torture and instead coming towards a few she was working on though these were of very different things as she pulled what appeared to be a small trapeze and another doll before her mirror as this doll held dark bloody red hair. She pulled two large staffs which held two horizontal bars tied to ropes connected within the air. The doll itself began to move as it began to climb up the polls and began to swing between the two bars as it threw itself and caught itself as the Doll herself began to help by pushing the bar back towards her.

As this was happening she pulled another small case which she opened up to reveal another doll though this one lay within water as this one was carefully crafted with bright blue hair. It would be a mermaid to any unfamiliar with such creatures but the Doll had crafted the details perfectly as the Siren itself began to sing as she placed hoops for the small doll to jump through.

She began to sing the song along such the figure as she enjoyed her time alone. She could not sleep and such actions were those she used to cherish the time most others could not enjoy.

Though she knew this couldn't last and as the song ended and as it quieted down. The night would eventually come to this place. She checked her neck and looked around her clean and proper room as she carefully placed her items back towards their homes. The numerous weapons she had created lined themselves across her walls as she made sure none were out of alignment. A singular clock ticked silently as she turned towards the door as she noticed the noise before the eventual knocks began to occur.

It was the puppeteer. The only one she never truly minded being around as the red haired one at least was friendly but the blue haired one seemed more focus on their supposedly perfect ideas. This doll was not something that she would simply call by such an inadequate signifier. It was Lazarette herself.

"Aurora, you in here?"

"Of course, You needn't worry about knocking. You are always welcome. Though, I suppose, it is time for our proceedings." She quickly pulled a few bundles from her work bench as she proceeded to the door. She professionally opened it as it smoothly came open. Aurora's eyes immediately turned toward the doll on her back as she was fond of the little devil. Interesting how she could give so much life for such beings while also capable of puppeteering the living. Though the two had learned much from the other and found one another fascinating they still had much more to understand about the other. She carefully readjusted the sewing needle on Lazarettes head as she calmly patted her shoulder.

"And what interesting show will you have for us tonight, my dear lady?" The Doll treated Lazarette as an equal and despite her odd appearance didn't seem put off by such a thing. If anything, she enjoyed the way she looked and always let Lazarette know of such a thing. It was even stranger a demon would do such a thing especially with the fights this doll seemed to have given to some others. Though, she cared greatly for her and never revealed any disrespect.

Dolls were supposed to represent humans though this one seemed fine with being known to be a doll. She noticed how empty the place had still been and how much life was lacking from the area. She wasn't surprised as of yet but stepped out of her caravan as she locked it behind her. Carrying what seemed like a large bag at her side. Though it didn't seem to bother the doll at whatever weight was inside.

"Let us pray for this evening, loved one. It may potentially be a very interesting night." She whispered softly as she was curious what this time will bring.

Last edited:
The male grumbled and groaned in his sleep not wanting to wake up. "Was having a pleasant." He said with sleep still in his voice. The kiss on his cheek brought him back to reality as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "You never cease to amaze me with your beauty. Always keeping me enchanted." Dante spoke softly as he watched her walk into the bathroom. While he waited for her to step out, he had one arm behind his head as he read, his chest partially showing and some of his battle scars that could still be seen. When she stepped out of the shower, he marked the page and placed it down. "Thanks, love. I'll try to be quick don't want Death upset." Dante said as he tied her corset. "I'll be out as soon as I'm done." He said looking her deep in the eyes as he stroked her cheek lightly before placing a gentle kiss in the same spot. "I won't forget. We'll appease the crowd together."

Stepping into the bathroom he washed his face and groomed his beard just a little bit. He stood in the shower for a couple of minutes to help him get his head in the game for tonight. The dream he had still played through his thoughts. Getting his hair wet he washed it before stepping out. Drying off he wrapped a towel around his waist and started to dry his hair and pulled into a half up ponytail with a ribbon. Searching through his clothes he found a pair of black pants, a set of arm rings and a vest to match. As he was getting ready he could her play. Picking up his violin he stepped out the caravan and began to tune it. It didn't take Dante to join in on her mournful music which soon changed to something more upbeat.

This was his joy preforming and playing with her. Smiling he watched her dance as he played keeping in tune and time with her movements. Their performance was spectacular whether fire was included or not. When they were done he bowed to the crowd as a thanks and stood next to her, his whole demeanor changed. "You, lass come here." He said gesturing to a young female who seemed to be lost in thought after their performance.

There particular person was desperate for answers. Walking closer to the patron, he circled the person. "You seek my assistance. Come inside and we'll discuss your future." He said to them and gestured them to the tent that was next to the caravan. Sitting down he studied their lifelines. His emotions changed, anger, happiness, sadness. Looking at the person he then spoke. "Try to resolve your relationship with whomever is important to you. Financial struggles will come if you don't act fast in terms of your job. A loved one is ill and dying." He said as he moved his hands away and sat back in his seat watching the other for a bit. The patron wasn't able to speak because everything that he said answered her questions and may help in gaining closure. "Curious about my abilities. I can tell. Yes they are true but it's up to you how you want to deal with the situation based on my advice. I wish you the best of luck. The patron handed him the money and left. Once the patron was out of sight he went to Shira. "Prepare for the unexpected my love. Come let us enjoy ourselves." Handing her the money he had just earned as he walked back in he sat down and began to write down the fortune he had told.

Mentions: Death @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Patron NPC. Shira @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:
7f55517f003ef7ad73b569ef85406de8.png

Interactions: Mond (@TheQueensGuard )

When Soleil awoke, she was far from 'human'. Curled up on the dark green sheets in her trailer was a bundle of red fur by first glance with speckles of white visible. It wasn't until pointed ears peeked up from the mass of fur did it become obvious she had fallen asleep in her fox form instead of her human one, her tail wrapped around her smaller body for warmth. Slowly, the vulpine form unwound and stretched, jaws opening to reveal sharp teeth within the slim muzzle.

When she had stretched, Soleil padded across the green sheets before jumping off onto the floor where things began to shift. The sound of bones shifted began to break the silence of the trailer as they shifted and turned to reform into a new shape. Fur became skin and features, once canine in nature became human and delicate till Soliel eventually stood where the fox once did. A second yawn was forced from her lips and a bare hand slid up to conceal it, green eyes blinking tiredly open to study to small home before she grabbed some of the clothes she had set out hours ago before she fell into a deep slumber.

Soleil pulled on her undergarments before tugging the tight fitted dark green tank over her torso. Next, she pulled on some black leggings and thick socks before lacing up the flat combat boots she wore out of comfort, not fashion. Only then did she head to her bathroom to slowly try and detangle the short but messy bright orange locks and paint her lips a dark, maroon red. It was a process that took around twenty minutes considering her hair but eventually, Soliel smiled and grabbed her backpack before exiting her trailer.

With a soft puff of breath, her forest green gaze studying the sky above, Soleil twisted to close her door before hopping from the steps of her trailer to the ground. Despite only having woken up less than half an hour ago, Soleil stood with a mischievous grin on her face and a twinkle to her gaze. Already, she was awake and alert.

"Now…Where is Mond…"

Soleil, not sure where Mond was currently since their interactions were often limited due to her own awkwardness around him, wandered around in search. Her first stop was to hunt for food as already, her stomach rumbled furiously despite her stubbornness to get the planned tattoo discussion out of the way. Coming across one of the other carnival members who was cooking who happily handed her one of their croissants. Soliel thanked them and promised to return the favour before continuing her search for Mond, croissant hanging between her teeth as she slowly nibbled at the pastry.

Eventually, Soleil found the Houndmaster surrounded by his hounds with a drink in hair. Her sense easily smelt the alcohol and her visage twisted into one of brief disgust. It was a second but her seemingly unchanging expression of joy had been replaced. However, that was still only a second. A smile settled on her lips as she calmed her steps with her approach due to the surrounding hounds. "Evening, Mond!" She greeted, her steps accompanied by her slowly pulling her backpack from her shoulder and to her front. Slowly, she lowered herself to the ground and settled her hands in her lap, a smile on her lips. "How are you this fine evening? ~" She asked with a calmer tone that she normally used, though it still was overly cheerful. "Have you got any idea for the tattoo you want me to design?~"

Last edited:
Charlotte Roanoke
Singer of Death
The Carnival Begins....
Charlotte hummed quietly to herself as she looked through her closest, shifting through about of dozen different outfits. She awoke a tad bit earlier than most of her co-workers. She definitely enjoyed the first days of the carnival, where children from all around were drawn in and enchanted by the magic the carnival provided. The sound of joy, wonder, and laughter often echoed around the carnival, with the occasional scream. The smell of croissants, cotton candy, and sugary drinks filled the air. It truly was a magical time.
It wasn't all positives though. The carnival was often filled with drunkards, mostly men. It rarely happened, due to Char carrying a sword for her act, but on occasion one of the drunken fools would cat-call her. Four summers ago, one man had even gotten a bit touchy. He had been one of the ones to disappear that year, and while Grimm wasn't too happy with her for killing the drunk, it was the last time Char let her emotions get the best of her. A cool breeze blew in from a window, brushed up against Charlotte's exposed skin. Shivering, she put aside of memories of the past, and focused on finding clothes.

No.... Not that one...
She said quietly to herself.
To dark.
She flipped past another dress.
Not dark enough.
She finally spotted the perfect dress. A leaf-green dress, that went down to her knees. The sleeves of the dress were lace, and exposed her tattooed arms and allowed for air to easily pass through and keep her from getting too warm. Slipping on her under-clothes, a matching green pair of bra and panties, she paused in her mirror and thought for a moment. A grin appeared on her face as she started to dig through her wardrobe. Putting
on fishnet leggings to cover her legs, she finally slipped the dress on. Smiling at herself in the mirror, her outfit was almost complete. She slipped on two green flat shoes, and reached in her closet to get the final piece of her outfit.
It was a broken bull skull, retrofitted to be a mildly comfortable headpiece. Trinkets hung from its horns and it fit over her head nicely, covering half of her face while leaving the other exposed. She just had to fix her hair and make up, and she'd finally be done.
~~~
Some time later...
@~Dark Disney~
Char, You still in here?
The gruff voice of Grimm called out, accompanied by his heavy hand on her caravan door. She had just finished applying her mascara, and was beginning to put on a dull, pink lipstick when he called for her.
"Come on in Damon, I'm just putting my make up on."
She finished applying her lipstick, and blew herself a kiss in the mirror. She was finally ready to preform. She glanced up from her mirror and smiled up to the Ringmaster as he entered her little wagon and twirled.
"What do you think? Going with a more wild look tonight."

Mond Lobo
Houndmaster
The wet, sand-papery tongue of one of his wolves woke Mond up from his slumber. He pushed the canine off of him and grumbled to himself as he sat up on the wooden floor of his tent. He had been drinking and passed out earlier, and slumped out of his chair onto his floor. He was shirtless and his hair a mess, and from the sound of it, the carnival was beginning.
Great
Mond thought to himself, rubbing his eyes and using a chair to help himself of the ground. Leaning on the table, he picked up a shot-glass tipped to its side and set it up straight, before pouring a half-empty bottle of whiskey filling the shotglass to its brim. Drinking it down, Mond enjoyed the burning sensation as it went down his throat before letting his breath out. It was almost show time, and he wasn't ready.
He whistled for Asena, the wolf that had woken him up moments ago. She was the oldest of his pack, and Monds second in command. The wolf nudged his leg, letting him know she was there. Rubbing her behind the ear, he said

Go make sure the others are up, and make sure Geri and Freki are up this time. They almost missed their last performance, and if they don't shape up I'm cutting their dinners down.

A small bark came from Asena, who quickly left his tent and into a second tent close by.

Mond went over to a chest in the corner and rummaged through it. One of Grimms rules was Mond had to be presentable. That mean the Houndmaster would need a shirt at least. He found a grey button up and quickly put it on. Pulling a pair of black dress pants out of the cluttered chest, Mond slid those on as well.
Finally he put on two long dress socks and dress shoes. Heading out of his tent, he grabbed a coat and top-hat that were hanging from a coat rack and headed out into the early night sky. Setting his hat over his messy hair, and slipping the coat as he walked into the neighboring tent he peaked his head in. All six of his wolves were up and awake.

Asena was eating a bowl of meat in the corner.
Geri and Freki were both already up and energetic, fitting over a rubber chew toy. The two wolves were the youngest of the pack, and were energetic and playful. To outsiders they like to put off an aggressive act to scare them, or atleast until Mond called them off.
Hati was still lazily waking up, his head peaking out of his crate.
Raksha was yawning and stretching her legs and barked lowly seeing Mond enter the tent. Wagging her tail, she strode over and slumped down beside a wooden chair.
Slavc was lapping up water, only pausing to look at Raksha taking his spot by the chair before going right back to the water.

Taking a seat in his chair, Mond started to going over the routines in a notebook that sat on the desk. As he talked to himself aloud, he ran through them in his head. He paused, grabbing a whiskey glass from the corner of the table and filling it with liquor he took a sip, his eyes still focused on his journal of tricks for the carnival goers.
The light foot steps entered the tent, followed by the cheerful voice of Soliel.

"Evening, Mond!"
Setting his notebook down he gave the girl a soft smile. She was one of the few people Mond actually tolerated in this god-forsaken carnival. The girl took a set on the ground, backpack in hand.
"How are you this fine evening? Have you got any idea for the tattoo you want me to design?"
Mond scratched the side of his head, taking his top hat off and setting it on the table.
That's right. She was going to work on a design for my tattoo before the carnival.
Mond thought to himself. The night before when he was a-little past tipsy and had told the girl he had a tattoo in mind he wanted designed. At the time, he did. Now his brain was still waking up, and was spacing on the tattoo design.
"I'm doing alright. Could've slept better."
He popped his neck before continuing.
"How're you doin' girly? No doubt excited for tonight I imagine."
Thankfully he remembered his tattoo idea. Slipping off his coat, and rolling up the sleeve of his shirt he exposed the tribal lines that were tattooed on his right forearm. They lead down and stopped a few inches from his wrist, the sudden empty space offsetting the rest of the tattoo.
"Think you could finish these lines up? I want them to stop at the bottom of my wrist, then I need a sun designed on the back of my hand."

Last edited by a moderator:

Morticia Crevan

Marsh → Circus: Jazmina's Caravan

Jazmina | Elijah

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the whole town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark night.​

The marsh not too far away from the circus glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars. For a moment, the red haired witch stopped. To see the stars reflection on the marsh was truly beautiful and she hoped she can just look at it til morning but she knew she had to prepare for tonight.​

Hence the reason why she was currently knee deep in the marsh with her hands stained with mud and dirt. She was currently searching through the marsh for bones in preparation for her puppet show. She knew she could use the usual ones but where's the fun in that? Besides, she was certain that the dead body she threw on the marsh last month already decomposed so tonight was the good time to harvest the bones.​

Morticia searched under the tall reeds and soon, she found her bones. "Ah, there it is" she murmured with a sweet smile while taking out the bones from the marsh to admire it. "I knew that young boy's bones are perfect~"

Satisfied with her harvest, the witch then made her way towards the circus not minding that she's embracing the bones tightly towards her chest anf she's dragging the hem of her green dress that was wet and covered in mud. It was a normal thing for her so she didn't mind it at all.​

As she was on her way to her tent, she caught a glimpse of Jazmina and Elijah exciting the caravan. She then decided to talk to them a little bit since her own show starts later on.​

"Jazmina, Elijah" she called the two while still embracing her fresh bones "Exiting the caravan together? My, my. That's quite bold."

Morticia knew she shouldn't tease the two but she couldn't help it. They came out together from Jazmina's caravan! She knew that nothing happened between the two but to others who doesn't know them very well, it might send a different message.​

Raising an eyebrow, she then asked with a teasing voicd "Does the ring master know about this? That you two shags each other? and in Jazmina's caravan no less! Tsk tsk. You two are quite a couple"

Last edited:

Soleil watched Mond with a fascinated grin, eyes glimmering in amusement as she recalled his state the previous night when he asked about getting a tattoo done by her. It amused her, the idea that people asked something so important when inebriated and forget the next morning. A soft chuckled passed her painted lips at her own observations of the hound master before she found herself bombarded by the two youngest of Mond's hounds. Geki and Freki. The two had bound over to her with the toy they previously battled over and Soliel wasted no time in wrapping her own grip around it, already locked into a game with the two hounds.

The delight never seemed to escape her features, green locked on the two hounds with mischief lurking in their forest coloured depths. Her own lips were pulled into a wide, toothy grin as she focused on winning the tug-of-war with one of them. Only when she heard Mond's voice did she peer over, though never releasing her grip. "Of course I am excited, Mond! I love the performances and everyone's talents!" Her voice seemed to heighten in excitement, her words becoming faster as she spoke. "Plus, I love to shift. I do enjoy being a fox or crow! I mean, its freeing! The speed and flight, ya'know?~" She cooed, releasing the toy when finally her grip grew weak against the energetic hounds.

Soleil gathered herself to her feet, slowly patting down her leggings for dust and grass before she headed over to the hound master, a curious hum passing her pursed lips as she studied the tattoos decorating his skin. She reached out with a gentle grip and rotated it within her grasp to get a better look. "Ya' know...You should try go to sleep earlier instead of drinking. Sleep's important, Mond!". Soleil simply huffed, doubting he would listened as she dropped her grip and put a small distance between them before slumping back to the ground, already reaching over to the youngest two hounds to run her hands through their fur. "I can definitely fill the rest of the tattoo for you, it assumedly wouldn't take long to finish off those lines. Though what are you thinking for the sun, design wise? Which style? How big? I can draw up some drafts for you later on and you can pick-" Soleil paused when a tongue darted across her cheek, causing her to push Freki's face away slightly before chuckling. "-Then we can get to work on it!~"

Last edited:
  • Mentions/Interactions: Char @TheQueensGuard
    Damon walked in with a small bow to Char and smiled gently. " How are you this fine evening my dear?"He asked and watched her. She was so beautiful and he did enjoy her company. He smiled at her outfit. "You my dear Char as beautiful as ever."He said and grabbed her hand gently and kissed it lightly. "Wild suits you."He said and placed one of her locks behind her ear. "Care to walk with me around the Carnival for a bit your act doesn't start for a bit I would like the company it's better than talking to this old bat."He said and looked at Ludo who was being a grumpy brat. He shook his head with a small sigh and smiled back at her as held out his hand. "After you my dear."He said.
    Damon walked beside her, he was not a bad guy, death had never been the bad guy. He was just doing his job and with his Carnival he gave many a opportunity to live without their lives catching up to them. He thought on the hunter and detective, she was such a prize to have. He looked at Char,"How you holding up?"He asked. He didn't want his acts to worry about the disappearances. They would get it taken care of with the Detectives. He knew Skylar would do anything to protect her partner.
  • Mention/Interactions: DantetheQuee @Denali
    Shira took the money and Smiled at her love. She bowed to him and started to play again as he went into write down the prophecy he just spoken. She danced about whole playing violin she leaped from place to place like a fire would. She actually used some of her fire magic and disappeared into the flame. She showed back on her step and bowed to the crowd that cheered and smiled. She bowed again and picked up her hat up that people threw money in and disappeared into a cloud if red smoke. She appeared next to Dante.
    "Come love I want to go, walk around a bit before the show starts."she said and winked at him. Shira took his hands gently and pulled him up into a kiss and gave him big doe eyes to plead with him to go with her. She eventually won and walked out hand in his as she skipped along the dirt paths. She bowed to people as they walked by and spoke softly, with a small smile on her lips. Her wm fiery wings were out and stretched on display for all to see, she been cooped up on the way over to the states she was just happy to be out and about walking again. She eave to people and let them take pictures of her or with her. She loved talking to people and see the humans up close with most of them none the wiser of what she really was.@Denali
  • Mentions/Interactions: Maeve @Aka~Kitsune
    Sabine shrugged at the siren, She was okay with her being asleep. " Your fine, just wanted you to know the Carnival was open, looks like none of your other cohorts down here were up either. A while, till show time, we can hang out here in the cave if you want." She said and stuck her feet into the salt water. " I am okay, a little bit annoyed today, but okay. Some days I wish I had my freedom other days I don't know I am kinda glad to be here. Just a moody day for me."She told her friend as she yawned and leaned back on her hands and kicked her toes Happily in the water.
    "I wouldn't mind taking a swim with you."She said and smiled as she watched her friend and slipped into the water beside her. She had no problem with mermaids or sirens. She enjoyed the water as much as they did. Her body floated on the water as her wings stayed hidden on her back. She yawned again and stretched her arms out. " Race you to the entrance?"She said with a smirk and counted to 3 diving under knowing she wasn't beating a siren,but she always tried to get a head start. She swam to the surface laughing as she was tail lengths away from winning. Looking at Maeve she splashed her and went for the edge of the rocks and hung onto them. " Always beat me, can't beat a siren in her own water."She said laughing. She looked at the world around and down at the people Maeve often made her forget the world around her and that's why she loved her friend.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Jazmina and Elijah and Morticia @QUEENIE @DANAsaur
    Puffle ate and looked up when he heard Jazmina yell stop. He wanted to go see if she was okay, but knew she come out. He gulped down his food quickly and jumped running as fast his tiny legs would carry him to Jazminas side. He waited for her to dress and scurried after her to the door. He saw Elijah and his ears perked. He liked the vampire and that the vampire was nice to Jazmina. He however hated the vampires asshole brother. He felt the cold hands of the vampire pick him up. He was quite happy to be up off the floor. He looked at Jazmina and than his ears flattened as a woman's voice came over and teased Elijah. Puffle growled and glared at her in Elijah's arms. He didn't like Morticia when she was teasing the emotionally wrecked vampire. He purred and nudged him gently make him feel better.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Jazmina and Morticia @QUEENIE @DANAsaur
    Elijah smiled as she took it, "Of course I do, I come to see my beautiful lady and I should bring her a flower. It's being old fashioned. He winked as he stepped in and picked up puffle. "Yes of course I would love to if I am with you."He told her and held his hand out to her and helped her down the steps. He turned when he heard Morticia and her teasing as they walked out. His fangs dropped and he let out a snarl at her. "You know very well Grimm knows and that I just got here."He said his eyes darkening and the veins around his eyes showing as he growled. He felt a hand in his and looked to see Jazmina as he backed down a bit and calmed down his fangs still visible. He sighed and kept a hold of Jazminas hand and Puffle in the other. The little creature was a good thing to have around."what's with the bones he asked still in a slight bad mood he wanted to go but had already said yes to walking with Jazmina.

• Mentions/Interactions:Morticia, Elijah, Jazmina and Aquamarine @DANAsaur @QUEENIE @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Klaus had gotten up after his brother. He took a bit longer to get ready and finally walked out. He walked past his brother and Jazmina than hissed hearing Morticia. He saw his brothers gaze to stop him from attacking the witch. "Leave them Alone Morticia don't you have something better to do than tease my brother and the Ghost. I fk like eat children."He snapped. He saw Elijah's grateful look and went to walk to find someone else to interact with, He just was in a bad mood and wasn't really up to being up and about. He stopped when he saw Aquamarine. He leaned on a post and looked her up and down than smiled. "What are you doing?"He asked. He knew she had as much loathing for this place as he did. He knew her sister wasn't as spiteful but, he liked her and her attitude. He actually liked both of them.
    Klaus was starting to feel less mad. The witch had just pissed him off it took Elijah forever to even just say something to a woman and he didn't want the witch to ruin his mood with Jazmina, and he was just being protective of his brother. He sighed and watched the elemental. "How are you doing this fine day."he said and smiled.
    Lazarette walked in and looked around the dolls workshop. She smiled and took a seat as she stretched and looked at her. "I know but I don't want to mess with your privacy or anything."She said and watched the doll, she was so intrigued by her. She was different than her and she learned so much about her. Hell she was just happy to have to have another doll around Shakra had not created a companion for her. However here she was with a nice doll friend.
    When her friend asked her what she had in store she shrugged softly. "I am not sure I tend to make it up as I go what about you, what are you doing this evening?"She asked as she tinkered with some of Auroras stuff, she loved the dolls workshop. She was very intrigued by some of the things in the workshop she was just good at making voodoo dolls and animating them. She also could Puppeteer people which was always a shock and good fun for her. She smiled at Aurora I always enjoy some good fun. "The detective is here again. The hunter. Grimm wants her for something maybe it has something to do with the disappearances."Lazarette said lazily as she sat and enjoyed the other dolls company. She saw the bag and got amazingly curious."What is in there?"She asked and set the small doll down from her hair. It walked over and clamped down onto Aurora to be lifted up. She was a little demon doll with razor sharp teeth that likes to bite. She was nice to Aurora and loved to sit on her shoulder.

He gave her a nod and a smile. Dante had the door cracked just a little to hear her play. It was soothing and helped him focus. Dante was never startled by her popping up at his side. He looked at her and pressed his forehead against hers before kissing her softly as she pulled him back to reality. "Of course love. Anything to put me in a good mood." Dante commented giving in as he picked up his book, he showed her the prophecy. "Something's going to happen tonight. I need to keep us safe. That person I do not trust. Maybe we should tell Death." He stated as he walked out with her and into the crowds. As they walked he let her be in spotlight, he wasn't one for attention but he liked seeing her flaunt her wings for all too see. They were highly comfortable around each other and the crowd. But he was being vigilant in case of anything.

Interactions: @~Dark Disney~
Mentions: Death @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Mentions: @~Dark Disney~ (Shira'Red'Kahn, Damon Death Grimm, Lazarette, Skylar Erin Howl), @Aka~Kitsune (Maeve, Soleil Laurent),

"We Dolls have privacy? A curious thing to consider when numerous children remove their clothes. Though, I think that is our strength, the fact many reveal their deepest desires, desperations and dreams to us." She responded as she looked lovingly into Lazarette's eyes.

She was still a demon and this she presented with extreme elegance. Though, Lazarette knew this wasn't all the doll possessed and was merely a tease for her to fulfill the ideas of what a demonic doll would be like. She continued to speak as she played with the idea. "Nevertheless, do not worry sweetheart. Not much to see when I'm getting dressed or cleansing myself I am afraid."

This was something she jokingly played around with especially to those who were close to her. She was a doll but she seemed more unnaturally lifelike to be simply something as mundane as that. She didn't seem to age and her hair always remained perfectly straight unless she desires to mess with it herself.

She was always glad Lazarette seemed intrigued by her and she had learned much from this puppeteer as well. She could control others, make them do strange things and force them to submit to her will. Demons could only do such a thing if someone worshiped them, feared them or used enough power and energy to posses them. Her power likely came from the latter and was something more complicated than something most demons could achieve. Especially with the ability she could control them without being inside the person's body was of major benefit.

The Doll still had the model of the siren who chanted slowly and looked up at Lazarette as she sung to herself. The figure of the trapeze artist also seemed to play as it moved it's equipment to do more complex jumps and tricks while a box in the corner revealed the prying eyes of none other but the Grimm. The man who ran this show, as another doll remained outside of the box seemingly curious on what was going on. This was the detective. The box itself was labelled Carnival with what looked like more dolls inside.

"I am not sure, I tend to make it up as I go. What about you? What are you doing this evening?"

As she heard this she wondered a bit before carrying the large bag to her table. She allowed for the dolls to make space as she dropped the bag onto the incredibly long bench which was the length of her caravan. All her tools, accessories, contraptions and weapons she was currently working on were all amongst the bench and the dolls lived here to give her company as she worked. There were many things she needed to work on but she believed this new item would finally have time for itself to be revealed. The bag itself was easily the size of the doll herself and seemed to weigh heavily as she let it drop on top of the table. It crunched the table with a thick sound but the demon neither seemed tired nor weak from holding such an item. She carefully opened it for Lazarette as she seemed to play with her mind as she slowly prepared for her eyes to peer upon it.

"I wish I had that luxury. I'm always at work creating things and some things take much more time than others. This being one of my finest creations. It is incredibly sharp, it has an immense amount of durability and the thing I enjoy most about it is that the weapon itself, is alive." She responded as she pulled a sheet covering the item as a large mangled sword revealed itself to Lazarette. It was easily the size of a person, a great sword no less which seemed ridiculous with not many creatures able to carry or use such things. Humans would find it particularly difficult to even lift. The size was not necessarily important as despite it's crude appearance, the blade had a straight edge on one side likely used to hold it upon one's shoulder without it slicing the owner The other half appeared to look jagged and sharp as they looked animalistic. Almost like teeth.

As stated before, this again wasn't the primary focus that the doll wished to show. A portion of the sword that met the hilt seemed to be moving A rhythmical thud could be heard as an slightly softer echo repeated shortly after it. The beat continued, sounding never ending as it continued restlessly as if trying to survive. The noise was something known to most living animals and should have been familiar to the puppeteer who cast their eyes upon it.

There was a heart within this sword. It could barely be seen by the black metal she had used to coat the area though the metal itself was slightly translucent and revealed something red pounding inside.

"The detective you say? I wonder what the young lass is on about. If she is trying to find that young girl she may be too late." The Doll wouldn't be someone to talk about how she got the heart but her words could potentially reveal some truth about it but the doll was not someone who would go into depth about their weaponry. They took this practice cautiously and would never usually allow for many others to look upon a weapon, especially any unfinished ones like this one she apparently still had to perfect.

"Maybe it's time for Grimm to realize the trouble they are potentially causing. Even a demon like myself can't stay forever and something that has withstood the test of time like you have would understand the same. Disappearances are an unfortunate occurrence to continue and I honestly hope the detective well in her efforts." The Doll lowered herself as she reached down to bring the little doll up to her hands before settling her on her shoulder for her to sit happily within. Aurora didn't mind the small demonic doll and seemed to enjoy the company of the other demon as she made sure she was comfortable. She showed the tiny demon the sword as well as she slid her finger along it's length before ending at the hilt and gripping at it. The ugly portion of the sword that was barbed and spiked began to suddenly creak and move as the apparent teeth along the edge came together to form what would be a fine cutting edge as it seemed to wish for this care. Almost as if the sword itself was unhappy to be placed away.

"I truly wish to test such a thing out especially in front of a crowd. Do you believe Maeve would help me in testing such a thing? Could always ask Grimm. I know he would at least be interested in me demonstrating such a thing. Not everyday I can craft something like this and I believe it was something I started crafting when I once became the doll." She allowed the puppeteer to look and touch such a blade. It was strange and almost monstrous with how it looked but it seemed intent with not making something strange but something interesting.

"I still have quite a few projects I am currently finishing as well. That gun needs to be worked on." She reached over towards the wall as she pulled a silver rifle from its grip. She revealed a dark blue wood that seemed to move as she carried it. She brought it upon her desk as she closely began examining it and reaching for some magnifying glasses before looking upon it obsessively.

"This is another I wish to test upon the siren. Hopefully that young girl can handle both of these tonight." She smiled and patted the weapon before pulling out a box and revealing numerous bullets that seemed uncharacteristically white. "Hopefully performance goes as intended but just like that Siren I am not perfect so I can only promise what my skill can offer and I simply hope that I do not make any mistakes. Though, as you know, I am not against the siren, I don't even necessarily dislike her. Though it is the Grimm that I am curious of... We demons make contracts. We don't simply exist to cause mayhem and chaos as this little one has revealed to you. We are given an idea and we are to fulfill it and we do so for as long as payment comes. For the Reaper, time has come for my exit and I must make my leave. I will provide a wonderful performance tonight but I wish you and that Siren the best of luck. The Reaper wishes for fear, and I am not someone who can understand that. So, I apologize if something happens to me but if it does, I tell all my weapons to at least adhere to you." She responded as she looked around at them all. None made a noise besides the massive sword which rested beside the doll. "These things, like me, do not simply adhere. They will allow you to touch them though and same with your doll but be warned. They will do great harm to those they hate." She quickly sealed the sword back into the massive bag as she found a case to place the gun inside. She hadn't spoken much on the firearm but she took great care in placing it inside before confining it within its shelter. She returned towards the box that had the word carnival written on top of it. She pulled out what looked to be a red headed woman with a small violin as she allowed it to stand on top of her work bench and slowly begin to play.

The small character began to play for Lazarette as its tune played against her ears as the doll seemed to be doing this as a sort of fair well as the sound of the violin began to hit her ears and play softly as she smiled and petted the doll on her shoulder.

"Even devils deserve some rest. Tell Soleil that even her positivity affected me." She silently smiled as the song begun its end.

Last edited:
  • Love

16d40bea4d65d2b75de64058659e22f4.png

Interactions: Sabine (@~Dark Disney~ )

Maeve remained perched half upon the rocks as her tail remained deep within the waters depths, occasionally pushing against the water. When her arms began to grow stiff, she pushed herself off the rocks to alleviate them from holding her up by returning to the water. Her blue gaze studied Sabine idly, a glimmer of curiousity lurking as she hummed a gentle note. Watching her, Maeve found herself cocking her head as she listened to the other females woes, her lips down turning the slightest inch. Though Maeve seemed uncaring, she was fond of Sabine and her low mood left a sense of discomfort in the siren. Concern over their work efficiency and her friend caused her to finally speak up.

"Sabine..." Before Maeve could utter another sentence, Sabine had entered the waters, forcing Maeve to swim back slightly to give her space considering her heightened length due to her tail. The siren only raised a brow when the other dived off for this 'race', a sigh passing her lips as she looked into the water at the form of the winged creatures she worked with. Faintly, a smile traced her lips. She shook her head, an action that was more of a habit that any disagreement to this 'race' before she herself dived back into the water and followed after her. However, the water was her nature and her domain, her natural alignment to the water allowed her to swim past the fallen with a brief grin before she reached the top of the tank she resided it.

Bursting out of the water she settled herself halfway onto the rocks once more as she watched Sabine escape the watery domain to land, amusement dancing in her gaze while her expression began to shift back to a neutral one. A splash of water against her face caused her to glare lightly before she sighed. "I am born in the water and am physically designed to travel in it, I have the advantage.". Reaching out she grabbed a bag she had set out the last time she was out of the water with clothes and towels. Shuffling through its contents, Maeve dragged out a large, deep blue towel and wrapped it around her torso and the top half of her tail as she hefted herself from the surface of the water and onto land. "Are you sure you are okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Maeve questioned, raising a brow over at the fallen as she began to grab the second towel to begin drying off her waist length locks while the scales across her visible skin began to vanish and her tail following suit in morphing to human legs. "You seem conflicted...You appear okay but you earlier words saying otherwise...".

• Love

f19da248393b6c193a4c53b790b4e8029014ba49.png

Admiring the flowers once more, Jazmina then exited the trailer. Taking Elijah's hand, she walked down the tiny Caravan steps and was immediately met with the most annoying conversation she had in the past week. "Very funny, Morticia," she grinned sarcastically. Morticia meant well, but sometimes the conversations she sparked up didn't sit well with people. Placing her hand on Elijah's shoulder and then sliding that hand into his, she smiled. "But, yes, Grimm knows very well about it and is okay with it," Jazmina added.

As Jazmina spoke, Klaus showed up. He was mean for the most part, but Jazmina felt that his rudeness wasn't all that was there. Klaus had levels to his personality and Jazmina knew he acted one way towards others and another way towards his brother and anyone else he deemed family or close.

Looking at Morticia and the bones she held, Jazmina chuckled. "Had a good harvest I see." Morticia was the resident witch around these parts and Jazmina had a slight bit of respect for her. She was talented and her methods may have been a bit dark, but her magic worked well. Guests loved her and Jazmina could see why. "Can't wait to see your act tonight," Jazmina mentioned before tugging on Elijah's hand. It was time for them to go.

As Elijah and Jazmina walked through the carnival grounds meeting customers, quite a few of them recognized her from the Trapeze act posters. It was one of the more popular acts of the night, but in Jazmina's mind, every aspect of the show was amazing. She admired her fellow performers, not everyone could do what they did. "Thanks," she said to a woman who had given her an artistic vase of her act. Looking to Elijah, she nudged him. "Are you okay?"

Looking at Puffle, who sat upon Elijah's shoulder, Jazmina smiled. Puffle was cute and often took some stress away from Jazmina just from being present. "Do you think he is okay?" She asked Puffle.

Mentioned: Klaus and Grimm @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Morticia @DANAsaur, Elijah and Puffle @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:
  • Azbury Chester Ellis || 35 .. Mar 23 .. 32/36 || Human || Undercover Cop/'Sales Manager' || Electric Gun & Small Flip Blade || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Dinah Aless Neve || 24 .. Feb 13 .. 17/30 || Human || Hotel Hostess & Missing Human || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open
    Aria Lacey Neve || 5 .. Dec 12 .. 3/4 || Human || Dinah's Daughter || NPC

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Adrian Troy Stavros || 421 .. Aug 21 .. 26 || Joined 1921 - 104yrs ago || Wizard || Acrobat - Tumbler || Weapon WIP || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Damean Carver Yent || 328 .. Apr 11 .. 29 || Joined 1704 - 321yrs ago || Wizard || Magic Show - Magician || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Azure Hobbs Gold || 731 .. Oct 19 .. 25 || Joined 1911 - 114yrs ago || Elemental - Air || Aerial - Corde Lisse || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open
    Aquamarine Rousseau Gold || 729 .. Nov 30 .. 23 || Joined 1934 - 91yrs ago || Elemental - Water || Acrobat - Trampoline || Weapon WIP || Klaus - Crush

Mentions ;; Klaus, Grimm, Dante [aqua] @Denali
    Interactions ;; Klaus [aqua] @~Dark Disney~

Balancing on a thin, glass-appearing, crystalline-like rail structure with the practiced ease of many moons past, Aquamarine let out a short sigh as she saw the point of the giant tent just past the house she was help captive in along with the rest of Grimm's Carney's. As the pale moonlight glimmered off the water droplets of her elemental balancing amusement used to pas the time until her performance was scheduled, the pale middle Gold sister kne she wouldn't lose hope. After all, tonight could be the night that set them all free.

Having gotten caught up in her own mind for perhaps a moment too long as their mother would say, Aqua hadn't heard at first when Klaus approached and spoke to her. Only when she turned and caught sight of the dashing vampire unexpectedly did she jump, mildly surprised. Smiling for a reason that she couldn't quite pinpoint, Aqua approached the post and flicked the few water droplets remaining on her fingers at him jokingly "That's for surprising me" the raven haired lass grinned softly as she gave a soft shrug in response and looked up at the sky. "I was just waiting for the time to pass, need to have some fun every now and again, don't you?" she asked rhetorically. Judging from the position of the moon she figured it was a safe bet her ... what was he... a friend? ... she was going to go with friend, her friend, had only just awoken for the night. "Ya know, so far, so good. The moon is nice and nearly full. Very bright. I'd venture to ask Dante what the stars say of us getting free... but I think that may be a better question to have one of the children ask now. Are you faring alright? You seemed a little tense?" the young elemental asked gently, resting a hand on his arm.

Azure WIP
  • Rowena Altea Darke || 1500 .. Sept 28 .. 27 || Joined 550 - 1475yrs ago || Elemental - Shadow & Bioluminescent Light || Band - Violin || Weapon WIP || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Zylphia Syren Prawn || 24 .. Mar 31 .. 24 || Joined 2017 - 8yrs ago || Fae || Contortion || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Nerissa Circe Mar || 121 .. Nov 21 .. 21 || Joined 2004 - 21yrs ago || Mermaid || Mermaid Attraction || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Scorpio Cyprus Meermin || 1101 .. Jul 15 .. 27 || Joined 1572 - 453yrs ago || Merman || Sideshow - 'Human' Cannonball || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Ulysses Diane James || 973 .. Jan 1 .. 19 || Joined 1994 - 31yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Elephant Acrobatics || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Raphael Tiberius Xeno || 109 .. Jun 22 .. 24 || Joined 1930 - 95yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Petting-Zoo keeper || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Pierre Vincenzo Richter || 395 .. Dec 29 .. 31 || Joined 1741 - 284yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Horse Trainer || Straight - Open
    Arnold Christopher Richter || 296 .. Feb 14 .. 12 || Joined WIP || Shifter || Pierre's Older Son || NPC
    Jackson Nathan Richter || 291 .. Mar 21 .. 7 || Joined WIP || Shifter || Pierre's Younger Son || NPC

Mentions ;; Grimm, Shakra @~Dark Disney~
    Interactions ;; --

"Come now boys, be still. Arnie, Hold still, this one might hurt a bit. Jackie, stay there, you don't have nearly as many quills in you.. ahh.. no, I don't want to hear it. Neither of you get to come down tonight. You're both grounded, I'll speak with Grimm later to ensure he understands this...uh... predicament." Pierre grumbled nearly incoherently around a mouthful of porcupine quills. He knew that raising two boys on his own would be tough ... but he couldn't stand by and watch his whole family die ... so while they were still able to be saved he had made the pact, all the while regretting not being in time to save the rest of his family.

"Ow ... dad!" Arnold yelled "Do it gentler!" The older shifter child yelled as another quill was yanked out of his skin. Stamping his opposite foot down, it turned into a boar's claw as it collided with the old wooden floor. The pre-teen age-stuck shifter still didn't have complete control over himself, and thus would still partially turn without meaning to occasionally. "Arnold Christopher" Pierre scolded the young male as he yanked the last quill out of his left thigh and pressed the warm compress to his leg before pulling his son's hand onto it "watch your behaviour and hold that there. The stinging will subside in a little bit. Now calm down before you turn yourself into a pre-teen elephant and fall through the floor again. I can't imagine anyone will be happy or willing to overlook that a second time."

After seeing to it that his eldest was seated comfortably on one of the couches in 'their' living room, Pierre found himself on his knees gingerly holding a porcupine out at arms length "Jackson, you are far more desirable to hold as a cat. I need you to focus. Try to keep your thoughts on your human form... and you, my young son, are in much more trouble than Arnold. We've talked about full-body transformations of the un-learned species. Just because Arnie can do it doesn't mean you can. It takes time and patience to learn new ones. Now let's get you somewhere out of trouble where you can't shoot more quills into anyone while I hunt down Shakra and ask if she possibly has any potions to help get you back to your human form... or at least one of the animals you are allowed to transform to unsupervised, like your grey cat form, or the lamb ... even the lion cub or the foal I could deal with" the young father breathed, running a hand through his hair as he stroked the quills back and gingerly picked the small forest creature up. At least he knew he could communicate with any animal, that was always a nice bonus to his supernatural gift.

Glancing around the small, basically empty room, Pierre rejected all the options that went through his mind silently, until he saw the broken crib still in the corner of the room and the hay bales in front of it. "Aha! That should work. Do. Not. Move." The tan, Frenchman said seriously to his porcupine turned seven-year-old-timestuck-son, as he placed the boy down on top of a taller dresser, making it a harder option to want to move off of. Lifting two of the hay bales, one at a time, into the old crib, he created a makeshift bottom before picking Jack up and placing him inside the barred structure again. "Sorry Jackie, you are temporarily in jail until I get you back to being, well, not a porcupine" he sighed, an almost defeated feeling flooding him now that the situations were so much more under control.

Elijah Keldon
the Carnival Begins
@~Dark Disney~

The carnival wasn't like any of circus Elijah had been to in the past. Despite only being there for ten minutes, Elijah marveled at some of the circus-acts that walked through around the tents. Their make-up and props were life-like. It felt like he really was at Deaths Carnival.
The first time Skylar brought the carnival to his attention, Elijah scoffed at the case. People would get separated from their group in busy carnivals all the time. Most of the time, they'd reunite within the hour. The rare cases the people the did turn up missing, it was usually some deranged clown or fellow carnival-goer. It was a case for the police, not two private-eyes.
It wasn't until Elijah looked into the case, that things didn't add up. Nearly every time the Carnival came into town, they'd stay a few days before disappearing. The night before the circus would vanish, several people tended to come up missing. Not only that, the majority of the carnival-workers had the same tattoo, a spiraling symbol with three tendrils protruding from it.
Elijah suspected the carnival was secretly a cult. Perhaps worshiping the Devil or Death itself.
The last time Básanna came into town, only one person disappeared. A young girl named Aralia who was only sixteen. That was three years ago. It was a cold case now, no one knew what happened to the girl: an Elijah was determined to solve it.

Elijah and Skylar rode separately to the carnival. The last time they spoke Skylar looked like she'd been scared half to death, and disappeared from the office to get some sleep. Elijah headed to the Carnival as it opened, arriving several minutes early. He waiting in line impatiently, smoking a cigarette as he was continually surrounded by families, couples, and kids. Minute by minute, he slowly drew closer to the ticket booth. Looking around impatiently, he puffed on his cigarette, hoping to catch a view of Skylar in the crowd.
"Is that... No. It can't be."
He spotted a familiar face that wasn't Skylar. It was Aralia, the girl who was missing years ago. She wore carnival apparel and took tickets from guests, giving them a friendly smile.
"Sir would you mind putting that out? There are kids here."
The voice of an older woman sounded out in line behind him. Sighing, Elijah gave her a smile and tossed the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. "Sorry, about that ma'am." He said in a friendly tone, before turning back to look at Aralia. She was gone. Rubbing his eyes, Elijah murmured to himself. I'm already going crazy and seeing things. I should've got some sleep earlier. He thought to himself, finally giving his ticket to a ticket-taker and getting access to the carnival.

He stopped by a concession stand, grabbing a cup of "demonade", which was simply lemonade with a fancy name. Taking a sip of it, he waited around the front of the carnival, waiting for Skylar to show up.
"She better not be late."
He murmured aloud. Finally he spotted his dark-haired friend. Smiling, he called out to her.
"Skylar!"
He took a drink of his lemonade, laughing as she jumped hearing her name. He made his way through the crowd to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"You alright Sky? Looks like you just saw a ghost."
He paused, giving her a comforting smile before laughing.
"Hell, I'm going crazy . My eyes played a trick on me earlier, I could've sworn I saw Aralia working here earlier. Hasn't even been twenty minutes here and the spirits are already messing with me."
He said in a mocking, playful tone.

Charlotte Roanoke
@~Dark Disney~

Charlotte blushed lightly and glance down at the floor, smiling as Grimm kissed her hand. He certainly was a charming man.
"I'm doing well! Excited to get back to performing."
She giggled lightly and looked at Ludo, curtsying quickly addressing him.

"Good Evening Ludo. How're you feeling tonight?"
The dragon-like creature growled lowly in response.

Char took a step outside her small wagon, and took a breath of fresh air. The air was filled with an aroma of excitement as the guests started to arrive. Grimm took a step beside her, and the two made their way through the carnival.
Char smiled at the guests as she and Grimm made their way through the carnival. A little boy saw her skeletal-mask, and said "Whoa! Momma' look." and started pulling on his mothers sleeve, pointing at Char. She smiled and gave the boy alittle wave. Grimms voice drew in her attention.

"How you holding up?"
"I'm alright, no need to worry about me."
She gave Grimm an encourage smile, playfully pushing him.
"I have an act to focus on, not some nosey detectives."
She took another look around the carnival.
"Don't worry Damon, you'll get everything figured out. You always do."

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Mond Lobo
@Aka~Kitsune
He couldn't help but smirk at the girls optimism. If'd been anyone else, Monds stomach would be cramping with annoyance. He knew the feeling of transforming from human form. While she could only transform into mundane animals, Mond was sure flying as a crow would be a breathtaking experience. He watched his hound play with the girl, Geri bringing over the piece of rubber before Freki snatched it from her brother. Soliel didn't waste a moment, pulling on the toy to give Freki some resistance.
Freki playfully let the girl have a chance at pulling the toy from her mouth. If she was serious, the toy wouldn't have lasted in the red-headed girls hand for longer than a second. Freki whimpered sadly as her play-mat let go of the toy, before standing up and walking over to Mond. Geri quickly bounded over, and took ahold of the toy.

Soliel's grip was gentle and soft, almost comforting even. Her fingers turned his arms so she'd get a better look. At his feet, Raksha raised her head. A low growl, accompanied with a snarl growled from her throat as Soliel placed a hand on Mond. The houndmaster quickly shot a stern glance down at his eldest canine, who quickly quieted down. Despite enjoying Soliels company, his pack still was wary of others laying hands on their pack-leader. Ya' know...You should try go to sleep earlier instead of drinking. Sleep's important, Mond! The girl advised as her fingers traced over his tattoo, letting go of his wrist before setting on the ground next to Geri, her hands running through the hounds fur, who slummed to the ground beside her. The wolfs head blooped lazily in her lap as she scratched his back.

Drinkin' is important too
Mond said lazily, reaching for his whiskey glass and taking a drink. Speakin' of, would you like a glass? Awfully boring drinkin' alone. He offered, setting his glass back down atop his notebook. He raised an eyebrow at her questions. He hadn't thought that far ahead. As he thought, Freki went up to the girl and licked her face, jealous of the attention Geri was getting.
Draw up some designs, I trust you're artsy' enough to sketch a good sun. How long you think it'll take? He asked, rolling his sleeve back down and adjusting his cuff.
Outside, the chatter of more and more guest arriving was already giving Mond a headache. His face quickly got a sour look on it, glancing at a watch hanging from a wooden post in his tent. One more hour before my first performance.
He thought to himself, glancing back over at Soliel. He still had to hash out the details of his newest stunt, one of his hounds walking across a tight-rope. He grabbed his whiskey glass of his notebook, a small pool of water forming on the cover. Shaking the water off, he flipped to a page towards the back of the book.
How's your balance? I've been trying to teach Freki to walk across a rope, but she still is being a scardy pup' about it.
Mond said to the girl, taking one last long drink of his liquor, before setting the empty cup aside.

I told bossman I'd be able to perform the trick soon, but since most of my canines are too big or too clumsy to do it, I think you in your little fox form would be the perfect fit for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soleil seemed to raise a brow at his response concerning drinking, something that caused her to seem slightly off put but curious. She hadn't exactly tried drinking before but observing its effects on others gave her an immediate discomfort over it personally. Green eyes studied the glass momentarily before she shrugged her shoulders with a small huff, grin still in place. "I guess?" She murmured, her tone light as agreed to the drink. Curiousity seemed to win out the battle of her conflicting emotions this time. Her hands never stilled from the hounds fur, gently running across the furred back as she grinned. "To be honest I've never tried it so might as well at least once, right?" She replied, though it appeared more like a question from her lips.

Her attention shifted from the hound, though her pets never ceased, when the topic of the tattoo returned and a brighter grin danced on her lips, revealing pearly white teeth. Delight widened her gaze as she seemed to perk up with excitement. "I can do that! I got a few ideas already but I'll keep to the general tribal patterns you have going on already to match but-". Soliel took in a sharp breathe before she chuckled, reaching over to wind her arms happily around the hound resting on her lap. She really adored the hounds. "Sorry! I could ramble on for ageees. Anyway, I can work on designs and such after the show and we have some free time. Rough sketches that I can show you and you can add your input to. Then I can mock up a final draft and we can get on with this tomorrow if you agree?".

Soleil had pressed her cheek against the hounds and cooed happily, content on smothering the animal with adoration for the moment. Pressing a soft kiss to the fur she scratched Geri behind the ears, her gaze shifting back to Mond as she was stunned to a pause. "Walking on a rope?" She parroted back, her brows furrowing together as she shifted her gaze to Freki for a moment. The concept of the trick seemed intriguing but instantly she worried for the hound...falling would be terrifying! Soliel quietened down in thought for a moment before she nodded, slowly. "My balance is quite good in that form, I've been used to it longest." The shifted uttered, looking down to Geri before grinning. "I should be able to do it...I mean, if it came to falling I can always shift and fly off." Soleil joked happily. "I'd love to help out...Is it just walking the rope? How up are you planning to have the rope...Ahh, Well...whats your plan for it?"

Last edited:

• Mention/Interactions: Elijah @TheQueensGuard , Death, Dante and Shira @Denali , Maeve and Sabine @Aka~Kitsune , Jazmina and Elijah Vampire @QUEENIE , Lazarette, Aurora @TheDevil'sGame , klaus, and Morticia @DANAsaur

Skylar wrapped her arms tightly around him.She shook her head no. She wasn't alright, she had a lot on her mind and one of those things was finally telling him. She had to death was threatening his life and they been friends for years. She needed to tell him, he needed to know. The voice at the back of her head however whispered does he really? She told that voice to shut up, he needed to know and she needed to tell him. When he said he saw her as well she looked up from the embrace she put him in. She stepped back. " You saw her as well? Than it was her. Damon must if gotten her to join."She said. "Listen, Elijah I have to tell you something, something I can't tell you in public. Like its a family secret."She said as she looked at him. She wasn't even sure he believe her. Would he call her a lunatic and that would be it, they no longer be partners or friends.

Skylar's heart raced and sank all in one motion, she liked Elijah and didn't want to feel like he couldn't trust her ever again. She even had a small crush on him she never had told him and still hasn't. She however had to make him believe and see she was not lying to him when she told him. She would never do that to her partner. " We stay for a bit, go back to the Plantation and than I guess will go from there."She told him. She sighed and looked at the cup he held. "Lemonade?"She asked with a small smile. She shook her head and sighed. " Come on, let's have a look around and see if we can't find that teen."She said. Walked at his side as she looked around, they walked further into the park, she saw the salt tank and saw a woman on the rocks and another in the water. She knew the one in the water to not be a siren, but the Fallen angel. She frowned as she watched the woman's gaze into the crowd. Her eyes landed on a shadowy figure as it walked away. The woman didn't seem to know her and she couldn't put her finger on the shadowy figure. Could this being, have something to do with the vanishings here in the park. She wondered. She wanted to follow it,but that would lead Elijah into to much danger he needed to know first.

So for now she let the shadowy figure disappear into the crowd. Her eyes left the salt water tank and went to the next people she seen. A red fire fae dancing around and enchanting those with her smile and voice. Skylar knew better the creature was more deadly looking than the others combined. She frowned and looked back at Elijah. She needed him to know, she wish she could give him her sight to see what she saw. Well she could,but again he chalk it up as a hallucination if she didn't tell him first. Why had she been so stupid to keep it from him in the first place. She finally said they should keep walking.

Her spine shivered as she past a woman and a male greeting the guest, the Ghost and one of the vampires. " She knew all the members by heart, she studied each and everyone of their files many times over. She finally stopped at a metals shop and knew in her gut that demon doll was in their. She stopped when she heard voices and listened a minute. It was that other doll like creature Lazarette. They talked as if no one could hear them. They had mentioned her. She was positively surprised. She stepped back and let out a small huff of air. They knew her and she knew them, but physically neither knew one another. Once they made it back to the main tent she frowned had the girl been a trick of her imagination. She stopped and turned" There she said and walked over to peak around a post as she heard the girls unmistakable voice. She was helping some guest maneuver to tents, games and rides. Skylar knew that the goblins ran the games and rides and the others just were there for the acts sideshows and the main acts.

Looking at the girl still, she whispered."Elijah go around and cut her off, if she decides to run. Who knows what's happened to her in the past 3 years."She said and stepped out as the girl finished speaking. Her head immediately whipped to Skylar. " Ahh Detective you never give up do you."She said. " Are you or are you not Aralia the 16 year old who disappeared 3 years ago when the Carnival had been here last?"She asked her. " Well see detective you know that answer, but you want me to answer that question for your partner. You see I am and I am not."She told her and flashed her fangs,"gotten a few new upgrades since the last time you saw me."She laughed and smiled."You should try it detective oh don't look so worried the Circ isn't all that bad."She said and turned when she heard Elijah.

"Hello Detective Keldon Welcome to the Carnival. I here you been looking for me?Well you need to stop, because here I am and I am not leaving I left willingly to come with them."She said. " Maybe you should arrest my father for abuse instead of looking for me."She said and with that she walked past Skylar and whispered, "watch your back Hunter, we don't take kindly to your kind here."She said and left quickly. Skylar glared after her and then looked back at her partner. " Well we found her, can stop looking for her, she is 18 now not much we can do, it is her decision to stay."She said. " Come on lets go before the main act starts I really need you to hear what I have to say now."She said and nudged him for the exit. " Will be back for the main acts,"She told him and walked out. She had to grab the files on the way to the Plantation. " Will take my truck. I have to stop and grab some things before we go to the house."She said. Her walk quick, so she could make it to her truck safely. She pulled herself up and in and slammed the door shut, his side unlocked. She put her head on her steering wheel. " Come on."She said to herself. " Get it together, your a hunter."Skylar said and turned the truck on when he got in. She drove to the office and frowned when she saw there door a jar, she knew full well he wouldn't leave it like that. " Pulling the gun from her boot, she stepped out. " Stay here I will be just a minute." She Said and slipped inside everything was normal, but her top desk drawer was open. Running to look, she saw the contract was gone a note in its place. "Time is ticking Hunter."The handwriting that was scrawled across it. She unlocked her bottom cabinet and sighed the files heavy with years of research were still there. She picked the binder up and closed her drawers quickly and locked up. Running to the truck, she opened the door and hoped in. " Okay to the Plantation " She said and drive to her house. When she parked she looked at Elijah. " Look there are things about me about my family you don't know."She started slowly, " it's been apart if my family for generations. "I am.. I am a supernatural hunter. I Kill, hunt and question the supernatural, Demons, Vampires, werewolves, sirens, death, Fallen angels, and so on. There are many classes of supernatural out there and not all kind."She said. " Okay I know this is going to sound like I have lost my mind, but come with me before you decide your partner has gone nuts. She stepped out of the truck slowly and went to the side of the house.

She unlocked the cellar doors and turned on the light walking down the steps. She turned to the wall and placed her hand on it. " Welcome Hunter Skylar."The voice sounded and the wall opened. She stepped into a room that lit up the minute her boots hit the concrete on the other side. On the walls hung weapons of various kinds another wall had shelves labeled and another was books upon books. One corner was a desk and a chair another had a reading chair and in the middle of the book wall was a iron door closed tightly shut and pad locked. She put the file book on the table. " This gives a in detail Description and history of each Carnie in that Carnival. Death The Grim Reaper runs that Carnival, I can't explain how I know,but I do. I have what the fae like to call the site. I can see the creatures for what they truly are. " She told him. " you have to believe me. You know me I have never lied to you well except for this part of my life, but I thought I was protecting you, instead your life is in danger and you needed to know."She told him. "Elijah?"She asked as she watched him.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Char @TheQueensGuard

Ludo just grumbled and groaned at the woman as she addressed him. He let out a yawn and curled back up on Grimms shoulder. Grimm had been watching for sometime, he been watching her and the guests that she interacted with. Char was definitely a favorite of his. Grimm stayed by her side and was deep in thought. He knew Skylar would take his deal, or ask to change it. He smiled and shook his head. " I hired the detective well more like a contract, to help find who is behind the Vanishings."He told her. " Your act is always lovely my dear I do so enjoy it."he said softly as if almost to himself.

They walked around aimlessly waving to children and people. He watched Char and her grace with the guests. She had told him not to worry, but how could he not his acts were disappearing, sure they were small acts, but still all the same, his people were disappearing. He hated that, this was his Carnival and something he didn't like was going on. He was a quiet reserved man. However when a child came up and tugged on his pants he knelt down. " Hello there."He said. " How can I help you?"He asked. "Can I take a picture with you?"She asked him. He let out a small nod and smirked as he let her parents take a picture of him with there kid. He didn't often pose for photos, but the kid was cure and he didn't want to disappoint her. When he stood up he smiled and winked, before moving in with Char.

" I am sure tonight will go well? I have no doubts a bit of trouble with some of the acts, but you never know what will change their mind. I know the Vanishings are not helping anything or any one."He said softly. "Would you just keeping an eye an ear out for me darling?" He asked as he stepped in her path and faced her. " Be a big help Beautiful." He said and winked. He leaned over and kissed her cheek and produced a black Rose With a red ribbon tied around it. It was his signature, its something he left behind as a sort of calling card. "I have some business attend to before the show, I leave you here my dear. Thank you for walking with me and being so loyal" he lifted her hand again with a kiss and was gone in a black mist. He had to go talk to the Guardians and spy on some of his lesser fond employees.
  • Mention/Interactions: Dante @Denali ,Char, Jazmina and Elijah Vampire, Morticia @TheQueensGuard @QUEENIE @DANAsaur

Shira had smiled and winked at Dante as he come with her. She liked the light and attention and he did not as much. She stopped and looked around when she felt a presence. Her eyes had landed on the Detective and a frown rose to her lips. " Stupid Hunter."She growled as she watched Skylar walk around, she seemed to be lo for someone, as long as it wasn't her, than she let the Hunter be for now. Flitting her way over to her Lover and Partner, she smiled and kissed his cheek. " Why so glum today my love it is a beautiful day."She said. Since they were nocturnal as were all of Grimm's participants it was day from them. " Grimm won't let anything happen. The Carnival is still safer than being out on the streets, i hear the Vanishings out there are worse."She said.

" I don't believe it is hunters either, we smell them, no its definitely a dark entity having it out for Grimm."She said with a frown. " Come lets play I know it makes you happy. Plus it definitely lightens the air when you play and that is just what we need." She smiled and pulled her violin out. Her hands started the tune off. It was happy and upbeat. When he started to play, she used her magic to let her violin play on its own. Her bare feet barely touched the ground as she danced. She had gather another large group even some of the patrons of the Carnival stopped to watch the fire fae dance. When the music slowed she bowed and winked at a gentleman who had been watching intently and now cheered loudly along with the rest of the crowd. "Thank you, wish for more we will be Performing in the main show this evening."She said and stepped down from the platform she had stood on to bow and talk to them.

Flitting over to Dante she flew around him her spirit soaring. " I feel as if the night will be amazing."She said. " Come on let's see if we can't find Char or Jazmina and Elijah. Or Even Morticia."She said softly to her love.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Maeve @Aka~Kitsune detectives cloaked figure

Sabine had stopped talking when she spotted the shadowy figure. She had spotted the figure then the detective. She glowered at the woman and her partner. She wondered why Grimm had allowed her in. He had done it for a reason. Had it been because of the Vanishings. She looked when her friend spoke up and pulled herself out of the water. She grabbed a towel and started to dry off her body and her under clothes. She slipped the dress back on when she was dry and looked at Maeve. " I am okayish like I said Moody day. I could of sworn I saw…. She looked for the figure again to to show her friend,but it was gone only a odd trail left in its wake. She sighed and shook her head. " Never mind must just be my mood. Looks like Grimm let that Hunter in today."She said as she rubbed the mark on her body it was prickling and slightly hurting after seeing that figure. She was afraid she was next for the Vanishings. She hoped she wasn't her skin prickled as the wind came by. She let her black wings release and grab the air that passed through them.

"Yeah Maeve don't worry about me I am okay, just a bad day is all. Woke up on the wrong side of the cloud this evening."She said and stretched. " Want to go for a flight, my wings are cramped and need a stretch and I know your not afraid of heights." She said. Her wings stretched out and in enjoying the breeze in her wings. She closed her eyes a minute and felt the moon's rays, before she opened her eyes again. Her eyes had turned silver and a small smile lit her lips.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Jazmina @QUEENIE Klaus and Morticia @DANAsaur
    Elijah was thankful for Jazmina and her touch her hand on his shoulder then slipped into his hand. Elijah had watched his brother and Jazmina he would of jumped in to defend her with, every fiber of his being,but what was grateful when his brother snapped at Morticia. He just didn't want his brother to attack the witch, he knew he would if he hadn't given him a look. He watched his brother go away and groaned inwardly, he knew very well that Morticia, was only kidding and teasing them, but he did get annoyed sometimes with her antics and wasn't always friendly about it.

They moved on from the witch and he let the small creature sit on his shoulder as they walked. He was quite as he followed Jazmina. His mind was on the first day they met. He been here a bit and they just landed in a city where it was always raining. He been walking by her and was lost in thought when she called out for help and the shivrolous side of him made up his mind for him. He walked over and picked up the trunk with ease. He walked it in and set it where she wanted. He went back for her others. His last trip in he was dripping with the rain water and looked around as he apologized for making her floor wet. They talked a bit, and he was intrigued by her. They had hit it off and he was happy to spend his time with her. It took him a long time to even ask her out.

He came back to reality when he heard Jazmina talking. He looked at her and smiled. " Yeah I am okay."He said. He smirked as the small creature leaped onto Jazmina s shoulder from his. He nuzzled her and spoke in her mind. Saying Elijah seemed to be doing better and not much to worry about. Puffle had read his thoughts and relayed them to Jazmina 'he was thinking about you and the first time you met.' He told her in her mind. Elijah had become more himself after a small frame of time. He was not a smiling type of person, but he did acknowledge people and stayed close to Jazmina. " You okay?"He asked her as they walked along. He had also had his mind keeping her safe from the Vanishings, but could a ghost Vanish. He hoped he never have to find out. His eyes trailed from the guests to the Hunter and her Detective partner. He wondered why she been there. He hoped it was for a good reason. His attention drew back to Jazmina after a minute.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Pierre Jackson and other son @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Akara had been working in her shop making potions and a great deal a many other things. She had voodoo magic and often was working on new spells. She been busy today with guests coming in and out of her shop, buying things and looking at her bottles and other things that lay around. She only really payed attention when she heard a familiar voice and looked up to see the Father Shifter of the Carnival. " Pierre so good to see you, let me guess. Your son has turned himself into something not so friendly to deal with and you need my help."She guessed. She hadn't really a spirit had told her. She smiled and slipped off her stool. She whistled to 3 dogs laying around, they were her Zombie dogs that followed her everywhere.

She also had a Gargantuan it was a large weird zombie thing that followed her. She closed her shop and put up the sign saying she be back in a bit. Shakra followed the father back to his place she waved for her minions to stay put and walked in, she looked into the makeshift cage to see a porcupine. She lifted a eyebrow and sighed. " Oh Jackson, child again."She said and pulled the creature out."Her hands gripped him unphased by the quills. She rummaged through her deer skin bag and pulled out a green bottle. She popped it and poured it on the child's head. She watched him turn back and he seemed to have a large grin on his face. She smirked as she set him down. " Alright Kiddo try not to get stuck again."She told him and looked at Pierre. " Always happy to be of service to a fellow Patron. Here take this."She said handing him to green viles. "Incase it happens again."She said and looked over at the middle child. " How's your progress going?"She asked him with a small smile and knelt down to talk to him.
  • Mentions/Interactions: Aqua, Elijah vampire, Morticia @~Happily.Ever.After~ @DANAsaur
    Small laughter lit Klaus' lips as she sprayed him with water."I am sorry I shall never surprise you again my dear I have definitely learned my lesson."He said and winked at her. " Is that what you call fun, my dear, my our differences in opinion of fun are very vast." he said slightly teasing her. Klaus was very well natured with Aquamarine. He liked her and not just as a friend a bit more. He watched her with small laughter dancing across his gaze. He laughed and shook his head. " We have a better chance of seeing a blood moon than getting out of here ever."He told her. "Dante may see the stars, but all our fates are here stuck like a rock at the side of a stream." He told her. He smiled as he produced a blue and white rose. " Found it at the rose shop I thought you might like it." He told her as he gently handed it to her.

He sighed as she asked about him and his tense body language. " Oh yeah i am fine, Morticia just pissed me off, teased Elijah. He can handle it, but not really guys trying and I don't want him to stop trying with Jazmina. I am afraid comments like hers would deter him is all."He told her and stretched holding out his hand. " Care for a walk, we may have to be stuck here but doesn't mean we have to be miserable especially in one another's company."He said and winked. He took her hand and walked with her along the dirt paths to the little river at the back of the Carnival. His eyes glowered at the river it wasn't crystal blue like he seen just a bit ago when walking by it was black as ink. He stepped back and held his arm out to her. " Best not be touching that water."He said feeling something bad coming off it. He smiled when he turned to her. " I will be watching your act tonight, I always do and I absolutely love what you do."He said. He had been watching her act since he gottne here and was very intrigued by it.
    " The dolls here do."Lazarette told her and smiled as she continued to look around the shop and look over the things in it. She smiled at her friend and nods to her as she spoke. She liked being here better than staying near Shakra the ol Voodoo witch was quite annoying when it came to her doll creation, well her doll maker that was what Lazarette did was make dolls, well besides her side show of controlling people like a puppet master she was definitely dark and extreme she had been made from darkness and evil.

" you and me both technically I am always wearing my clothes."She looked down with a soft frown Shakra couldn't have made it so she could at least change. She thrummed her fingers on the wooden table as she peered outside as if she felt a presence, one she could not put her thumb on. She seen her demon doll look as well and than just get comfier in the porcelain demon doll.

Lazarette was sometimes jealous of her friend. She could be more human than her. Lazarette had red eyes and black hair along with stitches everywhere. She was a pieced together magic voodoo doll she wondered if something inhabited her body to make her move. She often wondered how she was alive. She however shrugged off the thoughts in her mind.

She was more than glad to be in Auroras presence she loved the doll, she felt she could relate to Lazarette on some level at least. She had taught Aurora many things as Aurora had taught her a many things. Aurora seemed fascinated by the fact she could control people without inhabiting their body. She had always been able to do so, but she could see why it fascinated the demon doll very much. Though the demon doll fascinated her with her enchanted weapon making skills. Lazarette had noticed the dolls. They were of the Carnival and the Detective. She watched the dolls and watched the detective. It was as if the doll was transmitting sound to the detective. She knew it wasn't. Her own dolls could move and do many similar things. It was definitely something they had in common was making dolls.

" We are always working Aurora everyone here at the Carnival."Lazarette said as she admired the piece and ran her fingers along the sword. Her doll hands traced the metal and looked it over the steel was so beautiful and shone in the fire light that came from the other dolls fireplace. Her fingers traced the jagged teeth like edge it had always intrigued her she loved weapons and yet she never used one, she always just had her needle. Lazarette shook her head at Auroras assumption. "No Grimm asked her here, I overheard them talking a bit." She said almost to the sword. " She is good, she will find out who is doing the vanishings and then she will join us."Lazarette said. Her hands pet the blade softly. She loved the way the steal felt under her palms.

" I would ask before you do something that might piss someone off."She said softly. She watched the doll take down the gun and pulled back from the silver. It interested her but, it also wasn't something she could touch. She was surprised it looked ready, but she knew Aurora was probably right. " Again ask and make sure Grimm is okay with it. We all must abide by Grimms rule."She told her friend. She had felt her skin slightly burn where the Death mark was and then look at the eyes in the corner. Why did she feel as if she knew he was there watching. She turned her head back to Aurora and watched her as she spoke. She didn't hate anyone here, she liked most even Grimm. " You pipe dreaming Aurora Grimm will find you and punish you. That is a tracker and trust me you don't wish to piss off death. There is only one way out of the contract to Vanish with the others. Grimm can't find what happened to them, you want out that badly put a sign up and say Vanishings welcome here. Don't be stupid and try to leave. Maybe you can talk to the Grimm and see if you can make a deal with him. However your not going anywhere he won't know. The last Person to try and escape here was tortured in front of everyone then killed and when the Grimm kills you that's it you never existed, it's not pleasant to watch. So just be mindful Aurora."She warned her friend immediately.

"Trust me don't be rash this will end badly" Lazarette said as she listened to the small figure play. She stood and looked at her friend. " Talk to him The Grimm is not as bad as you make him out to be. Have you ever been starved or hunted? NO working for the Grimm we can. Get away with our habits and never be caught or killed by the Hunters, she said and pointed to the detective doll. Lazarette winked. " Were friends I am trying to help you not die a horrible death."She stood and looked around and stretched her body. "Come mini L. Time to go start the show."She said. " Coming with Aurora?"She asked

Morticia Crevan

Jazmina's Caravan → Morticia's Tent → Side Tent

Mentions:
Jazmina | Elijah

Interactions:
NPC cat and ghost
Soleil | Mond

Morticia could only smile at the couple's reaction, not really bothered by their glares and snarls. Even though Klaus briefly appeared and told her not to tease the couple before leaving, she knew she can't do that. Seeing them agitated brightens her day! Besides, Klaus can't tell her what to do. She wanted to tease them even more but upon Jazmina mentioning the bones, the topic was changed. Immediately, her smiled turned into a genuine yet mischievous one. "Of course, dearie! I only choose the best for our guest~"

As the couple left, Morticia left as well and made her way towards her tent.​

"Had a good harvest, love?"

Morticia momentarily stopped on her tracks, cursing under her breath before continuing her steps and glaring at the broken shards of the crystal ball. It seems her black cat named Midnight broke another ball again.​

"Midnight went out if you're looking for him"

At first the figure was no more than a chill in the air, a shimmer of mist, diffuse. It wasn't until Morticia placed the still wet bones on the wooden table and started drying and polishing it with a rag that it congealed into a form, a young man with brilliant white eyes, a silver skin and a sweet smile. Its clothes were odd yet similar to a french merchant.​

"Did you miss me, my lovely Morticia?" The ghost of the merchant asked, excitement and seduction in his voice.​

"Morticia tried her best to ignore the ghost and focused on her bones. Out of all the crystal balls, why him?

The ghost of the french merchant was a past lover of hers, someone who fell deeply and madly in love with her. During the French Revolution while she was hiding, she met the merchant and decided to use him for her own personal gain. Long story short, she killed the merchant after letting her adopt twelve children that she used for thr ritual. The only downfall of that was the merchant was so madlybi love with her that he haunted her ever since.​

"Oh sweet lovely Morticia! Seeing you so serious makes my heart flutter! If only I can kiss you and-,"

The witch loudly drop the bones to make it clatter, already feeling sick if not irritated. Not once in her lifetime did she loved the merchant yet here he is! Annoying her and haunting her to no end! She tried to get rid of him by sending him back to the underworld but it was no use! He kept on coming back. The only solution she had was to lock him up inside a crystal ball. Just like what she did to other spirits that kept haunting her.​

Morticia then grabbed an empty crystal ball from her shelves before spinning around and glaring. "I need to prepare for my show and I can't do that with your babbling!

"Ah! Sorry love. I was just.."

"Onerarias retro spiritu quo inclusas." she whispered the spell, and in a flash, the soul was sucked inside the ball that's now hazy and gray.​

This was how Morticia handled the ghosts of her past. Instead of letting them haunt her, she stores their souls inside crystal balls.​

Morticia then heard a loud meow as her cat decided to show up by entering the tent and meowing loudly and repeatedly, as if its in panic.​

Morticia quickly placed the ball back to the shelves before staring at her cat named Midnight. She can't believe her cat knocked a crystal ball again! And the merchant no less! She wanted to scold her cat and cage it up but upon seeing her cat sitting next to the mirror, she frowned.​

It seems her cat wanted to tell her something.​

"Meoooow" it purred before looking at the mirror with desperation.​

Knowing her cat too well, so the with went in front of the mirror and stared. Seeing her cat panicking meant that something's going on outside. Placing her hand against the mirror and uttering a quick spell, the mirror began showing different images of the carnival, similar to how a television looks like when flipping the channels.​

"I don't see what you're trying to tell me, Midnight" Morticia said with a frown, already thinking that her cat might have been distracting her to avoid getting scolded. "The number of guests are the usual and my show won't be starting for the next half an hour so-,"

Just then a loud gasp escaped her lips as an image of two persons showed up. It was a man and a woman who seemed like they were following someone else.​

"Meooooooow"

"A-Arthur.." Morticia whispered as she stared at the mirror, shocked and teary eyed. It was the same black hair. The same blue eyes. There was no doubt that the man in the mirror was Arthur, her beloved knight.​

"But this cannot be.. can it? He.. He's dead. I killed him.." Morticia tried to grasp what's happening. There's no way that Arthur was alive. He was a human and humans doesn't live for thousands of years! Besides, Morticia was the one who killed Arthur! She was also the one who buried him and gathered his bones so there's no way it really was her knight.​

"Unless.. unless he was reincarnated"

Morticia stared at the mirror once again to confirm if it was really her knight but the reflection of the man soon faded, the mirror telling her that that the man was now out of range.​

There really is no doubt that it was Arthur. Did he.. did he came back to haunt me?

No. That's impossible. He wouldn't haunt me. No. He loves me.

He must have came here to get me! So we can be together again!

With hope and happiness budding inside her heart, Morticia then began to get ready for her show. She needs to looks perfect tonight! She can't help but hum a tune as she went to her wardrobe and wore her finest green silk dress before fixing her red hair into perfection and applying makeup.​

"Oh, Midnight~" she sighed dreamily once she's done with her preparations "I can't believe Arthur was here! We are going to be together again!"

The witch then exited her tent and made her way towards the first tent she saw, still humming happily and smiling sweetly. She felt like she was on a cloud nine that when she saw Soleil and Mond, she waved at them and talked to them with a genuine smile!​

"Oh Soleil! Mond!" She greeted the two with a wave "Have you seen the moon outside? It was so dreamy and lovely!"

"Ah, I wish the moon can always be bright and pretty~"

"Anyway, what are you two up to?"

Last edited: