Básanna: Come One Come all To Deaths Carnival

16d40bea4d65d2b75de64058659e22f4.png

Interactions: Sabine @~Dark Disney~
Mentions: Skylar / Hooded figure

Maeve's own gaze was settled upon the woman and the hooded figure when she followed along her partners chilled gaze. A soft, curious hum parted her lips as she watched the woman with a slowly narrowing, harsher gaze. Humans so close to them, other than for work, disgusted her. Slowly, her lips fell into a scowl before she huffed, letting any visible evidence of her annoyance fade. There was little she could do about it considering why the woman was here. It was Death who brought them here, so she would not mutter even a word of her grievances. Sabine was her current focus anyway. Finally turning her gaze away from the mortal when she vanished from sight, Maeve looked over to Sabine with a faint shrug. "It does appear so...Though I am not the happiest with her presence, if Death believes her to be useful, I shall not complain." Though the swell of hatred never ceased to exist at the woman's presence.

It took her a few more minutes to dry her long hair to an acceptable level considering its length and she moved on to drying her visible skin with the same towel, the larger one still wrapped around her. Blue orbs slowly slid over to Sabine and she raised a brow quizzically before looking up to the sky above. She did adore heights as she did the water. Both were freeing and mostly devoid of things that tend to get on her nerves. Like the land and its many annoying inhabitants. Sabine's comment however, brought a brief chuckle from her lips. "The height is freeing. I do sometimes wish I had the same capability as you to fly. Though, I fear I would miss the water too much to stand firmly behind that claim.". Once she was as dry as she would get, Maeve adjusted her grip on the towel around her and slowly began to pull herself to her feet. Her form stumbled slightly as she adjusted to her legs once more, a frown on her lips. She much preferred her tail. "Let me change and prepare for later first."

Once she felt a stronger sense of control over her balance she hefted the rucksack bag from the floor before settling it over her shoulder. Stepping over the rocks surrounding the top of the tank, Maeve headed to the ladder and climbed hastily to the ground as she headed over to a nearby tent set up where she and the other aquatic creatures. "I'll be a moment…" She uttered politely before heading inside. Stepping over towards one of the lockers inside she easily entered the combination and let the metal door swing open. Maeve settled her bag inside before she changed.

A short while later, Maeve exited the tent with a small sigh, her own gaze focused on the costume she had chosen to wear for tonight. The gymnastics costume started with a deep red and faded into a dark blue towards the short but flowing skirt. Small crystals were sown into the leotard and skirt, creating an asymmetrical pattern of almost scales across its length. It fashioned around her neck, leaving a large span of her back bare. Maeve certainly adored this outfit, paired with matching, laced up trapeze boots that left the heel and toes of her feet bare. Similarly, gloves ran up the lower half of her arms, this time in a matching shade of red, a pale silver ring around each of her middle fingers to hold them in place. Her blue hair was wound into a high ponytail and a dark red lipstick was painted across her lips.

Maeve grinned slightly for only a second before she stepped out of the tent and looked to at Sabine, her arms folded gently across her torso as she tilted her head with a nod of her head. "Sorry for the wait. Do you want to fly now?" She asked with a slightly lighter tone.

• Azbury Chester Ellis || 35 .. Mar 23 .. 32/36 || Human || Undercover Cop/'Sales Manager' || Electric Gun & Small Flip Blade || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

"Relax Ty ... It's just a fair. Let's just find Diana and the kids. Then you'll probably perk up. You love when Michael scatch's your ears" the tall man sighed as he stood up, arching his back after running a gentle hand over his dachshund's back soothingly. The undercover cop looked like any other businessman as he scanned the crowds under the tent, greyish-brown eyes darting between various, hyper-realistic looking acts and gullible people. Az had been following the tail end of this particular carnival for several years, moving around the states as it circulated but always keeping far enough from it and never actually attending until now. Now his sister had decided to stop by to visit, and her kids had caught wind of the carnival on the way, thus causing him to appear. Granted, it would probably spur his case forward greatly if he handled it correctly. Now all he had to do was find her.. well, them... all four of them.
  • Dinah Aless Neve || 24 .. Feb 13 .. 17/30 || Human || Hotel Hostess & Missing Human || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open
    Aria Lacey Neve || 5 .. Dec 12 .. 3/4 || Human || Dinah's Daughter || NPC

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

WIP
  • Adrian Troy Stavros || 421 .. Aug 21 .. 26 || Joined 1921 - 104yrs ago || Wizard || Acrobat - Tumbler || Weapon WIP || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later, he is a vanished member --
  • Damean Carver Yent || 328 .. Apr 11 .. 29 || Joined 1704 - 321yrs ago || Wizard || Magic Show - Magician || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Azure Hobbs Gold || 731 .. Oct 19 .. 25 || Joined 1911 - 114yrs ago || Elemental - Air || Aerial - Corde Lisse || Weapon WIP || Straight - Open
    Aquamarine Rousseau Gold || 729 .. Nov 30 .. 23 || Joined 1934 - 91yrs ago || Elemental - Water || Acrobat - Trampoline || Weapon WIP || Klaus - Crush

Mentions ;; Klaus, Elijah {Vampire}, Morticia [aqua]
    Interactions ;; Klaus [aqua] @~Dark Disney~

Raising an eyebrow at his gentle mockery of her fun, Aqua was almost tempted to send a tidal wave over the vampire again, but knew he was only joking with her... and she didn't mind the fun. Especially since he wasn't one to be very optimistic generally. When the rose was produced, seemingly from thin air, Aqua pursed her lips in a small 'oh' and gingerly took the delicate flower, standing on her tiptoes to peck Klaus on the cheek. "Thank you. It's beautiful" she smiled, gently threading the stem through the long, light grey sweater she was wearing over her shimmery, three-quarter sleeved, white and rose-gold leotard. This was probably her least favorite ensemble to wear and perform in ... it was one of her flashier leos, but also just not her favorite in style, color or comfort.

Taking Klaus' hand, she gave it a little reassuring squeeze. "Hey, don't worry. Elijah will be okay. If Morticia gets too out of line I can always send a massive tidal wave or something on her ... and maybe I could get Azure to join in with a nice blast of frigid cold air after" she offered, only half a joke to her voice. Aquamarine wasn't a fan of finding her friends upset. Especially those she held especially close.

Walking until they got to the river, Aqua stopped, her eyes growing wide in disbelief. "This was crystal clear not even six hours ago. I literally was using it to pass the time. Why is it pitch black and... like all... viscous-y now" she asked, kneeling down close to the edge and tentatively reaching a hand out but stopping only a few centimeters away at Klaus words. He was probably right. Standing up again she swatted some mud off her knees and sweater that had been oh so wonderfully placed there when she kneeled down and turned with him, leaning into Klaus for no real reason other than enjoying the bit of comfort he brought to this awful place. She remembered him always being in the audience watching her performance since the day she started. For ninety-one years now she had been a part of the Carnival against her will, and for ninety-one years she had been performing various trampoline routines, though they had to develop over the years of course. "Well, I like the daredevil acts quite a lot ... it's nice to have a bit of excitement thrown into my day. Of course, I could probably teach you how to do a trampoline routine if you wanted though. I mean, there is that.. ehm.. 'failed recruitment' from the carnival's past that tried to get all the kids so we'd get some new blood, fresh faces and whatnot I hear. I mean... five year olds do some of the stuff I do though. It can't be that great" she muttered slightly, feeling a bit like Azure as she tried to be pessimistic about herself. Something that was quite unlike her as she was trying not to let her cheeks grow red though she was sure her pale complexion was slightly tinted.

Azure WIP
  • Rowena Altea Darke || 1500 .. Sept 28 .. 27 || Joined 550 - 1475yrs ago || Elemental - Shadow & Bioluminescent Light || Band - Violin || Weapon WIP || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Zylphia Syren Prawn || 24 .. Mar 31 .. 24 || Joined 2017 - 8yrs ago || Fae || Contortion || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Nerissa Circe Mar || 121 .. Nov 21 .. 21 || Joined 2004 - 21yrs ago || Mermaid || Mermaid Attraction || Straight - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Scorpio Cyprus Meermin || 1101 .. Jul 15 .. 27 || Joined 1572 - 453yrs ago || Merman || Sideshow - 'Human' Cannonball || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Ulysses Diane James || 973 .. Jan 1 .. 19 || Joined 1994 - 31yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Elephant Acrobatics || Bi - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later, she is a vanished member --
  • Raphael Tiberius Xeno || 109 .. Jun 22 .. 24 || Joined 1930 - 95yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Petting-Zoo keeper || Pan - Open

Mentions ;; --
    Interactions ;; --

-- NPC - post later --
  • Pierre Vincenzo Richter || 395 .. Dec 29 .. 31 || Joined 1741 - 284yrs ago || Shifter || Animal Worker - Horse Trainer || Straight - Open
    Arnold Christopher Richter || 296 .. Feb 14 .. 12 || Joined WIP || Shifter || Pierre's Older Son || NPC
    Jackson Nathan Richter || 291 .. Mar 21 .. 7 || Joined WIP || Shifter || Pierre's Younger Son || NPC

Mentions ;; Shakra @~Dark Disney~
    Interactions ;; --

"Good to see you as well Shakra. Yes, I wish I could say that for once I was here just on pleasantries... but Jackson and Arnold decided to play tag and wrestle as Porcupines. Jackson hasn't learned how to transform out of that particular form.. or, many others as you are all too familiar of already. Do you have any more of those little vials?" the apparently young man asked.

After waiting for Shakra to temporarily close up her shop, he led her back to the apartment his family was in inside the house and over to the makshift jail-crib his youngest was being held captive in. Relieved when Jackson turned back, Pierre gave the child a stern look, after many, many years the man didn't even have to say anything anymore. "Thank you Misses Shakra" Jack cried cheerily, grinning. The potion completely de-quilled him, even of the quills that weren't his. He never cared about the slightly slimy green goop in his hair that was leftover sometimes, it just went away or his dad made him take a bath later on. Arnold puffed out his chest and stood up as tall as he could when Shakra came over to talk to him. Even though he was almost a teen look-wise, he was a little shorter ... his father figured that came from his mother's side. She was small after all. Meanwhile, his brother, who had the appearance of a kid around seven was taller for his age, just like dad. "It's alright. I still partially turn sometimes, like before when dad was pulling quills out of me" he admitted, slight defeat showing in his voice "but I'll get it one day. Since dad says we have to be grounded from the carnival today can we stay in your shop?" Arnold asked hopefully, his somewhat sneaky way of trying to get around the grounding.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Mentions: @~Dark Disney~ (Grimm, Lazarette, Skylar) @Aka~Kitsune (Maeve)

Aurora looked curiously at the Detective doll as the figure looked towards her and Lazarette carefully. It seemed to be listening intently on them as Aurora herself rose an eyebrow in response. Moving her eyes towards the outside of her caravan before debating her words as she then refocused her attention to her friend. She listened to Lazarette finish as she gently placed her hand before her dolls and the particular detective one came up to her palm and sat upon it as she brought her close to her chest. Almost inspecting her carefully as she stroked the dolls hair softly. She loved Lazarette and the doll upon her shoulder. They were all similar, made with the intent of a purpose.

"Do you really believe...? Lazarette... That we would be lucky enough to have our privacy?" She brought her thoughts back to the conversation they had previously about the idea of privacy. She silently moved her hand to pet the small doll that sat upon her shoulder, not trying to show ill will to Lazarette but disbelieving the idea that they would have seclusion.

She chuckled and seemed to lighten up as Lazarette talked about the clothing they wore. She could understand the curse of remaining in the same thing forever and seemed to have some sympathy as she moved her hands onto the other dolls shoulders.

"I am sorry that you are always trapped within those clothes but if you wish, I could intervene if you would want. Weapons aren't the only things I can alter and if you demand change I promise I can give it to you." She could almost taste the jealousy as she carefully placed her hand against Lazarette's cheek as she inspected her carefully. Her eyes following the curve of her eyes as she looked at them curiously.

"I also know the struggle of being trapped in something you have no control of. My current image is not a terrible one but it is one with flaws and issues that I am still trying to change. It is about half as old as you from what I am aware of. It is this body that I have decided to take the agreement within this carnival though I shall speak about that later... I do owe you lots, Ette, and I promise to give my fine craftsmanship skills for any purpose you'd like. I at least owe you that much and you should know I don't give things for free." She silently moved towards her workbench as she pulled what appeared to be a small golden box as she brought it forward and opened it before the doll. It was a sewing needle. Its tip was made of what appeared to be gold though the rest of the fine needle was a careful shine of a dark metal. It was interesting and strange though it also had string which seemed attached to its end and she carefully held the bundle of dark twine it held as she revealed it towards Lazarette.

"I've been wandering the world for an extravagant amount of time and I've been given many things during my time. I don't even consider myself trapped here as I've made friendships with a vampire with many connections. I don't particularly believe she would be too happy if I died. Kept one of her friends alive with a sword and she gave me this in turn." She responded as she gently placed the needle within her hand. It weighed almost nothing but closer look revealed it was incredibly sturdy and seemed to be reinforced with not only the strongest of materials but with incredibly forces as well.

"It has a lot of fascinating properties, beautiful too. It can secure wounds, keep things bounded together, and the string itself is endless. That thread is also tough. One line would be harder to break than the entire caravan." She raised her hand as she looked over Lazarette.

"And you can have it. If it really does become my end the least I can do is let you remember me in some way. This will also give your current needle a friend. It used to belong to a set long ago but I have yet to find any inkling of the other pieces so it may be the last one left. From what I'm aware of it is a threadmaker that was used to see magnificent stories of old within the clothes of heroes and villains alike. Of course that is likely the romanticized version but you cannot blame me for being romantic... Though, do be careful..." She touched the needle as it became the length of a sword. Even at this size though it was incredibly light and offered no resistance against her hand. She could feel it there but the weight of its presence was much more noticeable than how heavy it actually was. "Can make it as long, thin or small as needed. Hopefully comes to some use to you." She whispered delicately.

She became silent as she listened towards Lazarette's words of caution. Pondering them as she placed a small finger underneath her chin.

"As for his anger, it is something I already have come to know." She tried to calm her friend as she respected her words. "I am not his antagonist and we have come to know each other for quite some time. Even with this new body of a doll, I am still a demon and not just simply any kind either... Let me ask you this, Lazarette. Of all the demons, which do you believe me to be? Why would a demon like I, willingly be a part of this game and surround themselves with the Reaper no less? All demons have a purposes and they must abide by such rules. Though not only that but surround themselves with an angel no less, an angel of death... I know of all the pretty people here you find that at least odd. I don't find the Grimm unlikable in his charm or personality either. They are simply bored of the mundane and despite our differences I can at least respect this game. Even if it is a little while longer, I can wait a thousand more years or so." She seemed to tease and play with the idea.

Lazarette would not know if the demon would be telling truth or lies. They were a mischievous creature and this they had shown to be something of curiosity especially since even as she could not leave this place all the things she managed to obtain while being here seemed to be endless. Though, the Grimm knew of the caretaker who would come to provide such things. He was a imposing person, maybe even a creature. He offered no problems to the Grimm and seemed to find his way to deliver the doll whatever she seemed to require. He wasn't mindless either knowing times and arrangements to make these trips quick and removed from many of the other performers there. The only recognizable thing upon him was a large sword he carried which was as thick as the doll herself and about as tall. This man carried it and was likely made by the doll. Lazarette would know this man as Katsu. Not even a demon but a human who was altered with incredible strength and power. They were known as a shark and the blade Lazarette played with among the table was likely related to the one on that man's back.

"I'll explain these mysteries later but I promise to keep you entertained so you keep coming back. It's the reason Grimm keeps me. I know how to keep people and play their hearts carefully." She let the words hang within the others ears.

She looked passed the doll as she could feel a tingling that was emanating from the tattoo on her neck. She carefully moved to Lazarette as the uncomforting pain began to disappear. It began to burn Aurora even more as she looked at the eyes in the corner of the room as she looked back carefully. "Don't harm her, she has nothing to do with this my dear reaper. She is following your ideas well and I'm still performing. I have yet to lose my interest but I do love the idea of making your think. It's less boring now isn't it?" The doll could definitely be lying and this entire charade simply could have been played to cause the reaper to think. She knew of his boredom and his interest in trouncing such a thing.

"Have to keep me alive if you wish for more entertainment too." She slowly responded as she quietly picked up the silver gun again and kept it politely away from Lazarette.

"I promised in our contract to entertain you too. I haven't broken that curiosity so don't worry I fully intend to at least live that through." She aimed the rifle at no particular corner as she kept it steady. Pulling the trigger in one smoothe motion as it swiftly fired a blast blast that shot through the air. A ghostly trail followed the brush of power but it was suddenly as a letter barely escaped the Dolls mouth.

Nothing seemed to have happened afterwards as she looked towards Lazarette with a smile. "Still working on it." She politely smiled though disappointment didn't touch her voice as she spoke those words. As a hand came up to the base of her neck to play with a necklace that hung from around it.

The bullet itself now carried her message as it hunted down the Grimm. It's power pulsating from it as it rushed around The carnival as it passed quickly by The detective. The ghostly image carried the voice of the doll for his ears only to hear as his eyes would be the only ones to see it transform into a white rose bud. Slowly bleeding red as it blossomed and words began to appear. It was almost a tease for the Reaper being shown the exact opposite of the flower dedicated to him but as it appeared red. Delicately writing began to appear as well as the dolls voice emanating in the background.

'Love you Grimm, I shall perform as always though I often pretend as if it were my last. Be careful though, especially tonight, of your carnival. The vanishings will affect our production and I must require Maeve for this particular act because of these strange circumstances. I also will do what I have always been asked of. So please, harm Lazarette less, if there is anyone you wish to inflict pain upon you do have me at your lovely leisure. Please at least pretend to peek less as well. I've done the same with many others and we can at least offer them the valuable idea, that we do not. Your boredom should at least be cured for the moment, correct? It is, of course, what I have promised in my deed. Uncertainty, curiosity, and drama should be anything but mundane. If anything, I hope it makes you feel more alive; my angel of death.I do not wish ill will upon you or anyone else here. Do remember, what demon I am after all.

Your beloved, Aurora.

Sent by a person dedicated to the dead'.

The rose would eventually burn and disappear as it ate itself with fire. Leaving nothing left of its remains. The Doll was always a strange one But one who was dedicated to making things entertaining.

"Let us go." The doll responded quickly grabbing her supplies. "We shall be off." She listened to the final words Lazarette gave as she did agree. "I appreciate not being hunted and it is something I highly respect but I have experienced starvation but not in a way you may think. Pain is an interesting thing, the Grimm has provides well in the ways that it isn't something that we often come across and it has made my life easy but I don't think you have ever been able to answer what kind of demon you believe I am and I shall give you the answer as a friend. I'm the demon of suffering, endurance and pain. I'm also the one who gives stubbornness and strength to those that may be weak but wish to be strong. I am that encouragement but I have been starved and I believe it is time to finally satisfy that hunger." She responded as she carried both her cases as she opened the caravan and allowed Lazarette to leave as she followed suit. She wondered if she could catch the eye of the detective as well as whomever else was out and about at this time.

Last edited:
Dante smiled back and kissed her cheek as they walked through the carnival. In one hand he carried his violin and held hers in the other. When she stopped he continued walking not realizing she had stopped. He turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Shira." He called out to her not wanting to lose her in the crowd. "Let me guess the hunter? I can tell by the look on your face." He whispered to her in greek. "It is lovely out, I'll admit that. Just that fortune from earlier has me down, hunters being here, and the fact that something bad might happen tonight." He explained as to why he was glum. "I know he won't and that worries me more. It's more of along the lines that something could be after him. And yes, you're right. I'm being on my guard as should you be too."

"I want you to tell me what you think once we are back in the caravan." He wasn't surprised that she sensed it too, but he was surprised by how well she was handling the energy. "That it does and your right." He loved how she has a way of convincing to play knowing it was a good mental distraction since he was more focused on the negative. Letting go of her hand, he began to play and smiled at her as he watched her dance. It always amazed him when she used her magic to let her violin play on its own. For most of the time that he played his eyes were closed so he didn't focus on the size of the crowd but her and the music. At one point of the performance he opened his eyes and felt entranced by her dancing. Closing his eyes he focused on the music till he started to slow it down. Hearing the loud cheer of the male patron brought memories back to him when he first met her. He bowed in respect to the crowd and took her hand. As she spoke to the crowd, he gathered their instruments and placed them in the cases.

After he had packed everything up a female who slightly drunk came up to him. She was fawning over his music and how they performed together. "Miss, I don't give away the details for the show. You just have to come and see what we do. I've been doing this for a long time with her." He said trying his best to not lead her on. He wrapped his arm around Shira when she flitted over to him. He could tell that she was happy and he too was feeling a bit better. "It just might. I think thats a good idea. My fingers could use a break. Maybe one of them will have better insight of this situation.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
~~Mond~~
Mond turned in his chair, reaching across the table to take hold of a second glass. Refilling his glass to the top, while filling the second glass half-way. He couldn't help but smile, reminiscing of the first time he had drank. It had been ages ago, a single glass being able to get him feeling pretty loose. Now, with the help of his Lycan-curse, he'd have to drink half a bottle to feel tipsy.
He brought the second glass to Soleil, extending the drink to her with a genuine smile. "It'll be a little rough at first, but by the end of the glass it outta' go down smooth."

Soleil gingerly wrapped her free hand around the crystal glass, brows furrowed as she plucked it from his grip and brought it closer. A quick smell of the dark amber mix had her features twisting as she poked out her tongue childishly. "It smells gross…" She whined, inhaling softly as she took a quick sip. It took all of a second before Soleil began to cough as the alcoholic liquid burned her throat, the sharp coughs being forced from her lips for a few seconds.

When she finally gathered herself, Soleil held a small pout and light glare at the glass. "Okayy...T-That was really strong…". The shifter paused a moment before grinning the tiniest amount. "But...it wasn't bad! I thought I would throw up or something!"

Mond chuckled slightly, taking a seat back in his chair. He watched the girl take a quick sip, before immediately coughing. Mond's chuckle turned to a laugh, only pausing to take a drink of his own glass. "If you thought that was strong, lemme pour you a shot of vodka." He remarked, setting his glass to the side, following up with "Looks like I got a drinking buddy now."

He patted Raksha, who sat up some and placed her head in his lap as he laughed. The hound, along with the others, perked their ears up and looked towards the entrance of the tent. Mond smelt the air, smelling past the harsh smell of liquor. He smelled the delicate, wilderness smell of Soliel, and past that was the smell of a new person entering the tent. She smelt of cats and roses, with a splash of death.
His suspicions were confirmed, as the voice of the puppeteer sounded out in the small tent.

"Oh! Soleil! Mond!"

He gave Morticia a plain smile and nod, glancing at Soleil. He expected the energetic girl, as he reached for his cup to take another sip. Mond had conflicting opinions on the necromancer.
She was known for being moody; but so was Mond, so he couldn't be too critical of that. Not much was known about her, to Mond or many others in the carnival. Mond like to deal in absolutes, and not gamble with friendships; especially if the necromancer might use the bones of one of his hounds in a ritual.

~~Soleil~~

Soleil's features twisted into one of disgust at the mention of vodka, the shifting throwing a light but playful glare at Mond as she pointed at him accusingly. "Never! I've smelt that stuff and it smells disgusting!" She declared, huffing slightly before taking another sip of the whiskey in her glass. Her attention was taken away though by the new voice garnering her senses, a curious look stretching across her face before she smiled. Soleil did not know much about Morticia in all honesty...but that wouldn't seem to change her usual disposition.

"Hello Morticia! What brings you here?"

~~Morticia~~

"Oh, no particular reason. I was just wandering around and poof! Here I am" Morticia replied with a smile. To be perfectly honest, she was just so happy that she really didn't care where she was going! She just wanted to talk to someone and perhaps find her knight.

At the sight of the bottle of vodka, Morticia frowned. She isn't against alcohol but isn't it a little early to drink? The witch decided not to voice out her thoughts. After all, if they wanted to perform while being drunk so be it! Besides, it would be fun to see them drunk.

"Anyway, what are you two up to?" she asked the two , taking a step closer while ignoring the dogs around her. She had a feeling that the hounds might attack her any second for what she said last week but it didn't frazzled her. It was just a joke. Dogs are stupid if they take it so seriously.

"Oh come on, puppies! Last week was a joke~" she told the hounds with a giggle "As if I can skin you alive and make you my puppets!"

"That would be too easy, my lovelies. It would be better for me to wait for your death and harvest your bones in the marsh. Don't you think so, Mond?"

~~Mond~~
Mond raised his glass into the air, swirling in the liquor around in a circular motion. "Drinkin'. Wanna cup?" He offered to the girl after she asked what they were doing. He took a drink as the girl talked to her dogs, coughing in surprise as the girl mentioned the idea of the dogs dying in a marsh.

"I think you're trying to get on my bad side." He grumbled to the girl, setting his whiskey glass on the table, a low growl escaping from his throat.

~~Soleil~~

Soleil quietly took another sip of her drink, wide green eyes staring between the two of them. The shifter took in a short, sharp breath before shaking her head. Fear caused her gaze to shift nervously, her hand putting her drink to her side as she plastered a faint, soothing grin onto her lips. "H-hey! I'm sure that isn't what she is trying to do, Mond!", Soleil tried to reassure as she looked over to Morticia "and Morticia! That isn't funny at all.". She couldn't deny the faint irritation that bubbled at the woman's mention of harm to the hounds she was so fond of - she was sure if she was shifted she would of growled herself, lost to the instincts of her form.

~~Morticia~~

Morticia tried hard not to roll her eyes at Mond's reaction. It was a joke for heaven's sake! As if she really wants to have dog bones added to her collection. Well, I can't blame them. They hardly know me nor seen my exquisite collection. The witch then reached for a shot of vodka and drank it in one go, raising an eyebrow after when Soleil told her that her joke wasn't funny. I guess they have no sense of humor.. like the dogs.

Trying to diffuse the situation, she raised both of her hands in surrender and sighed "Fine, fine. I might have overstepped with my joke.But contrary to popular belief dearie, I only collect and use human bones"

"Don't get me wrong! Animal bones are fascinating, especially wolves.." she explained, taking a glance at Mond before continuing "..but, they are a bit boring to play with. All they can do is yap, bark, and run around. Not really my favorite"

Morticia was about to say more but a loud meow startled her. Spinning around, there was her cat Midnight again and it seems it was following her around. "What is it this time, Midnight? Broke another crystal?"

The cat only smirked while its eyes shone with mischief. Knowing her cat too well, Morticia knew her cat was up to no good. It was possible that her cat broke another crystal again but when her cat walked slowly towards her, making sure to taunt and tease the dogs by rubbing against them before jumping and sitting on top of a table, she knew Midnight was up to no good.

"Midnight.." she warned, looking back and forth between the cat and dogs "..don't you dare."

It seems her warning was too late. Without sparing a second, her cat meowed loudly before hissing and running around the tent like a crazy feline, a tell tale sign that her cat wants to be chased and pick a fight with Mond's dogs.

~~Mond~~

To Mond's dismay, the cat caused an uproar in the tent. Most of the pack of dogs didn't play into the cats game, and chose to continue glaring at Morticia. Most. Geri and Freki were in a hungry daze, watching the cat dart past them, both of the dogs quickly following after the cat.

The young dogs barked as the cat hissed at them, darting in between legs and underneath chairs gracefully, while the dogs did so ungracefully. Geri ran into the table, spilling Monds glass of whiskey that sat on it. Mond growled lowly, watching the liquor drip from the table. "Damn it." He muttered, turning his attention to the cat, Freki still chasing it.

The cat went to dart in between Mond's legs, but Mond was a tad bit faster, snatching the cat from the ground. He shot Morticia an annoyed glare. He had half a mind telling him to kill the cat, then and there. Hell, maybe even give it to the hounds as a chew toy. But the other half warned him that Soleil and Morticia probably wouldn't like that. He held the cat out towards Morticia muttering "Get this cat outta here, before I feed it to Freki."

~~Soleil~~

In the chaos that erupted due to the cats mischief, Soleil had stumbled to her feet to get out of the way of the snarling dogs. Her drink sloshed within her glass as she grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder, her full attention garnered by the dogs up until the moment Mond caught the feline creature. Soleil blinked owlishly, looking to the cat and then the hounds, Soleil headed over to Geri with a soft coo, crouching down to stroke the creatures head. "You okay, Geri?" She muttered, brows furrowed in concern. Only once she was sure the hound was okay she turned to the other two.

"M-maybe it's best that Midnight gets away from the hounds. One of them could end up hurt." She added in, her voice quieter as she looked back to Geri.

~~Morticia~~

Disappointment and anger filled Morticia's eyes as she stared at the cat on Mond's arms. She can't believe her cat can cause such chaos! Chairs and bottles were knocked over and his drink was spilled. She really can't believe her cat did all of it.

"Stupid feline.." Morticia muttered under her breath before taking the cat into her arms, her mood slowly changing. Everything would be fine and dandy if her cat haven't existed. Sometimes I forget why I keep this cat around As if her cat knew what she was thinking, it meowed and quickly it reminded her why. Ah, yes. This cat is the only memory of my mentor. Midnight used to be hers.

Snapping out of her thoughts, the necromancer then looked at Mond then Soleil. She figured she already wasted enough of their time as well as created chaos so it was time for her to leave. Holding Midnight tighter, she spoke "Forgive my stupid feline. It seems he's trying to test my patience."

"Anyway, I better get going. Shows are about to start and I must prepare. Thank you for the drink."

As she walked away and neared the exit, Morticia suddenly stopped on her tracks "Oh before I forget, detectives are around in search for that so called missing girl. Be careful okay?"

"And if you see the male detective, would you two inform me? I'd like to.. discuss something with him"

And with that, the witch and her cat left.

~~Mond~~

Mond glanced over at Soleil and down at Geri. He went back to his desk and propped his cup back up, refilling it. "Detectives huh?" His voice was agitated and his frown deepened. "What in the hell kinda' business does that girl have talking to a cop."