1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy/Scifi/School/Furry/Romance/Horror/Modern. I'm really up for anything as long as there's a good plot.
Hiya! I got my hands on a really nice art tablet so I'm setting up shop!

source.gif

About Me:

I've always loved drawing and art and have dabbled in commissions before but never devoted most of my time to it. I have a chronic injury which has recently gotten bad enough I am unable to do traditional work, so I find myself with a bit more free time.

Style and Services:
My style is anime and I am offering digital artwork. You may use my art as you like so long as you give credit and do not use it for commercial purposes. I reserve the right to post the art on social media. You may also post to social media as long as credit is given.

Will Do:
-Male and Female characters
-Nekomimi
-Mild Gore and Horror
-SFW and NSFW* (NSFW content may or may not be accepted depending on request)
-OCs and Fanart
-Furries
-Real people in my style

Won't Do:
-Graphic Gore
-Mecha
-Animals
-Detailed Backgrounds

source.gif

Pricing and Options:
Depending on the complexity of your request the price may increase. I only accept PayPal for payments and I require payment in advance. I will not begin on your request until payment has been received. Unfortunately in the past I have had people skip out on payment so I must insist on this. I only require payment of the active commission so if you're on the wait list you don't have to send payment until I'm ready to begin your piece. Everything is priced in USD.

Chibi-
Sketch bust/Headshot - $3
Sketch full body- $5
Line art bust/headshot- $5
Line art full body- $8
Full color headshot/bust- $8
Full color full body- $10

(Flat color + $3 / +$5 on full body)
Sketch:
Headshot/Bust- $8
3/4th Body- $10
Full Body- $15

Lineart:
Headshot/bust: $15
3/4 Body: $18
Full Body: $20

Full Color:
Headshot/bust: $20
3/4th Body: $25
Full Body: $30

Multiple characters will increase price depending on difficulty or request.

source.gif

Examples:
vix lines.jpg chibi sketch.jpg DP4.PNG WIP transparent.png Jyn clip.JPG sailor_moon_cg_by_adelaidedellarue-d803i7a.jpg namia_painting_by_adelaidedellarue-d836b38.jpg emma_3_by_adelaidedellarue-d803uh6.png adelaide_by_adelaidedellarue-d7476d3.jpg

source.gif

Active Commission:
-OPEN-

Waiting List:
1. [EMPTY]
2. [EMPTY]
3. [EMPTY]

source.gif

Please feel free to chat and comment here. You can request a slot here but I will send a PM to you to get the details for your order. I often stream while I'm working so I will be sure to let everyone know when my stream is online.

My Stream:
BitterBats - Picarto

Tumblr:
Tumblr

Most recent work:
tumblr_pe73qkHCoM1wuoq4ro1_540.png