Black Moon Hunters

If I had the time I would. If there are any spots open in four months please hit me up. Until then I just can’t take on anything else. v.v

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
No worries friend I understand

@~Dark Disney~
Heya! Still around! As a matter of fact got back after a longer hiatus :) Thank you very much for remembering me and offering me to participate. I will be more than happy to!

I'd love to take up on a Tail Gunner position. I will just need few days to read through carefully and assemble my application, if that is alright (if you've already started, that is :P).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Fantastic that you will be joining us!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@~Dark Disney~
Heya! Still around! As a matter of fact got back after a longer hiatus :) Thank you very much for remembering me and offering me to participate. I will be more than happy to!

I'd love to take up on a Tail Gunner position. I will just need few days to read through carefully and assemble my application, if that is alright (if you've already started, that is :P).
Not started and of course I figured why not see if you were around I miss rping with you. Your posts are amazing . I figured a Biker club rp was something you would join with a twist. :) Tail Gunner is all yours. Take your time ask any questions you may have

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Thank you very much for thinking so! I am happy to join in because I have no other similar RP like this that I am in, and I love the idea.
Alrighty well the main questions would be:
1) Are we using Real FCs? If so, i was thinking of returning Caesar from the "Aces of Hell" ^^
2) Will there be a uniformed application sheet?
3) Where are we posting our sheets?

• What a TWIST
Reactions: Nemopedia
Most welcome! So happy you like the idea!
Answers to your question:
1. Real FCs. That would be cool!
2. There is a uniformed character sheet which can be found on the first page under the CS tab
3. Black Moon Hunters

Last edited:
Perfect! I have found it and will get to it right away tho first gonna ready your accepted characters and all to get the idea ^^

• What a TWIST
fantastic I need to post mine! thanks for that reminder lol

Haha np. Also, I am trying to get into Discord OOC group but it isn't working for some reason...

• What a TWIST
Thank you very much for thinking so! I am happy to join in because I have no other similar RP like this that I am in, and I love the idea.
Alrighty well the main questions would be:
1) Are we using Real FCs? If so, i was thinking of returning Caesar from the "Aces of Hell" ^^
2) Will there be a uniformed application sheet?
3) Where are we posting our sheets?
Oh yes I miss CJ
We have a cs yes

I also am late but I would love to take the founder and believe can make an interesting character who will be from a very different time as well as have likely very different opinions on things. I will make him tough and brutal and try to cause some tension with his son and this new girl coming into their fold.

Reactions: Denali
Perfectly fine with me!

I also am late but I would love to take the founder and believe can make an interesting character who will be from a very different time as well as have likely very different opinions on things. I will make him tough and brutal and try to cause some tension with his son and this new girl coming into their fold.
The founder is already taken. I would look at the character tab to see what is available