BNHA Rehabilitation Academy

hayate___dead_or_alive_by_dahlieka_d12vtjv-fullview.jpg

Name: Cedrik Zapata (Goes by Zap)
DOB: September 9, 2002
Japanese/America dual citizen, Filipino/American by genetics. Speaks Japanese and Filipino fluently, with perfect accents, and can make himself understood in English.
Quirk: Regenerative. Not nearly so dramatic as Deadpool or Wolverine, it allows him to recover without scarring from any non-fatal injury in a fraction of the normal time. A deep-tissue cut or burn would heal in a week. A compound fracture in two weeks.
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 155
Hair color: Reddish brown
Eye color: Dark brown

Personality: Playful and friendly, Zap doesn’t like fighting. He has already discovered the Secret to Success—Life is easier when you are liked—and he doesn’t want to jeopardize that. He makes friends easily and is usually considered a good friend to have. He displays none of the savagery he has been accused of. He’s also determined to one day return to his gymnastics career, and is obsessed with personal fitness.

Background: Son of a female Marine and a male Filipino, Zap was raised in Japan where his mother was stationed. He had little interest in America, and his mother never tried to push American culture on him, being much more interested in Asian culture herself. He showed himself genetically gifted at a young age, and has excelled in gymnastics. It was his hopes to compete in the Olympics before this incident. He was never a ‘problem child’, and considered himself quite privileged in his upbringing. He’s smart, but has settled for easy C grades so far in order to focus on his athletic career.

Crime Convicted of: Two accounts of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Guilty? Yes
Crime on paper: Assaulted and mutilated two men with a deadly weapon
What Actually Happened: “They hurt my sister. Couldn’t prove shit, so the police left them alone. But she knew, and her word was good enough for me. I went after them… didn’t know what I was going to do once I found them. They sneered at me, laughed at me. I saw red. Next thing, I’ve got this knife in my hand and they’ve both been cut. It wasn’t my knife, I never saw it before. Wouldn’t you have done the same?”
In truth, the young man went after them with full intent to torture both men to the brink of death. He was interrupted long before he could finish, but horrible damage had already been done to both of them. In court, the prosecutors were unable to prove any malice aforethought. Zap managed to say the right things at the right times to avoid implicating himself further, and got away with a mere assault conviction. He is certain that he’s in this program as an Easy Win, so that the people running the show can show one good success story.

The formatting is rough, I composed this at work, but I like the character. I hope you like him too!

The formatting is rough, I composed this at work, but I like the character. I hope you like him too!

You got the stamp of approval from Co-GM and me, so I'll send you a Discord invite real soon!

NyB8knf.jpg
NAME
Azusagawa, Shinra "Quicksilver"

DATE OF BIRTH
04 - 13 - 1992

NATIONALITY
Japanese

QUIRK
Ice Manipulation - Shinra has the capability to manifest, manipulate and use ice for both offensive and defensive use. Resources in her surroundings will only help amplify her Quirk. It can be used in many ways. Projectiles, a wall and so on. She is also capable of adding frost damage on her opponents.

SUBJECT TEACHING
Combat Training - Gymnastics

PRO HERO EXPERIENCE
Shinra, otherwise known as Quicksilver to the public, has almost been a Pro Hero for a decade. Despite her success by bringing in criminals, she didn't see the world in black and white. Unlike some of the other Pro Heroes, she operated in they grey area. Property damage or otherwise, what was important to her was to protect the people. If push came to shove, she would use unorthodox means to come to a conclusion in some situations. Smart, her hero name doesn't actually represent her Quirk, but the flexibility, the agility when facing a villain, or in a dangerous situation. Natural talent or not, she is extremely quick on her feets, able to move around quickly.

HEIGHT
5"7

WEIGHT
125 LBS

HAIR COLOR
Silver

EYE COLOR
Golden

PERSONALITY
Shinra is a sophisticated woman. Has a rather social attitude, but can easily be just as serious. Tends to have some form of a cocky attitude, but that is to only push your buttons and provoke you. Other than that she is actually quite smart, and tends to be really observant of those around her. She tends to tell the truth where it is neccessary. Shinra does not shy away from something like that. She has a rigorous demeanor as well, and because of that, people can consider her to be callous, or just mean in general. She may not be upfront with what she wants in some cases, but once the result has been achieved, you will know.

BACKGROUND
There isn't much to share about Asuzagawa, Shinra. Born to a good mother and father, she had a relative good lifestyle while growing up. Obviously, like some if not most of the kids back then, she wanted to become a hero. It was not only to protect the people in the city, the country, but also to serve justice where it was needed. She felt that it was always good to have more heroes than not.

Striving, she continued to excel in her studies, and because of her father, who was a Pro Hero, she received combat training from the age of eight. Thanks to that and the many years of experience that came after, she eventually became a hero like her father. When she was finally out in the field, helping the people against villains and so on, she changed.

Rather than just protect people and serve justice, she began to operate in the grey area. Oberving a situation from every single point of view as possible. Damaging property in order to produce a result fast. She was different but at the same time, was both well liked and not at the same time. Shinra was never looking for fame, nor did she ask for it. Being a hero was something she wanted for herself.

HOBBIES
Painting, Swimming, Sightseeing.

This has also received the GM and Co-GM stamps of approval. You'll get an invite soon!