Body Hunt

Original poster
INTRODUCTION
H
ello! Like everyone else here I'm looking to find some partners to write with. I'm 19 and work so I sometimes come home and barely have the energy to take my shoes off let alone boot up my toaster of a laptop. Meaning I probably won't be able to reply every single day (but I definitely try to), that being said I'm real, real rusty. So not only am I looking to get back into roleplaying but to get better at it than I am now and was before. I prefer playing the female role, but am open to playing male on some occasions, Additionally, I don't do MxM, I'm okay with FxF and MxF, so it's best 2/3. I'm open to talking to my partners OOC and definitely encourage it since I love plotting out small scenarios and discussing the progress of the story with my partners. I try to write at least two paragraphs per reply, but sometimes I just can't muster that much, but I pinkie promise I try.

I prefer anime/art face claims, so please no real people since I find it really offputting for some reason.

Otherwise, I'm pretty dull, I own a Nintendo Switch but don't fucking ask about Mario Kart because I'll rip that plumbers stash hair by hair so if you ever are looking to play some games together hit me up because I'm always ready to destroy myself for Japan. I also do like anime so you'll see that dominating my fandoms. Also, I tried to make this post real pretty but I forgot how bad I am with coding so expect my replies to look like dry ass walls of text because the amount of faith I have in myself to copy and paste a BBCode is the same amount of faith mothers have when they leave their toddler unsupervised for three minutes. If you'd like to contact me off of Iwaku you can find my Discord at Enyo#3692

FANDOMS
Games
Splatoon (2)
Octopath Traveller
Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Ib
Mad Father
Witch's House
Wandanohara
Monster Hunter

ANIME & MANGA
Kiss him, not me!
My Hero Academia
Elfin Lied
Zanuff the Butcher
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Madoka Magica
InuYasha
Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Little Witch Academia
Made in the Abyss

And I have a lot more, but these are what I have off the top of my head!

IDEAS & Pairings: Eventually coming sometime soon. Wew.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I'll do a My Hero academia fandom.