Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Well, howdy and yippee kiyay --

Just kidding. I'm not that much of a cowgirl yet. I'm a born and raised New Jersey girl! 22 years old, Asian-American, weaboo, and a graphic design major moonlighting as a fantasy novelist. Nice to meet y'all. I've bounced around RPs sites quite a bit. I'm active on various Jcinks and probaords, I'll RP on discord, and came from wattpad where I settled in for about five years in the RP community.

I like to consider myself well-rounded as an RPer. My bread and butter is supernatural and fantasy with a healthy amount of romance, but I've been meaning to dig my heels into sci-fi as well. Generally, though, I can do pretty well with whatever world you lob at me. I'll do M-rated without a problem, but I'm not as into it as I used to be. If things venture that way, let's write it, I guess aha.

Most, if not all my characters I will be using here, will be featured in my novel in some way. Hence, my romantic ass is looking for S H I P S galore. Call me a romantic, but nothing gets me going like ships.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Heya love-deluxe! Welcome to Iwaku :D I hope you find people to roleplay your ships with :3

Since you're a novelist, are you planning on participating in Nanowrimo?

Welcome over to Iwaku.