Celsius Academy (Re-boot)

L

Lulunopia

Original poster
[dash=#404040]
[bg=#404040]

we_are_by_megmeg34-da7cgc9.jpg

Introduction

In ancient times, the gods of ignis (fire), lacus (water), aer (air), and terra (earth) created a planet made to form life. The first humans and animals were created by the gods. They did not know anything and talked in a language lost to time. They planet thrived for many years giving birth to a new life as the time went on and evolution took hold. Animals and plants evolved. Human learning new things and become a larger population. Soon breaking into small kingdoms. Yes, the world thrived as humans learned to write, read, and invent new things as they continued to live in a world of peace.

This was until the planet was under attack, they chose certain humans to give powers over the elements. The leaders of the army against dark outside forces was a man with fire power and a human wife. For years they fought against the unknown outside forces. They had five kids, a boy named Pace Celsius and their quadruplets, Ornetta, Rea, Aurea, and Mena Celsius. When one day his parents were needed for a serious battle against an unknown enemy he was asked to keep them safe, as well as himself. His parents didn’t return from that battle.

Furious at the loss of their parents Ornetta, Rea, Aurea, and Mena combined their powers and, against their brother's wishes, fought in the war. After many years of fighting, they ended the war and brought the peace back to the world. Though there were many losses in the battle they were seen as heroes when they thought of themselves as killers. It wasn’t until their brother told he was proud of them that they remembered the good they had brought to the world.

As they grew older Pace became his younger sister’s caregiver. He soon discovered he retained his mother's human qualities while his sisters very quickly started to show their powers, one from each element of the gods. Pace trained the girls with their powers. After the sad day when their brother died many years later, they went out in search of a purpose. They found a village of families and kids like them. In memory of how their brother raised and helped them with their powers, they opened a school named Celsius Academy where they could pass his kindness down to the generations to come.

Plot

It's 2015 and the world magic world is plunged into war. Celsius Academy is in the center of it. The students of the Academy are still being trained but, now they must choose whether to stay on the path of good or step onto the path of darkness. Just remember when you go to the dark side it's very hard to switch back. The school has special barriers put in place to protect the school and its students, but war is on their doorsteps. A war that has been going on for a few years now. A cliche light versus dark war. One side wants to continue to follow the guidance of the gods and follow the path of light and serenity. The other side wishes to follow a dark path, wanting to have one true leader in their war, that leader being a man named Michael Landgrab.

Michael Landgrab is following the path of darkness and wishes for nothing but war and destruction. He’s a cruel man who will do anything to win the war and become the ruler of the world. Though he does have spies in his ranks that he has no idea about. They relay information to their leaders and to Sylvia McMurry in hopes she will join them. Their attempt has been lost. Now Michael also has his own spies in the good sides ranks that also relay information to Sylvia and their leader. It’s an endless war that will not end until a certain person joins them.

Sylvia McMurry, the current Headmistress of Celsius Academy, is the only known descendant of one of the founders of Celsius Academy. For years she has lived in secret taking care of her students, staff, and school. This was until one of her staff or students leaked information on her to the outside world. Letting both sides know of her origin that she had kept secret for many years. Now both sides have been trying to sway her to there side, but she still stands as a neutral party. Sylvia believed there was no need to fight and that everyone should just live in peace. As the Headmistress of the school, she has no need to be in the fight. No need to be on any side but her schools.

There's one problem though. She is the only thing keeping the barriers up. If she leaves school grounds the barriers disappear, and both sides will be able to enter school grounds. This would cause chaos through the school and world itself. Because of this, there are rules put in place at the school to keep the kids safe. Sylvia only wants there to be a safe place for all the students to live in peace as they learn to control their powers.

Story

This story begins a few years after the war started. New students and old students have come arrived at the school for another year of learning to control their powers. Some are there for their last year and are contemplating which side to join while others are coming for their first year and while scared they are also excited for their first year of school. The Headmistress has a new speech to give the students who are leaving as well as the usual speech for the new students.

But unknown to them in Sylvia’s office lay 2 letters. One from the good and one from the dark. Upon seeing the letters she will call a meeting with the teachers after orientation to discuss the letters in full detail. What is decided at this meeting will shape the story as it goes on. Some teachers may even start picking sides. All the while the students live in ignorant bliss as they meet their roommates and look over their new schedules.

[/bg]
[/dash]

Okay so, Celsius Academy is an rp I made back in 2016 and tried my hardest to keep alive but life got in the way. While my schedule is pretty much weird with work and school I still have a lot of time on my hands. Afternoons, evenings, and nights I'm usually free if I don't work. Okay back on topic. Celsius Academy is back and revamped to be better and have a better plot than before. It's very detailed and while I think I can do this on my own I want to have a co-gm to help me with this. If you are interested pm me and I'll talk it over with you. Now, back on topic again I want this rp to last for a long time as I've been putting so much effort into it (2 months so far) and I don't want it to die very quickly.

Now(I'm saying this a lot), it is first come first serve so when I get the OOC and Sign-ups up you will need to be fast if you want a certain role. There will be student and teacher roles. The only roles taken right now are the Headmistress role and a teacher role. This rp will have a few Harry Potter themes to it as well as a few Avatar the Last Air Bender themes. Mainly the fact that there are different houses/parcels people are in(they live in the same house). That's all I'm going to say for now. More will come.

If you have any questions ask me as there's too much to explain in just an interest thread.

I'm interested.

Reactions: Lulunopia
Im interested~

I was in the last one. Interested in trying it again.

up for giving this a go